The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2010, 06:03 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Matthew the MuscleTeen (Part 1-3)

Hello, I didn't want to make my other thread too big so I'm adding the third part here, along with the first two parts so that they can be read back-to-back. Hope you like it. Feel free for pointing out flaws and other constructive criticisms.

Part1

A sigh of relief made its way out of my mouth as I finished reading the last essay. My English class this year seemed to be much smarter now than the last year's was. I chuckled when I remembered my friend Chess complaining about text messaging ruining kid?s grammar. Obviously, he didn?t know as much about our student?s writing as he thought. But I didn?t want to think about students and essays anymore; now I was ready to go home and relax on the first Friday of the school year. Just as I had gathered all I needed to take home and was ready to leave the school, a huge hunk walked into my room.

I stared at the guy; it?s not like me to just stand in one place and check out another man even though I?m gay, but I couldn?t help it with this stud. He was wearing a tight white shirt that obviously was a size or two small and should have looked stupid but looked sexy instead. On the front of the shirt was the name of the school?s football team and the mascot, but both were stretched dramatically over his magnificent chest. His shorts were also tight and yet attractive, hugging the kid?s thighs and glutes like they were painted on him. I swear that I?ve never seen a human with calves as big and ripped as his, containing musclepower to dash across fields of grass with lightning-fast and awe-inducing speeds. My eyes were still trying to take in the behemoth?s enormous, bulging muscles when he started to walk over to me.

He had the kind of walk that those jocks with tons of confidence and self-infatuation had, yet his handsome face didn?t seem condescending at all. The only thing I felt when I saw his manly face, his strong neck, those awesome dark eyes and short-yet-sexy brown hair was lust and jealousy. I quickly stood up and dismissed any desire I had for the man, ?Hello, I am Mr. Bradley.? I extended my hand formally.

The super-muscular kid smiled and gripped my hand powerfully. I cringed a bit as we shock hands, his strong fist almost crushing mine, ?Hey, Mr. Bradley. I?m Matthew? I just moved into the district. My family comes from south of here; we wanted to come at the beginning of the school year but ran a few days late.?

?Oh,? I tried to say something intelligent in the young god?s face, but all I could think of was how tall and muscular he was, ?Uh, you just moved here, right? How?d you get the athlete?s shirt already??

He looked down, then sheepishly blushed. I could have stared at that face forever; his manly face and flawless smile blushing with that massive, godlike body and perfect hair? I?m going to have an erection a lot more this year! ?Uh, while I was walking around the school looking for my teacher?s homerooms, the coach managed to find me and basically forced these clothes on me. He put me on the team; no try-outs or nothing. As you see, they?re kinda small but, according to coach, they're biggest he has??

?It?s okay. Normally I don?t allow such tight clothing in my class, but your? size issue makes it a bit harder for you to find loose clothing right??

Damn, he was so hot! The kid shyly scratched the back of his head, his bicep forming into a destructive cannonball of musclepower, ?Thanks! My Biology teacher thinks I?m just making excuses to wear something tight. I?ll do my best in your class, I promise! I may not be very bright, but I can make good grades if I try.?

Chess? He always disliked jocks, ?No problem, Matthew. Here, these papers on the counter are everything we?ve done so far. You can come after class sometime next week and we?ll finish it up, okay? It?s not too hard, we?ll breeze through it in an hour.?

Matt smiled again, a grin full of gratitude. It felt so hot to have this massive muscle teen be thankful to me, ?Thanks, Mr. Bradley! You?re great!? With one more shake of my hand, he stuffed the papers into his bag and rushed off. I admired his rippling calves and bubble-butt until he turned around the hallway, then left to go home.

A typical lazy Saturday. Procrastinating my class work until Sunday and being too lazy to leave the house, I lounged around inside reading one of my many classic books. I know a lot of people can?t seem to understand what makes the classics so great, but I?m one of the gifted few that can understand and analyze the plots and characters for hours. It may be a waste of time in the eyes of others, but I love to reread the stories in my library the same way some people like watching a movie every week. I really had nothing planned for the day, so when my phone started ringing I had no reason not to pick it up.

?Hey, this is Mr. Bradley?s house, right??

?Yes, it is. May I ask who this is??

?It?s me, Matthew! The guy that came to your class after school yesterday??

?Matthew, it?s you? Do you need any help??

?Yeah, you know those papers you gave me? Well, I thought it would be easier for me to get it out of the way now so I can focus on football during the week. If it doesn?t bother you, I would like to meet up with you and finish the work sometime today.?

Wow. For a jock, the kid sure was pretty focused on his goals. ?I?m glad you called me. It?s nice to know that you?re thinking of your schoolwork even on the weekend. I don?t have anything to do today, so we could meet right now if you want.?

?Thanks, teach! I live on Rouge Drive? it?s pretty close to the Wal-Mart. Do you know where that is??

Rouge Drive? Of course, there was a house on sale over on the other side? Heh-heh, man am I lucky! ?Of course I know where it is! I live on that same street! I?m 9025, and you?re 9018 if I?m correct??

?Dude, you live here too? So you must have already seen my house! That?s awesome! To be honest, our place is still getting a bit cleaned up, so can I come over to your place instead??

?Sure, if you?re parents give you their permission.?

He hesitated for a few seconds, but then I heard him talking to a female voice. Soon, he said, ?Yeah, my mom is fine with me coming over. I?ll be there in a minute.? He hung up.

I quickly rushed to change to something more presentable and set up a good area for work. Unfortunately for me, Matthew ran over to my house so fast that I only had enough time to put on some decent clothing by the time he rang my doorbell. I opened the door and gazed at his breathtaking size for a few seconds before letting him in. As he bent down to fit in my small door, I noticed just how tall the young hunk was; he was probably 6?8, but unlike most towering beasts he was as defined and muscled as a bodybuilder. Matt hadn?t changed into a different set of clothes since yesterday and obviously hadn?t showered either; his musclesweat was almost dripping off of him and his already tight shirt was now glued to his breathtaking torso.

?Sorry for this,? he chuckled, ?I?ve been helping my mom move our furniture, so I haven?t even taken a shower since yesterday. It?s so hot, my body must have sweated a gallon or something. I smell like shit, don?t I, Mr. Bradley??

?No, it?s okay,? I quickly assured him, ?My house is actually pretty dirty right now, too. My homeroom at school may make you think otherwise, but I?m really not too organized. A bit of jock-smell won?t make it too much worse.?

Matt?s interest seemed to have been caught by the book I was reading earlier, ??Romeo and Juliet?? That?s a great play. It?s one of my favorite of Shakespeare?s works.?

?You read Shakespeare?? I was sincerely surprised. Most athletes have never read a play before my class, especially one that is as hard to read as Shakespeare?s are.

He nodded, ?Yeah, I?ve read a few of this tragedies. Do you have any more of them??

?Of course, what do you expect?? I waddled into another room, making my way around my overabundance of bookshelves, ?This row of books right here are Shakespeare?s well-known tragedies. This row is his comedies. This row has a few of his other works, mainly his poems and such.? I looked back to see Matthew sitting in the same place he was before, ?Well, come on! I?m fine with you touching my books. This isn?t a museum, you know.?

The stud?s perfect smile forced my cock to burp out pre, ?Well, looks like teach is rather talkative outside of school, isn?t he?? He quietly laughed as he made his way towards me and stepped over some books I had neglected to pick up. The bookshelves were meant for someone my size and had just enough room in between them for me, but Matthew had to turn around and struggle through my mini-hallways. It?s a miracle that his massive shoulders didn?t send my entire library flying down.

When Matt finally made it through the shelves, he looked up and down at my collection, ?Wow,? he mumbled, ?My father loved Shakespeare?s plays. He used to read them all the time. I?m sure he would have enjoyed having such a great assortment of books as you do, Mr. Bradley.?

?Uh, does your father no longer read, Matthew?? I awkwardly asked. Instantly, I knew it was a bad question.

Matthew?s godlike muscles tensed dangerously and his sexy face momentarily flashed into a ferocious glare. He looked down at me and I saw him consciously try to resist beating me into a bloody corpse. ?My father?? he whispered, his voice shaking with anger, ?Isn?t around anymore. Do you understand??

I gulped, ?I?m? I?m sorry?? There a few moments of silence, in which I made a mental note not to piss of the giant teen again unless I had a death wish, and then said, ?Anyways, why don?t you take out the notes I gave you? You can place them on that desk and sit down in the seat. I?ll find another chair for myself and help you with the work.?

?Well, I?d like to sit down, Mt. Bradley,? Matthew casually said as he strode over to my desk, ?But your little chair will hardly fit me now, will it?? He stood by the desk and chair, making his superior size even more obvious. My comfortable chair would hardly fit the titanic bulk of power that Matthew?s body was. ?How about we sit on the floor instead, huh?? Without even waiting for my response (not that I could give one, since I was too busy admiring his drop-dead gorgeous smile and chest) Matthew sat cross-legged on the floor and opened the same bag from yesterday, taking out a folder that said ?English? on the front in neat cursive. I sat down with him just as he took out the papers and laid them on the floor.

?Those first few are just some expectations for the class. You?ve probably read them before, but skim through it again so you remember.? I took the first few pages and took them to the side, then indicated the next papers, ?These are supposed to be a packet, actually, but I don?t have a stapler to put them together. We?ll be reading Romeo and Juliet in the next two weeks and analyzing it on the third week. Most kids spend the first couple of days just learning how to read the script properly, but you really shouldn?t have any problem with that. You remember the plot, right??

Matthew nodded, ?Yeah. I have very good memory.? He picked up the next sheet, ?This one mentions an essay. When's it due??

?It was meant to be turned in yesterday, but we can start on it right now. It?s not for a grade anyways and you can easily finish it in twenty minutes. Ask me if you have any questions.?

I gave him some writing material and sat to the side as he started his essay. It makes me feel guilty to admit it, but even though I pretended to read a book I was actually checking him out the entire time. Matt?s forearm bulged with veins when he gripped the pencil, and I was afraid he would snap it before he even started to write. From behind, I had an amazing view of his muscular, rippling back, painted white by his undersized tee shirt. It wasn?t just his back; Matthew? powerful ass bulged in two defined spheres that his shorts just couldn?t conceal, lifting his attractive butt off the ground. Occasionally he would turn around and ask me a question about the assignment, and I did a horrible job of hiding my erection whenever I saw his curious face and mind-blowing chest. After a while I noticed that a puddle of sweat was forming under Matthew, even though he seemed completely oblivious to it. I normally don?t think sweat is very erotic, but the mass amounts that this young stud could make in such a short time with little effort really made me hard!

He continued for a few more minutes and, finally, he was done. ?I finished it, Mr. Bradley!? Matt turned to me and smiled. He stood up, stretching and flexing his muscles that were cramped from the boring essay. I was staring at his beautiful torso when his shirt just exploded; it split into five or six strips of cloth as Matthew?s massive body flexed beyond the shirt?s limits. ?Oh shit! Mr. Bradley, I swear that was an accident. Should I go home and get a change of clothes??

?Well, Matt, what do you normally wear at home?? I asked, hoping for the right answer.

?I go? shirtless, but I really think I should??

Interrupting him, I said, ?Well, treat this like your home. If you don?t wear shirts at home don?t do so here. It?s the weekend; don?t feel restricted by school rules just because you?re in the presence of a teacher. Treat me as an equal for now, not a superior.?

Matthew had a sort of hesitant expression for a moment, but then relaxed, ?I know I?ve said this way too many times for only two days, Mr. Bradley, but thank you! Most teachers aren?t as kind as you.?

?Haven?t I instructed you? Treat me as an equal today, or I shall have you sent to suspension!? I mockingly scolded him. We both laughed, and then I asked, ?So, is it normally hard for you to find clothes? I doubt you can find stuff your size at any normal shopping center.?

He nodded, ?Yeah, my parents have to go to a special store to buy stuff for me. They?re okay with me wearing minimum clothing or even being nude when I?m at home, because it means that they have to buy clothes less often. It can get quite expensive to get clothes even bigger than the 3XLs.? Matt looked down at his perfectly ripped and yet gargantuan muscles, ?Most guys my age want to get bigger. For me, I have way more size than I need.?

?Oh,? I said in fake casualness, ready to ask the question I had been waiting for, ?So how big are you, anyway??

As if he had memorized it, Matthew started listing off, ?6?7, 398 lbs, 27 inch biceps, 70 inch chest, 36 inch waist, 24 inch neck, 30 inch calves?? He stopped when he noticed my amazed, lustful expression, ?Oh? sorry, I wasn?t trying to brag."

?Kid, you?ve got to be a god to have stats like that!? I gawked, ?Do you plan on becoming a bodybuilder? You could easily dethrone all of the biggest guys from their titles!?

Matt pondered for a few seconds, ?Bodybuilding? I just like growing and watching my muscles grow every day. I?ve never actually thought about competing?? he stopped to think for a while longer, crunching his deep, diamond-hard 8-pack, ?Nah. I grow for my own pleasure. Besides, I wouldn?t fit into the? crowd.?

I raised my right eyebrow, ?You wouldn?t fit into the crowd??

?Yeah,? Matthew smirked in a cocky, self-obsessed fashion that seemed unusual for him, ?I?ll blow them away with my godlike muscles. I?m way to big for those little steroid-using dweebs on stage. I'm all natural and I'm all sex.? He raised both biceps and teasingly licked the tip of one of his cannonballs while he flexed the other one to its full, unfathomable size. ?You want a taste of a real man, you old pussy? Go ahead; you can go and slobber all over my guns. Don't you want to know what a god feels like?? He offered his massive, shiny, untouched bicep to me, just begging to be worshipped. My cock was rock-hard, and I didn?t know whether the muscleteen was being serious or not. Suddenly he laughed and stood, stretching his freakishly oversized body, ?Why?s you get all serious all of a sudden? I was just playing!?

?You were?? I asked hopefully. When Matt looked back down suspiciously, I laughed to make myself look like I was joking, ?Is that the way you talk to your girlfriend??

Matthew chuckled, ?Uh-huh. I tell her to get down and worship me when we get in bed. Worship me and lick all over me like a fag. I make her my bitch and use her in any way I feel like. You want that same treatment, old man?? We both giggled, though I was rather nervous at Matt's unexpected change in personality. ?Anyways, I?ve got to go. I?m really thankful for the help, Mr. Bradley. See you Monday.? He handed me his essay, said good-bye, and left. I stared at his hulking back and compelling ass with my stiffy unfulfilled, and then saw that he left his ripped-to-shreds shirt in my house.

What had just happened? When I first saw Matt he was a shy and nice muscle kid, but when he took off his shirt and I asked him about posing with other big guys, he suddenly became an arrogant and cocky stud... Perhaps he had two sides to his personality. Regardless, I would be anxious for Monday and another chance to meet this impossibly huge musclegod named Matthew...

Part2

Monday; I was just pulling up to the school. Matthew was still in my mind from Saturday; in fact, his flawless muscles and heart-stopping smile hadn't left my brain from the moment that I had last seen him. Even when I was trying to complete my work, my brain refused to think of anything but that sexy, muscular boy that would doubtlessly be taking my attention for the rest of the year? and maybe longer. As I got out of the car, I heard his familiar voice, ?Hey, Mr. Bradley!?

I turned around, shocked. ?Uh, Matthew?? I mumbled, trying to calm an erection that wasn?t there a few seconds ago, ?What are you doing at school so early??

?Coach told me to come early,? Matt casually said, ?He got me a bigger shirt for football. It?s only the second one of its size; apparently, the only other guy who had a shirt this big was a kid with bad obesity issues. He never got to play though. Anyway, Coach got a few other big guys to test me out in football. We played a little, and now I?m in the varsity team!? He flexed his biceps twice, making them bulge into massive balls of destruction, ?It was hardly an effort. Now I?m just walking around and trying to find something to do.?

?Really? You could do some extra credit work in my class,? I suggested, ?Maybe write something about Shakespeare??

Matthew seemed to ponder over it, ?Well, it?s not like I have anything better to do. Boosting my grade wouldn?t hurt.? He nodded, ?Sure, let?s go.?

We headed over to my class. It was a struggle to resist drooling at Matthew?s irresistibly ripped muscles as he confidently strode; the world?s most powerful chick-magnet was now standing right by me in all his sexy musclebound glory! I set up my room when we got there, telling Matthew to sit down in wherever he felt comfortable, ?How about you write a four-paragraph essay on the main theme Romeo and Juliet? If you do it, I?ll give you an A+ on any test this semester.?

I looked over at Matthew, only to see a wide, handsome smile. It wasn?t a wholehearted smile that a friend would have when he felt happy for you. It was a condescending, cocky smile that someone would wear as he mocked you.

?Look, teach,? Matthew stood, his dominative atmosphere increasing with his enormous size and overpowering voice, ?I know how bad you want me, teach. I know you could sacrifice your job to get fucked by me and be my life-long slave.? I gulped, not because I was scared of becoming Matt?s bitch, but that he knew the truth and wasn?t afraid to say it, ?What I want is good grades; clean and simple 100?s and A?s across the board. So here?s my deal; give me a perfect score on everything regardless of what I actually should make, then you get to worship this stud every once in a while before or after school. You can watch me pump some super-heavy weights, feast your eyes on me as I eat a huge meal, or lick my body like a dog in a someplace no one can see us.?

Matthew strode towards me, knowing that I was even with his crotch, bulging obscenely as it shamelessly struggled to break out of its puny confines. He lifted me out of my seat with both hands (even though I?m sure he could have done it with one) and brought me up to his face, decorated with a alluringly cocky grin, ?During class, I?ll pretend that I?m working hard and obediently like a good student, but in truth I?ll be giving you a good view of this hot body at all times. I know how desperately you want this brutally handsome muscleteen, so you won?t have to try too hard to catch me flexing my impossibly massive cannonball biceps or lifting up my shirt to show off a perfectly carved 8-pack. You?ll hear this sexy teen voice asking you about Shakespeare at every opportunity and you?ll be making a fool of yourself because all your tiny brain can think of is the mind-numbing power of your new muscleboy in your English class.?

I was shaking, trying to control myself as Matt manipulatively used my lust for his body to unfairly get the perfect grade he desired. ?Please, Matthew. That?s not something that I can just give to anybody??

My lips were slammed into by Matt?s strong mouth, ravished and devoured selfishly as his muscular tongue took total control of my thought process. After a few seconds of being mind-wiped by Matthew?s seductive lovemaking, he pulled his face off of mine, ?I know you want me. It?s not like you have to struggle to get this Godzilla-size jock where you want him. Anyone will tell you it?s unhealthy to deny your heart?s true desires. Why don?t you accept that I?m your ultimate goal, the kind of kid you would dedicate your life too?? Matthew took my head with his right hand and forced it up and down while the rest of my body was being effortlessly held with his left, ?Aww, I knew you would understand my situation! Your so kind, Mr. Bradley. I promise I won?t disappoint you!? Matthew kissed me passionately once more before he laid me on my desk and left.

I sat there for a few seconds as my mind happily cycled through a clip of the musclegod named Matthew, then stood up and made sure I was ready for my first period class. I would accept Matt?s deal; from now on, he would be my muscleteen and I would be his loyal ?teacher?.

Part3

I had trouble keeping my mind on task during my first few classes of the day. As I read from papers and worked on my future assignments, all I could think of was that kid. After one of my classes, a girl came up to my desk.

?Mr. Bradley? May I ask you something?? She asked. I looked at her, distracted temporarily from my thoughts. Kate was an intelligent girl who was in advanced classes, meaning that she was a year or so younger than everyone else in the class. Even though she didn?t speak often, she put effort into her work and got high grades.

?Of course. Do you have a question over the lesson??

?Yeah,? she grinned shyly, seeming to struggle over how to word what she wanted to tell me, ?You see, today, it was kind of hard to hear what you were saying. You were mumbling and tripping over your words, and I was sitting in the back of the classroom, so??

?Oh.? I said, ?I was hard to hear, wasn?t I??

Kate blushed, then nodded, ?I?m not trying to be rude??

?No, it?s okay. It?s my fault for that. I haven?t a clue what?s gotten into me today, but it won?t happen from now on. Here,? I shuffled through my unorganized desk, ?take some of these notes and a tardy pass in case you get late. You shouldn?t be penalized just for talking to me.?

Kate took the slip of paper and smiled, ?Thank you, Mr. Bradley. I should leave now.? As she walked out of the empty room, she bumped into the steel-plated abs of a behemoth that was just walking in.

?Hey, Kate!? Matthew grinned down at her, ?You okay??

The girl backed up a few steps and rubbed her head, ?Whoa, yes, I?m okay. It?s just that?? She looked up and gasped at the how tight the hulking teen?s tee shirt was, ?You?re so??

Matt chuckled, ?Go ahead, don?t be shy. I don?t train my huge muscles just to hide them from a cute little dame like you.?

Kate gulped as she raised her hand and felt Matt?s diamond-hard 8-pack through the fabric of his shirt, ?Wow, I didn?t think it was possible for people to have abs that thick, Matthew! You?re really built. This feels harder than a brick wall!?

As if under a spell, she continued feeling the massive teenager in front of her until Matthew cleared his throat. Kate looked up, shocked, ?Oh, I?m so sorry! I don?t know why I acted like that.?

?I don?t mind at all, Kate. In fact, I love it when I get someone like you to react like that. But you got to go to your next class, don?t you, Kate??

Kate looked back at me and blushed when she saw I had watched the whole thing (with a raging boner that she fortunately couldn?t see), ?Yes? I should go?? She slipped past Matthew and, her face burning red, hurried away.

After watching her leave, Matthew turned back to me. ?That girl?s got a nice ass on her. Would love to screw her someday. Anyways, mind if I stay for a while, teach??

?Why? It?s lunch for you right now, according to your schedule,? I stated, ?You should be in the cafeteria. Your class with me is tomorrow.? Though I really did wonder why a goliath like Matt didn?t feel like eating lunch, I hoped his reason would be good enough to stay in my classroom.

Matt shrugged, ?Yeah, whatever. I already my had lunch last period after we played football; the coach was about to eat a burger while the team was in the locker room, but I saw and asked him if I could have some of his sandwiches ?cause I was hungry as hell. Coach got this scared look on his face and gave me his entire bag of food!?

My jaw dropped, ?He gave you all his food? Why? He can?t even leave school for the next couple of hours!? The Coach was a big man, and he was almost always snacking on one of his wife?s burgers. For him to give a student his own food was rare, and his whole lunch bag? Matt must have had quite an effect on the Coach to be offered all that food.

?How do I know what was going on through his head?? Matt said nonchalantly, as if he was completely oblivious to my awe. ?He gave me everything he had. Maybe he?s on a diet or something. Or maybe he wants to help me get even bigger so that I can pulverize those weaklings on the other team next week.? Matt smirked here as he flexed his pecs, audibly straining his shirt. Unfortunately for me, he relaxed the huge muscleslabs right before they burst through the cloth. I sighed with disappointment. ?Yeah, no one can fuckin? touch me in strength or size. Those cheerleaders will be screaming in lust as they see me beat the shit out of their own football team.?

?Anyways,? the teen colossus continued, ?after scarfing down his entire meal I was still pretty hungry, so I took out my own lunch and wolfed it down as well. The coach was watching the whole time. I thought the old dude would scold me since we aren?t supposed to eat our lunches at practice, but he didn?t even say a word as I ripped apart tons of protein. He seemed almost frightened, watching me tear apart all that meat like it was an ordinary snack! Then I was still starving, so I ditched practice and went over to the cafeteria. I got that lunch lady to give me all the food I wanted for free. She was really eager to watch such a huge fucker as me eat up the cafeteria, so I took advantage of it and stuffed myself up until the bell rang.? He smiled, his youthful face shining with pride.

?Oh,? I said, ?So now that you?re not hungry, you decided to pay me a visit??

Matthew opened his mouth, then shut it for a moment, ?Well, that?s not exactly true. I?m always hungry, you know. My body simply doesn?t stop craving the nutrients it needs for growing even more massive and irresistible. But I?m good enough that I don?t need food right now. Besides, that hyperactive tent in your pants is a good enough reason for me to come here.? He paused for a second to see the guilty look on my face, his own overconfident grin returning, ?No need to get all embarrassed, teach. You?re not the only one who wants a piece of this pure muscleteen power. You saw Kate? She?s shy, but she couldn?t resist touching my muscles. The more outgoing chicks can?t even control themselves whenever they smell all the testosterone dripping off of me.?

Matt took off his sweat-stained shirt and carelessly threw it to the side, revealing his ripped, flawless torso to my hungry eyes, ?And you would be surprised at the amount of gays there are in this place. Hell, half the guys who flirt with me are jocks that are known for being the manliest fuckers around. Yeah, right. They?re all women compared to this superhuman musclehunk.?

I held my breath as Matthew flexed his pecs and arms, inflating them to the very limits of mankind?s physique. He lovingly tensed his gargantuan muscles, worshipping the unstoppable strength contained inside his own irresistible body. After a few seconds, he asked with teasing submissiveness, as if he was a mundane teen asking for advice for his first date, ?Mr. Bradley, how do you like my muscles?? Matt slowly raised his arms and flexed them both. I couldn?t contain my audible gasp as two cannonballs burst from his skin and reached his wrists, solid muscle that seemed stronger than steel and bigger than basket balls. ?Fuck, imagine me ten years from now. I?d be on Playgirl magazine, twice as big as I am now. People wouldn?t be able to control their emotions around me, reduced to little starving bitches around my godlike muscles. You know, like you are right now??

I tried to respond in a manner befitting of an English teacher, but the truth was that I was absolutely speechless; a product of my voracious lust for the teen god. Matt teased me as I incoherently jabbered, flexing his left pec, then his right. Eventually he yawned, his big neck popping up as he pulled his arms behind his head and casually admired their inhuman size. His uninterested, sleepy gaze gave the awesome impression that he was totally relaxed, as if he was just waking up. ?Gosh, I am big. I?m absolutely fucking massive. Ain?t I the hottest fucker you ever seen?? He tilted his head towards me and kept his stupid grin, ?You like it? you do, right? Don?t you love my fucking good looks, or my inhumanely gigantic body, or the fact that most people have less muscles in their entire body than I have in a single forearm??

His voice suddenly deepened, every word heavier and manlier than the last, ?Don?t you love how superior I am compared to the little dweebs you see running around school everyday. Don?t you get horny as fuck trying to imagine the amount of hormones racing through my teen body? And then you realize that since I?m already such a fucking hulk right now, I?ll be an absolute Godzilla when I grow up into a real adult!? He advanced towards me with steps that shook the Earth, his arrogance and cockiness seeming to double with every step, ?Doesn?t that make you want to jack your pathetic tiny inferior dick, thinking of my super powerhouse teen muscle, worshiping that alpha male in your mind?s eye and dreaming that it could be a reality??

Now he was in front of my desk. Matthew?s grey-blue eyes never left mine and his mischievous grin widened further. He brought his arms to his side and parallel to the floor, two enormous hemisphere-like triceps jutting strikingly with unspoken strength. Then he started to slowly raise his two arms. Globes started to form where most bodybuilders had biceps. If someone could have taken Matt?s cannons and painted them orange, they would have looked like overinflated basketballs.

When he finally reached a 90? angle, Matt decided to stop for a split second, as if deciding what to do. Then he brought his right arm behind his head and planted his mouth on his bicep, slurping up the masculine sweat that still remained from playing football about an hour ago. My dick, already stretched farther than it had ever been before, jumped out an inch more and forced me to cry out in pain, hornier than I thought imaginable. Matt?s bicep was easily twice as big as his head, and a vein bulged out of the massive sphere of musclepower. He seductively twisted his heroic neck, slobbering over his own musclebound arm in a gorgeous display of lust. My own mouth watered at the mere sight of his swollen ball of muscle, attempting to imagine the heavenly taste of Matt?s huge teen muscle.

Then he stopped the motion of his tongue, hanging out of his mouth and resting on his titanic musclecannons, a stream of saliva dropping from his bicep?s side like a slow, salty waterfall. His eyes turned to me, though his head?s profile was towards his right. Matthew slowly and steadily brought his left arm behind his head as well, clasping his hands together and allowing both biceps to flex and grow to their very limits? maybe bigger. His motion was fully controlled, with no sudden change of speed, as if he was a robot. When both of his hands were together, Matt turned his head to me, drew back his tongue, and smiled. His flawless teeth and mysterious eyes shined like a model, while his body had strength surpassing the strongest powerlifters and size dwarfing the biggest bodybuilders. His biceps would have popped his head between them like a cherry if they had only been millimeters bigger, and his chest could have easily crushed a diamond into paste if he decided to place one in between his massive pecs and give them a little squeeze. The sight was of this superhuman teenager was orgasm-inducing, powerful enough to make even the straightest guys bewildered by the overpowering attraction they felt for this youthful god. If he was a celebrity, this kid would make even the hottest dudes fall out of business with a heartwarming grin and a twitch of his oversized muscles. And he was only a teenager?

Matt cleared his throat, snapping me out of my muscle-stimulated trance. He was in the same pose as earlier, and he still wore that mischievous smile on his handsome face. ?Well, teach,? he started, ?most dudes throw themselves at me when I show off like this.? I looked down and noticed that we both had raging hard-on?s in our pants, except that his erection looked like it would tear through his jeans? denim at any moment, ?What do you like? I could smother you in my huge pecs, or give you a taste of those supersize biceps that arouse you so much.? He chuckled, ?Or maybe you?re hoping for something dirtier than that??

?God, Matt!? I exclaimed, ?You?re a freaking kid!?

He blushed and brought down his colossal arms, flexing his chest in the process, ?Okay, I?m sorry. Didn?t mean to stir you up like that, teach. I just wanted to make you feel good, that?s all.? He grinned sheepishly, then looked down.

?It?s okay,? I said, not sure why I was letting Matt get away with this, even though he had crossed the line far too many times, ?I love your muscles and I really believe that a stud like you should focus on developing his body, but you?ve got to limit yourself in how you show it off. There has to be a bit of a line between us, so our involvement with each other will have to be more controlled in the future.?

The behemothic teenager looked at me dumbly for a few seconds, a sharp contrast to the alluring grin that he wore only a few seconds earlier. Then his eyes glowed and his faultless smile returned to his face. ?Oh, you mean we should limit it to posing and shit like that??

Of course that?s what I meant, what did he think I meant? ?Yeah. I would love to see you show off your muscles all the time.?

Matt pushed his chest forward, pride swelling through his body like the muscles swelling in his pecs, ?If there?s one thing I?m fucking amazing at, it?s bragging about my size!? He flexed once more, enraptured with his own power, ?But the best place to do that is at the gym. You got spare time??

I looked at the clock, ?I don?t have a class next period, if that?s what you mean.?

?Sweet!? Matt seemed giddy with excitement, ?Let?s go quickly before the lunch period ends. I?m sure you?d rather not get seen walking around the school with me.? He bent down to pull his shirt back over his head, though he struggled and burst a few seams when trying to get his arms to fit. His fist swiftly grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder. Matt swaggered out of the door before stopping and looking back at me one more time, ?Mr. Bradley, I?m sorry about what I said earlier. I didn?t mean to offend you. I should have known better.?

His remark caught me off-guard, but I responded calmly, ?It?s fine. I don?t mind. If you really want to make it up to me, let me watch you work out and feel your muscles afterwards.

The more childish, innocent side to Matt was returning, ?Sure thing, Mr. Bradley! Let?s go to the school gym right now!? He excitedly rushed off into the hallways. Amused (and horny), I followed him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
abbraxis (March 7th, 2014)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2010, 07:03 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great addition -- I look forward to more!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to LoveEmBig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2010, 12:05 PM

LoveEmBig is on a distinguished road
awesome addition! thanks so much for continuing with this totally hot story!

can't wait to see more!
  #4   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2010, 09:03 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
More please.
  #5   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2010, 10:20 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Matthew

I loved the first chapter....so glad to see two more. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
  #6   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:42 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Absolutely hot!!

Can't wait for the next part!
  #7   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2011, 06:01 AM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
Any updates to this story?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text