The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Xenophon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Genetically Greek Muscle

Xenophon will become famous soon enoughXenophon will become famous soon enough
Poser Muscle-Growth Video Files

Hi, everyone, I've been a lurker here for a long time... but I've only posted once before.

Quick question: (I apologize if it's somewhere here and I just haven't found it)

Is there any place on this forum, or anywhere else on the Internet, that has a large collection of [male] poser muscle-growth video files (like aphex's work and that Tremmor stuff)? I've seen the stuff on some of the Yahoo groups, I'm just wondering if there's anymore out there. I'd be willing to pay for it.

It's so hot, I love that stuff!

Please inform me. Thanks.

-Steve (my nickname)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2005, 08:32 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Steve, I can't really help you out with your request - but I have to say I love your lat spread. Great back man!
  #3   Add to Xenophon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Genetically Greek Muscle

My lat spread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notbigenuff
Steve, I can't really help you out with your request - but I have to say I love your lat spread. Great back man!
Thanks, here's a larger version of my lat spread pic for your enjoyment...
  #4   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2005, 11:23 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Hi Steve,

Check out the Files section of MuscleGrowthPics for the "Watch Me Grow" AVI movies, though I suspect this may be one of the YahooGroups you were talking about.

And speaking as one non-Greek to a real one, let me welcome to the Forum. I hope you'll keep up to date with your weightraining progress in the, coincidentally enough, "Watch Me Grow" section.

'O'
  #5   Add to Xenophon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Genetically Greek Muscle

Smile Thanks, you suspect correctly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos
Check out the Files section of MuscleGrowthPics for the "Watch Me Grow" AVI movies, though I suspect this may be one of the YahooGroups you were talking about.
Yes, you're correct, the content of MuscleGrowthPics is exactly what I've seen of poser muscle-growth video on the Internet, along with three other files.

Tremmer2003's two "Super Creatine" files (the poser video and the story presentation with pics) and MuscleAddict's (a.k.a. Aphex's?) four "Watch Me Grow" poser video files are on MuscleGrowthPics. I've also seen the "Personal Growth" poser video on MuscleGrowthStories. As for the other two files I've seen, I can't find them at the moment (they're both likely somewhere else on YahooGroups; in one file a man struck a double bicep pose and grew while his equipment grew, too, and in the other file a guy was exposed to the radiation of a meteor and grew). Anyway, in summary, the eight video files are all I've ever seen of muscle-growth poser video.

So, if anyone has found anything else, or has created anything else, please share!!!

It's great work!

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. 'O', thanks for the welcome! I'll consider posting some of my pics to the "Watch Me Grow" section here, but, because I don't really have any pics older than the current one, I'll have to wait until I grow a bit more.
  #6   Add to Tremmer2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2005, 10:40 AM

Tremmer2003 is on a distinguished road
Hi All!

It's me, the real Tremmer2003!

To the best of my knowledge, there is not many muscle growth animations around done with poser. Back in 2003 when i first discovered poser (v4), I decided to share some of my creations with this group, back when this was just the archieve and yahoo group, and on what i was using and what the software was capable of in the hope that many more animations would be made by others. Thats when others started getting hold of poser and started doing their own stuff. It was at this time that Aphex I believe started posting some of his great works. It was also the time in which, both I and all those that started using the software for this type of animation, realized that its infact a hell of a lot of effort just for a few seconds of animation. The render times are nothing short of horendious!

Anyway, in 2003 some time, I gathered a small number of people together and we started working on a mini movie. The aim was to produce a short mvie with growth animation but intertwined into a great story with muscle animation introduced slowly bit by bit, then a lot, and then, ending with an 'N' like physique with all sorts of intresting situations, like embarisment with peolple beginning to see things happen. Of course, the story was not written by me, but another great aurthor. I had my work cut out as the only animator on the team. To make the whole thing much more interesting, I wanted the characters to actually "speak" the words. So I started working with lipsync technology. Once we had the full script together, and all the voice recordings done by our two voice actors from the team, I started recording the different lines in with the animation. I actually have many of the recordings, and many clips here. However, I then closed the project temporaryly as i went travelleing and then, what with such a busy life, the project was never re-opened. The main reason why we did not re-open it was because of the huge amount of work that was involved. In comparison, getting the story together, and all the voice works was by far the easiest part. Getting the scenes together, animating them and of course rendering them has to be the most time consuming part of the entire project! I think i speak on behalf of of those who were involved (most of which are members of this group) when i say its a shame that we never launched it, we were going to be the first to launch such a movie with voice syncing and what not, but maybe, one day we will. Besides, the actual size of the animations were getting very big and we never found a place suitable to host them. I am currently thinking of restarting a small project, have been for ages, again with voice actors and what not, but this time we would have to have at least two people doing the animation works so that the project could move faster. Anyway, maybe there will be more works, maybe there wont. Just have to wait and see.

If anyone has some webspace somewhere, perhaps I can show you some of the stuff we were hoping to deliver... I think you might find it impressive in the main...

Tremmer2003
  #7   Add to greeneear88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Artist of Muscle and Such

greeneear88
Send a message via Yahoo to greeneear88
AVI Files

Man! I can't access the AVI files! Is there a website where i can download a program to play avi files?

3XL= Way too small
  #8   Add to Xenophon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Genetically Greek Muscle

Thanks, Tremmer2003, et al.

I really appreciate the creations you guys have developed and understand now that the animation software (technology, etc.) isn't at a place where this is easy to create. Nevertheless, I think I speak for a lot of us here when I say that seeing muscle-growth in 3D animation is f_ckin' hot!

I hope you find it within yourselves to pursue a project (ideally, projectS) again, I am really looking forward to it!

In the meantime, it would be great if we could find a way to host the files from the previous project.

-Steve
  #9   Add to dream2grow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2005, 10:44 PM

dream2grow
Hosting the Animations

Tremmer,

My offer is still open... You can host them at musclemorphs.com. Just let me know how to get the files and they're online. That easy.
  #10   Add to Xenophon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2005, 10:48 AM
Genetically Greek Muscle

Update?

Has anyone created more 3-D muscle-growth poser animations, and/or has anyone hosted the old stuff that we haven't seen?

Thanks,

Steve
  #11   Add to pika626's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2005, 01:50 PM

pika626 is on a distinguished road
hey can any1 who can see the clip get me a few screen shots? i cant seem 2 b able 2 view it
  #12   Add to beeflover2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2005, 07:14 AM

beeflover2001
I find the Poser musclegrowth vids pretty hot too, and have always been disappointed that I haven't been able to find more than I have. I've seen a number of musclegrowth/super strength animations with female characters. Apparently, the "schmooes" (guys who are into female muscle) have a lot more time on their hands.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options