The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to joxok's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:29 AM

joxok is on a distinguished road
Exclamation yes... STILL LOOKING FOR THE ONE GUY EAGER TO LET MY BIGOREXIA GO WILD AND UNLEASHED!

looking for a sponsor...

Last edited by joxok; January 13th, 2012 at 04:47 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to joxok's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2010, 05:31 PM

sA

Last edited by joxok; January 13th, 2012 at 04:47 AM.
  #3   Add to ellobro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:41 PM

ellobro is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hey. Was just wondering, are all those pictures posted all of you? Cause if so WOW! You're a big guy!
  #4   Add to joxok's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2010, 12:08 AM

Arrow Yes

, , , , , , ,

Last edited by joxok; January 13th, 2012 at 04:48 AM.
  #5   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2010, 03:36 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Well, it is clear that you are very determined indeed

and if it was not for the lack of income (only being paid welfare due to lack of language skills), I would be more than willing to help even if it was taking some photographs of your good self.

I am sure that you will find someone who is able to assist you and when you do i hope that you will post (to misquote the immortal words of Richard) "HUGE PICS, MASSIVE PICS!"
  #6   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2010, 02:26 AM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Hiya joxok.

I wish you well in your muscle growth endevors.

However, from reading your post it feels to me as if you're not actually prepared to do what it takes to grow, and something as small as the change in seasons (which I understand happens most years in most places!) cannot be that big of a hurdle to overcome?

As you very well know, keeping up a strict training and eating regieme is a hard thing to do, so instead of complaining that you get demotivated over the cold months, try and tackle the problem head on. Like if your chest isn't growing, do you just get demotivated and give up? Or do you train it harder by pusing huge weights, pumping your chest till it's seam splitting?

I don't mean to flame your post mate, but if you were in a sponsors shoes, would you want your muscle growth project to be on loan for only half a year?

And if I'm wrong and you do find the perfect sponsors, then good for you!

Grow HUGE man!
  #7   Add to joxok's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2010, 06:15 AM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzbodybuilder View Post
Hiya joxok.

I wish you well in your muscle growth endevors.

However, from reading your post it feels to me as if you're not actually prepared to do what it takes to grow, and something as small as the change in seasons (which I understand happens most years in most places!) cannot be that big of a hurdle to overcome?

As you very well know, keeping up a strict training and eating regieme is a hard thing to do, so instead of complaining that you get demotivated over the cold months, try and tackle the problem head on. Like if your chest isn't growing, do you just get demotivated and give up? Or do you train it harder by pusing huge weights, pumping your chest till it's seam splitting?

I don't mean to flame your post mate, but if you were in a sponsors shoes, would you want your muscle growth project to be on loan for only half a year?

And if I'm wrong and you do find the perfect sponsors, then good for you!

Grow HUGE man!
Hello mate, I love NZ as much as Australia... would be a pleasure to meet you one day.

something "small" as the change of season can go down to -10 degrees celsius in winter, many of my willing sponsors were living in those areas... and I know for sure that when this happens my joints won't be happy to lift hard... I have a strong will to grow myself but all I am searching is the right climate that will have reasonable excusions in temperature, I know my body is more suited to keep up with hot than cold, therefore whenever possible I would look up for the countries close to the tropical fascia... even if i know there are not many options there...

I have receved critics to be even too strict with my regimen, in a nutshell my mood and the quality of my bodybuilding are 2 separate things, this can help keeping a good growth rhythm anyway and a fairly good objectivity when it's up to improve my routine. Believe me if one day motivation is really lacking the best thing to do is not going to the gym at all.

And to answer to your last question, no, traveling so much won't be good for my sponsor but for me either, I may end up in a very cold place, permanently living in a well heated gym and bring on my body growth as much as my dom will like, the important thing is become huge and it must be a need for both that's what it really counts.

Hope I answered to your doubt regarding my muscle growth projects, and hope it has been of such help to all doms and growers that are willing to have a boy totally committed to become their blue belgian bull by any means...

All you interested feel free to drop me a line here or privately to experess your advice and ask for more detail
  #8   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2010, 07:29 PM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
Really hot pictures...GROW GROW GROW!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size