The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greenlight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2011, 11:05 AM

Greenlight is on a distinguished road
Superimposed - Chapter 2

So here it comes: the second chapter of Superimposed. I sincerely hope that I can meet your expectations and eagerly await your comments. And for all of you you might be disappointed by the subject of muscle growth in this chapter just need to hold on for a bit longer, as once I have fully established the premise, the subjects will change. On a further note: although chapters 1 through 5(.5) are already written, the story is not yet set in stone, so while I may not incorporate ideas right away, your input can most certainly be influential. But I'll stop my rambling right here and now and instead present to you:

Chapter 2

I woke up fully alert with a raging erection as I remembered that I dreamt the whole night about perfecting my dream man and making him fall in love with me. Strangely enough, the usual pang of sadness about the impossibility of this dream somehow didn't wake up with me as if I had lost it overnight, and I was convinced that the childish notion of fantasies becoming real was not so childish after all.

A relieving shower later I was on my way to school and had once again successfully dispelled the na?ve idea of magic and went to my classes. Unfortunatly the morning was, exept for a portion of Mike's groundshatteringly manly voice uneventful and the only surprise was Bianca's German exam which was graded far too low. A little consolation from Karin and me followed by an all out gossiping barrage about Miss Felsbohn didn't alter the test results, but Bianca was cheery again and back to her usual teasing when the two left school. I had something else to worry about.

Usually the most dreaded afternoon of all I felt strangely confident about theatre class today. When I first found out that Daniel was going to play Gugliemo beside me as Don Alfonso in our take on “Cos? fan tutte” I nearly went insane. I didn't know how I was supposed to act with him on stage, where I should actually touch him and his well-defined muscles even if only casually without getting aroused by his mere presence all the time, but somehow I managed to. Now I only needed to find a way to not forget my lines when on stage with him, but that was my least concern. 'Let's get started.', I sighed inwardly while trying to keep my cool.

Finally on stage beside a mediocre-looking Ferrando and a stunning Gugliemo alias Daniel the cue for me to clap him onto his shoulder finally came. My attention was diverted to his rear again, and so I misaimed and grabbed his left trapezius – a muscle I think doesn't even exist on my body – and found it going from hard as rock to solid as steel forcing my fingers aside as he flexed reflexivly.

Daniel looked oblivious, but then I noticed that it was conspiculously quiet. He didn't look at all! It took me a moment to realise but my hand was firmly in place on his muscle and I couldn't move either. The moment of panic subsided after a while of struggling to move my body, as I realised that somehow time was frozen and I could only move slightly in a weird third-person perspective around his and my body.

“You shall be rewarded...”, resounded her alto voice in my head, and suddenly my fear vanished completely and I gave myself over to the experience. My physical body still frozen in time I concentrated on the amazing piece of muscle in my hand when a stellar feeling flooded me.

It was as if I knew every atom of my and his body. I felt extraordinary knowing that under his T-shirt the muscular and toned abs were there exactly as I had imagined them on his gorgeous body that was perfectly coated with a slight dusting of body-hair, especially on the impressive chest. It didn't simply feel like touching his abs, nor like having his abs, it actually felt like being his muscles. I bathed in bliss as I explored every muscle fiber and appreciated his – sadly – flaccid cock, but I knew that erect it would measure proud 16,5 centimetres but more impressively it had a girth of 10 cm. I knew that he was having a literally hard time when he had an unwanted erection.

Suddenly an idea came to my mind. Why not living the fantasy of altering someone at my whim? I somehow managed to ignore the disturbing circumstances and my sudden calm and insight. 'But just going all out is to risky, I'll have to experiment first.', my analytical mind interjected. I thought about the ideal course of action and after a minute I had figuered out the perfect method. I wouldn't start with him, I would start with me, so I could observe and experiment. 'What muscle do I adore most in Daniel? Clearly his firm butt and powerful legs.'

I concentrated on my buttcheeks and somehow superimposed Daniel's ass as a template over mine. I did the same with my thighs and calves and felt the template seeping into me without visibly changing me. A bit disappointed at that fact I took his impressive traps for good measure and returned to my body leaving him unchanged, but with a whole new understanding of his body. I would never again have a problem to touch him while acting, I smirked as time started to resume its course. “Sorry Daniel”, I apologised. He just shrugged and we went on.

I got home and couldn't hold myself back because of the joy that the neckline of my shirt was a bit off, because of the muscles that started to grow at the base of my neck. 'I have traps!' I couldn't believe it and checked my legs just to find that my jeans now hugged my butt much better than usual and my thighs and calves had also grown a sizeable amount. After a bit concentration I knew that the template was not nearly fully adapted and erupted right on the spot without needing to touch myself.

'This is going to be so much fun!'

At dawn I awoke filled with energy and ideas from my more-than-pleasant dreams. I gulped down my breakfast and went to the shower knowing exactly that I would find the perfect legs attached to my body and at my command. But first I turned on the shower, closed my eyes and started to feel my traps. It was intoxicating to feel that much strength in me and I think that if I didn't want to move my head not even Ken's arms would have a chance against the strength of these perfectly sculpted and hard muscles. I fondled my traps a bit more before I continued.

'Moving on to the main attraction.'

I didn't touch my legs, I just waddeled my thighs. It felt incredible to have these slabs of power hanging somewhere where previously some scrawny thing resembling a thigh withered away in it's pitiful existence. The same thing was true for my even more astonishing calves that felt like I had two grapefruits attached to each leg that were just waiting to explode with raw power. '”Nuclear Reactor in a jar” indeed.', I grinned before I proceeded and touched them.

My eyes still closed I felt my flexed thigh and was rewarded with an extraordinary sensation. I could clearly feel the ridges between the muscle heads and even every individual muscle fiber, because my skin seemed to be paper-thin stretching to accommodate my new muscles. I now knew why Daniel was the most successful soccer player at our school.

Complimenting his thighs were his calves that felt like they were made from diamond when I flexed them. I pushed as hard as I could and could not even come close to denting them. I jumped in the air and my joy was temporarily interrupted as I banged my head against the ceiling. This incredible power furthered my joy and I decided to jog to school today.

'I feel like I'm walking molten steel!', I thought while admiring my now perfectly sculpted butt that felt like it could crush metal if needed. This and my incredibly muscular legs filled my jeans. You could actually see every unflexed muscle head through the jeans and when flexing them it was a miracle that the jeans didn't explode with pure power.

My decision to jog to school was quickly overruled by my legs who thought it much more appropriate to sprint. All 10 kilometres. In a little bit over 15 minutes. I calculated and now knew that I had no problem keeping up with world-class marathon runners and I didn't even break a sweat. Actually I got a bit cold around my torso because of my lack of complimentary muscle, but I was going to change that today anyway. The only thing I didn't understand was how Daniel could live with all this power waiting to explode beneath him without constantly showing off. I obviously had to add modesty to the list of his strengths.

Arriving at school I noticed how a girl from a lower grade deliberately turned and blatantly stared at my, admittedly perfect ass, which opened up another question. ' How would people deal with the sudden change? Would I be labeled a complete freak and had to tune down the use of my power? I decided to just wait for the reactions and joined Bianca and Karin, who waited at our usual meeting spot. I tried my best to appear as normal as possible while rolling my pillars of power with me on top to them.

Smoothly joining into the conversation we took up the subject of Mr. Heads' sudden transformation from cute math teacher with braces to wannabe stern educator and his random rants. I shifted my weight to let someone pass us and stretched my pants to the maximum once again. I could see Bianca's gaze shifting toward my ass when she absentmindedly complained that: “All the best butts play for the other team.”

This casual remark made my heart jump. 'Everybody thinks that that's how I always looked!' Appearantly the perception of everyone around me was altered along with my new muscles as well. I relished in the fact that that left untold opportunities and drifted into further daydreams, that were immediately shattered by Karin reminding my of our upcoming chemistry exam. 'This is going to be a long night.', I thought annoyed but I couldn't get myself to study right now. Instead time flew by until my favourite subject – at least since today – was next: P.E..

I smirked visibly as I entered the changing room.

Last edited by Greenlight; January 17th, 2011 at 11:22 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Tremendous improvement! Careful proofreading makes a world of difference. The story continues to be interesting and sexy. Your descriptions of men are simply excellent. I love all the details.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to GodlyFratboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Reader not Eater

GodlyFratboy is on a distinguished road
Great job

You did great on making the paragraphs smaller... Just gotta work on not confusing the reader when you write certain things. If you're telling a story as if its 1st Person POV read out loud what you're writing to see if it sounds right, and if it does, and yet it still reads a little awkwardly then add punctuation. Remember for comma splicing intentions, F.A.N.B.O.Y.S. is the proper way of remembering it... For and no but or yet so.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options