The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to miniace2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:33 AM

miniace2009 is on a distinguished road
Looking to worship in Phoenix

Soo I've never actually been able to feel a big guy, let alone worship one. Figured I'd post and see if something comes up.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Honey, I've been barkin' up that tree for years. Our city w/ its 4.5 million people apparently only has a small handful into muscle worship. I only met one bodybuilder though this site, and well, that was interesting.

Not sure if the Padlock is still open. I met lots of guys there, mainly daddy and muscle bears, very nice experiences. It closed for repairs at some point and I'm not sure it ever opened again. Granted, it was one of the bars where you could get a quick b/j right there so the police always wanted to shut it down.

Recently I've had a lot of luck on a website: daddyhunt.com. Not sure if daddy types are your type, but several guys w/ muscle on the site. Some of them younger too. If you ever want to get together and go to a bodybuilding show, please feel free to contact me. I've been too chicken to go, but I have a feeling thats where we could find some fun guys

T.

yahoo: storyen
  #3   Add to miniace2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2010, 12:30 PM

miniace2009 is on a distinguished road
I've suspected as much for a long time haha. I wonder if theres any even in the state?
Also, what was the "interesting" experience?
  #4   Add to marksloan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2013, 09:46 AM

marksloan is on a distinguished road
I do muscle worship in Phoenix

Hi to everyone. I'm Mark. I wanted to let you guys know that I do muscle worship right here in Phoenix. I know what you mean, it is hard to find people who offer this, and also that are professional and legit, and truly friendly. I have a really nice location, people are really surprised how nice my office is. I also can come to you if you like. I put a link below to photos of me. If you have any questions or want to contact me my email is [email protected]. Take care, look forward to meeting all of you.

Mark
http://s768.photobucket.com/user/hig...?sort=3&page=1

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options