The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Taylor Steve's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2010, 09:08 AM

Taylor Steve is on a distinguished road
Not enough for Robert 1

Not Enough

My name is Mark. I'm 29 years old, 68.11? high (173 cm). I'm rather thin and I don?t like to do sports myself, although I like other guys doing so. The brownish blond hair on top of my head gets sort of lofty, but I do not worry about that, because I am pretty hairy on the rest of my body in return. I?m wearing a beard in addition and I think it makes my bright blue eyes and my always shining smile even more blue and shiny.

I run a restaurant in the industrial area of town although i don?t have to, because my dear aunty Thomas Martin didn?t want me to end up poor, after her death.

Some might have guessed: I?m into men and when i say men, i mean real men. That?s why i have my restaurant next to a gym, so i can see all those beefy sweaty guys in all their phases: Bulked up, cut down and competition shape. In addition my restaurant has a nutritionstore included and its menu is adapted to the needs of bodybuilders and fitness dudes to a very high percentage. That allows me to see my dream men almost every day. Some of them have even become my friends by now. But i never managed to get into a relationship with one of those big gorillas.

So i lived my life like that since i became 26 and it was about the same - day in, day out. Until Robert came into my life.

Robert was nineteen, when he first came into my restaurant. He was one of these usual starter kids. Francesco from the gym told me storys about him two weeks after he signed the contract. He would run around, use weights much to heavy for him and train and drink shakes without any concept visible. Most kids would get frustrated after two months seeing no effect and quit training. Robert didn?t. Francesco mentioned that the kid adored Cliff, the well built trainer in the gym. Cliff was the modeltype, less massive, but shred to the bones and with a face to die for. Francesco was one of the guys having no problem with homosexuality as long as a guy was understanding a ?no, but thank you for the compliment? after at least the second time. And Francesco had a sixth sense, when it came to identify gay guys. Cliff seemed to be the not outed or bi type of person, who usually trys hard to hold up his cover, by flirting with a mass of girls. But he seemed to like being worshipped as a mentor by pretty Robert, so he helped him out more than he would with a normal gym member.

The day Robert discovered my place he already had developed a hint of fitness. The chubbiness of an untrained person had almost gone and you could see, he was not sitting in a chair all the time, looking into the monitor.
He had dark brown hair with hazelnut eyes. The boy was a tiny bit taller than me and had this beautiful smile that would make you fall in love with him the second you catch his view.
I could tell, he was sort of naive and quite too open to people, but that would help me to get to know him.
Right on this last warm summerday in the year, he told me about his whole life as he was having his dinner. Cliff told him to do so, because he knows I just have the best food for growth. Robert told me about his bad relationship with his father, with whom he was living together. He would always argue and fight with him about getting to college or start working and making his dream reality: being a pro bodybuilder. His father thought of this idea as the biggest nonsense he had ever heard, but allowed him to join the gym until he found himself a place at college.

Robert would come regularly now and started to have proteinshakes and supplements too. Cliff taught him everything and soon the kid had a very trained look. Slim but fit.
One day, it was very cold and rainy outside, Robert came in and sat down at the bar. I asked ?As on your schedule?? but he just looked at me and gave me the saddest look i have ever seen.
His father had thrown him out after the biggest fight in a row of three they had the week before.
He was hysterical and going on about, how he would do his training now, where to find a job and a place to live. I was so touched and impressed by the dedication he put into his dream that i made a deal with him. I told him, that I, as the owner of ?Feedfit?, would sponsor him. He would get all the food and supplements and extra money for a room somewhere and clothing or whatever he needed. I would control how much money he would have to have. And the only thing I wanted in return, was a weekly protocol of his results, with before and after fotos to see if it was worth it and him to put everything into training.

He was the happiest teen in the whole wide world and I was really happy to have saved him from the wrong job, life and biographie. Well collage would have been perfect, but this boy would never have gone there.

Robert lived in a one room apartment next to the gym and the Feedfit and Cliff made a new schedule that was adapted to all the time he had to train, rest and eat. Sometimes he was moaning about the stress and hard work and the other day he would be burning inside his chest to push the weights. I could tell he was having results of it, but i couldn?t see anything, because he was wearing big sweaters and pullovers now. He was to shy, to show me the pictures yet, but the numbers spoke for themselves. One 1.5 pounds in seven weeks was a good start. But not enough for Robert.
He got even more dedicated and a few days before December he, Cliff and another Guy I didn't know met in a corner of the Feedfit and talked for a while. Robert came to me afterwards and asked, if i could help him out. His achievements were good, but he wanted better and found he was not making the right progress. He needed a special amount more money to pay a special personal trainer in addition, who could do things, Cliff couldn?t do.
Stuff was going through my mind, but I helped him out. Robert and I have become good friends since he was in the Feedfit everyday and ? feelings do their magic ? I simply couldn?t have said no to anything he wanted anymore.

Christmastime was coming and that is a very busy time for me. I am visiting friends all over the planet on Christmas and Advent. I traveled around for solid three and a half weeks and left the restaurant to my waiters and barkeepers.

The day after Christmas I came back and couldn?t believe my eyes. Someone came in, sat down next to the bar and ordered food from Roberts plan. It was Roberts voice but the guy was trained, I could tell. He had a dark beard and his hair was military like cut. He had developed Muscles on the neck that raised his big layers of pullovers and sweaters and on the arms and shoulders, that filled out the clothes which had hung down on sticky arms before. And he had gotten a bit chubby in his face and developed a little belly. Cliff was with him. They were at the same level of size now although Robert had a lot more fat. They both looked pretty pleased.

I was totally overwhelmed. I hadn?t expected such a transformation in such a short amount of time. They saw me and started to smile: ? So is he worth your money?! I told him he is talented.?
I replied ? Oh my god Robby what has happened to you, you look awesome. Can?t wait to see the pictures.?
But Robert just grinned ? Well Mark I believe you do and I?m more confident now, but Cliff and I decided to not let the cat out of the bag yet. I will reveal the end of chapter one of my transformation on my birthday in march and cover myself in cloths to keep the tension. I will make a big pose down, just for you and Cliff. But at first, hi mate!!!?
he came to me and gave me some strong muscle hug. His arms where like beefy legs squeezing me hard and hard they were under a big layer of fat. I could also feel his Chest and his belly touching mine.
I got a boner and probably turned red a bit as I happen to do easily and I so wished that he did not notice. He hugged me just one second too long and too tight, he must have felt my dick ( it is no small stick you know), and whispered ?Welcome home Mark!?

to be continued.

Last edited by Taylor Steve; November 23rd, 2010 at 03:53 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2010, 10:32 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
not bad start but i would suggest you use spell check.
  #3   Add to Taylor Steve's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2010, 03:31 PM

probably a good idea. i will check for the next part.
  #4   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2010, 03:47 PM

Zap is on a distinguished road
Here's a good one!

http://www.spellchecker.net/spellcheck/

It also has a grammar check just in case you accidentally miss something.
  #5   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:22 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Spelling is nothing. Orthography is highly variable anyway. Good story. When it comes to this sort of entertainment as long as the story delivers the goods I have no issue with a teeny spelling or grammar mistake.

Seriously good premise. I hope to read more in the future.
  #6   Add to Taylor Steve's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2010, 03:54 AM

Ok. Did some spelling work now. ;-)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size