The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tomboy927's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2005, 07:03 PM

tomboy927 is on a distinguished road
Wwe - Chris Master, Aka The Masterpiece

Did you guys see Chris tonite on the WWE? Yummy, he looks sooo good. Is there anyone that can post pics from the show? Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to LittleArm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2005, 09:04 PM

LittleArm
Send a message via Yahoo to LittleArm
Even though Batista is bigger, I prefer watching Chris Masters now. With Batista, you have to deal with all the soap-opera storylines. With The Masterpiece, it's all about letting him show off in the ring and man-handling some lucky victim who gets completely dominated by his power.

#3   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2005, 09:41 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
He's pretty, but I also like Randy Orton a LOT. I also like John Cena, "the doctor of thuganomics" for some reason.
  #4   Add to tomboy927's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2005, 01:03 AM

tomboy927 is on a distinguished road
Wwe Chris Masters

I saw this wrestling match yesterday as well. I couldn't videotape it. My VCR is out of commission and I'm not sure if I want to purchase a new one, seeing that DVD recorders are making them obsolete. Has anyone recorded this match and can upload it to the archive? Thank you for posting the pics.
  #5   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2005, 10:55 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Randy Orton , while not the biggest boy on the block, is strikingly good looking, his daddy's genes perfected.
Batista is awesome to watch in action, but there is a lot of bs to wade thru to get to it!
  #6   Add to bigwishes's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2005, 09:29 PM

bigwishes is on a distinguished road
I just got home from seeing WWE Raw live at the Gwinnett Arena down here in Georgia. I got to see Masters and Batista LIVE!
  #7   Add to LittleArm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2005, 09:49 PM

LittleArm
Details bigwishes! We want details! How did they look?!
  #8   Add to bigwishes's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2005, 11:18 AM

bigwishes is on a distinguished road
We got there early, so we got to see several pre-show matches. Like three or four of them. They get filmed to be aired as the Sunday Night heat shows. So I saw Chris Masters the Masterpiece throw this skinny guy around like a ragdoll. It was awesome. Like watchin' a rottweiler with, not to be gross, but with a smaller animal in its jaws bein' shaken up. His persona is that of a stuck up, conceited ass, and he may NOT be Olympia material, but he is still HUGE! Bouncin' those pecs and flexin', man he was cool. I actually heard of him here on this site first, then I saw him on Sunday Night Heat March 13th for the first time. I wasn't expecting to see him last night, as I never knew that this pre-show stuff was where Heat got there stuff from.
Batista was cool. He's freakin' HUGE too. I think he's on the new cover of Flex magazine and I've gotta get it! HHH, Flair and Snitsky come after him with chairs and Cane rushes out to help. Everybody thought Benoit would come help as HHH earlier had match with Benoit where HHH beat him. After Batista's match with Snitsky (wuz that his name?), Bischoff comes out and says no one leaves until Batista and HHH have a tag team match. So HHH is teamed with Edge and Batista is teamed with Cane. Batista and Cane win, but HHH gets them back cause for the "pick your poison"match next Monday HHH picks Cane to be Batista's next opponent. I'm assuming since this was all after 11pm all you guys in TV land didn't get to see it? Or did RAW run late on TV?
Sadly, no lingerie fights. Didn't even get to see my favorite Diva Stacey
  #9   Add to LittleArm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2005, 07:32 PM

LittleArm
Thanks for the report BigWishes! I'm jealous.

I picked up the FLEX issue with Batista on the cover. I was a little disappointed. I was hoping they'd have some photos of him doing some more traditional bodybuilding poses (even just a simple one-arm bi), but instead pretty much all they have is the same old wrestling half-crab pose. It's still good to see him though.
  #10   Add to Thomas's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2005, 02:15 PM

Thomas is on a distinguished road
yeah, chris masterpiece is fine, but what would make him even better ( meaning hotter! laugh!) is if he would borrow mark jindrak's tiny, tiny shorts! jindrak has to have the smallest suits, because every single time he wrestles that immediately go up his butt showing off some nice glute action! surely he must know this, that jindrak's suits are becoming pretty obscene meaning damn hot! laugh! so masterpiece needs to start wearing some wrestling suits that are a hell of alot smaller!! so you have jindrak, masterpiece, randy orton, very handsome face and those long legs not to mention his suits are getting tinier all the time too), you have the 2 la'resistance guys, triple HHH,( who looked better a few years ago!), batista, charlie haas, luthor reigns ( who is ugly, yet sexy in animalistic barbarian kind of way, plus he built and his shorts are pretty tiny too!),val venis ( he of the stripping entrance!) and you have that one wrestler i forgot his name but he's bald,goatee, very tall, and wears usually some tiny shiny suit. so basically wwe is the place every week to see musclebound men in homoerotic suits! and every year the men get bigger and the suits get tinier! awesome! awesome!awesome!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options