The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ronin57818's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2010, 10:30 PM

Ronin57818 is on a distinguished road
Story: Join the Club

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hey, do you need a lift??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yeah. Thank you. I don?t know what happened. Something shredded my tire.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?It?s okay. Get in my jeep.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Niles got into the vehicle. ?I?m Niles.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?m Frank and this is Tom. I?ll take you to our clubhouse.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Okay.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] After a little while of driving, Frank pulled the jeep up to a large building. They walked inside. The inside of the building was very spacious. There was one large room and a very high ceiling. There were tables and chairs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Have a seat,? Tom said. ?We?ll bring you a drink.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Thanks,? Niles said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] While Tom was getting Niles? drink, some other men entered the room and they sat down. Soon, there were nine men in the room, including Niles, Tom, and Frank.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Tom sat down at the table with Frank and Niles. Niles accepted the glass from Tom and he drank quickly. He set the glass down.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Wow!? Niles said. ?What was in that? I feel tingly.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?It?s our special blend,? Frank said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] As Frank and Tom were talking to each other, Niles began to feel even more tingly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Something?s happening to me,? Niles said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yes,? Tom said. ?Your body is going to be going through some changes.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Niles stood up. He felt itchy all over. His nipples got hard and his cock was stiffening. He began to tremble and his skin was becoming sweaty.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What have you done to me?? he demanded. ?My clothes are starting to feel tighter!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Look at yourself,? Frank said. ?Your muscles have grown.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Niles examined his upper arms. He could tell that his arm muscles were bigger and they were filling the sleeves of his T-shirt. The shirt was tight across his chest.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Tom stood up. ?Watch this.? He took off his shirt. Before Niles? eyes, Tom?s upper body began to inflate. Soon, his pecs and arms were very muscular.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?That?s amazing!? Niles said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Did it turn you on?? Frank asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh, yes,? Niles said. ?What?s wrong with me??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Nothing,? Tom said. ?There?s nothing wrong with being gay.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?m not gay!? Niles said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Not yet,? Tom said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What do you mean by that?? Niles asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Well, there?s a beast in you that?s waiting to be unleashed.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Tom stood up and he began to rub Niles? muscular chest.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Stop it!? Niles said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Niles began to tremble.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?That?s it!? Frank said. ?You can grow bigger and stronger. Just let your body do what it wants to do.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] One of the other men stood up and he removed his shirt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Look at Bill over there,? Tom said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Niles looked at Bill. Bill took off his shoes and socks and then he began to remove his pants. Niles began to tremble more.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Bill removed his briefs and he was fully nude. Then his body began to inflate and he was extremely muscular. Niles began to shake and sweat harder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Don?t fight it!? Tom said. ?Let the beast change you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] The rest of the men removed their clothes and their bodies became muscular. Niles looked at their huge pecs and massive arms. He gazed at their bubble butts and their hard cocks.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh!? Niles shouted. ?I?can?t fight it!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] His eyes glowed blue. An animal-like growling sound was building in his throat. His arms and legs began to lengthen and they became more and more muscular. His clothing was becoming tighter.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] His sleeves were stretched to the limit. With a loud tearing sound, both sleeves split open at the same time. As his arms bared themselves they began to turn green. His shoulders and back inflated beneath his shirt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] The material began to split between his shoulder blades. The rip widened vertically until the whole shirt was torn in the back. With his growing green hands he grabbed the front of the shirt and he tore it apart. He dropped the scraps of fabric and he watched his green pecs inflating.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] His footwear had already been destroyed by his growing feet. Now his pants legs split apart over his inner thighs. Several snapping sounds were heard as his buttocks began to force the back of his pants apart. His torn white briefs were beginning to ride up his growing ass-crack as his glutes became larger and larger.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] His pants zipper broke apart and the button flew off. Soon, his hard green cock sprang up into the air and his growing green balls tore free. The rest of the ruined pants fell to the ground, followed by some scraps of underwear. The nude green man grew a little bigger and then the changes stopped.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] His green eyes opened. His massive pecs heaved. He rose his muscular arms above his head and he roared. Everyone looked at his body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] His muscles were gigantic. His cock was 12 inches long and three inches around. His balls were massive. His butt was glorious.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] His whole body was green. The hair on his head was dark green, as was his pubic bush. Beads of sweat ran down the crevices of his powerful body. All around him, the other eight men grew bigger and they too became green.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Soon, the room was filled with nine green musclemen. Tom knelt down in front of Niles and he took Niles? cock into his mouth. Niles felt something pressing at his butt-crack. Soon, a huge cock began to enter his butt-hole.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Frank began to butt-fuck Niles as Tom sucked Niles? cock. The other men were having sex in various ways. Niles was growling in pleasure. After a few minutes, he heard Frank begin to roar.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Niles felt Frank coming inside his butt. As Frank?s hot semen filled his butt, Niles felt his balls vibrate and then he was shooting jizz into Tom?s mouth. Frank pulled out of Niles? butt. Frank removed a scrap of Niles? torn briefs from his cock-head.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Tom removed his mouth from Niles? cock and Tom stood up. There was jizz all over Frank?s stomach and cock. Niles felt semen dripping overflowing his butt and dripping onto his legs. Tom?s face has Niles? juices on it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Niles knelt before Tom and he began to suck Tom?s cock. Frank began to beat off over Niles? head. Soon, Tom was coming down Nile?s throat and Frank was coming all over Nile?s head and back. Niles felt a river of jizz flowing down his back and between his butt-crack.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Niles stood up. Tom turned around and Niles pressed his cock into Tom?s butt. As Niles began fuck Tom, Frank began to lick his own semen from Niles? ass-hole. Tom began to come inside Tom?s butt. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Niles? semen was now running all over his own cock. Tom began to shoot jizz into the air. The jizz rained down and soaked all three of them. When they were done, they lay down on the floor and they fell asleep.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] When Niles woke up the next morning, he saw that Frank and Tom were already awake. The other men were gone. Niles, Frank, and Tom were now normal humans. They were all fully nude and they were covered in dried-up semen.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Niles grinned. ?That was amazing!? he said. Then he looked over at the torn clothing on the ground. ?But that was my favorite pair of pants.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You?d better get used to that,? Tom said. ?Until you learn how to control your transformations, you?ll go through a lot of clothes.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I can control it?? Niles said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yes,? Frank said. ?We can teach you how.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I liked losing control,? Niles said. ?I feel like I finally let myself be what I always wanted to be.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Niles turned to Frank. He put his arms around Frank and he began to kiss him. Niles began to tremble.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?He?s about to lose control,? Tom said. ?And I think I like it.?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options