The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

View Poll Results: What did you think of the continuation of the Mario Trilogy?
Great! I loved it! 7 53.85%
Good! 4 30.77%
OK, could use a little work. 2 15.38%
Bad! I hated it! 0 0%
Voters: 13. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Musclejock855's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Bigbi4you

Musclejock855 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Musclejock855 Send a message via MSN to Musclejock855 Send a message via Yahoo to Musclejock855
Mario Returns! (A new continuation of the "Mario Trilogy")

[color=red]Writers Note: Hey everyone, I know it has been a long time since we have continued the "Mario Trilogy" but since the last story "Sean's Secret", we have found someone who had excepted our challenge in continuing our story! So here it is, posted with permission and copyrighted by the origional story creator, we hope you enjoy the continuing journey of the "Mario Trilogy" with this brand new story called "Mario Returns"! We would like to thank the one who excepted our challenge and had the great ideas who continued the story, Caligula. Thanks for doing such a great job! [/color]
[color=red]-------------------------------------------------------------------------- [/color]
[color=lime][/color]
[color=lime][/color]
[color=lime][/color]
[color=lime][/color]
[color=lime]*Mario Returns*[/color]
[color=cyan]By: Caligula[/color]
[color=wheat][/color]
[color=wheat]My 17th Birthday arrived and I had meekly asked Sean in the school hallway if he would come. He was walking arm in arm with a cute cheerleader who was feeling his hugh biceps and cooing in his ear. God..what a showoff. He was wearing Quicksilver surfer shorts and a tanktop with sandals. The ultimate beachboy look with girls turning heads everywhere he went. "Naw..too busy dude. I've got Kristan here who wants to see me workout in the weightroom...she wants to oil my body and see every muscle up close...right Kristan?" The petite blond girl giggled and held Sean possessively wanting him all to herself. Fuck you I said to myself as I walked away dejected. What was I thinking. He didn't give a rat's ass about me anymore.

That evening I called all my friends except Mario, and cancelled my party. Mario arrived at my place and I told him what a fucking jerk Sean was. "Well, shit man! What did you expect? Sean's the hottest thing around town..a piece of pure All-American beefcake. Every girl, gay boy, and closet case is drooling to be around him...and you can add my name to the list." The phone rang and it was Sean calling, "Hey man, is your party still going? I thought about getting together with you."

I almost dropped the phone and creamed my pants. "Well...uh uh..no! You told me you weren't coming. Mario is here but that's all." "Well, hey let's get together. I want you guys to meet me in the school weightroom, tonight. The school janitor gave me a set of keys..I told him I'm serious about bodybuilding and did some posing for him, so we will have the whole place to ourselves. I have a special gift for you dude!" "OK..OK..we'll see you in about 1 hour". I could hardly contain my excitement. Mario and I both were speechless and we sped off in Mario's red Mustang.

As we hurried to the school, my heart was beating furiously. What did he have and why was I so attracted to him? I thought of myself as a hot blooded straight guy who wanted to be buffed and packed with muscle. I wanted to be the center of attention with girls falling to my feet and guys green with envy. But thinking of Sean..I had a strange desire to watch him strip and show his muscled body to me. It was everything Mario and me had before Sean took it away for himself. Before he played that dirty trick with us.

Sean was waiting for us in the well lighted weightroom. It was the best gym in the area with red carpeting in the Nautilus machine area, free weights in a long rack with concrete floor, squat racks, incline boards, mirrors everywhere. Mr Olympia would be in heaven here. He must have been working out before we came...he was wearing just faded cutoff jeans that were cut high to show as much of his thighs as possible. Sean was damp with sweat..the muscles flushed from pumping up..his magnificent physique had a nice sheen like a polished car. Mario's mouth was open as he surveyed Sean's body, his eyes roaming over every inch. We both stared at his barefeet and noticed even his feet were beautiful..perfect looking high arches and straight even toes. He had spent time tanning on a sunbed for months and his dark coppertone look enhanced his fair blond hair like a Greek God.

Sean noticed the effect he had on us. "Like what you see guys? Pretty cool..huh? Hey MJ? Happy Birthday! You know I owe all this great looking bod to you and Mario." "Yeah Sean..we know that, you don't have to rub it in".

Sean laughed.."You dumb clucks, I've seen you running into bookstores looking for something that will transform you back to the previous state you had and even beyond. You want it now more then ever...right? Well, I won't disappoint you. I'm giving you a gift courtesy of my hot female Doc. I have a new solution in this vial...a combination of testosterone and steroids and some secret ingredients tested personally by me."

Sean produced 2 needles. "One for you MJ and one for Mario. It's my way of thanking you for putting up with me and my ungrateful behavior." Mario was overjoyed...".Man, even me..I can't believe it! Sean..you are totally cool" "Hey, believe it when you shoot up and see the results. I can get all I want, and I pay my Doc back with personal services. She loves young musclejocks."

Mario and I didn't wait any longer, we did an injection and sat back and waited. "Hey, how long will it take?" Sean smiled and said..."That was step 1, step 2 is next." "Step 2?..I asked puzzled. What's that?" Mario also glanced curiously at Sean. "Yeah..what do you mean?"

Sean was taking his jeans off and was wearing nothing but a red bikini posing trunk. "Step 2 involves a little body worship..guys. My Doc says after our blood exchange earlier..we became linked like blood brothers...the serum needs to interact with my genetic DNA...you need some of my bodily fluids. If you were girls..I would let you suck me off...and believe me..they would beg for it. But since you 2 masculine guys want to be big..I'm going to let you lick my sweat." Sean winked at Mario as he said this. He knew Mario being BI would do it.

How ironic I thought. It's payback time in this cosmic universe we live in! I remembered how Mario licked my body and worshipped me when I was buffed and now it was my turn to do Sean. "Let's do it..MJ...this is what we dreamt about..our chance to get our muscles back!" yelled Mario.

Mario was excited and told Sean he would do anything..Anything..Sean wanted! "Fucking A. everytime I see you I wanted to make love to you..I fantasized and whacked off at night thinking about how hot you were." confessed Mario. He lusted at Sean's perfect symmetry...biceps like coconuts, pecs like round plated armor with small flat copperdisc nipples, abdominals like an 8-pack with sharp razor edges and separated like cobblestones, fantastic long legs with great quad development in the thighs and striations, and calves like 2 large footballs diamond shaped. Sean had the total package.

I stared at Sean and was also hypnotized by his physique. He was standing in the corner by the free weight rack...pumping his biceps..preparing his body for the worship session. He did a front doublebicep pose in the mirror..each bicep 19 inches and peaked..placing his hands behind his head he flexed the abdominals...a single drop of sweat rolled slowly over the ridged washboard and collected in his small tight indented navel. God..he was Hot!! Sean's blond hair clung to his neck wet with sweat..beautifully contrasting with his deeply tanned smooth skin.

Mario was the first to crawl before Sean his face only inches away from Sean's Godlike body. "Get down, faggot. Worship me...I want you to do my feet first..show your musclegod how much respect you have..do it now!!" Sean put his hands on his hips..flexing his lats..displaying his legs..the red posing trunks barely concealing his thick 9 inch cock.

Mario fell to the floor and kissed Sean's feet..putting his warm tongue between his toes. "Oh..yeah baby..that's it..do it real slow..lick between my toes..every inch..the tops and my toenails..wash em good." Sean moaned..barely able to stand as Mario licked away like a dog. Mario loved the taste of Sean's feet so warm and masculine. As he licked he studied the perfect high instep, the long straight tanned toes...the most beautiful manfeet he had ever seen...belonging to a blond musclegod .

Sean shifted his weight and went into a rear doublebicep pose throwing one leg back...displaying the calf and sole of one foot. "Check out my legs and feet..Mario..what do you like?" Sean asked. "Oh..God..you are perfect. I love the outline of your high arch..white pale skin untouched by the dirty floor..I love seeing the black dirt on your heel and toes..Sean. Your legs are deeply tanned and ripped..I love your bod" moaned Mario.

"Lick my arch..I want to feel that tongue cleaning the inside of my arch.." moaned Sean. Watching the entire scene made my cock rockhard. I was enjoying seeing Sean worshipped like a God. I wanted to join and become one with him. I wanted his body and muscles.

Sean continued his posing. He did a rear latspread ..again..thrusting one leg back and showing the other sole of his foot to Mario. I watched in amazement as the lats flared like bat wings..his shoulders were so wide and his back tapered to a narrow waist. Sean's butt looked gorgeous and barely concealed by the tiny bikini he wore. The glutes were ripped and corded...muscle ligaments stood out from the back of thigh to the calves and achilles heel. He was standing on dirty smooth concrete, so as he raised his foot I could really see the outline of his arch..a true nordic foot!

Mario was going crazy with Sean's feet. He grabbed the ankle and explored the high contours and taut soft white skin of the instep. His tongue could feel the entire bone structure that supported the feet. Sean reveled in the power he had over Mario. A former young musclejock forced to lick another dude's feet in front of his best friend!!

Your turn is coming next..MJ. I walked to Sean like a trance.."what do you want me to do..?" I asked. "I'll let you decide..Hey MJ..it's your Birthday! Go for it!" yelled Sean, as he flexed his biceps.

I kneeled before Sean.."do the abdominal pose again and I'll lick your abs." Sean smiled and dropped his pose for Mario...turning to face me he put his hands behind his head and flexed the abs and thighs. God..he was awesome! The 8 pack sprang to life..skin tanned deeply...displaying perfect ripples and deep grooves. Beads of sweat clinged to the abs and a small pool in the tight navel glistened. I was turned on and could feel my cock stiffen just watching his display of pure muscle. "Your body..Sean..your body's fantastic. It's meant to be worshipped." I gasped. "Do it..worship your blond musclegod!!" he commanded.

I put the tip of my tongue in his belly button and tasted the pool of sweat inside. There was a slightly salty and heady aroma..very masculine..not unpleasant. I immediately wanted more. Oh God..more. I swirled my tongue deeper trying to sip his blond nectar. Sean kept tensing his abs and turning from side to side..so I could see various angles of the abs and serratus.

Hungrily, I licked upwards taking in every inch of his silken blond body and teenage man sweat. Sean went into the doublebicep pose and his arms bursted with size and cannonball hardness. I licked his armpit and found new aromas to explore..more heady and strong smelling..but full of more manly sweat. He groaned and kept begging me to do it...lick all over. Mario was sitting on the floor watching the scene and beginning to feel strange. After, licking and cleaning Sean's feet he had worked on the legs..lavishing attention on the calves and thighs..doing the rear segments..while I was doing the abdominals.

I started to feel dizzy and noticed my forearms swelling. Both of us were still in street clothes, and I could feel them expanding and tearing as my chest started to balloon to 44-46-50!! My biceps soared like air filling a balloon to 15-18 inches! Now my pants felt tight as the thighs grew like tree trunks swelling to massive proportions. I quickly had to get out of my clothes..it was stifling me. Peeling off everything, I looked at a fantastic physique forming in the mirrors of the room.

"Yeah..Sean it works...Ahh..yeah!!!" I cried. Mario had transformed in a similar manner and we stood in awe looking in the mirror. Almost equal to Sean. Standing naked we appraised our physiques..looking at all the angles..my cock was dripping precum..I was horny as hell. Now all 3 of us were virtual sex gods..our dicks were flaccid but swayed thick and full..10 inches of bullmeat! Now Sean walked over and joined us taking his posing trunks off and looking at all 3 beautiful bodies. "Damn..the Doc was right..now we are a family of 3 young demigods." Sean smiled. She wants us to show off the results in her office. A posedown..a nude posedown..and a special surprise for the winner!

Let's Go! What happens next, dear reader?[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Musclejock855's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Bigbi4you

Musclejock855 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Musclejock855 Send a message via MSN to Musclejock855 Send a message via Yahoo to Musclejock855
OK....What's next?

Now that you have read the story, have any ideas of what could happen next? If you would be interested in continuing the Mario Trilogy from where this story left off, please e-mail your ideas to.. [email protected] ! Thanks and I hoped you liked the story!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options