The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2005, 11:40 PM
=^^=

ashleydelfin has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to ashleydelfin Send a message via Yahoo to ashleydelfin
Yum!

Heyas guys!

(and girls, if we have any... do we have any girls? and anyway "guys" is pretty general nowadays...)

Anyway, just wanted to share. Last Friday I went to my first bodybuilding show EVER! It was a small one, Mr. La Salle here in Mexico City. (La Salle is an university) and although there were some guys that had really nothing to do there, many were really really cute if not hot. I feel specially proud because I guessed who would win in all categories and I got it right! ^_^*

And the best part was that the audience was filled with hot muscleguys that couldn't enter the comp because they weren't students but still had lots to show off. And they LIKED to show off. Granted they mostly did with annoying girls -_-* but there was this guy with HUGE arms who saw me looking at him and when he did he smiled and flexed. Surprisingly enough I managed to smile and ask if I could touch. He said it was okay, it was awesome!! I mean, I don't know how big they were (I was too shy to ask) but they had to be at least 19 inches... not really ripped, but still big and hard.

Anywho, so this post isn't just a "like, whatever" post, why don't some of you tell me (well... us, I guess...) what was it like at your first BB show (be it as audience or contestant)

So, anyway, before this post gets uber long, I'd also like to thank a certain special someone for ripping out of his shirt on his webcam. =3 Best thing EVER!

Excluding chocolate, sorry, but chocolate still rocks. *gnaws on huge chocolate bar*

~Ashley

Any spelling or grammar errors are the responsibility of the high amounts of sugar in my body.
  #2   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2005, 09:25 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
ashleydelfin, I haven't been to a show. I need to some time, but I always find out about them after the fact. I hear they have some great shows here in the Fall.
Also, just ignore the sluts, I imagine that they are the guy's sisters...
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2005, 09:55 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
BBing shows...

A great show with a cheap exhibit hall ($10/day) is the Arnold, held the first weekend of March, every year in Columbus, OH.

I went last year and had a great time. All I did was go to the exhibit hall (the evening bbing show tix sell out by June of the previous year) and I saw lots of built guys, both the pros shilling for the supplement companies, and the regular, BIG wannabees in the crowd! I did see BIG SEAN ALLEN wandering around. He was passing out his pix. He's HUGE! - and very nice! Also, ditto for Matt Duvall and Art Atwood. Big, friendly guys.

Well worth the time and money!

Mdlftr

P.S. Brent, I assume the crack about the sluts 'being the guys sisters' was in jest? Or do we have sister issues??? Not that I should talk....
B
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2005, 12:02 AM
=^^=

ashleydelfin has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to ashleydelfin Send a message via Yahoo to ashleydelfin
Err...

All I'll say is that if they WERE sisters then they have a weird way of showing affection... very weird... too close weird... ick...

Totally ick

~Ashley
  #5   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2005, 11:39 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr
P.S. Brent, I assume the crack about the sluts 'being the guys sisters' was in jest? Or do we have sister issues??? Not that I should talk....
B
No, I meant that in your own mind you should think of these guys as hanging out with your sisters, so they are still looking for a guy to date. I don't have any sisters, or issues about them. I just didn't put that right...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options