General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 04:51 AM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
My Feet Annoy Me, But I Won't Complain

Hey guys.
I guess this Is the right place for this thread. I just had to get this off of my chest, and I figured you guys could provide some insight or like to hear it anyway. I am 19 years old, and Since I joined I have grown some. I am currently 6'5 and 203lbs. The problem isn't any of that. I don't even really think it is a problem, but it is my feet.
As of last Christmas (and my birthday) I wore a size 14. I got a pair of Nikes in a 14 1/2 because I noticed the 14s felt a little tight, but the 14 1/2s had plenty of room. I also figured that at 19, my shoe size was pretty much secure.
Well it isn't. Over the summer I have went barefoot a good bit or wore flipflops. Since about May, I had begun to notice a snugger fit on my shoes, but I was just glad I got the extra bit of room in my sneakers. My flipflops had been fitting akwardly, too. The thing is, stores only carry so many sizes. This past week I put on my sneakers to go to the gym, and I said I have had it. I went down to the shoe store and talked to the people there. The guy at the counter said that some guys feet will grow into their early 20s. Is that really true? Get this though, we measured my feet and I should be in a 15 1/2.
I had to order the shoes, but they should be in next week or so. I almost went ahead and got 16s, and I'm not sure why I didn't. Anways, maybe I'll just end up with huge(r) clown feet.
Thanks for reading my little rant.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to drew's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Freak Under Construction!

drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to drew Send a message via Yahoo to drew
Hey some guys get off on big feet. Also, as a guy with smaller feet, let me tell you buying shoes gets annoying because stores stock a lot more 11+ size shoes. Also, if you go to places like Marshals and such they send s specific number of 13-14+ shoes to stores and if there aren't that many people with those sizes in your area, you can get amazing deals on clearance.

From a growth standpoint, the feet technically never quit growing. But, for most guys it's such a slow thing that their shoe size my not change for 10-20 years or more.

However for other guys it's faster. Also, for some LUCKY guys, puberty continues into the early to mid 20's. Your feet, cock, and everything else may continue to grow quite a bit for a few more years. Don't be bothered by your feet.

Take advantage of this! Use it as an excuse to eat and train like a heavyweight pro bodybuilder. Right now it means your body still has that magical chemical mix you only get once in your life. Use it to your advantage to pack on as much muscle mass as you can before it stops.
  #3   Add to size15shox's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 12:58 PM

size15shox is on a distinguished road
You're lucky that they're still growing dude. Size 14 is on the small side for 6-5. I'm 6' and I wear 14/15, and I wish mine had kept growing and growing, the bigger the better.
  #4   Add to size15shox's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 12:59 PM

size15shox is on a distinguished road
Oh, almost forgot... pix or it didn't happen.
  #5   Add to talln22's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 01:27 PM
6ft8beast

talln22
Send a message via Yahoo to talln22
I hear ya...

I wear a 15/16 for most shoes and styles. It sucked finding shoes wearing a 13 when I first started high school. Now, unless you plan on buying online or having it ordered, you can't buy off the shelf. I will tell you though, be happy you live in an era with online everything. I can only imagine how bad it was for guys 20-30 years ago.
  #6   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2010, 11:09 PM

Zap is on a distinguished road
For starters, you're 6'5", which is a bit taller than me. . . Your feet will grow to fit your size, so they are by no means "clown feet". They'd only be clown's feet if you were say, 5'10" with size 15 sneakers. Your feet will probably stop growing where they're at, so don't worry about it too much. I used to feel like my feet were huge, but that's only if I compare it to other people who are smaller than me; so yeah, a lot of good that does.

Also, like someone said, puberty ends around 21 at the earliest, and it can even go on far beyond that. But unlike what drew said, your cock won't still grow. Wishful thinking. Awkward thinking. Oh, and feet do stop growing. Feet are not made of cartilage. However, your nose and ears continue to grow as you age since it is cartilage.

As for the shoe problem, um, just go online. That's where I have to do most of my shopping. It's kind of annoying since I can't try them on beforehand, but most websites have a nice return policy if the shoes aren't to your liking.
  #7   Add to tb56120's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2010, 06:36 AM

tb56120 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to tb56120 Send a message via Yahoo to tb56120
hey I love huge feet on a muscle man!
  #8   Add to Muscled6ft3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2010, 10:41 AM

Muscled6ft3 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Be Proud of What You Got Dude!!

6ft3 muscledude here man. I wear size 14/15 and damn proud of it. You do NOT have clown feet dude! In fact, many guys will seriously envy you. Keep training and building the muscle!! Sounds like your feet are perfect size for your height. Do NOT be self conscious about it bud! Stand tall and be proud!

There are tons of places to buy shoes online. New Balance sneakers, Carolina boots are two (both carry up to size 18). Red Wing boots and shoes are great, and still made in the USA. There are so many guys who WISH they were your size. You are genetically blessed and don't forget it! I bet you have a great frame to build some serious muscle on. Again, be PROUD to be a big guy!!

One last thing, do NOT wear shoes that are too small - you will do serious long-term damage to your feet. Send me a private message if you'd like more info about places I've successfully purchased sneaks and boots, or if you'd just like a friend who's a big dude and willing to help you out with this. All the best...
  #9   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Thanks you guys! You've all given me tons of great information. I really do hope I'm not done growing yet, and I suspect I'm not. =P
My shoes are supposed to be in sometime this week, and I'll let you know how they fit and all. I'll definitely be looking online for shoes more now, also.
Also, have any of you guys seen anything about this dude with massive feet they think are linked so some weird side effect of steroids he took as a sick kid?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/6236705.stm
and another one
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ad-teenager.do
  #10   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2010, 06:24 AM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
http://www.nj.com/gloucester/index.s...360.xml&coll=8

This guy has size 22 feet and is a 6'8 football player. He has some serious problems getting the right size!

Saw that article about that kid with the size 18 feet. I think we're seeing a lot more guys with bigger and bigger feet, so it'll probably get easier and easier to find bigger shoes. I, for one, am a big fan of big feet on big muscle studs.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options