The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Hot Rodimus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2005, 07:18 AM

Hot Rodimus is on a distinguished road
Exclamation What the heck happened??

Hi Guys had to share this with you. Today at work I got a friend and member of staff who worked for me in another branch of the store to come and help out due to short staff. Now this guy was always big being very into Sports and the like and the last time i saw him was about 210lb and 6 ft 7 in. Also this guy is not yet 21! at the time his arms were about 16 in when peaked and he was very eager and proud to show em off to anyone who commented (and rightly so LOL) . We had always been good friends and he would often 'play fight' with me as a bit of fun, you know the stuff... headlocks, bear hugs etc. of course being nearly 14 inces taller than me and over 50 lbs heavier he tended to win.
Anyway he got to work and took his coat off and i nearly fell over at the size of him. His arms are easily 18 1/2 in now and his chest is about 45 in round!! "Bloody hell!" said I in my standard rather honest way, "you have really been hitting the gym since i saw you last!!" We had chatted on the phone loads since we had last worked together and we are still good friends but his size had never come up in conversation so i was just not prepped for the sight!.
this is where it gets silly, At my comment he IMMEDIATELY did a double bicep to show off his enormous peaks and lowered his arm inviting me to feel the rock hard slab, Just as i touched the muscle he wrapped his arm around me and slapped me in one of the most painful and yet coolest headlocks i've ever been in!
"OWW!" came my response, "jeez dude what are you lifting now?" . with this he bust out laughing and effortlessly picked me up and threw me over his shoulders, commenting "more than you weigh!". he then proceded to squat a few times to prove the point and said , "now for old times sake..." and with me over his shoulders Ran out the back of the building , flipped me into his arms and threw me into the cardboard skip!!

After fishing me out he laughed and said "point to me?" , "game set and match" i replied laughing. this playful banter , and a lot of headlocks continued through the day, leading to him heading off and saying next time hes over he is gonna press me if he gets the chance . Dunno if I'm glad about that or not lol!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2005, 10:22 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Might I suggest a premtive strike next time

by arranging to meet next in a gym and you arriving in a pair of posing shorts
  #3   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2005, 02:26 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Whereabouts in the Midlands is this shop? lol
  #4   Add to Hot Rodimus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2005, 03:27 PM

LOL!!! pre-emptive strike ? like what throw myself in? LOL funnily enough my girlfriend reccomended the same thing but her idea involved kicking him where no man would kick another man and then running like hell!!
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2005, 03:30 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
<grumble>

Muscle is WASTED on straight men, gosh dang darn it, just wasted!

</grumble>

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2005, 06:47 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
Muscle is WASTED on straight men, gosh dang darn it, just wasted!
Too bad he doesn't realize how hot his recounting is. I was hard the whole time i read it...
  #7   Add to Hot Rodimus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2005, 12:33 PM

First of all thanks for your comments guys, It's cool to know i can tell recount things with the right amount of detail. Also I'm glad you enjoyed reading about my rather 'overpowering' experience. yep i am straight but it dont mean i can't appreciate one hell of a body!! at the end of the day girls are 'allowed' to comment on each others looks etc and no one bats an eyelid, a guy comments that another guy looks good and the homophobes go crazy. As you may guess homophobia in all it's forms drives me nuts, I know my friend is 'hot' but i just dont find guys sexually attractive, still don't mean i can't appreciate how buff the guy is, and to be honest he is just flattered whenever anyone comments, be it girls, guys, straight, gay or whatever. I just think of myself as lucky as i am at the stage with all of my friends were i just say what i think and they just accept that is me, they dont make judgements, run around being homophobic, or screaming that i'm being weird. I think this site is great cos it gives me great inspiration to work, and i do not give a crap if the clientel are gay or straight, I just take pleasure in the fact that there are a group of like minded individuals out there who appreciate all the hard work the really big guys put in. who cares about sexual preference if you've got a huge bicep and you wanna show it off i'll look with admiration and just a little jealousy. sorry if this turned into a rant but i've had a long day filled with a millitant 'phobe who spent the entire day ranting about how gays are evil, when i informed him my Bro is gay he started on me untill i finally lost my rag and ripped him a new hole to talk s**t out of. a couple of friends at the place across the road said i was completely in the right and that my open attitude was the best to have, I wish all people in the world would look at these things that way.....
  #8   Add to Voyager's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2005, 05:13 PM

Voyager is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Voyager
Couldn't agree more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rodimus
yep i am straight but it dont mean i can't appreciate one hell of a body!! at the end of the day girls are 'allowed' to comment on each others looks etc and no one bats an eyelid, a guy comments that another guy looks good and the homophobes go crazy.
[color=lightblue]You are so right! Straight guy here as well, but really do have an appreciation for muscle and strength. And it is true...you can practically say what you are going to do with a woman in graphic detail in front of other guys, but show appreciation for a well formed male bicep and all of a sudden 'there must be something wrong with you'.[/color]

Quote:
I think this site is great cos it gives me great inspiration to work, and i do not give a crap if the clientel are gay or straight, I just take pleasure in the fact that there are a group of like minded individuals out there who appreciate all the hard work the really big guys put in.
[color=lightblue]I have said that before...a great site with intelligent conversation and an open-minded and very encouraging group![/color]
[color=lightblue][/color]
[color=lightblue]P.S. Wish my tall friends were that powerful and that willing to show off! [/color]
[color=lightblue][/color]
[color=lightblue]Voyager[/color]
  #9   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2005, 11:17 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Quote:
First of all thanks for your comments guys,
yep i am straight but it dont mean i can't appreciate one hell of a body!! at the end of the day girls are 'allowed' to comment on each others looks etc and no one bats an eyelid, a guy comments that another guy looks good and the homophobes go crazy. As you may guess homophobia in all it's forms drives me nuts, I know my friend is 'hot' but i just dont find guys sexually attractive, still don't mean i can't appreciate how buff the guy is, and to be honest he is just flattered whenever anyone comments,
Good points. I think that straight guys should be allowed to comment that a guy looks good, or has a hot body without it immediately being a sexual thing. Girls are allowed this, but guys aren't.
  #10   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2005, 05:58 AM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
This is great. I thought I was the only straight guy that admired a well built man. I agree with the comment about how women can comment on how beautiful another woman is, but if a guy was to say "that dude is built!" then he's labeled as homosexual. I love women, even though I am 39 and single, I believe that the right woman just hasn't come along yet, but I also admire a gy with an awesome and powerful build. It doesn't happen overnight and it doesn't happen with some magic pill, it takes lots of hard work and dedication to get these bodies, so why not give credit where it's due. Keep pumping guys!
  #11   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2005, 06:42 AM

BB-61 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to BB-61
Well that makes a lot of us straight guys who will look at male muscles.

For me it's "Gosh I wish that were me in that body... how I could really fuck women with that."
  #12   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2005, 07:50 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
:-)

I'm glad you straight guys can admit to admiring male muscle. For the longest time I thought that "wanting to have a body like that" meant nothing about my sexual orientation (*) but that turned out NOT to be the case, even after marriage and 2 kids.

It gets hard to sort out, after a while. Closet muscle admirers who happen to be straight vs. closet muscle admirers who happen to be gay. Not to mention out gay men who are in the closet about admiring muscle! :-)

Hugs to all, of all varieties...

xoxoxo

richard

PS:

(*) "sexual orientation" refers to a person's basic nature, i.e., gay, straight, bisexual, something else. You can be completely celibate and still be gay (or straight)

"sexual preference" refers to how often, when, where, whether you're on top or bottom, etc.
  #13   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2005, 04:59 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB-61
Well that makes a lot of us straight guys who will look at male muscles.

For me it's "Gosh I wish that were me in that body... how I could really fuck women with that."

Agree with that.

Now it's more,
"Man, I wanta get built at least once before I get overwhelmed with family/work/kids/work/family/work/kids/family/work/kids/etc. etc.etc."

Arpeejay:
Very perceptive about the whole,
"I like muscles on guys (and on myself)" Leads to various reactions:

1. There must be something wrong with me for even thinking about that! I'm going to go read more books and join more clubs after school for even thinking about that--and I'm certainly not going to work out! That must mean I'm REALLY weird!''
2. "Oh God! I'm gay!" [Can be said in either tone of voice]
3. "It looks COOOL!"
4. "Wow -- chicks would SOOO dig that!"
5.. "God --but chicks SOOO hate that!"
6. "But who cares -- I like it!"

Md-Schizo-lftr

#14   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2005, 05:08 PM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
Just curious -- how long was the period from when you last saw him?
  #15   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2005, 10:12 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I think the fact that this board has both gay and straight guys talking about muscle on equal terms is a sign of quality and that we can call get along. it's really refreshing in the face of most of what you hear with gay/straight relations (or lack thereof)
  #16   Add to loopyrhino2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Gym Mouse

loopyrhino2001
Send a message via Yahoo to loopyrhino2001
Talking another

Wow, this thread has turned into a coming out party of sorts for us straight folks. Yes, I'm another hetero. I'm glad you all are so accepting of our orientation. I no longer feel ashamed!
  #17   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2005, 08:11 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
There's nothing wrong with being straight...

...as long as you act gay in public.
  #18   Add to Voyager's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2005, 04:59 AM

Voyager is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Voyager
Details...Details...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
...as long as you act gay in public.
Damn! Knew there would be a catch!