The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to greeneear88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Artist of Muscle and Such

greeneear88
Send a message via Yahoo to greeneear88
Muscle Growth RP: Featuring GrowingSlowly

Yeah, GrowingSlowly and I did a RP together. The names have been changed for my own amusement. (See if you can guess who is who!)

Ben: *Walks into the steam room, where someone else is relaxing, legs apart, and just enjoying the steam* mind if i join?
Paul : ~Looks up and smiles~ sure, go right ahead.
Ben: *Takes ff towel, revealing a slightly average cock. Sits down right next to the guy* Ah...you had a great workout today?
Paul : ~Nods and looks over~ Yeah, its went pretty well. How about you?
Ben: My arms kinda ache, but it'll be worth it in the end. I've been hitting the machines and drinking protein shakes for breakfast lunch and dinner, so, hopefully, that'll mass me up sooner. *Wipes brow*
Paul : Yeah, its just a pity it takes so long to get the results that you want
Ben: yeah. Luckilly, my friend gave me this *rummages through towel and pulls out a bottle*
Paul : What's that? ~looks at the bottle curiously~
Ben: My friend who works by the lab downtown says that this'll put on more mass quicker than anyone could ever dream of. When he asked me if i wanted to try some, i took no hesitation. *looks at guy* wanna try some with me?
Paul : ~Grins~ Sure, I'm always up for someting new
Ben: *opens up bottle* hmm....there's about 30 pills in here. Half for you, half for me?
Paul : Sounds good to me.
Ben: *Gives guy 15 pills* bottoms up! *Swallows all 15*
Paul : ~Swallows all 15 also~ So, how fast does this stuff work?
Ben: my friend didn't say, he just said it works
Paul : ~Stares at your chest~ I think you pecs are starting to grow, man
Ben: *Stares also* whoa...so are yours! and your biceps...
Paul : ~Grins and flexes them~ Oh man, look at that
Ben: *Flexes own* whoa...is it just me, or is this room a bit smaller?
Paul : ~Laughs~ Looks like it, dude ~reaches out and feels your chest~
Ben: ah, yeah
Ben: *begins to massage the growing pecs, and moves downward*
Paul : ~smiles and starts rubbing your expanding quads~ man, your legs are getting huge
Ben: so are yours. *Looks a bit farther down, smiles* i guess these pills had a side effect
Paul : ~looks down also and smiles~ that's one great side effect
Ben: *Sighs in pleasure as cock begins to rise* oh, yeah, that's fantastic
Paul : ~grins and starts rubbing your cock~
Ben: *moans in pleasure as muscles and cock still grows* aaaaahh.....*rubs your cock, ever so slowly*
Paul : ~moans and leans into you you, rubbing your cock and starts kissing your neck~
Ben: *Embraces to you as growth begins to slowly disperse*
Paul : ~begins working my mouth towards yours, my hands now working your back~
Ben: *moans in pure ecstasy as my cock begins to climax*
Ben: ah man, i'm gonna cum!
Paul : ~grins and starts rubbing it even more as I press my big chest into yours~
Ben: *Rubs your cock with as much intensity as you are rubbing mine*
Paul : ~moans, also starting to climax now~ oh man, this is so awesome
Ben: oooooooooh yeeeeeaaaahhh!!! *Shoots cum high into the air, covering both of our bodies with it*
Paul : ~moans loudly and does the same~
Ben: *Pants heavily*
Ben: well....i guess i can tell my friend that the pills work...*Smiles as i stare at your body*
Paul : hell yeah they work ~laughs and presses my lips to yours in a long kiss~
*End*

So, whaja think?

3XL= Way too small
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2005, 08:05 PM

MuscleMage
A bit short, I'd love to see a bit more sensuality next time. ^_^
  #3   Add to gregjockca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2005, 09:29 PM

gregjockca is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneear88
So, whaja think?
it's depraved shit and lacks a plot! i love it, hehe! still, i think it needs a stronger element of suspense and climax to make it hotter.

what you've just described is the classic muscle-growth fantasy. we all wish that lou ferrigno was our personal love slave chained to the basement pipes. but sadly i personally would never be able to handle the responsibility of owning a human pet. these piggy stallions require loving attention, food, water and copious amounts of steroids and growth hormone. but i just want them to fukk my brains out. shit, i can't even remember to water the plants let alone juice up my fukkbuddy in the dungeon on a weekly basis for a hot training session. i guess thats why i would need to hire at least TWO love slaves. the other love slave would be roger estep and he would tend to the plants and to feeding lou ferrigno his protein shakes and t-bone steaks. when i come home from a long day of, well, dunno, like bourgeosie shit n stuff, i would be greeted in my uber-mansion by roger who would be well trained in the art of clothes-ripping, tearing off each item of clothes in front of me piece by piece slowly sensuously, getting me all hot and bothered and then i'd frantically fuck his salivating mouth as i'm lifted up by his stocky heman physique. i'd focus on every inch of his massive virility until i reach the beginning of a violent explosion of relentless cum jetting down his throat. then i'd do it all again in the next five minutes but this time sandwiched between lou ferrigno and roger estep. aaah.

but that's just me. i don't speak for every freak fukk and i'm sorry if ive used roger estep and lou ferrigno to further my sikk nymphomanic orgiastic cravings... what the fukk am i saying??! no i'm not!

anyways, the whole muscle fantasy cums in many exciting fukk flavours. it could be chemical induced freak growth or it could be the result of demonic possession. could be a werewolf thing to. even an alien pod thing. the possibilities are endless.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options