The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.38 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to makemebigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2010, 12:50 PM

makemebigger is on a distinguished road
Bodybuilding 101

Please continue with new ideas

Monday. The first monday of college for Gray Matthews, the first start of a new beginning. He was finally in college where he can shape his future. He had already met with the local guidance counselors to figure out his schedule and what classes he would take. The counselor recommended taking classes that were unusual for his resume to benefit. That is why he took bodybuilding 101. Now Gray, at 6'2, brown hair and green eyes had the looks, but not quite the physique which made this class all the more unusual for him to take. As he walked up to the large brick building (which contained the weight room) on that chilly monday morning he had no idea what to expect.
The room was large, with every possible weight machine represented as well as some of the largest dumbbells and bars Gray had ever seen. Sitting on the benches were his classmates. He noticed them as being a lot of the star lacrosse and football player which left Gray the scrawny man out. In the center was Prof. Eran and from one side it looked like he filled the entire room. At 6'4 hes was bulging with muscles, as wide as a small suv, with his biceps only slightly smaller than his quad. As he breathed his pecs bounced up and down and his glutes tightened and released. "Welcome class," he breathed. "To bodybuilding 101 where the course curriculum is bulking up and the extra credit is splittin' your clothes. Lets get started with the basic program on the wall." Everyone got up and got to work on their bench presses, lifts etc. As Gray imagined, the weight load looked enormous and try as he might his arms couldnt possibly pump out the weight. Not to mention the entire time Prof.Eran kept looking at him. This was a mistake joining the class. By the end of class Gray was tired even though the weight helifted was like feathers to the others, who by now were whispering and looking at him, making him feel like an ant. As he was walking out, Prof.Eran pulled him to the side. "Gray, how u feeling?" "Like crap," Gray responded. "How am i supposed to keep up?" Eran flexed a little in thought. "Boy, I had the same problem you have when I was ur age and look at me now. You now what, I'm gonna make you my special project, and I guarantee that soon the other boys will look like ants to you." He smiled and walked Gray to the door with his massive hand around his shoulder. "Oh, one more thing." He grabbed a large ziploc of what looked like protein powder. "Take this bulk up powder three times a day to, you know, help your training." Grayson dragged himself through the rest of his classes and then into bed taking some powder periodically. "I'm never gonna get huge," he thought, and the protein powder made him feel bloated and uncomfortable as he drifted of to sleep
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Eldrhnk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2010, 12:40 PM

Eldrhnk is on a distinguished road
Bulking Upwards

Love those first several months of bulking up; began before I turned 21, with straight leg presses exceeding 250 #'s, soon moved up to 300 + and continued to increase until I was doing over a half ton a few years later; now at 211 and loving every minute, second and hour of it.
  #3   Add to Vallance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2012, 06:49 AM

Vallance is on a distinguished road
This is my first shot at writing anything. I'm sure the grammar is horrible, but I figured to give it a shot! I quickly wrote it and didn't have time to read it over, just wanted to see if I could get this story going. I realize some details may be lacking... My next post/story will improve!

-------------------------------

As Gray slept he dreamt of Prof. Eran standing over him encouraging him to keep lifting. Gray was pressing a barbell up and down, Eran's words seemed to give him strength and caused him to pump out more reps. As he racked the barbell, he sat up on the bench, Eran gave him a pat on the back, and told him, great work on his new PR of 360lb for 10 reps. Gray did a most muscular and watched himself in the mirror, he was huge! His pecs were big and bulging, delts that popped like cannonballs, and not to mention his huge arms. Gray couldn't believe what he saw, he wanted more, he wanted to be bigger, he wanted to be the biggest. Gray woke up from his dream, with his cock aching hard, precum oozing from the tip. At his height of 6'2 Gray also had been well endowed with his cock at 9" hard. He gripped his dick, stroking it thinking about his dream, be blew the biggest load all over himself. Thankfully Gray had been lucky enough as a freshman to get his own room in an apartment which he shared with 3 other guys. He grabbed a towel and went off to the bathroom, as he cleaned the cum off himself he noticed that his body was slightly different. His pecs were slightly more pronounced, arms a little bigger, delts a little more pronounced, legs were a little thicker. Gray couldn't believe it! He quickly hopped on the scale, the day before he was 165lbs, the scale read that he was now 170lbs! He put on 5lbs overnight! He quickly wracked his brain as he thought what could have caused his growth. The protein power! Gray was hard again thinking about the possibilities, if only one serving had packed on 5lbs on muscle to his body, he wondered what the rest of the bag could do to him.
After
jerking off again and cleaning himself off, he quickly went back to his room and grabbed the protein powder. Unfortunately, Prof. Eran had only given a small bag of the protein to get him started. Gray quickly dumped the rest of the protein powder into a bowl along with some oatmeal and milk. Gray was famished, he quickly devoured the protein oatmeal. After finishing, he was full on energy, he felt like he could take on anything. He decided to hit the gym, this early in the morning there shouldn't be too many people there. As Gray was heading into the weight room, he bumped into Prof Eran. "Hey there bud, getting in AM work out in?" Eran asked.

Gray was caught off guard, Prof. Eran was in a tight tank up displaying his massive chest and big arms, his arms had to be at least 24". Gray quickly stammered, "ya professor, I see you are too!"

Eran laughed, "Hey we're not in the classroom, call me Dave. By the way how'd you like that protein powder I gave you?"

Gray blushed and responded, "That protein powder was great, really felt like it gave me a boost! Do you have any more of that protein powder?"

Dave smiled back and said, "Well I'm glad that my special protein powder, gav me the boost I needed when I first started. And I do have some more, but that's my special stash, hard to come by. Why don't you go through a workout with me?"

Gray was let down, he really wanted to get his hands on more of that "protein powder" he wanted to become huge. He quickly responded and told his professor that he'd love to do a workout with him. Dave led Gray through a full body workout, Gray was in awe of Dave, he was so strong, and so big. He wanted no needed to look like that, before he knew it he had a raging hard on tenting his shorts, he quickly shifted his thoughts. Dave smirked as he saw Gray hiding his hard on out of the corner of his eye. Afterwards back in the lockerroom Dave pulled out to shaker bottles and filled each of the bottles with protein. He made sure to put more of the "special" protein into both of their cups, he mixed up the proteins and gave Gray his shake. Gray thanked him and quickly downed it. Gray was beat, his body felt so sore it felt like his body was on fire. After finishing the shakes, Dave invited Gray to the steamroom to help relax his muscles. Gray was nervous but excited to see his professor naked, and quickly followed him in.

Dave stripped naked to his full glory, he was a muscle god, he was so big. And his cock! it had to be at least 8inches flaccid, it was hanging down between his thighs. Gray had an instant hard on again, he tried to hide it. Dave laughed, "Gray we're both men here, you have nothing to be ashamed of, take of your towel and relax." Gray was anxious at first, but then dropped his towel, his dick still hard. Dave smiled and motioned for Gray to sit next to him. After Gray sat, he noticed Dave has closed his eyes, he started breathing heavily. As Gray watched he noticed Dave's cock getting hard, slowly coming to life, as blood continued to engorge his member, before he knew it his member looked to be about 16" inches hard! Gray was practically drooling look at Dave's cock. Gray hadn't notcied that Dave opened his eyes, Dave smirked and said, "you like what you see?"

Gray was so embarressed and looked away. Dave laughed and said, "No need to be embarrased, you can touch it if you like." Gray looked back and slowly reached out and touched it. Dave moaned, "Ya, just like that." Gray started stroking his member, and before he knew it he had his mouth around the hard member. Dave continued to moan, Gray looked up and watched him, as he did it seemed like Dave was getting bigger! Slowly but surely it looked like he was growing! Not only his body, but his dick too, slowly it got thicker and longer, it was getting harder to keep the head of the cock in his mouth. Dave took his powerful hand on the back of Gray's head and held it onto his cock. Dave moaned again as he began shooting his load down Gray's throat, Gray greedily swallowed all of it. Gray couldn't take it having watched Dave grow and having him blow his load in his mouth it was more than Gray could take, he started cumming.

Dave smiled, "Gray, that was amazing, thank you, but I need to tell you about that protein powder..."

Gray yelled out, that feeling of his body being on fire intensified, he wondered if this was his body growing. He looked down, he body was expanding in all directions. His chest was blowing up by the second, arms were pumping to massive proportions it looked like his arms had to already by 19", his delts started getting that cannonball shape. His back was getting wide! And his legs, they were looking that tree trunks. His dick had been growing too, it looked like it was already 13" and as thick as a beer can. Gray tried to further embrace the fire in his body that was feeding his muscles, he tried to fuel the fire further and grow bigger. And bigger he grew.

"YEESSSSS" he yelled as his body continued to expand, he looked over at Dave who was wide-eyed. Dave had previously been taller then Gray, but he was now looking down at Dave, it looked like he had to be about 7'2. His chest and back exploded further and was becoming insanely wide. He pulled his arms up and did a double bicep pose, it looked his arms had be over 30" now. His legs were huge, they now looked like thick trees, his calves looked like solid diamonds. His forearms were abosutely massive, not mention that Gray was lean and vascular thick veins running through his body, and his tight 8-pack. Gray's cock continued to grow, it had now made its way up to between his pecs, was oozing a massive amount of precum all over his pecs. The fire slowed down, and Gray's growth was subsided. he was a titan, standing now at 7'4 a foot taller then Dave, and looked to be about twice the size.

Dave was dumbfounded, and stammered, "I don't get it how did you grow so big?"

Gray smirked and stared at his hot professors bubble butt. Gray only had one thing on his mind. "Professor, I think its time you return you the favor." He started kissing Dave, and slowly started fingering Dave's asshole. Before Dave knew it, Gray was pounding his ass. Dave wasn't used to being a bottom, He was only able to take half of Gray's cock in his ass, it hurt taking most of Gray's cock at first, but slowly it began to feel so good. Gray erupted his load into Dave's ass. Gray pulled out of Dave's ass, exhausted. Dave turned to Gray and smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Dave, I don't know I grew so much, I think it may have been your protein powder, I took the rest of it this morning." Gray said.

Dave pondered, "No I don't think thats it, I've taken plenty of that protein and never grown like that... Hmmm, well figure it...."

Dave fell over, he felt a fire overcoming his body......

NEXT...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options