The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2010, 05:37 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Beef Cake 1

Hey, I'm actually posting one of my own stories this time! Sorry for the very un-original title, I can never come up with good titles ^_^;;
Anyway, enjoy...

My fingers slowly tapped the keyboard, my attention elsewhere. No doubt I was making loads of spelling mistakes, but that was what spell-check was for. This meant I?d be spending my wind down time tonight redoing what I was doing now. Normally I gave my work my full attention, but due to a certain new employee, my focus had suffered greatly.

His name was Shawn Gray. He was 6?2?, had dark black hair that always looked artfully styled, a pair of eyes the colour of the darkest chocolate I?d be more than happy to drown in, a sharp jaw line, with a pair of luscious lips always pulled back in a smile. Well, not always in a smile, there would be the odd occasion he?d be struggling with his computer and his lips would pout in this adorable confused expression. I think it was also the way his thick brow would furrow as well that made him cute and hot at the same time.

Not only did he have a perfect face, he also had a great body. It wasn?t entirely evident just how good, not with the uniforms we all had to wear; long sleeve button up shirts, tie, smart black trousers and shoes, but I?d heard the rumours flying about. Because even though the uniform wasn?t very revealing on top, the trousers couldn?t hide how good his arse looked. Every time he went to use the photocopier, about every female staff member would suddenly need to use it too. All for an excuse to stand behind him. Of course, I?d never stoop so low.

Not when I could stare at him from across the room. Our desks weren?t that far apart, and he often had to walk past me at some point during the day, so I got to check out that arse as it swayed and bulged against his trousers.

Shawn had a lot of the staff members after him, not only were the women throwing themselves at him but also the men. The men? or at least most of them, only wanted to be friends with him in hopes that the sea of women flocking towards him would splash into their lap instead. Shawn was a great guy though, so it was easy to be friends with him.

Except for me. I was too shy. Which was ridiculous, because I had something no one else in this office had.

I had a past with Shawn. I knew him from school.

Yes, once upon a time, the two of us had been best friends. Throughout our time at secondary school, we?d gotten on great, always hanging out, going over to each others? house to play computer games and then later just loitering outside. It had been great. But, our lives took us in different directions. We tried to stay in touch, but after a while, we just lost it.

Oh, and another thing I should probably mention: Shawn was my first crush. Even in secondary school he was a hottie and a great guy all over. It helped that through our long friendship, I got to see him go through puberty and see him change and grow. More than once I snuck a look at him in the changing rooms, and then there?d be the times he?d be so proud of his workout out he give me a little show.

Even looking back on what little memory I had of that still got me hard. There had been days when I was feeling kinda low and alone that I?d wished I?d done better to keep him as a friend, and to see if he?d gotten any bigger. But I couldn?t find him. Then, after I?d started working here for about a year, out of nowhere, he came into the office. Well, it had actually been in the canteen that I first saw him and we?d both had a moment of ?hey, don?t I know you?? before comprehension dawned.

?Hey Jamie? said Shawn as he came to a halt at my desk.

?Heya mate? I said, then mentally beat myself. Who says ?heya??! ?What?s up??

?I just found out I got roped into doing a few late shifts? he sighed. ?Which is a real bugger because I love hitting the gym at night. The night air really energises me?

?Ouch. That does sound bad?

?Yeah. The thing is though, the job they?re getting me to do has a lot of maths involved. You remember how bad I was at that??

?Vaguely? I said with a smile, my mind wanting to go back to a particularly warm maths class where Shawn had stripped down to his undershirt. But I pulled myself back to the present before I started boning up in front of him. ?Would you like me to help you out?? And I could spend the night alone with you and maybe then pluck up the courage to talk.

?Aww, thanks mate, but Mandy?s already offered to help?

?Oh, OK.? I never did like Mandy. ?Well, I?m here if you need me?

?Thanks? he said again, patting me on the shoulder and giving me a grateful smile as he moved on. Even though it was most likely my imagination, I could have sworn I saw a sparkle in his dark eyes. I was probably reading way too much into it, but it seemed like he liked the idea that I was there to help him.

When I?d finished my last file of the day, I headed home, unable to stop thinking of what Shawn and that fake blond bitch Mandy would get up to tonight. Of course, I?d thought Mandy was a nice girl beforehand, even worked with her happily a few times. But, I was being a tad jealous, so right now, she was the evil bitch.

It was my own fault anyway, I?ve had plenty of chances to get close to Shawn again, but I?m always worried I?m going to get too attached again. I don?t know if I could take being just his friend again, constantly wondering what it would be like to be something more.

I knew what my roommate would say to that though.

Speaking of my roommate; as I stepped into the flat we shared, the smell of baking met my nose. I inhaled the heavenly scent, causing my stomach to growl appreciatively. Seems like he?d been baking again.

?Honey? I called as I closed the door. ?I?m home?

?Ha-ha? came my roommate?s forced laughter. It was no surprise that it came from the kitchen.

I couldn?t help but chuckle as I made my way into the kitchen. ?Well you?re the one staying at home backing cakes. Isn?t that what the house wife does??

?I don?t work Wednesdays and you know it? he said, waving a whisk at me before he put it back into the bowl.

I chuckled again and sat on one of the stools by the counter. My roommate, Ian, didn?t look like the type of guy who?d spend a lot of time in the kitchen. He was 5?10, 2 inches taller than me, and had short black hair, shorter than Shawn?s, clipped close to his head. He also had a neat little goatee (Shawn usually just had stubble), glasses (Shawn had perfect eyesight), a long nose (Shawn?s had this cute little bump) and? I really had to stop comparing people to Shawn. Anyway, unlike?a certain someone, Ian had this delicious caramel skin tone and a good body of his own, not to mention a pretty big cock.

What? We?re roommates. Of course I?ve seen him nude. Then there?s the mornings when he walks around in his underwear, sometimes with a semi case of morning wood. And then, of course, there were the times we had sex.

Every now and then, the two of us would get together for a bit of harmless, sexy fun. It was mostly after Ian had had a bad break up, mainly cos I didn?t have that many relationships, or the both of us were just drunk and a bit horny. Either way, Ian was a real beast in the sack, and I loved it when he pounded my arse, snarling and growling as we kissed. Right now, I could probably do with a bit of harmless sex, but Ian was seeing someone at the minute, and he was always faithful. That wasn?t to say he hadn?t invited me to join him in a threesome every now and then though.

What? Too weird?

?So how was your day honey? said Ian, arching an eyebrow at me and giving me a wink.

?It was OK? I said as he continued his baking. ?Did you do any work while you were off??

?Just revised a few formulas?

?Now is this work work or your personal work??

Ian also had a job that didn?t match his tough, sexy appearance. He was a pharmacist, working on drugs, the healing kind, and ensuring other substances were safe. But he also had a little project on the side. Something it took him a while to admit to me. I think he kinda regretted telling me sometimes, because I did have a tendency to make fun of him for it.

?Personal? said Ian dryly, shooting me a sideways glance as though challenging me to make fun of him.

?OK? I said. He continued to watch me, waiting for a quip or comment. I just smiled and flipped the kettle on. As soon as he returned to his cooking, I opened my mouth. ?So you?ll be making that beef cake soon??

He put his bowl down and gave me a bored look over his shoulder. ?When I succeed, I?m not gonna call it a beef cake, if anything I?d call it a buff cake, but the main thing is, I?m not gonna let you have any if you keep being a dick about it?

?OK, OK, I?m sorry? I chuckled, holding my hands up in surrender. ?I couldn?t resist. But? Ian, come on, you know what you?re doing is like? science fiction or? an erotic story plot. Do you really think you could make something that would make a guy grow??

?Yes. Yes I do?

?OK. If you say so?

?You?ll see, when I get really big, and your drooling over my big muscles, I?m gonna say you should have believed in me?

?Ian, you?re already getting bigger with all the time you spend at the gym, but there?s no way you?re going to give yourself instant muscles. It?s just not possible?

?It?s hot though?

?Oh no doubt, but Ian. It. Can?t. Happen?

?I?ll be sure to make you eat those words? said Ian confidently as the timer started to ring. ?And then I might let you suck on my cock before letting you join me in my muscle hugeness?

I chuckled and shook my head, rubbing my temples. There was no way Ian was going to stop with this idea of an instant muscle growth formula. Believe me, I wished it was possible and he could grow right in front of me, but it just wasn?t possible. Not in real life. Which sucked.

?Speaking of the gym? said Ian as I felt a waft of heat on my legs. It didn?t stop until Ian kicked the oven door shut. He then set the cake down on the hob, the glorious scent making my head spin, God he was a good cook. ?You?ll never guess who I saw?

?Phil? Was he with that new boy of his? You know, the one he?s trying to bulk up, What?s his name??

?Shane. And no, it wasn?t them two. Although, it was someone who sounds like Shane?

?Sounds like Shane huh?? I said, trying to sound nonchalant even though I could feel my cheeks warming. ?He does have a distinct voice I guess?

?I can see why you like him. He?s certainly handsome. And he seems like a nice guy?

?You spoke to him?!?

?Ah, so you do know who I?m talking about. And relax, all I did was ask him about advice, playing the part of a new gym goer. It kinda hurt that he bought the ruse so easily. For my egos sake I told myself he was just a bit slow?

?You didn?t tell him you knew me right??

?No, of course not. Wow, you really do like this guy don?t you?

?Yeah? I sighed, hanging my head. The kettle finally finished boiling and I poured Ian and myself some tea. I slid his across the counter to him and he took it with thanks.

?Why don?t you just ask him out then?? Ian pressed, nudging me with his foot. ?Just do it?

?He?s not gay though?

?You know that for sure??

?Well? I? he probably is, straight I mean. Knowing my luck? I muttered, sipping at my tea.

Ian just sighed and shook his head. ?Never know unless you try?

Those words rang in my head over the next few weeks. Every time I passed Shawn in the corridors, or he said hey to me in passing my desk, I could feel the words burble in my throat. They wanted to get out, to be heard. Just ask him to a game or something, that?s what straight guys did right? Went to football games? But wait, wasn?t there a season for that sort of thing? What team did he support? Come on I should know this, come on brain, think! Then again, I didn?t exactly have the money to buy football tickets.

When another week came to an end and I still hadn?t spoken to him, I drove around the block for a while before returning to the flat. Ian would know I still hadn?t plucked up the courage, and although he wouldn?t say anything, he?d make me feel pathetic with little comments and gestures. But, he wouldn?t mean it in a bad way, after all, he just wanted me to be happy.

When I finally parked the car and got out, I saw two familiar cars parked close by. That was why it wasn?t much of a surprise when I went up and found we had guests.

?There he is? I heard Phil call, at the same time I heard chair legs scrapping across the floor.

?I?m here? I called back, heading straight for the kitchen.

Sure enough, my roommate had been joined by two guys; Phil and Shane. Phil had his usual big grin on his face, always looking happy and as bouncy as his dark curls. They were in a neat order today, having probably only just gotten back from work, but he still looked good. Personally, I preferred it when his hair was slightly more chaotic; mussed by a night passed out on our settee for instance. He was about my height, kinda pale with an? adequate body. I know that?s a bit harsh, but it?s nicer than they way he views himself. He?s not as cut as Ian, and he does have a bit of pudge on his belly, but he has more mass than me, as I am nothing but skin and bone. At least he has something to work with, and work he does. He?s been spending a lot of time at the gym lately, to work on his own body, but mostly to urge Shane on.

Shane was the youngest, but he was also the tallest. Barely 21, the guy was 6?1? and by the looks of it still growing. When I?d first met him, Phil having introduced him at a terribly boring Christmas party at his job, he was perhaps as skinny as me, made all the more obvious by his greater height. But, after a few visits the gym, with Phil watching and helping at every opportunity, he?d gotten the building bug and wanted nothing more than to get bigger. I couldn?t help but think that had something to do with Phil, but when I talked to him about it, he said it had been Shane?s choice.

Now these two had been far more supportive of Ian?s plan to make a growth formula; I wasn?t sure who wanted it more. Either way, one night after a sinful amount of drinking, Ian told them and they both got hard on the spot. It wasn?t until the morning after that they realised he was serious, and by then they were really pleased. They even offered to help, both volunteering to be test subjects. They knew better than to try and help Ian with the maths and science behind the formula, he got very controlling when it came to that sort of thing. And short tempered.

?Long day at work?? Shane asked, scratching his chin, his fingers rasping against his? well, it wasn?t quite a beard, but it was bigger than a goatee. It ran along his jaw and square chin either way and peppered his neck.

?A bit? I sighed, slipping my jacket off and throwing it in the coat cupboard. ?Glad the weekend?s here?

?Up for poker tonight?? mumbled Phil round a mouthful of one of Ian?s cakes. He wiggled his eyebrows and gave me a wink. He always had such expressive eyebrows.

?Sure. Just as long as you two don?t get too competitive?

?Tell that to Ian? he chuckled, swinging on the chair to tap Ian?s shin with his foot. ?He?s the competitive one?

?And you?re the sore loser? Ian shot back.

?Ugh? moaned Shane, throwing his head back. ?You?ve started already and we haven?t even gotten the cards out yet?

?Come on, it?ll be fine? said Phil.

An hour later, we were all sat around the coffee table, Shane and Phil on the settee, Ian on the arm chair opposite them and me on the floor next to Shane. Shane and I had already folded and were waiting for the other two to finish their staring contest. It was Ian?s turn and he was looking at Phil intently as though trying to read his mind. Phil was staring back, no longer the happy puppy I usually see him as but the hardened gamer. It was like he was a pale version of Ian.

?I?m gonna get another beer? I sighed, struggling more than I?d care to admit to get up. ?Anyone else want one??

?No? said Phil.

?Fine? said Ian.

?I?ll come with you? chuckled Shane, slapping his legs and pushing himself up. As we went into the kitchen, he crouched and muttered, ?anything to get out of there. The tension was killing me?

?We really have to find another game? I laughed, grabbing us beers from the fridge.

?Believe me, wouldn?t matter. Those two are just way too competitive?

?Think we should stay out of the way for a bit?? I asked, peeking round the door frame into the living room. The two still had their eyes locked together.

?Definitely?

Shane popped his beer and took a swig. I grabbed the stool by the counter and popped my beer too. The cool liquid was refreshing and I could already feel it loosening the knots in my body and mind. Shane sat opposite me, setting his beer down and leaning on his folded arms.

?Jamie?? he said to the counter.

?Mm??

?Could? could I ask you something??

?Go for it?

?Do you? do you think I? am I bigger??

?Huh??

He lifted his head and looked at me. I frowned a bit, looking into his grey eyes for signs of a joke. But all I could see was worry and a bit of depression. No? not depression as such? more like? uncertainty?

?Why do you ask?? I said slowly, still not sure whether he was serious or not.

?It?s nothing. Never mind? he said hurriedly, taking a large gulp of beer and spilling a bit down his chin and his shirt. He wiped his chin roughly and started to get up. ?Listen, I?d better--?

?Shane, what?s up?? I asked, kicking his leg under the table. ?If you think I?m gonna let you go after that then you?re wrong. I?ll tackle you if you try to leave? I thought about that last bit and added, ?and I think I?m a bit drunk so I probably will tackle you?

Shane chuckled, scratching his head before sitting back down again. After he stroked his beer bottle a bit, he lifted his head and spoke.

?There?s this guy at the gym?

?Uh-huh?? I urged, leaning forward.

?And he?s big. Like really big. He?s as tall as me and his leg?s thicker than my whole body? (Don?t get worked up, remember, he?s skinny)

?What happened?? I asked.

?Well we?ve been talking for a while now, he?s been helping me now and then whenever Phil?s not there?

I snorted. ?You go to the gym without Phil??

?Yeah?? he said, brow furrowing.

?Sorry, it?s just? I thought Phil was the one making you go to the gym?

?Oh? Shane laughed. ?I get it. No, Phil may have introduced me to the world of working out so I can get bigger, but I made the decision to do it. I want to get bigger?

?Well, that?s good. I think you?ll look good big. Now, what about this guy though??

Shane?s face fell again. ?Well? I kinda thought I?d been doing really well at the gym. I?ve put on a bit of weight and I feel a bit? firmer. But? this guy. I thought he felt the same way, so I asked him out. He said no, but he let me down gently?

?Then? what?s wrong mate??

?I think he didn?t like me because I wasn?t big enough?

?Awww, Shane. Don?t worry about it. You don?t need a guy who?s that shallow?

?I know. But I thought I was doing so well with my workout and now? now it hardly seems worth it all. I just WISH Ian could make that muscle growth formula of his?

He sighed and shook he head, running a hand through his short hair and staring at his bottle. I felt bad for him. He was showing more dedication to his cause then I had to my own? Yes, I?d planned on getting bigger, but I didn?t have the stamina. But this isn?t about me and my feebleness, this was about Shane.

?Show me? I said.

?Huh??

?Show me your body?

Shane laughed. ?How drunk are you??

He continued to laugh until he realised I wasn?t joking. I turned my head slightly and lifted my eyebrows at him. ?Come on, Phil and Ian aren?t gonna stare at each other all night now?

Shane looked confused, and boy did he look cute when he was confused.

?Erm? why??

?You asked if I thought you were bigger? I said confidently. ?I need to have a closer look?

Shane still didn?t look too sure, but when I sat back in my chair, folding my arms and gave him a look, he gave a sigh of laughter before getting up.

?You are so drunk? he said as he started to take his shirt off.

?Hey, you asked me a question and I?m answering it? I said, my eyes gliding over him as he pulled his shirt over head. He held it in front of him, wringing it with his hands. He was looking really nervous and shy. I started to think that I?d taken the wrong approach to this situation, but then I saw the way his arms tensed as he gripped his shirt tighter, biceps rising and forearms looking solid.

Slowly, I got up, walked round the counter to take his shirt and set it on the chair. ?Well, you definitely look like you?ve put on some muscle mass?

?Thanks? he said bashfully, bowing his head briefly, but his grey eyes still looking at me. There was a hint of pride behind his gaze, mixed in with a look that said he was touched I?d told him, and finally a slowly dying note of wariness, like he was becoming more certain that I was serious.

?Yeah. Why don?t you flex for me? I said, stroking his arm and lifting it up. I chuckled when I saw his bicep rise slightly from just bending his arm. ?Wow, you see that??

Shane laughed and flexed the bicep for me. I gave it a squeeze, and it felt really firm and hard. My rubbing fingers made him smile, and when I slid my hand up to his shoulders and then to his chest, he didn?t mind at all. I stroked his little pecs, my thumbs catching the nipples. They didn?t stick out that much from his body, but they were certainly tight and firm. He flexed them and I saw a few striations appear. I looked at him with wide eyes and his smile grew at the same time his cheeks coloured. I rubbed at those flexed pecs and it took a lot of effort to move them.

?Wow, these feel pretty strong Shane? I laughed.

?Thanks? he laughed back, flexing and relaxing them against my hand. ?I love working on my pecs?

I ran my hands round him, feeling how his torso widened, noticing the rise of lats I hadn?t seen. I ran my hands down to his waist, not exactly narrowing much, but he was definitely wider up top than down there. My thumbs ran over his stomach, and I could see a line of definition going down the middle, as well as a few shadows hinting at abs.

I don?t know what drove me to do it, whether it was the beer, which always makes me horny for some reason, or frustration at myself for not being able to do what I wanted with Shawn, or because I thought it?d make Shane feel better about his body, but I leant closer and kissed his stomach. My lips rubbed against his faint abs and he gave a little gasp of shock, but it fell into a little moan. I kissed him again, moving up his body to kiss between his pecs then on one of his nipples, giving him a ghost of a suck as my lips lightly brushed it. He grunted again, body trembling as I moved to his collar bone and kissed where his neck met it.

?J-Jaime? he stammered, his head rolling back to give me better access to his neck. ?What are you doing??

?I?ll tell you as soon as I know? I whispered back, stroking his arms and feeling his little biceps. When I felt them, I manage to gain some self control again and took a step back. ?Sorry, I think the booze?s gone straight to my groin. You know how bad I get after I get a few beers in me?

?It?s fine? said Shane a bit breathlessly. ?Kinda hot actually?

I chuckled and blushed, covering my face briefly as I swept my fringe out of the way. ?I think that answers your question though?

?What??

?You?ve defiantly gotten bigger? I chuckled. ?I usually only throw myself at muscular men? My eyes went down his body and I smiled when I noticed something. ?And? it looks like you?ve gotten bigger in other ways too?

His brow furrowed into that cute, bewildered expression as I placed my hand on his crotch and rubbed the hard shaft, the head poking out past the loose waistband of his jeans, but still covered by a pair of black boxers. He gasped as I stroked him, then looked down and blushed about as hard as me.

?Sorry? I mumbled again, my hand still on his crotch. ?I think I need a VERY cold shower?

?It?s fine? he said sincerely. ?I know how you get when you?re drunk?

?I know, but it?s still no excuse? Reluctantly, I took my hand from his crotch and took a few steps back. ?Come on, get your shirt back on and we?ll check on the other two?

?OK? he chuckled.

I headed out of the kitchen, peeking through the door to see how Ian and Phil were. Before I could leave though, Shane called me back.

?Thanks? he said, awkwardly. ?I mean? for the morale boost?

?My pleasure, that?s what friends are for right? Well? friends don?t usually start kissing and groping their friends?

?True, that?s only done by really good friends?

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
muscular (April 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to bulkinupbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2010, 09:07 AM

bulkinupbig
Good beginning

Greg,
Thank you for posting one of your own stories. This has a great deal of potential. I particularly like the interplay and dialogue between the characters. Although I am not a fan of "magic formula" stories, I am pleased that you have some of the characters actively working out in the gym and applying themselves. One of the characters strong desire to grow and "addiction" to the gym is also appealing. I am much more of a fan of stories that focus on dedication and commitment and intensity in the gym. Hopefully the beef cake will simply be a catalyst for growth and these characters will still be applying themselves with intense workouts.
Cheers, mate.
Bulkinupbig
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2010, 09:50 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start! I look forward to more!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
as always--sexy work man
{tackles} ^.^
--Ille

Things happen.
  #5   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2010, 04:10 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
very nice! When we gonna see part 2?
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #6   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Love to see how this turns out. Please continue.
  #7   Add to JDdefiant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2010, 09:27 PM

JDdefiant
Send a message via Yahoo to JDdefiant
love it so far!
What if Ian got sneaky with the growth formula and only uses it on himself, Shane and Phil? while Jamie has to watch them grow....hehe
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2010, 12:46 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
hot, sweet and fun!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic