The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2005, 04:14 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
On Cops and College Kids

I'm currently enrolled in a Biology course right now (darn GE's!), but what makes it worthwhile in my lecture class is this one guy who sits right behind me. (If only he sat right in front of me, but oh well!)

I noticed him at the beginning of the semester. He's built like a basketball player, tall (maybe 6'5"), thin and fairly well-built. He's not drop-dead gorgeous, but still very good-looking.

Anyway, he started out the semester fairly skinny and I never really noticed it until just recently, but he seems to have bulked up quite a bit over the last few months. His pecs push out on his shirts pretty tightly. I wonder if its just my imagination or if he's been hitting the weights a little harder lately. I can't wait until the weather warms up!

My second topic is on cops. I work at a CVS that's near a high-crime area, so we tend to get shop-lifted fairly frequently. At least two or three times a week, cops will stop by to make sure everything is ok. Usually, there'll be two. One is normally an older, fat cop who looks like he's been at the donut box a few too many times, but the other cop is usually young and very fit. Nearly every one of these younger cops is cute and busting with muscle. Makes me wonder how they train these guys.

Well, just wanted to share a couple of my sightings with y'all.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2005, 09:35 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Cop bb'ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyalots
My second topic is on cops. ......but the other cop is usually young and very fit. Nearly every one of these younger cops is cute and busting with muscle. Makes me wonder how they train these guys.

I can't speak to the training program of this particular station, BUT, it is fairly common for police departments to emphasize the importance of staying in shape and being strong enough to handle themselves in tough situations.

I read somewhere of a poster on the wall in some cop shops. It shows a putative criminal working out in prison on the weight bench. The poster says something like, "He's getting his workout in, to be better at his job. What are you doing for YOURS? Your life may depend on it!"

Also, NYC used to have a cop's bodybuilding show every year. They had some seriously muscled dudes, especially the short, dark and stacked (pecs) Italian guys from Queens! Whoa!

Mdlftr
  #3   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2005, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyalots
I'm currently enrolled in a Biology course right now (darn GE's!), but what makes it worthwhile in my lecture class is this one guy who sits right behind me. (If only he sat right in front of me, but oh well!)

I noticed him at the beginning of the semester. He's built like a basketball player, tall (maybe 6'5"), thin and fairly well-built. He's not drop-dead gorgeous, but still very good-looking.

Anyway, he started out the semester fairly skinny and I never really noticed it until just recently, but he seems to have bulked up quite a bit over the last few months. His pecs push out on his shirts pretty tightly. I wonder if its just my imagination or if he's been hitting the weights a little harder lately. I can't wait until the weather warms up!

Well, I finally moved my seat so that I was sitting right behind him. I don't why I didn't do it earlier in the semester, because boy does is make the class move faster.

His broad shoulders extend maybe 4 or 5 inches past the edges of the chair and his lats are such that they gradually sweep inward so that his waist is hidden behind the chair.

He's also constantly moving around (no doubt, because he's so tall and can't fit in the seat comfortably) and his shirt stretches and pulls across his wide back. I could see the outline of the wife-beater he was wearing underneath.

And he periodically looks down at his chest and arms. Too bad I don't have clear views of those, but hey, you can't have everything.

Just though I'd update you one this classroom hunk..hopefully more to come!
  #4   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2005, 04:33 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
I know what you mean...

luvyalots,

I have a similar experience: last year I was taking a business course for part of my major, and one of the basketball players was in my class.

I had always had a crush on this guy -- I have a thing for tall guys, so I immediately noticed him when he walked in the room. I'm a creature of habit, so I always tend to sit in the same place - luckily so did he, so I was always able to sit behind him or (gasp!) next to him if I came in late or he wasn't flanked by women.

Anyway, he was tall 6'4" and about 220 pounds of muscle. In the fall before it got cold, he was always wearing polos. It was SO hot -- largely because I could see his HUGE biceps. For a basketball player he has an unusually build upper body that he loved to show off. Because he was tall, he was also always shifting in his seat, trying to streach his legs; he always wore sandals too which showed off his huge feet (I'd say like size 15 at least).

I loved watching him squirm in the seat. To me, it was hot -- I kept wondering what it would be like to be so big that you didn't fit anywhere (both in terms of height and just bulk). I always wondered what he must have thought of himself and how pleased he must have been with the gift of his big body. Usually, the women sitting next to him could touch him during class pretty easily because his shoulders extended pretty far beyond the seat too.

MMmm... memories. Thanks, luvyalots. I'll have to remember that for later.

Share more when you have a chance.

--John
  #5   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2005, 08:00 AM

newmus is on a distinguished road
all this talk about college guys has sparked my memory. my last math class (summer session) i sat behind this one really hot guy: italian NY'er, nice arms, no legs (curl jockey), black hair (srtaight with a girlfriend). then one day we had to partner up, and we were the only other person in each other's imediate vicinity }tee hee!{ so of course you know who turns around and asks if i'll be his partner (coensidentaly for the rest of the summer session). next thing you know we started to sit side by side.
don't remember too much else but i can't forget the time we were studying in the library, side by side of course, with his biceps rubbing up against my arm (we were both so locked in concentration and so secure with our masculinity that we(he) didn't notice) the closeness of his presence nearly gave me an orgasm. anyway, i kept looking up to see a guy staring at us and looking away whenever i caught him. i couldn't help but give him a knowing smile.
he had a professional tutor who did all the homework and prepared you for your tests (remember him for part two ) unfortuneately for me i don't make good friends so easily/fast so we never got as close as i would have liked, but.... i did talk to him in his underwear
  #6   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2005, 06:23 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Most police departments require that their officers maintain a certain level of fitness that they are tested on periodically. That's why you see so many cops in gyms. I don't know how the older, donut-eaters manage to stay on the force. Maybe they let them slide because they figure they will be retired or dead soon anyway.
  #7   Add to RadRx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2005, 12:37 AM

RadRx has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to RadRx
Maybe they aren't permitted to apply the health requirements to current employees when the requirements were adopted. They could set expectations for new employees, but only ask current employees to maintain health status as of the new regs. Just a thought.

Or they could just look the other way for certain positions realizing that enforcement would eliminate a number of necessary positions.
  #8   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2005, 12:59 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
speaking of college guys...the fullback for the football team lives across the hall from me, and I have quite the nasty crush on him. he's just such a thick little fireplug...he's only about my height (5'9'' or so) but he weighs about 220/230...about 60/70 more than I do! sometimes I catch him going in or out of the shower wearing just a towel and I'll get him to have conversations with me like that...it's a free show. now if only I could be part of the show and now just a spectator...I would do just about anything. too bad he's straight.

further down the hall there's a huge bear of an offensive lineman...about 6'1'' and just short of 300lbs...got the biggest gut I've ever seen and he likes to stomp around shirtless (and when he walks, it's just that...it's a swaggering waddle because he's so big). he's pretty gross though...chewing tobacco, florida redneck accent, etc.

there are more big hot guys on campus, but these are the ones that I have regular contact with. if only I could get with one of them!
  #9   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2005, 08:47 AM

newmus is on a distinguished road
part two

after may success in my math class thanks to Simon i decided to sign up for his class. my math partner didn't need him anymore so i only saw him around campus every now and then. now in simon's class there was this one bodybuilder who was huge. around 23, blond, cute face, raspy voice, always wore sandals, shorts and a tank top. we also had the same physics class too.
and then there was one of my very first roomates. we were in this orientation program and we were assigned 4 to a suite. i think he was mexican or mixed with mexican because he looked white with irresitable grey eyes, nice smile and a great body. anyway there was this one night when the other two roomates were gone and it was just us two. he had just come out of the shower wrapped in a towel and dripping wet. i could have gone wild. cut to about maybe a year or two later when i was in the language lab and i look up to see the hugest arms. guess who had put on 2-3 inches on already impressive biceps.
  #10   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2005, 04:43 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Talking

If you want to see muscular cops in extra tight uniforms come to miami international airport...im always willing to pick up someone there
  #11   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2005, 03:06 PM

College Guy UPDATE!

Today when I sat behind him, he was wearing an incredibly tight white T-shirt. I swear he's getting bigger! The sleeves could barely cover any part of his huge arms. And he kept pulling at the bottom of the shirt as if it were getting small on him. Plus, whenever he was writing, his triceps were literally bursting out of his skin.

Toward the end of class, I could tell he was starting to get bored because he started looking down at his arms and flexing them a little bit. Man, his biceps are HUGE!

I'll keep updating y'all whenever anything happens.
  #12   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2005, 05:17 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Ooh!

I've been rushing around all afternoon to get back home in order to share this story with all of you. It doesn't top luvyalots most recent sighting, but it was damn sexy for me at the time.

I work for my university as a math tutor, and I was helping a young Korean student this afternoon. As I said last time, I have a thing for tall guys. When he first walked into the office, I didn't realize how tall he was. He seemed big, certainly, but when I stood up I realized that this kid was AT LEAST two inches taller - maybe 3. I am 6' tall, so this kid was probably 6'2" - 6'3", which for an asian kid was impressive.

He was wearing sandals just like me, but his feet even seemed bigger. I kept contemplating, while he was looking at a problem's solution, at his feet wondering how difficult it was to find shoes in his size in Korea. They were big, probably 13 or so. I'm not a feet guy, but it was weird to see this kid bigger than me.

Even his body was bigger. I kept starting at his polo throughout the tutorial. He had his collar turned up - which was hot, I have to say - and it hugged his body loosely. I could tell that he was more built than wirey, though, which again surprised me.

I was just so shocked at how big this kid was to me. Here I am a senior and this Koren freshman was putting me to shame. He was visibly taller and probably stronger than me and has a year or two left to grow. I just couldn't believe how amazing the kid looked; his face wasn't so attractive, but his body was just amazing. As he left I kept wondering what it was like for him to have grown as tall as he was in his home country - he must have been a GIANT compared to all his friends. What a great feeling.

After he left, the seceretary even commented on how tall he was. She was asian herself, and seemed pretty smitten with the kid. When we parted, we shook hands. The kid smiled at me - I can't help but think it was because he was so much bigger than me. I swear, even though he was only a few inches taller, I looked like a little kid next to him!

SO hot!

--JSmith
  #13   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2005, 05:38 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
So.why haven't we had...

..a retro TV series about hulking,college-age undercover cops?We could call it..."The BOD'SQUAD!"
  #14   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2005, 04:47 PM

Bio Hunk Update

I saw him coming down the hall before class (he almost was late for it - and he never skips - smart kid) and he looked absolutely breathtaking beneath the hallugen lights. His head was merely inches from the ceiling and his face looked downright intimidating - his deep brown eyes piercing through me and his strong cheekbones highlighting his features perfectly. Frankly, I was nearly paralyzed for a moment.

Today, he wore a black T-shirt. It was rather small on him and stretched tightly across his back. For some reason, he was wearing it inside-out.

I asked him why (in a lame attempt to make small talk) and he told me (in his soft, low voice) that it was an old high school football shirt and he didn't think it was cool to wear high school shirts in college. Apparently, he hadn't anything else to wear.

I joked with him and said, "What, are you a freshman or something?" "Actually," he answered, smiling (oh, how gorgeous!), "I am a freshman." Shit, I thought, he certainly doesn't look that young!

Anyway, I overheard a conversation he had with a buddy of his who sits in front of him (two seats in front of me) and he remarked how he needed to work on his shoulders and triceps. I was like, they look fine to me. I mean, his shoulders are unbelieveably wide and his triceps bulged out of his skin like you couldn't imagine.

Hopefully, more updates to come!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options