The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,283 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Muscle Daddy Assistance

Hello Friends,

I'm working on a new series (as well as continuing older stories) that involve big older men (muscle daddies) and I would like to hear what appeals to guys that are into this kind if muscleness or this kind of man. Please hit me up here with your fantasies of mature muscledom! Thanks in advance for your help!

Londonboy
  #2   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2010, 07:05 PM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
The way I feel love should be is summed up by the French Revolution:

Libert?, Egalit?, Fraternit?.

Liberty to be the masculine gay men they are, in and out of the bedroom.

Equality in the way they look and the way they love.

And fraternity.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2010, 08:01 PM

Zap is on a distinguished road
Muscle daddies are always fun to oogle. My favorite would have to be the standard masculine man, which can apply to those who aren't even muscle daddies. You know... A decent amount of body hair, stubble, well muscled (bigger/taller/well endowed to be physically dominant in every aspect), deep/charming voice, and so on.

Personality wise, it would have to be a guy who's witty, charming, understanding, and willing to work with the lesser experienced... Otherwise he wouldn't be a very good Muscle "daddy."
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2010, 11:19 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
What I love in a muscle daddy? Well, there's gotta be some facial hair (butch mustaches are fucking hot), some gray coming in, if not totally gray, some weathering to add character to the face and nice, big, huge, thick muscles that give the muscle daddy his strength, with a nice covering of fur. :3

Personality-wise, I think it's hot when muscle daddies are knowledgeable, cultured, wise and generally have more experience that they put to better use than their counterparts. They also have self-confidence and perhaps a slight tinge of cockiness, but in their case it's well-earned. Perhaps there's a darkness in his past, but he covers it up well. He has old-fashioned ideas about respect for elders, so he makes sure his younger guy is well-trained in those manners. He also has a joy for life and quite an appetite and talent for sex.

The combination of all that makes a perfect muscle daddy, IMO. :3
  #5   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2010, 02:12 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
The way I feel love should be is summed up by the French Revolution: Libert?, Egalit?, Fraternit?.
Goodness me, a Californian who knows an element of classical European history??? Well, knock me sideways with a cod (as part of the fishing war between Britain and Iceland in the 1970's)
  #6   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2010, 08:12 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
I like a big older muscle dad who looks like he still lifts heavy and hard. So when he puts on a tank top and goes to Home Depot, the younger contractors go "whoa, look at the shoulders on that old dude!" And his old jeans still fit tight on his thick muscle butt.

I like the Muscle Dad to look like he could take on two 20ish MMA fighters at once, and make them both submit.

And if he has a gut, he carries it well, like Alec Baldwin, because the rest of him is so thick and solid, too. And because he can still do 100 legs lifts, his gut wall is dense and hard with muscle. And as he does the legs lifts, his tank pulls up high enough to expose his salt-n-pepper pleasure trail leading down to thru his waistline.

Because of his size and stature, he can dole out old-fashioned justice to anyone foolish enough to mess with his family or friends. His steel grip around a man's throat can send them into shock.

I might be leaving out some features, like the squared-off stubbly jaw, the big hairy forearms, the calloused hands. But you get the idea!
  #7   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Thicker is Best

That was intense, BBMikeNJ. I might have missed something. You might need to go into a little more detail !!! Thanks for those visuals. Thanks to everyone else, too. Such great material - I'm a little overwhelmed.
  #8   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2010, 10:09 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
As usual, my taste in what a muscle daddy should look like is pretty much right in line with BBMikeNJ. =) Personality-wise, I like my daddies to be effortlessly cocky. They're beyond bullshity self-conscious swaggering and showing off, they know their muscles and ruggedness will take of that automatically. They're not afraid to tease their pups a little with a well-timed flex or growl though. A daddy knows he's in charge, and expects to have respect shown to him. And if not, he'll bust your ass.
  #9   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2010, 12:39 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
The ideal muscle daddy is that guy who isn't ashamed of his age or his manhood. He's the butchest guy on the street but he's proud to be gay and doesn't give a shit if you care or not. He won't let someone get away calling him--or anyone else--a faggot but he's the guy holding the rainbow flag in the pride parade.

He's also the guy who hit his sexual peak at 19 and never came down. He's got a perpetual hard on that won't quit. The lifting is mainly to take his mind off his cock, not that a good workout doesn't make him even hornier than ever. The muscles aren't there to get more guys. They're there because the muscle daddy likes being big and strong, because he needs to be big and strong to live. In a way they're a natural thing on him. Sure, he takes care of his body, but he'd be a damn big man no matter what so he might as well make sure he's big in all the right places.

Being a muscle daddy, he needs a muscle boy, right? Not necessarily. Sure, he'll show some young stud the ropes or give a twinky guy the night of a lifetime, but he loves being with other muscle daddies too. He fucks whenever he gets the opportunity--which is often--but he's no stranger to romance. Maybe he's monogamous (even though he's got the itch) or maybe he and his husband are swingers. Maybe he's even got a wife and 2.5 kids but he still makes time to give his buddies a good hard fuck--and wifey's recording every second, loving how hot her man and his pals are.

He might be the ultimate blue collar guy--I've always had a thing for cops--but he can be a white collar guy too. Either way he works his brain just as hard if not harder than his muscles. He might even be the artistic type although his work is the kind that makes even the straightest man question his sexuality.

More than anything else, a muscle daddy needs confidence. It's not cockiness or inflated swagger. He might put on a show but it's not because he wants attention or power. He can't help it if he busts his shirt open or if he's got a hard on at the gym. That's just who he is. He's not ashamed of it and he's not overly proud either. He knows who he is and what he wants and he won't let anyone or anything stand in his way.
  #10   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2010, 05:19 AM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
Great request, Londonboy! I agree about the cockiness setting muscle daddies apart -- they have been around a while and know they are the top alpha dogs wherever they go. Here are some other characteristics for me:

1. When it comes to being serviced, I see them totally in control and any hint of sweetness going away until they nut -- they demand complete submission.

2. Their cock and balls are always -- ALWAYS -- bigger than the younger guys.

3. Good muscle daddy stories have some focus on hairy muscle pits.

4. A good muscle daddy is pretty verbal when aroused -- I like a muscle daddy to call his worshipper "boy" and "son."

Just a few thoughts! Please post your stories soon!
  #11   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2010, 06:50 AM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
Any progress on this, Londonboy?
  #12   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Thicker is Best

Hope so intoolder - it's going to be a major theme in Muscle Fantasy Island. I hope you like it. I also hope to continue Mr. Ross, as well. He still gets my crank going.
  #13   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2010, 08:57 AM

myoder is on a distinguished road
older muscle guys are great! too many teens here much of the time. Go for it!
  #14   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2010, 08:58 AM

myoder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy View Post
Hope so intoolder - it's going to be a major theme in Muscle Fantasy Island. I hope you like it. I also hope to continue Mr. Ross, as well. He still gets my crank going.
Mr. Ross is incredible! My dream stud! thanks for the story line!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options