The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2010, 01:36 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
My New Pal, IV

I climbed into the driver's side of my pickup. The truck had been parked in the sun all day, and the inside was stifling hot. I put down my window.

"Don't you have air?" Tommy said, as he settled into the passenger seat.

"Nah, man, it's an old pickup. Put your window down." Our shoulders were rubbing together inside the cab, our skin already wet and sticky with sweat, and our delts grinding against each other. Despite being crammed into his seat, Tommy managed to roll down his window, then he ran his hand up the middle of his chest, cupping up a handful of sweat, and shook it outside. Even with the windows opened, the cab smelled like my high school gymnasium, with that ever-present aroma of teen hormones and sweat, only Tommy's was more pungent and thicker. I wanted to put the windows back up and see just how steamy and rank we could get it.

Tommy told me his address as I pulled out. I was pretty familiar with where he lived from spending my summers here growing up. But when I made my first left, Tommy said, "Where are you going?"

"Up 2nd to Main, that'll take us right by the college."

"OK, I guess, but this way takes longer."

"What are you, a mapquest freak or something? It's only 15 minutes either way."

"Yeah, but if you go this way, we have to stop."

"What are you talking about?"

"We'll be going right by the Sweet Shop. You gotta stop."

"The ice cream place? Why would we stop there?"

"I can't go by it without getting their supersized triple-thick chocolate malted shake."

"You're crazy. I'm not stopping," I said, as I saw the Sweet Shop sign up ahead.

"Don't make me hurt you," he said, staring straight ahead, but leaning into me a little harder and bulging his arm. I looked over at him, wondering if he was serious. I felt the weight of his arm pressing into me. I'd seen what he did to my tailgate.

"I'm not stopping," I said, and I sped up.

"I'll rip your steering wheel off," he said.

"The fuck you will," I said, and sped up more.

As we approached the entrance to the ice cream stand, Tommy reached over and grabbed the steering wheel with his left hand. I tried to push his hand off, but his grip was way too strong. Then, just as were about to pass the stand, Tommy pulled the steering wheel hard to the right and we swerved into the parking lot. I yelled and slammed on the breaks, causing my pickup to tip up onto the two tires on Tommy's side. We rolled about 40 feet like that, until Tommy leaned into me hard, and jerked the wheel to the left. My truck bounced back down onto four tires and I headed toward the back part of the parking lot, where I braked to a stop.

"That was different," Tommy said.

"Ass Hole!" I yelled at him, my hearting racing like mad.

"You want anything?" he asked, opening up his door.

"Are you kidding me? You almost got us killed. Besides, I can't eat anything from here, shithead. And aren't you gonna catch crap for being late for dinner?"

"It's cool, I'll get it 'to go'. I'll be right back."

As he walked toward the stand, I watched him in my rearview mirror. I thought about just taking off and leaving him here, but looked at his massive back as he walked. He was the most jacked up 18yo musclehead I'd ever seen. Big lumbering mass of bulked up muscle. The cab still smelled like him, and I breathed in deeply. I was getting hard. I wasn't going anywhere.

It wasn't long before he was coming back from the stand. I watched him pull the top off his big shake and toss it away. He was chugging away before he got back to the truck. He climbed inside and sat down.

"You got shake all over your mouth, asshole," I said. A big ring of chocolate milk surrounded his lips. He looked at me for a couple of seconds. Neither of us said anything. He took another big gulp, and when he put the shake down, there was even more chocolatey milk around his mouth.

"Get it for me, would you?" he said, leaning his head toward my face. My heart was pounding fast again. I stuck out my tongue and ran it around the outside of his lips. Then I bit on his lower lip and sucked. I hadn't had any sweets in months, and the taste of the chocolate shake mixed with the scent of Tommy's hot breath was too goddam good. Tommy pulled back from me and took another big gulp from his shake. He lowered the cup, and this time, the thick liquid ran down his chin and dripped onto his big chest, rolling between his big mounds of pecmeat.

"Get that for me, would you?" he gurgled, thrusting his chest in my direction, as he looked down at his own mounded up muscle as shake spilled out of his mouth. I leaned toward him, buried my face into his pecs and began to lick. Kid had the most thickly muscled hog pecs I'd ever seen, and I lost myself inside them, letting the weightiness of them press on my face as I lapped up milkshake and muscle sweat. Sweet and salty. I could hear a deep rumbling groan coming from inside him as I ate out his chest. Finally, he pulled my face out of his pecs, pushed his head toward his mouth and we kissed. Man, did we kiss. A deep milky kiss, our tongues rolling and twisting over each other, heads turning side to side, hands groping. I could have done this for hours. But then I heard a voice from outside the truck.

"Hey, look at the homos," said the voice. I pulled my head away from Tommy's and looked out. There, in the White Castle parking lot across from us, separated by only a small strip of weedy grass, three guys had gotten out of a car that was parked head on toward my pickup. Two of them were headed towards the White Castle until they heard their friend's comment. I recognized him from spending summers here. Oscar Silva, a local thug whose nickname was Scar, which fit him perfectly because of the 3" scar he had on the side of his face from a knife fight he'd had when he was kid. He was older than I was, probably 30 by now, and had spent time in and out of prison for various charges like assault and dealing meth. I'd heard he was doing MMA fighting now. He wasn't a big guy, maybe 5'6", 170lbs, but I'd seen him in a fight last summer at a bar, and he'd beaten a bigger guy down and made it look easy. And vicious.

"Joey T, is that you?" Scar said, squinting as he looked thru the windshield. He was shirtless, and his upper body was covered with some nasty looking tattoos. I was surprised he even knew my name. We didn't hang out in the same circles, but in the summers here, at the beach and at the bars, groups tended to mingle. "I didn't know you were a fudge packer," he said. His two buddies chuckled. "Who's the fat faggot you got with you?" he said, looking over at Tommy. Now, I could see where he might think that Tommy was fat. I had made the same mistake. And especially thru a windshield, where all you might notice is a big head and a thick neck. But whatever fat was on him was hard and solid. I should know, I had just been groping the hell out of it. That rounded gut was hard as a medicine ball.

I saw Tommy's face change. "Take it easy, man, it ain't worth it," I said.

"The fuck it isn't," he said, slowly, putting his hand on the door latch.

"Let's just go, Tommy," I said, but he was already opening the door and stepping out. He shut the door after he got out. He still had the milkshake in one hand. I saw Scar looking him up and down. And I saw a look pass over his face of someone realizing they might have made an error. Because this wasn't some fat kid that Scar could scare the shit out of before beating him to a pulp. This was a hulking beast, with real power behind him, and a hundred pound weight advantage. Scar's look didn't last long before it hardened up again, and he began to saunter over toward Tommy. I did see him glance back at his posse, though, to make sure they were still there.

"Why don't you go back where you belong, fag," Scar said.

Tommy drank the rest of his shake, then tossed the cup aside. Then he wiped his mouth off with his arm, put up his fists and said, "Make me, lowlife."

Scar put up his fists and stepped forward, his face twisted into a scowl. I saw his two friends fan out in the parking lot, one in each direction, like a pair of goddam insurgents. Then I saw Scar move in fast, and swing at Tommy. Tommy blocked the blow with his big forearm. Scar threw another, and another, and Tommy knocked the away with speed I would not have expected him to have. The faster Scar threw punches, the faster Tommy blocked them, and hard too, I could hear his fores hitting Scar's arms with real force. I could also see the look of pain and frustration on Scar's ugly face. He stepped back, raised his leg and kicked Tommy hard on the side of his quad. Tommy didn't flinch. Scar kicked him again, this time closer to the knee. Tommy just smiled. Scar stepped back again, stunned. He crouched down, and leapt into a roundhouse kick, slamming his foot square into Tommy's gut. No effect. Except that when Scar landed, I could tell he was limping. Tommy said, "Dude, if that's all you got, you are in some deep shit." And he brought his fists together in front of him, flexing into a most-muscular pose, bulges swelling all over his upper torso. Then he stood upright, and bounced his pecs. Suddenly, Scar shot in and tackled Tommy's big leg, trying to throw him off balance. Tommy didn't budge. He looked down at the struggling lowlife, raised his big forearm and brought it smashing down onto Scar's back with a loud thud. Scar crumpled downward. Tommy hoisted him upward with his thick thigh and smashed him across the back again. Then he leaned down, picked Scar up and wrapping him into a bearhug, Scar's arms pinned to his sides. I saw Tommy squeeze, and Scar arch back in pain. Tommy had an evil grin on his face as he walked a little bit away with Scar in his grasp, then he turned and ran into the side of my truck, slamming Scar like a pro wrestler slamming a guy into the turnbuckle. The back end of my truck shifted from the force of it. Tommy stepped back, and Scar slid down to the ground.

Just then, I saw one of Scar's friends running around my side of my pickup. Just as he was about to pass by my window, I opened the door. He ran right into it and stumbled back. I jumped out and grabbed him from behind. I wrapped my arm around his neck, wedging my elbow under his chin, and flexed my arm. I felt my biceps peak pressing into the side of his neck and I tightened my grip on him. I'd learned the sleeper hold from a frat brother of mine, but I'd never gotten to apply it in a real situation. My frat bro had never scratched at my arm like this lowlife, but his struggle didn't last long, and I lowered him down as the fight sapped out of him quickly. When he was out, I dropped him down. I looked over the bed of my truck and saw Tommy lean Scar against it, then he punched his head so hard, Scar did a complete 360, before crumpling back down. Then I saw Scar's other friend coming at Tommy's back.

"Behind you!" I yelled. Tommy turned. The guy had a knife. Tommy swung his big arm up fast, grabbed the guy by his wrist and squeezed so hard that the knife fell out of his hand and went sliding across the parking lot. Then Tommy, still holding the guy's wrist, swung him around into the side of my truck like a track and field hammer. The guy's whole body left the ground as he slammed into my car, denting in the side panel even more. "Aww, dude," I said. Then I saw Tommy drop down behind the truck. I walked around the back, and saw him on top of Scar, his thick knee pinning the scumbag in the middle of his back. Then he grabbed Scar's arm, lifted it, and wrenched it hard. Scar groaned in agony.

Tommy leaned into Scar's ear, causing even more of his weight to bear down on his back. "Who's the faggot now, bitch?" Tommy said. When Scar didn't answer, Tommy twisted the arm more.

"I am," sputtered out the thug, his mouth crushing against the pavement.

"And who's the strongest kid you ever tried to fuck up?"

"You are," Scar moaned.

"Aww, yeah, big mistake, dickhead, so fucking strong," Tommy said. "Bigger and stronger ever minute, pussy. I could take on ten dudes your size." He dropped Scar's arm and stood up over him, flexing into a double bi. "You ever bother me or my friend again, I'll show you what I can do." He stepped away from him, and I watched as the three punks crawled their way back to the White Castle side of the lot and climb into their car. They pulled away in a hurry. No sliders for them tonight.

"Tommy," I said to him. "you're a beast."

"Aw man, I feel like one. Pops taught me some hand-to-hand, but I didn't realize how much it rocked. That guy felt like such a weakling next to this." He flexed into a most-muscular again.

"Ahh, man, your delts are huge!"

"Come here and touch them, Joe."

I went over and put one hand on each delt. "Oh man, Tommy, hard as rock."

"Fuck yeah, Joe, try and dent them."

I punched on his delts with my fists. "I can't man, they're too dense with muscle." His delts seemed twice the size of mine, too. And full of power.

"Just gonna get bigger and harder, man."

Then he grabbed me and pulled me into him. He wrapped me in his bearhug and lifted me off the ground, pressing me against his hypermuscular torso. We started kissing right there in the parking lot, kissing and kissing, cars going by, some of them honking, some people waving, we just kept kissing.

After all, who was gonna stop us?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Pssst.... Part VII
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2010, 02:48 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Fuck yeah, great chapter. Tommy is so powerful. That scene with Joe licking up his milkshake was incredibly hot too.

And yeah, it's chapter VII, not IV. =)
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2010, 04:06 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Oops, my bad. I need an abacus.
  #5   Add to toad687's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2010, 05:18 PM

toad687 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toad687
Joe and Tommy finally making out ... cute.
  #6   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2010, 05:40 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Excellent. I can't wait to find out just how mindboggling strong Tommy is. Like he said, bigger and stronger every minute.
  #7   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2010, 07:19 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Thank you once again sir my chest is still sore from yesterday trying to get as strong as Tommy and biceps today was just as intense legs fucking tomorrow so I can have big tree trunks like him. This story is getting more amazing by the chapter please continue
  #8   Add to WrapClampCrush's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2010, 10:40 AM

WrapClampCrush is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WrapClampCrush
OH YEAH!!! I loved that one buddy!!!
  #9   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2010, 07:21 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Thank you for this. That Tommy is tough! Love the contrast between Joey & Tommy. Also, loved how Tommy eats like a man to bulk up & be stronger while Joey eats to maintain his body style.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options