The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2005, 11:27 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Blew my friggin' MIND....!!!!

[color=red]So, here's the deal. I work two different jobs; one for a restaurant, and one for a financial services company. I meet this kid via the financial company. He's young, and handsome in a "tough guy" kinda way. As usual when I meet a young guy, I check him out. The dress code requires business attire (shirt, tie, slacks, etc.). Other than moderate good looks, I don't notice much.[/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]Then, through a convoluted string of events, He ends up working at the same restaurant as me. The dress code there is black slacks, and green uniform t-shirt for kitchen employees.[/color] [color=red]The first time I see him after he's hired, it's like he has a whole new body!!!! Not huge, mind you, but BIG! Pecs fill the shirt out so damn tight that his nips show through and ya can see the definition line down the center. His traps and delts are beautiful, and his arms are bulky and vascular. Not to mention that he has quads and an ass that just won't quit. [/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]So, the long-and-short of it is that he was a wrestler in high school. Apparently, in some cases the old saying holds true:[/color]
[color=#ff0000]"The clothes make the man". [/color]
[color=#ff0000]I mean, seriously, in the dress clothes, nothing showed. It just blew my freakin' mind........!!!! Thoughts anyone....?[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2005, 12:43 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Partially related I suppose

But I used to live within about 500m of a leisure centre, and there was a person there who also happened to be a moderately high ranking member of the local political party I was a member of. When he spoke at poliitical meetings he was very well spoken and didn't look anything out of the ordinary, but when he was in his leisure centre uniform, let's just say you could tell that he wasn't averse to having a good training session once in a while
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2005, 12:59 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover_Boy
Thoughts anyone....?
Maybe he's Superman.

Boy, I'd pay to get a muscle sighting like that. How good is the food in the restaurant?
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2005, 03:16 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos

How good is the food in the restaurant?

Who CARES?! It's like they say in Real Estate: it's the VIEW!
  #5   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2005, 03:46 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
How about this instead?

Can I order him for takeout?
  #6   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2005, 04:04 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
"....and that's with extra pec meat and buns on the side for you, sir..?"

#7   Add to wbhunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2005, 09:28 PM

wbhunk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wbhunk Send a message via Yahoo to wbhunk
Sigh.....I think it just goes back to the theory that most dress clothes in the US that can accomodate built-up chests, arms, and legs are really constructed for people whose body parts are built at the buffet, not the gym.
  #8   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2005, 04:17 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Well who do you see more of. It's unfortunate but what are you gonna do?
  #9   Add to flexicon1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2005, 11:48 AM

flexicon1
mindblowers

Personally, I really dig guys who can pull off hiding a bod in clothes. The fantasy goes something like this: A guy, good looking and lean, secretly decides to start bodybuilding. He doesn't want anyone to know, really, because it's such a turn-on for him he thinks he will be aroused non-stop if he shows off his body. So he keeps it covered up. Eventually, after some years of sweat and toil in complete secrecy, someone finds out about it, sees him or accidentally bumps into this somewhat normal looking guy and discovers this SOLID, DENSE MASS. The secret bodybuilder is relieved because he can finally share his secret with someone, and the co-conspiritor just happens to be a MUSCLE-WORSHIPPING STUD! They set up little scenarios so that each gets exactly what they need: They sit across from each other at a coffeeshop, so that the worshipper gets a great view of the bodybuilder flexxing in his clothes, and the bodybuilder gets to see the one person who knows what he's packing pushed to the brink by the the sight of him! Similar scenarios in public: shopping, library, the gym. The worshipper is driven to distraction and can barely keep from whacking his dog right out in public. Next, they move it up a level, to public and private touching, and feel-copping. Backing into each other at the grocery store in a crowded aisle, the muscleguy flexxes his glutes rock-solid against the butt of the worshipper. At work, if the two meet in an empty corridor, the worshipper might put his hand on the bodybuilder's arm to feel him flex and relax the muscles over and over for as long as the two feel it is safe, each driving the other furthar with their obsessions. The escalation of roleplaying pushes the bodybuilder in the gym. He want to be impossibly thick and ripped while at the same time, able to pull off a relatively normal look in clothing. He comes off as a kind of gentle jock. But no one would guess his true dimensions just by looking. The day comes when he can no longer stand being the only one who has ever seen himself with his clothes off. He has to share his obsession with his buddy. The unveiling is dramatic and tensionfilled. When the two are finally in private with the lighting perfect, the bodybuilder pulls articles of clothing off, one by one, revealing an almost championship worthy body with an insanely tight waist, thick, wide lats, back and shoulders, grapefruit-sized biceps crowning thick, striated tris. Bowling pin forearms covered in thick, snaking veins. The pecs are flat, which is one way he manages to hide his physique, but uncovered they are revealed to be outrageously wide in thick bands and deeply cut up the center. The abdominals are ripped-to-shreds and he has unbelievable control over their movement and undulation. The shirt is off, and each muscle has been displayed in excruciating detail for the half-crazed worshipper. The bodybuilder throws a leg in front of him, the material not quite tight across the shape of his thigh, and flexxes. Immediately, the thigh fills the pantleg full, and the details of his musculature spring to relief. He asks the worshipper to unbuckle his belt. He flexxes his gluteus muscles now too, and adds to the difficulty of pulling the trousers down over the rocky, thick shapes of his glutes, hams, and quads, now stretching tight a clean white pair of boxer briefs. As they are revealed, the muscles are flexxed and rolled, and the two men are transfixxed by each other, one by the other's perfection, the other by the one's awe. Finally a pair of enormous, deeply cleft calves are uncovered and the whole of the man is revealed, as the two men culminate in an act this relationship promised from the beginning. And now, the worshipper is driven to begin his journey of bodybuilding, to see how perfect he can become, and take the gift to another who must have his own experience.

Anyway, muscles in clothes are almost as hot to me as they are out of them
  #10   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2005, 08:55 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
uhhh..
please write this as a story..
wow!
  #11   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2005, 01:55 PM