The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2010, 03:45 PM

sl97aq
Andrew chapter 35: The final encounter with alexander

On Friday, November 25, 2005, after football season had ended, Andrew and Mike headed to McDonalds to meet the football team for supper.

?It?s really great that the O.D. team won the Provincial Championship,? Mike said.

?Yes, Ralph and Connor really helped the team along with their ideas for plays,? Andrew agreed. ?That helped us blow away the opposing teams in every game.?

?A feat that would not have been achieved without your size and strength,? Mike reminded him. ?Don?t forget that. It will look good to the University of Miami as well.?

?Oh I won?t forget that, not after the enthusiastic reaction the U of Miami players have had to my presence during the last two visits there,? Andrew assured her. ?I bet we?ll get enough reminders of my status as a football hero when we set foot in there,? he added, pointing to the McDonalds. He pulled the car into the lot and parked by the curb. ?Are you ready to go in now Mike??

?Yes I am Andrew,? Mike replied. ?Let?s go.?

Andrew and Mike got out of Andrew's car and then Andrew put on his 3XL football jacket.

"Isn't that jacket a little too small for you Andrew?" Mike asked him.

"Yeah it is Mike; but I want the guys to get a good look at the massive arms that made this Championship victory possible," Andrew said with a cocky smirk.

"I see your point Andrew," Mike agreed, seeing how huge Andrew's arms were in his tight jacket. "Let's go into the restaurant; I can see all your teammates waiting for us."

"They'll be your teammates as well Mike, in about eight months," Andrew reminded him with a big grin.

Mike grinned back at Andrew as they went into the restaurant. The football team noticed Andrew and Mike and motioned them over to their table. Ralph stood up as they approached.

?Would you like my seat big guy?? he asked Andrew.

?Thanks man, but you were here first,? Andrew replied.

?But I?ve already been sitting too long, and now I need to stretch my legs,? Ralph said. ?You take my seat Andrew; there aren?t enough chairs at this table for all of us anyway.?

?In that case, thanks man,? Andrew said gratefully, sitting down in the seat that Ralph had vacated for him.

?Let?s hear it for the MVP,? Connor said, raising his glass to Andrew. The rest of the team followed his lead and toasted Andrew as the one who had won the Championship Game for them one week before.

?Thanks for the sentiment guys,? Andrew said, wiping his eyes, ?That?s quite an honour you?ve bestowed upon me.?

?You?re not crying again, are you Andrew?? Connor teased him. When Andrew smiled faintly and nodded, Connor added, ?Still an old softie, I see!?

?Not on the field!? Andrew protested. ?There, I?m more like a freight train!?

?That?s why we won the Provincial Championship Trophy this year,? Ralph said. ?Don?t look now, but here comes the Coach with yours.?

Andrew turned around and saw Coach Everson come into the restaurant with Andrew?s trophy. He set it on the table and said, ?Here you are Andrew. Once we added your name to the school trophy, we made you your own. Congratulations.?

?Thank you very much,? Andrew said gratefully, standing up and shaking the Coach?s hand. ?This is quite an honour.?
?It was my honour to coach such a phenomenal player,? Everson said. ?I don?t think we?ll see your kind again. Let?s hear it for Andrew, boys, the 2005 ODCVI MVP!?
Everyone raised their glasses once again to salute Andrew. Andrew grinned and flexed for everyone, caught up in the spirit of the occasion.
For the next couple of hours, the team sat in McDonalds, going over their last (for some players) high school football season.
When it came time to pay the cheque, Andrew got up to pay, shooing the other guys away when they tried to pay instead.
?It?s time I pulled my weight around here,? he said. ?I?ll take care of it.? He went up to the cashier and said, ?I think we?re ready to settle up now.?
?No, no, put your money away man!? the cashier protested. ?We should be paying you, for bringing the Provincial Championship back to OD! Way to go man!?
?Thanks man,? Andrew said quietly. ?But I insist on paying the bill today, since I already consider my upcoming scholarship to Miami payment for winning the Provincial Championship.? When the cashier shook his head, refusing to take Andrew's money, Andrew sighed and said, ?If you don?t take it, I?ll just force the money into your hand.?
The cashier finally accepted the money, but not before adding, ?That?s why people love you, man. You haven?t let the fame go to your head. If fact, you?re so modest, you?re the most down-to-earth guy I know.?
?Thank you very much,? Andrew said. ?Well, I?ll get back to my table now.? He turned, saw the entire team behind him and added, ?Or maybe we?ll all go home now.?
?Be sure to come again,? said the owner, shaking the hands of each team member as they passed by. ?We?ll get around to making a team special one of these days.?
?That?s very flattering,? Andrew said. ?Thank you very much.?
Outside the restaurant, Andrew endured the usual round of backslapping, high-fives, and handshakes from the team. Then he and Carrie went to get into his car, when the owner came running out with Andrew?s trophy.
?You almost forgot your trophy sir,? he said to Andrew.
?Well, thank you very much,? Andrew said, taking the trophy from him. ?That was forgetful of me, wasn't it?" When the owner nodded, Andrew smiled and added, "You don?t need to call me sir you know: my name is Andrew.?
?After this year, everyone?s bound to know who you are,? the owner agreed. ?But I think anyone of your size deserves to be called sir.?
?If you insist,? Andrew said with a big, grin. ?But not when we?re alone, okay??
?Sure Andrew,? the owner agreed. ?See you around.?
Once Andrew and Mike were in Andrew's car again, Andrew said, ?This has been quite a day: getting the trophy, and having fun with the entire team tonight.?
?It was quite an achievement: winning the Provincial Championship trophy,? Mike agreed. ?Steve won the trophy last year. I imagine you and he might get some academic awards at Commencement next fall.? Andrew glared at him for mentioning Steve's name and Mike said quickly, "Sorry about that Big Guy; I didn't mean to make you mad!"
?It's okay Mike; I'm not really mad," Andrew assured him. ?But you're right, since Steve and I have already received academic scholarships for University, it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that we'll get academic awards at Commencement next fall. By the way, did Ralph really give me his seat because he needed to stretch his legs??
?No Andrew, he gave you his seat because he really respects you,? Mike replied. ?You are the big man in town, and everyone reveres you. Your large size is also intimidating, so people go out of their way to accommodate you, and give you what they think you want.?
?I don?t want to scare people,? Andrew protested. ?That?s part of the reason I try to be kind, gentle, and modest.?
?I know that Andrew,? Mike agreed. ?That is part of the reason why I knew that you would agree to help me with my preparations for Hurricanes football next year. However, there is no way to disguise your great size and strength. It scares some people, even though they try not to show it. So they cover it by offering you free meals, drinks, and other products.?
?I see,? Andrew said. ?Well, not to be ungrateful, but I am getting a little uncomfortable with all this attention. I thought it would be different when we went down to Miami, but everyone down there seems to revere me just like up here. When will it end??
?I don?t think it will,? Mike informed him. ?You?re a Sports Star now and the attention is just going to get more intense as the years go by. But if you have trouble handling the attention, don?t forget that I will be right here beside you to help you.?
?And you have been a great help throughout all this,? Andrew agreed, putting his huge arm around Mike gently. ?Thank you very much.?

The next day, around 9 am, Margaret called Andrew and told him that her final preparations to deal with Alexander once and for all were underway. She asked him if he wanted to come over to her cottage to help out and Andrew said yes: eager to tie up all loose ends from his past before he went to Miami next fall. Then he called his friends and found out that only Mike come.

"Why don't you want to come with me Carrie?" Andrew asked her when he called her.

"I'm having a weekend with my girl friends, since we didn't get together last weekend," Carrie informed him.

"Oh I get it Carrie: too busy to hang around with your fiancee, are you?" Andrew teased her, knowing only his dad was in the room with him.

"I have other people to spend time with besides you Andrew; some of these people I'll never see again once we go to Miami next fall!" Carrie snapped at him, slamming the phone down and ending the call.

Andrew looked up at his dad and said, "I just made a joke Dad and she hung up on me! What did I say wrong?"
"I don't think it's what yous aid Andrew, since it's obvious to anyone else that you werre just joking," Chad reassured him. "I think that Carrie's just having trouble dealing with the fact that this is her last year at home. She's been kind of ignored during the visits to Miami, and hasn't made any friends down there yet like you have." Andrew frowned thoughtfully and Chad added, "Just try to be more sensitive about Carrie's feelings now that you know that Andrew."

Andrew nodded soberly and Chad said goodbye and went into his office to work on some reports for the Enhancement Project.

Later that morning, Andrew and Mike arrived at Margaret?s cottage to find Margaret waiting for them.
?We?ll all go see Commander Marge at the Haunted House first,? Margaret decided. ?I?m sure that you and Steve will want to thank her for her assistance in helping you reach your maximum potential.? she added rather abesent-mindedly. Then she realized that Steve wasn't there and aasked Andrew," How come Steve didn't come with you Andrew?"

"I really don't want to talk about it Margaret, but it seems I have to until everyone hears the whole story!" Andrew shouted in fury.

"I'll tell Margaret the story Andrew; why don't you let off some steam by knocking down those dead trees over there," Mike suggested. Andrew looked at him with furious eyes, being reminded of that exact anger-releasing exercise after his last big fight with Steve back in June. "I didn't mean to make you madded Big Guy; my suggestion was supposed to help calm you down!" Mike yelled in terror.

Andrew's face gradually went back to its normal colour and he assured Mike, "It's not what you said Mike; it's what your words reminded me of. Don't worry: I'm not going to tear anyone's head off this weekend, unless it's Alexander's!" He looked over at Margaret, who was just as terrifed of his fury as Mike was and added, "YOu were right Margaret: if not for Marge's Enhancement Serum, I might not have been able to get into the University of Miami.?
?Yes, going to University is one of the final steps to growing up,? Margaret agreed, walking with Mike towards her cottage. "you let off some steam out here and I'll fill Mike in on everything he needs to know about Alexander before we face him this weekend."
"How do you know he's coming here?' Andrew asked her.

"I sent him a message," Margaret replied without thinking.

Andrew's fists clenched and he began striding towards her in fury.

"You sent him a message that will bring him here: near our families?!" Andreew roared in disbelief, looming over Margaret by almost a foot. "What were you thinking?! He tried to kill us all the last time he was here and only my great strength drove him away!"

"I'll explain everything to you when you've calmed down Andrew; you're obviously too mad to listen to anyone right now," Margaret said in a whisper.

Andrew let out a slow breath and stepped back as Margaret's words penetrated his brain, which was clouded with mindless rage.

"I look forward to hearing your plans Margaret, and they'd better be good, or Alexander will pay the price!" Andrew roared in anger.

He ran towards the forest at full speed and soon disappeared among the trees. Margaret and Mike stood still, trying to overcome their terror of Andrew's fury as they saw some trees topple with a crash onto the forest floor.

"I've never seen Andrew so angry, even when I revealed the entire Enhancement Project details to him on his birthday weekend," Margaret realized.

"I think that Andrew is still having trouble believing that his friendship with Steve is over," Mike informed her.

"How exactly did that happen Mike?" Margaret asked him. "I was there to see OD win the Provincial Championship and Andrew and Steve seemed to be getting along fine them!"

So once they were in the cottage, Mike told Margaret what had happened in Miami the weekend before. Margaret was quite upset when she heard about the real Steve Peterson and only once she calmed down did she tell Mike about her plans for Alexander that weekend.

By then it was lunchtime, and Andrew had returned from his workout session in the woods. He went upstairs for a shower and changed his clothes while Margaret used her magic to make lunch, astonishing Mike, who had thought that she was just a mechanic genius.

"I'm not the only Witch in Simcoe County Mike; you're going to meet a lot more this afternoon," Margaret informed him with a smile.

"I look forward to it Margaret," Mike said. "After hearing the story of how Andrew got superhuman strength this summer, I can't wait!"

Once Andrew came back downstairs, they all had lunch and then walked through the woods to Marge's Haunted House.

"I can't believe that you guys know a giant and his wife, as well as Witches!" Mike shouted in astonishment.

"Yes, but George isn't the only giant I know," Margaret suddenly realized. When Mike looked at her with a puzzled expression, Margaret clarified her earlier statement by saying, "Our friend Andrew could also be called a giant!"

?Thanks for the sentiment Margaret, but it's not completely accurate,? Andrew said, flicking his eyes down to the ground. "Giants are usually classified as being over seven feet tall and I'm only six foot eight when I don't have my cowboy boots on."

"My mistake Andrew," Margaret apologized, eager to keep her big friend calm until his anger could be used for a useful purpose. "But since you're wearing your cowboy boots today, I think my statement was accurate after all!" She noticed Andrew looking very uncomfortable and asked him, "What?s going on Andrew? Why are you so embarrassed when I compliment you?"
"I'm sorry Margaret," Andrew apologized, unable to think of anything elese to say.

"i don't want an apology; I want an explanation Andrew," Margaret informed him firmly. "It's just you, me and Mike here, not the football team; you don't have to pretend to be a fearless athelete with us."

?It's just that lately, I have found that the mention of my physical attributes makes me very uncomfortable," Andrew said. "I don?t know why.?
?Maybe your modesty tries to keep the attention from going to your head,? Margaret suggested. ?Then you won?t get caught up in the attention, show off, and lose the respect that your modesty generates.?
?You read my mind,? Andrew agreed. ?That?s it exactly. I'm also trying to make sure that I am the kind of respectable athlete that the University of Miami will appreciate. Being humble about my athletic achievements will help with that.?
?That?s right, it would help,? agreed Margaret, motioning Andrew to continue.
?But I am having trouble resisting the attention,? Andrew realized. ?I am afraid that if I start showing off, I won?t be able to stop. Then I would become a bully, and people would hate me.?
?They would be too scared to hate you,? Margaret informed him ,"just as Mike and I were scared of you this morning." Andrew looked down at Margaret with a worried expression on his face and Margaret chose her next words more carefully in an attempt to reassure him. ?But most of the time, you are naturally shy and modest Andrew. You could never be a bully intentionally and your occasional outburts of anger are completely understandable given all that you've gone through during the last few months. Just try to have some self-confidence, so that you can show people you appreciate their attention. You don?t want to appear too modest, or people might think you are ungrateful of their attention or your achievements.?
?Okay Margaret,? Andrew agreed. ?Maybe when I am one-on-one with people, then I could be modest, separating the public and private personas.?
?Good idea,? Margaret agreed. ?By the way, we?ll spend the night in Marge?s private section, and then we can get ready for the final encounter with Alexander tomorrow after a good night's sleep.?
?Well, I guess I will have to accelerate my workouts then,? Andrew decided. ?Then I will be ready to take care of Alexander.?
?Yes, and I have made enough plans to end the threat he represents once and for all,? Margaret informed him.
?Good, I hope we can put him down once and for all!? Andrew roared in fury.
?Is that a hint of hostility I detect in you Andrew?? Margaret teased him with a big grin. She looked over at Andrew?s face and saw that it was red with fury. ?I?m sorry I asked,? she said, as her grin faded away quickly.
?I apologize, Margaret,? Andrew said, letting out a slow breath through clenched teeth. ?It?s just that he has tried to kill us so many times I want to snap his neck like a twig!?
?You don?t want to do that,? Margaret admonished him. ?I have some better plans for dealing with him.?

"And when are you going to tell us those plans Margaret?" Andrew asked her impatiently. "I'm tired of being kept in the dark!"

"No one's forcing you to walk through these dark woods with us Andrew; you can always run around them to get to Marge's house," Margaret joked. Andrew glared at her and Margaret snapped, "It was a just a joke Andrew! What happened to the funny guy we all know and love?"

"As you reminded me earlier, I have gone through a lot over the past few months, and it would be enough to make anyone upset," Andrew reminded her.

"Yes, but you control your bad temper Andrew, because neither Mike nor myself has any hope of physically controlling you!" Margaret informed him.

Andrew looked over at her suddenly and the anger faded from him as he realized that she was absolutely right.
Soon the three friends reached the large clearing that contained the Haunted House. Only the original section was visible, so the rest was obviously cloaked. Leading the way to the front door, Margaret raised her hand and knocked. The door was opened almost immediately.
?Well, this is quite a surprise,? Commander Marge said. ?Hello everyone.?
?What do you mean 'this is a surprise'?? Andrew asked her in astonishment. ?I thought you were expecting us!?
?You?re right, I was,? Marge realized. ?I just lost track of when you were coming, so I didn?t expect it to be you when I opened the door. Please come in. How are you all doing??
?We?re fine and we're looking forward to ending Alexander's threat once and for all,? Margaret replied, as they stepped inside. ?I see we are actually in your Private Section.?
?Yes, when I am expecting guests, I try to reveal the actual location of the house,? Marge said, contradicting her previous statement. ?Then we cloak the rest of the house.?
?It has been about four months since we have last been here,? Margaret said. ?Have there been any changes made since then??
?No,? Marge replied. ?We have the skylights, every system is refit with new parts, and Norman (the hologram) can be projected anywhere in the house.?
?I see,? Margaret said. ?So, how are the plans we discussed for Alexander progressing??
?They are coming along quite well,? Marge replied. ?Would you like to see the proof??
?Okay,? Margaret agreed. ?Where is this proof??
?Follow me and I will take you to it,? said Marge. She turned to Andrew and Mike and said, "Why don't you two go work out in the nearest gym; Andrew knows the way." Andrew nodded and Marge added, "We'll see you back here for supper."
She led Margaret down the hall, and Andrew led Mike to the nearest gym to work out. He was plesantly surprised to find out from the PErsonal Trainers there that Marge had installed a Gravity Chamber in each gym in the house.

After the workout, Andrew and Mike had supper in Marge and George?s Private Section, once George, Marge and Margaret arrived from the Central Command Centre. Then Marge took them to the Command Centre, to explain the functioning of their weapons, after the refit.
?The laser beams are split by mirrors to form intense packets of energy to use as torpedoes,? Marge said. ?This allows an almost infinite torpedo supply, and prevents accidental detonations.?
Once it was 10 pm, the shift change occurred, so Marge and George took their guests to the Private Section for bed. However, Andrew could not sleep, so he headed to the Warlock?s Weight Room to work out. It also had the Gravity Chamber inside, as Andrew had found out that afternoon. Along the way, he found the dim natural and artificial light a little unsettling. He knew there were 48 creatures guarding the house, and the memories of their appearance made him uneasy. But he soon reached the gym without incident, and entered. Once inside, he found it too dark to see anything. Andrew felt around for a light switch, and accidentally hit the conversion switch instead. The walls suddenly dropped into the floor slots, and the tables came up in their spots. The flashing red lights came on too late for Andrew to see the table coming up beside him. He was knocked off balance, and slid across the table onto the floor with a grunt.
?Rats!? he screamed in frustration as he got up again.
The gym door suddenly opened, and one of the Warlock guards came in. He had glowing red eyes and long fangs, as well as black claws.
?What are you doing in here?? he asked Andrew, as he came over to the switch panel.
?I came to work out,? Andrew replied, forcing down his nervousness at the guard?s appearance. ?I tried to turn on the lights, but I guess I hit the wrong switch.?
?I guess so,? said the guard, as he pressed a switch on the wall.
?What?s going on?? Andrew heard someone ask from behind him, as the tables lowered again.
Andrew turned around to see George standing behind him.
?This man pushed the wrong button while trying to turn on the lights,? the guard replied. ?The error activated the red alarm lights, bringing me here to investigate. I?ll leave the walls down.?
The guard left Andrew and George and returned to his post.
?You came to work out tonight just like me?? George asked Andrew, turning on the white lights.
?Yes I did George,? Andrew replied. ?I couldn?t sleep and I find that workouts help me relax.?
They headed for the Weight Room under the stage.
?What setting do you normally train under?? George asked him, as they walked through the Gravity Chamber doorway.
?I normally train under Setting Number Two,? Andrew replied. ?That setting simulates two times Earth?s gravity. Then the 1000 pounds of available weights take me to my limit.? He thought for a minute and then realized something. "You know, I don't think I've been in this gym since September: when I could only lift 2000 pounds above my head. Now I can lift 8000 pounds above my head, so I'll have to use Setting Number Eight tonight!"
?That is very impressive Andrew,? George complimented him, producing a big grin from Andrew. ?You're twice as strong as the Goblins, who are the strongest creatures in this house. You're about four times as strong as I am!?
?Yeah, you're right George,? Andrew realized with a cocky smirk. ?No one I know is as strong as I am, not even-" He cut himself off before he could say the words 'Steve and Darrel.' "I guess the Genetic Enhancement coincided with my final growth spurt to allow me to put on as much muscle as I did,? Andrew concluded hastily, hoping that George hadn't noticed his brief hesitation.
?I believe you already had abnormally high levels of testosterone and adrenaline anyway,? George reminded Andrew. ?That is what the doctors from the Space Station and our own Doctor Franklin told me.?
?Yeah, that was probably the result of all the new supplements my dad let me try over the years,? Andrew realized. He realized something else and asked George, "How did you know that? Aren?t my medical records supposed to be confidential??
?Yes they are,? George replied. ?But I didn?t know if you knew their content, so I found out for you. Remember, you asked me to, before the tour ended this past summer??
?You're right, I had forgotten about that,? Andrew realized. He grinned and added, ?So basically, the medical reports say I am some kind of Superhuman?? he asked, grinning.
?You could say that,? George agreed, quite serious. ?Just don?t forget to use your powers for good, not evil.?
?I won?t forget,? Andrew assured him, ?and Carrie already came up with a good winter community assistance program I could create. Shall we start on the Ellipticals now??
?Okay,? agreed George. ?I hope all this talk about you is not embarrassing.?
?Actually, it is,? said Andrew. ?But I suppose I had better get used to it. If the football fans are any indication, people will be talking about me for years to come.? He grinned and added, ?I guess that?s the price of being a football star.? He thought for a minute and suddenly realized something else as they stepped onto the Ellipticals. "If the top setting in this Gravity Chamber is Setting Number Ten, I guess I will have to use the special weight plates Margaret gave me for my birthday to continue my superhuman workouts."

"You're right Andrew, because it would be impossible to make this chamber's gravity any higher, or none of us would be able to work out in here," George suddenly realized. Andrew looked confused, so George clarified his earlier statement by saying, "If the gravity in here got any higher than Level Ten, we'd all be crushed like bugs if we came in here!"

"Well, except for me," Andrew realized with a smug grin. "I'm guessing that the Enhancement Serum is designed to bring my maximum strength up to a 10,000 pound benchpress, which would also explain why the Gravity Chamber can only go up to Level Ten!"

"That's probably true Andrew, even though we haven't confirmed the top strength level of an Enhanced human yet," George informed him. He noticed Andrew frowning suddenly and asked him, "What's wrong Andrew?"

"I just realized that I use all the special weight plates Margaret gave me for my benchpress now," Andrew suddenly realized. He laughed and added, "How about that: I'm too strong for Enhanced weight plates now!"

"It's no laughing matter Andrew," George informed him. "If you can't work out regularly in a weight room, how are you supposed to stay in shape for hockey and football?"

"I'll just get Margaret to make me denser weight plates for me: ones that go up to 2000 pounds each," Andrew decided.

"That would work Andrew," George agreed, breathing a sigh of relief. He listened carefully and said, "I think I hear Margaret coming now."

"I don't hear anything and how can you identify people by their footsteps George?" Andrew asked him, when Margaret suddenly stepped into the gym.
?Hello there,? she said to Andrew and George. ?Couldn?t sleep either, could you??
?No we couldn?t,? replied George. ?But I feel tired now, so I am going to go back to bed now. Goodnight, Andrew and Margaret.?
?Goodnight,? they both said, as George left the room.
?I feel a little tired since I came in here,? Margaret remarked to Andrew.
?That is probably because the Gravity is set to Level Two: that's two times Earth gravity,? Andrew informed her. ?But that is nowhere near the level I need to reach my limit with the heaviest weights now.?
?Now that is amazing p\x6F\x77\x65\x72\x21\xC2\x94\x20\x4D\x61\x72\x67\x61\x72\x65\x74\x20\x73\x68\x6F\x75\x74\x65\x64\x20\x69\x6E\x20\x61\x6D\x61\x7A\x65\x6D\x65\x6E\x74\x2E\x20\xC2\x93\x59\x6F\x75\x20\x68\x61\x76\x65\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x64\x69\x61\x6C\x20\x75\x70\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x47\x72\x61\x76\x69\x74\x79\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x6D\x61\x6B\x65\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x77\x65\x69\x67\x68\x74\x73\x20\x68\x65\x61\x76\x79\x21\xC2\x94\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\x53\x68\x65\x20\x66\x6F\x6C\x6C\x6F\x77\x65\x64\x20\x41\x6E\x64\x72\x65\x77\x20\x6F\x76\x65\x72\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x62\x61\x72\x62\x65\x6C\x6C\x20\x72\x61\x63\x6B\x2C\x20\x61\x6E\x64\x20\x77\x61\x74\x63\x68\x65\x64\x20\x61\x73\x20\x68\x65\x20\x70\x69\x63\x6B\x65\x64\x20\x75\x70\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x68\x65\x61\x76\x69\x65\x73\x74\x20\x62\x61\x72\x62\x65\x6C\x6C\x73\x2C\x20\x77\x68\x69\x63\x68\x20\x77\x65\x72\x65\x20\x32\x30\x30\x20\x70\x6F\x75\x6E\x64\x73\x2E\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\xC2\x93\x44\x6F\x20\x79\x6F\x75\x20\x64\x6F\x20\x74\x68\x69\x73\x20\x61\x20\x6C\x6F\x74\x3A\x20\x77\x6F\x72\x6B\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x6F\x75\x74\x20\x61\x74\x20\x6E\x69\x67\x68\x74\x20\x49\x20\x6D\x65\x61\x6E\x3F\xC2\x94\x20\x73\x68\x65\x20\x61\x73\x6B\x65\x64\x20\x68\x69\x6D\x2E\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\xC2\x93\x53\x6F\x6D\x65\x74\x69\x6D\x65\x73\x2C\x20\x77\x68\x65\x6E\x20\x49\x20\x63\x61\x6E\xC2\x92\x74\x20\x73\x6C\x65\x65\x70\x2C\xC2\x94\x20\x41\x6E\x64\x72\x65\x77\x20\x72\x65\x70\x6C\x69\x65\x64\x2C\x20\x63\x75\x72\x6C\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x32\x30\x30\x20\x70\x6F\x75\x6E\x64\x73\x20\x69\x6E\x20\x65\x61\x63\x68\x20\x68\x61\x6E\x64\x20\x77\x69\x74\x68\x6F\x75\x74\x20\x61\x6E\x79\x20\x76\x69\x73\x69\x62\x6C\x65\x20\x65\x66\x66\x6F\x72\x74\x2E\x20\xC2\x93\x49\x20\x68\x61\x76\x65\x20\x72\x65\x61\x64\x20\x74\x68\x61\x74\x20\x77\x6F\x72\x6B\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x6F\x75\x74\x20\x72\x65\x64\x75\x63\x65\x73\x20\x73\x74\x72\x65\x73\x73\x2E\x20\x49\x20\x6D\x75\x73\x74\x20\x61\x64\x6D\x69\x74\x2C\x20\x73\x69\x6E\x63\x65\x20\x77\x65\x20\x77\x69\x6C\x6C\x20\x62\x65\x20\x66\x61\x63\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x41\x6C\x65\x78\x61\x6E\x64\x65\x72\x20\x73\x6F\x6F\x6E\x2C\x20\x49\x20\x61\x6D\x20\x6D\x6F\x72\x65\x20\x73\x74\x72\x65\x73\x73\x65\x64\x20\x61\x6E\x64\x20\x61\x6E\x67\x72\x79\x20\x74\x68\x61\x6E\x20\x75\x73\x75\x61\x6C\x2E\xC2\x94\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\xC2\x93\x49\x20\x63\x65\x72\x74\x61\x69\x6E\x6C\x79\x20\x6E\x6F\x74\x69\x63\x65\x64\x20\x74\x68\x61\x74\x20\x74\x68\x69\x73\x20\x6D\x6F\x72\x6E\x69\x6E\x67\x2C\xC2\x94\x20\x4D\x61\x72\x67\x61\x72\x65\x74\x20\x72\x65\x6D\x69\x6E\x64\x65\x64\x20\x68\x69\x6D\x2E\x20\xC2\x93\x54\x68\x61\x74\xC2\x92\x73\x20\x61\x20\x6C\x6F\x74\x20\x6F\x66\x20\x77\x65\x69\x67\x68\x74\x20\x79\x6F\x75\xC2\x92\x72\x65\x20\x63\x75\x72\x6C\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x74\x68\x65\x72\x65\x20\x41\x6E\x64\x72\x65\x77\x2E\xC2\x94\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\xC2\x93\x4E\x6F\x74\x20\x65\x76\x65\x6E\x20\x63\x6C\x6F\x73\x65\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x6D\x79\x20\x6D\x61\x78\x69\x6D\x75\x6D\x2C\x20\x62\x75\x74\x20\x74\x68\x61\x6E\x6B\x20\x79\x6F\x75\x20\x66\x6F\x72\x20\x6E\x6F\x74\x69\x63\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x4D\x61\x72\x67\x61\x72\x65\x74\x2C\xC2\x94\x20\x41\x6E\x64\x72\x65\x77\x20\x73\x61\x69\x64\x2E\x20\xC2\x93\x49\x74\x20\x66\x65\x65\x6C\x73\x20\x74\x6F\x6F\x20\x6C\x69\x67\x68\x74\x2E\x20\x44\x6F\x20\x79\x6F\x75\x20\x6D\x69\x6E\x64\x20\x69\x66\x20\x49\x20\x74\x75\x72\x6E\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x47\x72\x61\x76\x69\x74\x79\x20\x75\x70\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x4C\x65\x76\x65\x6C\x20\x36\x3F\xC2\x94\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\xC2\x93\x59\x6F\x75\x27\x72\x65\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x62\x6F\x73\x73\x20\x41\x6E\x64\x72\x65\x77\x2C\x20\x67\x6F\x20\x72\x69\x67\x68\x74\x20\x61\x68\x65\x61\x64\x2C\xC2\x94\x20\x4D\x61\x72\x67\x61\x72\x65\x74\x20\x72\x65\x70\x6C\x69\x65\x64\x2E\x20\xC2\x93\x42\x75\x74\x20\x49\x20\x67\x75\x65\x73\x73\x20\x49\x20\x73\x68\x6F\x75\x6C\x64\x20\x73\x69\x74\x20\x64\x6F\x77\x6E\x20\x75\x6E\x74\x69\x6C\x20\x79\x6F\x75\x20\x72\x65\x74\x75\x72\x6E\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x67\x72\x61\x76\x69\x74\x79\x20\x73\x65\x74\x74\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x6E\x6F\x72\x6D\x61\x6C\x2E\xC2\x94\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\xC2\x93\x59\x65\x7