The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Glen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2010, 08:31 AM

Glen is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Memories of past meetup w/ nyc bodybuilder

about 7 years ago when i metup with a young man of similar age - late twenties/ early thrities - who lived in the heart of Chelsea off 8th ave after we contacted each other through this website. i think i reached out to him after i searched for men in nyc, wondering if i would get intimate with the kind of stunning- looking muscle stud i've spotted every so often while walking on the promenade of 8th ave. we talked on the telephone after a few email exchanges. i somehow piqued his interest when i was told him muscle growth fantasies over the phone. he was definitely getting off when i elaborated on how massively huge he was willing to become. obviously i had a flair for telling stories because he became hooked, so not long after chatting and making him cum over the telephone, we decided to see each other. it was after the big cup cafe closed, so i proposed we meet at better burger - a healthy fast-food restaurant that was trendy at the time. the man who showed up was of similar height - 5' 7" and also of italian american descent and, apparently by his somewhat average size, relatively new to bodybuilding. he arrived, his torso somewhat concealed/ zippered-up in a black long-sleeved snug athletic jacket. it wasn't too long after i discreetly triggered him through muscle fantasy talk that he invited me into his apartment a few blocks away, where he broke out his laptop to share his favorite muscle growth fetish videos. in contrast to the unassuming public appearance, once he entered his apartment & peeled off his jacket (he had to wriggle out of the sleeves) i was struck by the sight of the conditioning that he cloaked. his forearms and biceps had some impressive girth and rather large for his small joint size; his shoulders were broad, round, massive, and his legs and butt seemed to spread out thick and bulging once free from the cramped confines of the tight fitting pants. i was resting my head over his shoulder, snuggling against the mound of his traps, feeling the warmth and pulse of his body that as he explained, was constantly growing though concerted effort of molding his lifestyle around his workouts and nutrition. i spotted canisters and bottles of whey and supplements, a small blender to make his protein shakes in his kitchen. as he was becoming more and more engrossed in the videos, i moved down the crease that separated the 2 halves of his thick back, and stripped his muscle butt free of the 2Xist briefs. he was beautiful and full of horsepower, or shall i say BULLPOWER. i saw on one of his walls a photo of a greek ruin that was a temple in sicily, in which i imagined him strutting around, like some herculean mason heaving the massive bolder-like pieces of marble pillar and stacking them on top of each other (we sicilians do have an innate talent for masonry- don't we?). i also noticed that when he walked, the apartment floor made creaking groaning noises. he really liked the joke that i made that he had better move down from the 5th floor lest he one day tips the scale to the point of crashing through the wooden planks into the apartment below. he lived on the top floor of a walkup that probably helped him become more conditioned day in and day out, carrying bigger and bigger bags of groceries to fuel his increasing colossal body. imagine his legs and butt getting primed for more growth in their daily task of carrying his ever-increasingly massive upper body up& down the stairs, like Sisyphus. and there in the privacy of his den i was watching the fruits of his labor. . . .
well, for the sake of concluding this story (I have to go to the gym myself now) the night ended after i watched him pump out a load as i told him muscle fantasies while we lay naked on his KING sized bed (with extra room for to accomodate his future progress). he was towering over me, his head tilted back as he came, his upper chest fully pumped and pushing his chin backward. looking out the window and noticing that night had fallen, I peered down on the street below, at the a car double parked. i said, hey Lou, wouldn't you like to become so huge that you can single- handedly hoist that pickup truck down there and start your own towing business? he was then prepared to shoot another load over this idea. . . .
Well, unfortunately we lost contact. i guess i was disappointingly smaller than he hoped for and perhaps because i did not conveniently live in his neighborhood. although many men have complemented me on my physique, and still do, to this day. recently when i visited eagle, i received a compliment from one of the bartenders - "now that's a good eagle body - a nice blend of muscle and body hair."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Spab's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:43 PM

Spab is on a distinguished road
If that's true... congrats for your sexy experiences in life of BBs. If it isn't, it's still a hot story. I would like to read more.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options