The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 3.06 average. Display Modes
  #41   Add to mtext's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2011, 10:24 AM

mtext is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mtext Send a message via Yahoo to mtext
What John said! KEEP THE FAITH~!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2011, 10:39 PM

TheEd is on a distinguished road
hey guys, I didn't recovered that computer yet, so the sequel will have to wait. But since it's Christmas, I made a shot last night on starting writing a prequel!

I did it a little rushed, I don't really have time to revise my terrible english right now (if someone has the time or the will to some minimal proofreading on this, I would appreciate a lot...) like I said before, English is a little tough for me. I'm still learning it.

This is more of an 'origin' story, more about the man that will become the hero, but on the second half it gets more interesting.

I hope to write more on the next days, I cannot guarantee it...

THE GOD FATHER - THE PREQUEL

Chapter One - Dig where the Gold is

Sometimes you can feel that something changed… something in the air… “Something wrong?” my mother asked me as I looked at the dirty crowded street below our apartment. “Nothing… it’s just, well… nothing.” But indeed something was bugging me, I didn’t know what. Perhaps the black suits I’ve been seeing in the last few weeks around our block.

My phone ringed, it was Todd recruiting me for a ride, and mom knew already that it wasn’t just a ride pretending that she was fine with it. “Please don’t arrive late for dinner, Jake. I don’t want another fight between you two tonight.”

Obviously the problem wasn’t the dinner: “They are my friends, mom. It’s not my fault that dad never had any friends at all to understand it.”

“Just stay out of trouble.”

“I will.”

Sure, the depression made the streets dangerous and there was no Superman to rescue anyone anymore, but I felt safer with my gang in the streets than to be at home with dad, where an inept cop like him could never really protect us. With them I felt more prepared to deal with the urban savages I’ve met than him. He wasn’t smart enough to get that the world had changed so much, that he hadn’t a clue that law and order couldn’t be run by the book anymore. Even his dumb police colleagues got it and were promoted ahead of him, maybe that was a good lesson for him and his pointless good guy’s honesty.

I saw Todd’s old pickup truck’s loud music arriving, him and his girlfriend in the cab and Mitch and Matt on the back, already toasted and eyes red as hell. “Get on” Todd passed me the weed already as Mitch pushed me up. Todd had some plan for us, he usually wouldn’t give his homegrown weed so easily for free. I inhaled deeply feeling it drying my throat, it was rough “What is this?”

“Todd put some cocaine in there. Primo, bro. Todd is loaded.” Matt said.

“Cool.” I said not inhaling as deeply as before. I saw inside the cab that Todd’s girlfriend was using a map for directions. “So… where we going?”

“Surprise, I don’t know either.”

Sometimes I felt like a fish out of water with these guys, perhaps if the world economy didn’t tank I would think about college and stuff, but then I wasn’t in that world, college was completely out of reach of my dad’s paycheck, I had no real reason to study or to dream about become a doctor or whatever, I had to find my own way in this jungle. Shame, think I was a good student, at least my English didn’t look as bad as it is now, I guess.

Prime City used to be the center of the world, the new Rome, now it is worse than Detroit. Many buildings were vacant, abandoned, but it had a charm in its decadence. The smell was hard to stand but the weed made it bearable. As we travelled downtown to the shore I saw at least two people being robbed, I never imagined that we would turn into a third world country that fast.

I was high as fuck when we arrived in our destination, the city’s deserted north harbor. “What the hell are we doing here?” I looked around as Todd parked near an old wharf that seemed to collapse at any moment.

Todd and his girlfriend got out of the truck. “Guys, wait here.” Todd said as he walked the wharf in search of something, a boat perhaps. “There” said his girlfriend, “Melinda” she added pointing to a rusty ferry called Melinda half submerged on the other side of the harbor over the sunset.

“What is in there?” I asked.

“Gold” Todd said with his toothy smile while passing Matt a crowbar.

I got worried but anxious “Gold?” Maybe I could go to the college after all. I got to know Todd because he was my small time dealer at my street, another survivor in the urban jungle like me, and perhaps in another civilized world he would be an athlete and his girlfriend a popular blond cheerleader, both Matt and Mitch would be the usual jocks but then we would never be friends like we are now.

With a flashlight we entered the abandoned ferry, the inclined floor was slippery and my shoes didn’t help it. “There” Todd pointed the light towards a discarded old red sedan. As we approached the car was completely dismantled, even the tires were gone.

“So the gold was there?” I asked him.

“No, it’s up there” He pointed on the cabin.

“Why the hell someone would put gold in there?” Matt asked already climbing up the destroyed stairs. The sun was gone and the place was really dark. With the crowbar went below the boat’s panel and tore off a metal plate, and another, and another, and suddenly on the last one dozens black packs fell on our feet. I could see by Todd’s astonished face that he didn’t expect a ton of it. “Holy shit… I didn’t thought… fuck me, We are RICH!” More packs of pure cocaine kept coming up from inside the cabin panel, Todd and Matt tasted and sniffed “Fuck! Fuck, Fucking A … I think this is fucking pure. We need to carry it all to my truck now!” Todd said and everyone started to pile it.

“It all won’t fit the truck…” I said taking eye measurements. It was crazy, my heart was pulsing, the value of all of this was millions. Crazy. All I could think was to get it out of there.

But then we heard a clink of metal and a blinding light on our faces: “Don’t move. Stay where you are.” I knew that voice…

“Dad?! What are you doing here?”

“Jake, come here. Put it down, boys. Face on the floor.” Dad never sounded so deadly serious before.

While everyone obeyed but Todd kept his cool, my dad seemed alone: “Mr.Armstrong…” He tried to bribe him but dad fired his gun towards the ceiling deafening us all. “Not a word from you, mister. Put those drugs down!”

Todd did so and glanced at me before turning to him: “Are you going to put your own son in jail?”

“No… I won’t do that. Not even you deserve that. You are just kids, you would die in there. But you will throw it all onto the sea. Every single one of those packs.”

“What?” Matt couldn’t believe it. “No, you can’t do that. We need the money! My family needs the money! You know my mom, you know she needs it!”

Still pointing the gun at my friends my dad repeated: “I want you to rip each one of those packs and throw all this filthy over the window. Now! Or I’ll arrest all of you.”

“No, please, sir…” Matt almost begged on his knees.

Todd looked at me again: “Do as he says…” I think I lost a friend there. He took out his pocket knife and cut the cocaine pack in half before throwing it off the cabin window. They all did the same as Todd, taking out their own pocket knives and destroying millions of dollars in cocaine to the fishes down there in a cloud of cocaine snow.

I moved to help them; my dad tried to stop me: “You stay here, Jake. Just watch.”

“No. They are my friends. I’ll help them. This is my entire fault. Sorry, Todd, sorry, Matt.” I said picking up a metal to rip out the black plastic of the pack in my hands. I saw my future and their future being carried with the wind. After half an hour all the packs were completely destroyed but one.

My dad took it. “I’ll take this last one as evidence Todd, if I ever see you again with my son, or any of you with him, it’s prison. For life. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.” Todd responded firmly. He looked cold but was boiling inside for sure.

“Come with me, son”

Inside his patrol car, I mumbled to him: “You bugged me.”

“I work for the police. Did you forget that? I can triangulate your phone. Did the drugs melt your brain too?”

“Was mom that told you about me?”

“She has nothing to do with it.”

I shut up my mouth and he drove us in silence until we arrived home. I locked myself in my bedroom thinking of the life I just lost if dad wasn’t so obsessed in controlling my deeds. It was the kind of opportunity that would never repeat in life, both for me and my friends. It was over now. It was unforgivable. It was time to leave home.

I was packing my stuff but to tell the truth I didn’t know what to do or where to go, my friends probably didn’t want to see my face. I had no money or savings, I searched for something to sell but then I didn’t know anyone with money to spare. Digging up my closet I’ve found a box of old photo prints, photos of happier times, many pictures of my father holding my brother in his arms and I looking at him as an invader taking my place as the heart of the family. My dad still had hair in those times, to tell the truth he was a better looking man, young, more confident, thin, almost unrecognizable, it was amazing how a beer gut affects the proportions of someone; he didn’t like to take photos anymore, in the very few his saggy sad eyes would avoid the lens, or would be trying to cover his baldness with what was left of his hair. The same wasted police uniform he wore all those years now looked ridiculous on him and he knew it, not by chance that he never got respect from no one besides mom and Brian.

I took my phone to call Hadley, my oldest friend from kindergarten for help: “No, I don’t have any money” was the first thing he said before I actually asked for it. My reputation with him and my other buddy Kevin was downhill, like my family they also hated my new friends and new habits.

I didn’t move out. Maybe I’m a coward but the chances were against me. Little I knew that these events would be almost forgotten and obliterated by storm ahead of me.

Chapter 2 – A prank with the Wrong Cop

While Todd said to me later that it was his fault to call me, Matt and Mitch couldn’t get over it, they felt the need for revenge, they didn’t care that he was my father.

It was fairly easy to get him into a trap, he was the only one in his division that would respond to the domestic abuse calls. Both Matt and Mitch were way stronger than my dad, they could beat the shit out of him. I wasn’t there, nor they told me how they did it, but it ended with my dad being hanged upside-down with his underwear on the ninth floor of a building. Probably both Matt and Mitch were laughing down there in the street taking pictures of their stupid revenge.

The firemen arrived an hour later to take him out, I tried my best to calm my mom but she furious and worried. All the neighbors got out to see his suspended naked body tied with ropes and tapes over his mouth and eyes being rescued. Other cops appeared and seemed to be laughing at him, amused on how an honest cop ends in a city like this.

Thankfully no journalist appeared but some photos ended on Internet. While shameful, his name was preserved from the mobs, but not from the police records. A veteran cop being caught by two teenagers wasn’t a good record.

Dad came home and Brian and mom embraced him, giving him support. I maintained my distance, I was too close of the problem to support anyone. “Did they beat you?” I asked.

“No. It doesn’t matter.” My father said.

“I know where they live, we can go after them, dad!” I urged.

“It doesn’t matter.” Dad repeated. He sounded defeated. He didn’t want to eat, he seemed that he didn’t want to live. “I need to sleep.” He wanted to forget all of this.

The next day came and we pretended to forget that we all saw him so vulnerable on the day before. But any of us saw him walking out for another day on patrol in this miserable city. “We need to help dad” Brian said.

“How?” I asked while playing with the videogame.

“Perhaps you could respect him a little more.” Brian said.

“Like he cares about what I think…”

Suddenly mom appeared in front of us: “Oh, my God, kids, something is happening!” She changed the TV channel, a live news report showed a bus and several police cars and a swat team helicopter. Someone kidnapped a bus and was threatening to kill people. It was the typical TV news on Prime City, happening 24/7. “What?” I asked her.

“Look!” She pointed to a man inside the bus. It was hard to guess the figure, but it looked like an unarmed cop negotiating with the kidnapper.

“Fucking shit, it is dad!” Brian spoke out loud.

“What the hell he is doing in there?! He was kidnapped?”

In shock we saw it live what might be the last minutes of his life. My mother was holding Brian’s hands, in the verge of panic. The TV showed repeatedly the moment that he traded himself for all the kids in the bus, and also repeating the scene with the insane kidnapper hitting him hard on the back his head. Mom was crying by now. The TV was praising him as a hero already, I looked at Brian and he said “I’m sure that dad will come up alive of this.” I wasn’t so sure. Visibly the kidnapper was completely deranged and had no exit plan. The TV showed snipers taking positions, the Prime City’s police didn’t care about the citizens inside the bus or their fellow cop inside, the just wanted the job done, they are merciless on these situations, they don’t negotiate with terrorists.

My father kept his head low avoiding eye contact, following the book, he kept talking with the kidnapper to tranquilize him, while the police outside was doing the opposite by coming closer of an invasion. Suddenly the kidnapper snapped, and pointed his gun at a woman over his side, shouting at the police outside to move away. “Oh, my God, he’s going to fire!” The newscaster yelled.

And he fired.

We only saw glimpses of the convoluted scene. We didn’t know what happened, only that my father seemed to jump at him. Maybe to cover the woman, maybe despair, we didn’t know. The swat team invaded fast and more bullets were fired. Mom fainted, I was trembling.

The kidnapper was shot by the police and soon after they carried my dad’s body to a helicopter. The unthinkable has happened: my dad was shot, several times.

On the hospital corridor we waited for the doctors, the only thing we knew was that he was still alive. He wasn’t wearing a bulletproof vest and the wounds were on his chest and stomach. I felt deadly guilty, I knew somehow it was correlated to what happened on the last days. Maybe he wanted to prove that a good cop mattered. Or maybe he was just being a good cop.

After some hours officer Quint and some another cops appeared, the same ones amused at the prank the day before were talking about him as an exemplar cop, one of the greatest. I felt the urge to spit on their faces, instead I went outside to breath. TV reporters were covering live at the hospital entrance, giving his health status and they had more information than my family and me, even the doctors were corrupted in this city. My dad had five wounds, two on his lungs. The police force couldn’t afford body amours, now he was paying the price with his own life.

I ran back to tell my mother about it, but the crowd around the reception blocked me, no one could go inside anymore. “I’m his son!” I told the cop preventing the people to pass by, he didn’t believe me. It was useless to argue, some other five people said the same thing. “Mr. Jake?” I heard someone behind me. A short bald man in a black suit was half-smiling at me. “Do I know you?”

“No… I’m Mr. Black. I work for the government.” He showed the cop his badge and they let me in. He walked by my side asking questions. He remembered me the bad guy from Raiders, his voice was also so alike. “Your father is a good man. A very brave man.”

“Who are you?” I asked again, glancing two other suits behind us. “What do you want?”

“A friend, and for the moment, I want to save his life.”

“Are you a doctor?”

“I am, but not in the way you might think.”

“How can you save him? There are two holes in his lungs…”

“No conventional medicine can save him” he said, which made me stop. “We can save him, Mr. Jake, trust me.” I believed him.

“How do you know my name?”

“We’ve being watching your family for a long time. Excuse-me, I need to change my clothes. We don’t have much time.”

The mysterious man and his bodyguards left me. I didn’t know what to think. I saw black suits around our block, I thought that was my imagination, but they weren’t. Why the government was following us? Usually isn’t good news. I told mom and Brian, but my mother only listened to how wounded he was, she didn’t care about what I said about Mr. Black or the government.

Hours passed, the TV vultures were still outside, my mother almost catatonic. Only Brian seemed to be confident that dad will come up alive.

We saw a doctor approaching, I recognized him, it was Mr. Black taking out the surgery gloves, he was smiling, that meant more to me than anything. “He’ll live.” He said to me, my mother woke up from her lethargic state and almost screamed. Brian jumped from his seat and we embraced each other, I never felt so relieved in my life.

“Can we see him?” Mom pleaded.

“Ms. Armstrong, we need to talk before you can see him. Privately.” Mr. Black took mom away from us.

Chapter 3 - Rebirth

They didn’t allow us to stay with him for more than an hour, dad was breathing with the help of the machines, for some reason we had to use masks and cover our hair. He seemed to sleep. In an induced coma, he wouldn’t wake up for the next days, perhaps weeks. “He looks well.” I said, I expected to see him deteriorated, half-dead to tell the truth, but he seemed to respond very well to the treatment. “Yes, he looks fine.” Brian agreed with me. I looked at mom and she was distant, holding his hand, not really listening to us.

“Mom, are you okay?” I asked.

“I’m… fine. Just, well… I just don’t want to talk right now.”

Looking around I saw some state-of-art equipment that contrasted with what we normally see on a public hospital. Some wires were connected to his legs and arms which were completely odd looking, I didn’t found any effusion blood, serum or any other fluid being pumped into his veins, just those strange wires over his chest, arms and legs.

We left him to rest, two black suits were guarding the door and the nurses and other doctors seemed perturbed by their presence. Mr. Black met us before leaving, telling us to avoid the press in front of the building and another suit accompanied us to a passage were a black SUV was waiting for us to carry us home, we saw at least a hundred people holding signs for the hero Officer Derek, “I guess that dad became some sort of celebrity now” Brian said.

I didn’t know if it was the turmoil of emotions or what Mr. Black said to my mother, but she kept deadly quiet, not paying attention for all this commotion outside, just quiet thinking with herself. I was more curious than tired, I tried to ask questions but she dodged them without blinking, but she didn’t seem worried. I tried myself to solve this jigsaw that night, the interest of the government on my dad and a couple of strange wires locked at his chest. But it didn’t matter that much at the time, he was safe, that was all that mattered for us. I dreamed about flying that night, but I wasn’t flying by myself, I was supported by a gigantic arm full of muscles holding me with an inescapable iron embrace, I felt in that dream that I had no choice or I would fall. Maybe was the relief that he was alive and well, and yet foreseeing a strange future that I had no escape.

Next morning we were back at the hospital, Mr.Black was there by dad’s side with some kind of device in his hands. Dad was still in deep sleep, I notice how fine he was looking, I mean, his health seemed 100% better than yesterday, no one could say that he was shot with five rounds on his chest, more the opposite, he seemed well, his dark soggy eyes from his daily beer seemed to vanished completely from his life.

Mr.Black put his gloves: “What I’ll show may disturb you a little.” He lifted the green sheets over his body, and more wires, seven on each arm, nine on each leg, were now connected to him, on each group of his muscles, each calve, and each bicep had one. Bicep? I never saw him with any muscle whatsoever. On his chest some adherent material covered the bullet holes, and using the gloves he started to remove one of them. Mom was holding her breath to keep her eyes open, we were expecting the holes, but there was no wound.

My first thought was that it was all a hoax. “So he’s fine after all? No shots? All this is an act?”

“No hoax, Mr.Jake.” He showed the other side of the adherent material that was covering his wound with a bullet in there.

“What the…” I took the mangled bullet in my hands, Mr.Black revealed more bullets over his chest, all trapped between the green material and his skin.

“We couldn’t allow the hospital doctors to remove the bullets their way…” He said with his strange confidence.

“I just can’t believe... that’s unnatural…” I said feeling the place on his chest from where the bullets came from, no visible scars. I felt a layer of muscle were was fat, he was different.

“His body did it, this is his new natural reaction. If your father makes the choice to continue it, this invulnerability will become endlessly strong.”

Brian took a step back: “What is he’s talking, mom?”

“Super powers, Brian.” My mom said it. Those two words – gasp –superhero-, I couldn’t mix it with my dad together in my brain. “What? But… him? How?”

Mr.Black walked in my direction “We need superheroes, Jake, you saw what happened after Superman was assassinated. Society collapsed. We need a new hero, without any weakness, in which everyone can trust, it took us a long time to finally find your father.”

I looked at him, at this average man lying in front of me, an average face, an average life… it couldn’t be, I tried to imagine that face in some kind of leotard flying, his beer belly jiggling to fight crime, I started to laugh… I had too but Mr.Black seriousness stopped me. “You can’t be serious.” No one would respect him, he carried a gun and still gained no respect. Even the neighbor kids made fun of him. “I’m not sure if it is a good idea.” I said.

“Why not?” Brian asked in revolt. “He is already a hero!”

“He was at the wrong place and wrong time.” I said at it. “And he got shot!”

“Lucky?!” My mother took me by the ear, something that she only did to me as a child.

“Sorry! Sorry. I didn’t mean it, mom. Stop it!”

“Your father will decide his future. And ours. Maybe it take years to find another compatible candidate. A lot of bad things can happen until then.”

“How strong he will be?” Brian asked. “Like Superman?”

“We don’t know. It all depends on how much mass his body will naturally develop, but we are talking in kriptonian scales nevertheless.”

“What is this after all? A formula? Radiation?” I asked

“It is a secret of state, Mr.Jake. And any, any explanation would baffle the layman.”

“At least it belongs to our world? Is it alien technology?”

“I can’t tell it either, Jake.”

“When he will wake up?” My mom asked.

“Soon. We’ll call you as soon as he wakes up. This is not a safe place to stay for now.”

“Is he already super?” Brian asked.

“I’m afraid he is on his first steps, Brian.”

“Wow…”

We left the improvised techno facility in with an eerie silence. It was like we won the lottery, that suddenly our lives would never be the same again. I started to list Superman powers in my head, that dad was getting super hearing, x-ray vision, to fly… but I couldn’t see him as a superbeing. It felt awkward. I felt some shame that people would point at him flying over the sky using some ridiculous spandex. His posture showed how little confidence he had, always arched, curved, walking like he didn’t worth anything. Dad wasn’t the right guy for the job and only I could see that. Brian started to talk about it nonstop, that dad will be greater than Superman.

“How a superhero builds muscle? Lifting the Moon?” Brian asked us.

“Mr.Black said that his muscles will grow naturally.” Mom said, she seemed to know a lot more than us. I had millions of questions but we didn’t spoke much. We were just quietly in wonder if dad will accept to be something like a God or not, the suspense was killing us. Anytime, any moment he will wake up, and perhaps he will say just no and end with this absurd situation.

During those days I didn’t see any of my friends, probably they felt guilty. It was bad because I needed weed badly. I opened my grinder and found enough to roll a very small joint, but since I hadn’t smoke for days I build some tolerance and it hit me like a brick. I was locked in my bedroom with towels under the door, my mother called for a microwave dinner, but I didn’t any and I hadn’t eaten all day. I just laid on my bed thinking, thinking that he will have a super acute sense of smell. The towel will not do the trick anymore. Sometimes I get paranoid while high, the idea of a super dad was leaving me super paranoid. I opened the window to let the smoke out. Maybe he can wake up and feel it from the hospital, or maybe he was watching me from there with his supervision. I tossed the rest of the joint from the window. I got that paranoid. After what happened, he wont let me alone anymore, he’ll supervise me at every step, to keep me in line. I tried to get rid of those thoughts, but my mind didn’t let it. I started to imagine his muscles growing, filling him with superpowers, becoming more man than any other mere mortal. I feared his muscles already; I just saw a bicep line forming on his arm that day, I felt a muscle layer instead of fat and bones on his pectoral. I imagined them getting bigger, fuller, each flex with the power of hundreds of men… and he would stay right next door, becoming above our species, capable of destroying worlds. My mind imagined him getting bigger than Superman, with true bodybuilder muscles, obscenely large, big like a tank, way more powerful than an army. And then I sensed the danger. I couldn’t stop the thoughts or my cock of getting hard. “Wtf? Stop it!” The idea of living with a superman was taking the best of me, suddenly I wasn’t thinking in tits as usual, I was thinking of a pectoral muscle tearing his shirt, the simple thought of it ignited hidden desires that I had no way to keep in secret from him. I took a photograph of him, it made my cock to forget about any weird fantasy. “He’s not even tall as me.” I remarked, I was some two inches above him in the picture, making me stop thinking about him and finally sleep.

Just some hours later my mother knocked on the door harshly “He woke up, Jake! Dress up.”

Shit, I thought. That was the decisive moment, maybe he would give up of such responsibilities that comes with such powers. No one in good sense would accept the burden of being savior of the world. I dressed fast as I could and mom knocked again: “Jake, Jake! He accepted! HE said that ACCEPTED!”

“Shit…”

“He woke up an hour ago, he is ready to come home!”

It was consummated. There was no escape for me. From now on was better to respect him in whatever matter and be a yes man. Even while locked in my bedroom. It would be some kind of invisible prison, and him an omniscient guard always checking me up. How I would even masturbate in this house without him knowing it at a glance?

“Jake! Come up! We are waiting you in the car.”

With that I opened the door and walked towards my future, the entire planet’s future. At least he’s an honest cop.

FIRST DAY

As soon as dad entered home, mom called a ton of food from a delivery nearby. At the moment I thought she was just nervous and asked that excess of food by accident.

“You look taller, dad.”

“No, my height is still the same, Brian. No change on that. Yet.”

“It’s true, Derek, but I think that your posture that changed somehow, making you look taller.” My mother said and silently agreed with her. He was walking like he was worth something.

“I feel different. I’m not sure of what. I know that I’m hungry. Let’s eat.” Dad said opening the Chinese food boxes. He started to eat bashfully, filling his mouth like he hadn’t eaten for weeks.

“Didn’t the hospital give you any food?” I asked.

“My metabolism is different now.” He said between chunks of foods. “I ate five kilos just when I woke up… it’s crazy.”

“How much is a kilo?” Brian asked me. I shrouded. “Superman didn’t need any food… just the Sun light.” He enquired dad.

“My energy too, but not my mass. The Sun’s yellow energy is multiplied by how much muscle I have. Mass I can only get from food.”

“That’s why you are eating that much? To get muscles?” Brian was asking all the questions that I was afraid to ask.

“I’m just starving. Shit, I just empted this box.” Dad followed to the next one.

My mom embraced him. “I hope your supermetabolism don’t get you superfat.”

“Nope. Not even close. At least is what they said me. Only pure muscle. The more the better.” Those words haunted me. Not only he accepted to be a god, but he liked it.

“And that vans outside watching us?” I asked.

“It’s temporary.” Dad said.

“Until what?”

“Until I can protect my family just by myself.” He said to me.

“For how long we’ll keep this as a secret?” I asked back.

“Not for much longer.”

“Why didn’t we moved to an hotel? Why we are here? People are asking for you.”

“I just want to be with my family and my house after I got five shot on my chest.” He said and I just shut up. “No one knows that I’m here. Everyone thinks I’m the hospital. So I can’t really exit home until my full transformation is completed.”

“Dad…” Brian stopped eating to think about how express himself “…won’t you destroy the toiled just by pissing on it?”

“I didn’t think about that until now.” He said making everyone laugh but me. They were starting to see that I was uncomfortable with him speaking of his superpowered cock, but no one bothered about my quiet mood. After finishing five boxes of shrimps, beef and vegetables, he was slowing down. “Should I get the sixth?”

“Be my guest.” My mom passed the box to him. She put her hands around his shoulder filling his body thru the shirt. “Flex them.” She asked him like a kid.

“There is not too much to show…” He pulled the sleeve and flexed.

“Dad, you have some serious muscles already!” Brian said coming closer to feel them. “It’s rock solid! I’ll take the measurement tape.” Brian said running to kitchen. They seemed a couple of cheerleaders trying to get the jock’s attention. “Oh, Derek…” My mother said feeling his chest up with both hands. “You are getting hard all over so fast… I really need to buy you more food.” He took her in his lap.

Dad kept flexing arm for her. “They are not much, but you feel like a feather to me.” And they kissed. While they were making out in the middle of the living room, Brian took the measure of his biceps.

“15 inches and a half.” Brian said looking at me. “Let me measure yours.” He pointed at mine, I was the only one that had a hint of muscle in that house because I was so thin. “Twelve and a half, Jake.”

“Impossible, let me flex.” I said.

“Ok, twelve and two thirds. Not so bad. But I think that dad grew two thirds just in this meal…”

“He’s right Derek, this shirt used to be more loose around your shoulders.”

“I bet that I’ll outgrow anything I own, they just don’t know for how long or how much.”

“Apparently it’ll be long and too much to handle.” She said at his ear. That made me to leave. What she’ll do next? Take out his shirt in front of me?

“I’m going to my bed.” I said. No one heard me saying good night. They all resented my street behavior, hated my friends, my ideologies, my thinking. Whatever. I locked in my bedroom, and now I not only had any pot but I couldn’t hide from them anymore. I just closed my eyes in my bed when the bell rings. It was more food from the delivery to add to his mass. It was chain reaction happening right there.

SECOND DAY

I woke up early, the Sun was still on the horizon. I had more dreams that night. The same ones, they were getting recurrent and my cock aching for a fast release. It was torture. On the kitchen I’ve found him awake. The same shirt of yesterday was starting to get glued on his body, suddenly he already have the body of a swimmer with pecs becoming his most prominent feature. His hair seemed different too, denser, longer.

“Didn’t you sleep?” I asked him.

“I just sleep for a few hours, and then I couldn’t sleep anymore. It is all happening too fast. Faster than they said that would. Help me here, I want to measure this.” He flexed casually his arm, the sleeve was starting to rip around the serious ball of muscle emerging from it.

“Okay…”

He gave me the tape and sat by my side flexing it for me, and I measured it… “Seventy inches…”

“Holy cow… I’m just growing too fast.”

“Of course you ate like you were starving…”

“I was starving…” He said feeling his belly under the shirt. “It feels so alien… look, I have abs now.” He pushed the shirt for me to see. It wasn’t a six pack yet, but it was damn solid and any fat was melting. “By the end of the day we will see more definition, perhaps a six pack.”

“Do… do you plan to continue eating like yesterday?” I asked.

“Of course. I’m waiting for some special delivery, it might arrive any moment.”

“What? Supersize Pizza?”

“No… the government is sending us some kind of food that will promote my growth even further.”

After an awkward silence between us two, I finally asked him: “How strong are you right now?”

“Stronger than I look…” He said with grin. Dad took a penny and compressed between his fingers, bending it like a gum. “Pretty cool, huh?” He tossed to me, it had his digits imprinted on it.

“Shit, dad, you are really becoming a superhero…”

“Yeah… do I look taller to you?” He asked checking and comparing my height with his. It felt I lost some advantage over him, like he grew an inch overnight.

“Shit, you got taller too dad… you will overtake me soon… won’t you get… well, just too big?”

“No… don’t worry. It is like a curve that gets flatter during time. But at this moment it is just explosive, my muscles will make me exponentially stronger. If I surpass Superman in the muscle department, I’ll be a lot stronger than him. My powers might be unheard of.”

It got me terrified. “Shouldn’t the government be overseeing this more closely?”

“Mr.Black felt that this way would be better for you guys to get used to your new dad.”

After some minutes huge packages arrived on our door. They seemed lab stuff, with white plastic bottles of some kind of brown grayish powder. I tried to push it inside home, but each case was too heavy for me. “Did you forget you had a superbeing as your dad? Don’t strain yourself.” He picked it up singlehanded like it was an empty box. “About time, I was really thinking about supersized pizzas…” He said opening the box without caring about its metal seal and took a spoon a large metal milk shake jar and filled partially it with water. He threw the powder in and faster than a professional mixer it was done. It was just too fast for my eyes to catch everything. It felt surreal how some movements of him blurred in front of me, sometimes creating a gust of wind over me. “Here it goes…” He gulped the big jar “They put some chocolate flavor on it…” and he started fill it again. I had to seat down to watch him consuming that thick liquid, then I was aware that he seemed a big bigger, his butt was a bit rounder, his back muscles a bit more evident than before. His sleeves seemed to be rising up as his triceps needed more space. It was all subtle and yet a spectacle to see. In just a couple of minutes he finished five jars, his super metabolism was working faster as his muscles grew in every direction, his quads started to stress his old baggy pants he wore for the last five years as well as his butt. “Woah, that was electrifying!” He said looking down at himself. Turning to me I saw his package opening the zipper, I wasn’t sure if he was getting a hardon or it was just the soft cock of a superhero.

“C’mon, measure me now.”

I came closer of him and were now at the same height: 5’8. I put the tape around his biceps and for some reason I was trembling. I couldn’t do it right, the tape escaped from my hands as my fingers entered in contact with the hardest muscle I’ve ever see in person. “Eight… eighteen inches and some, dad.”

“Everything seem smaller to me too. It’s odd to be at your height…” He took another powder bottle and filled it all in the jar with very little water. The spoon broke when he tried to mix it, so he did with his finger, mixing faster than before. The metal jar distorted around his fingers, he was hooked on that. His new mix had the consistence of concrete and he gulped like ice cream. I was at his side and felt him becoming taller than me, slowly but steady, opening bottles after bottles as his muscle crave asked for more. The hypnotic growing volume of his pecs pushed his polo shirt from his pants, his entire upper body started to eclipse mine, his shoulder already wider than mine got taller, his enlarging delts making his form even more menacing and then I looked at his face. He never looked that good, with a more defined pronounced chin, all the age marks long gone. Dad suddenly looked thirty again to me, better looking than ever before, his hair lost all baldness as he kept drinking that shake like a black hole.

“W… when your growth curve… will be flatter?”

He stopped and looked at me. Down at me. He was now at least an inch higher now, he smirked at it. It made feel vertigo as he looked down at his body and flexed his pecs like they were new brand toys. “Tape.” He said flexing his arm and tearing the polo’s sleeve away “oops… I think you’ll need to get used about me walking shirtless in here.” He said taking out his shirt in front of me, oblivious that I was gawking at his ever growing pecs that he continued to flex. I was unprepared to see what I was about to see… he had surpassed Superman… at least in muscle size, he was closer of professional bodybuilder, with muscles sprouting from everywhere, his six pack moving like a snake as he breathed, the muscles of his arms competing with his newly expanded traps, no muscle was discrete anymore on his body, they all competed for attention. He slowly flexed his both arms and obviously they were already beyond the twenty inches. Dad and me forgot about the tape. I glance at his eyes and they seemed to glow red. I fought the urge to kneel down as I saw those supreme eyes looking down on me.

“I’m feeling it, Jake…” Now his voice sounded different, deeper, to surround me, to pierce my brains, and his feet left the ground… I stepped back as dad raised higher defeating earth’s gravity. “Get down, Jake.” He alerted me. I heard a buzzing and saw the metal jar melting over the table like frying eggs. It made some smoke and he started to freeze it with his cold breath. “I didn’t think that would be that easy to master these powers.” He said in realization. He opened another powder bottle from the government and this time he pushed it all into him by sucking it into his mouth. His pants were starting to rip as his calves grew into two big heads and his package snapped his belt away, his legs were getting even more longer than mine, suddenly I realized that I was hard as fuck, near to shamelessly cream myself as I stared at the monster of beauty he was becoming.

After three more bottles he stopped. He could compete and win over any bodybuilder now in size, symmetry and proportions; he flexed his legs to get rid of the pants like they were an annoyance. Dad wanted to see how spectacular his naked muscles were and kept flexing and posing for himself in some kind of trance, I lost control of myself and felt my own pants wet as I saw the epic size of his cock being held by a near transparent underwear. It was getting ticker than my arm… I had to flee, I couldn’t let him know how his new body affected me, and yet I locked in my bedroom and masturbated again, knowing that he could be watching me thru the walls; I just couldn’t stop myself, flashes of his muscles growing, enlarging, emerging, becoming more powerful, more absolute, flooded my mind to no end. It was more addicting than the hardest drug I’ve ever taken, I just needed to go there and to be in presence of his supreme form, imagining if he was taking even more, bigger and immensely stronger at each inch he was gaining all around, just the thought of it was making me spurt uncontrollably. I collapsed again on the bed as my cock couldn’t give any more, just thinking about when his growth curve will become flatter, it didn’t seem to be in sight.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheEd For This Useful Post:
  #43   Add to Kijin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2011, 02:19 AM

Kijin is on a distinguished road
You've quickly become one of my favourite authors. I mean, it's even motivating me to write more ... quite an influence.

I hope you do release more chapters soon!
  #44   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2011, 07:08 AM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
THANK YOU ED! This is just a fantastic story, and I love that the writing is a bit rough. In fact, somehow the unpolished writing is sexier and more erotic. At any rate, it's awesome. Great job!!
  #45   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2011, 10:51 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Thanks for giving us some more. :3
  #46   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2011, 09:54 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Thank you!! Great job
  #47   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,306 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Awesome! Thanks for the prequel. I love the last section where he eats, gets huge, and becomes aware of his size, strength, and the power he has over people simply because of his overwhelming masculine beauty and sexuality. Please continue now that you're back in gear!
  #48   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2011, 09:21 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Fantastic

Please keep it coming. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
  #49   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Damn I need some of that protein powder he takes at the end :P.
  #50   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2011, 09:48 AM

mutador
This is great TheEd, I love it, please keep it up! I like the way the kid is facing this sort of mixed feelings towards his father's transformation.
Father with super powers is my favorite subject, I'd love to see more strength feats and how he goes through his everyday stuff with super powers.
The possibilites are endless and you're great at exploring all the small details in the daily life and the relationship with the family.
  #51   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2011, 08:33 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Great!great!great!!! Can't wait for more!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #52   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Yeah, definitely can't wait for more, I love origin stories, so it was great to see him become the perfect, infinitely powerful Godlike being that he became, but I would love to see him explore his power, to see how strong he really might be. Or if he has strength limits at all. Keep up the great writing!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #53   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2011, 09:36 PM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
I am more intrigued now than I was before. I think I have an idea as to where this story is going now. I wonder if my guesses will be correct. It will be interesting to see how all of this infinite power will be used in the future and it's effects on the family dynamic.
  #54   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2012, 10:56 AM

mutador
I wish The Ed had time to write some more of this story. Specially the origins part!!!
  #55   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2012, 05:57 PM

i hope this story continue....!!!

#56   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2012, 06:02 PM

i hope this story continue....!!!

#57   Add to Dodger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2012, 07:29 PM

Dodger is on a distinguished road
I agree

It would be great to see where this goes.
  #58   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2012, 08:13 PM

I started a sequel before doing the prequel, which I've found one of these days on a time machine backup. I didn't polished it...

God Father Part 2

The whole planet developed an unhealthy crush on their new superhero: Derek Armstrong. To watch his muscles in slow-motion action on TV was more thrilling than any mega budget Hollywood production, his show-off Carnage spectacles were a global demand, each time the thousands spectators basked in the enormity of his super powers, paying hundreds to be closer of their extremely handsome benefactor. On ‘to Serve and Protect’ deal, Derek was serving humanity in their need for perfection.

And he was my father.

Sure, the charity institutions loved such philanthropy. The amount of money circulating from the Carnages and dad’s sponsors didn’t come close of the government money invested in him. Some compared it to the Manhattan project, and dad became more powerful than any atom bomb; and like atom bombs he could stop Wars but, and this is a big But, he could do so without killing a single being. The whole planet followed his actions, he was writing history at each step of his ultra muscular legs.

Dad’s entire mail department moved from the tower to huge warehouses rented in downtown; to tell the truth dad didn’t care a lot about it, but he wanted every single letter to be read and reported in forms; right now he had a thousand voluntary readers filling up those forms. Sometimes I read the resumed reports from millions of individual letters addressed to dad –it was the only way the general public could contact him: by hand-written letters. Rarely he would answer them, perhaps for a press stunt. I found amusing how many were describing him in their dreams and nightmares, sure, many sex poems pleading him for a visit. Evidently, many letters had photos attached, even some very attractive people, both from men and women. I will not even start talking about the Conventions... I felt that everyone would like to wear my shoes to know how it looks like to have him as your father. Some people envied me.

But then his stardom, the idolatry and the fetishism started to affect dad’s ‘job’, he has been complaining a lot about someone feeling him up while saving people:

“Can you believe?” He would start at the dinner table, while chewing up his food. “I was holding this several tons of the damaged TV antenna over my head and this idiot started rub his face on my thighs... and even on my fucking butt! Dumbfuck. Dozens would have being killed if I had reacted a bit. I got him arrested. But it will be all over the internet. Fuck.” Dad resented that he had no control of the Web, there were countless sites dedicated to share images and videos of his body and muscles which sometimes pissed him off. He mangled the silver fork in his hands.

Mom tapped on his immense lumberjack forearm: “Don’t crush the fork, Derek... The are two hundred years old, it’s a gift from the First Lady....”

“Oh, sorry.” He saw the mangled piece of silver crushed in his palm; trying to fix it only made to it split in half like a chewed gum. “Shit, Louise, don’t give me these expensive victorian silverware to use, or those expensive pens... they won’t last a day with me.”

“Those were our cheapest. Try to control better your strength.” Mom asked.

Dad flexed his cannonball biceps making me gag with the food a little. “Look at those... my powers are growing in a faster pace then I can learn to handle them. Each day I have to re-learn my boundaries, in a macro and microscopic scale.”

“Maybe you need some vacation. It has been two years without a break...” Mom went behind him to massage his neck muscles, her hands got lost in such vastness, I tried to eat ignoring to where her ‘massage’ will lead them. Dad’s muscles were fine to touch when he was relaxed, almost like a normal human being, the hardness of car tire maybe, but not like the iron steel hardness when he was in action/working out. I can tell it firsthand.

They kissed each other brashly in front of us. Brian didn’t care. Anywhere they would make out, especially when we had visits, and most especially from old friends and neighbors. Mom always wanted to show that he was hers, and so she never left his muscles alone, embracing his wardrobe sized shoulders; it was such a habit that she rested her hands on his pecs and biceps while watching TV on his lap. Mom was his Queen and she could whatever she wanted, but suddenly she was in such heat already that she was biting his ears hard in front of us. I couldn’t blame her.

“A break...” He said. “You know that is not such a bad idea. There is no immediate danger, or any meteor that my eyes can track. There is an earthquake forming in Indonesia... but I think that I can fix it now and then we can take a week for ourselves.”

“That would be Wonderful!” Mom yelled almost jumping. “But some place without people, I don’t want to share you with no one else.” She said fingering his hard pecs, he bounced them every time she poked him there making her to giggle out loud.

“Let’s leave all this cold and snow. Soros said that he could lend me an island on the Pacific. Pack your things.” And they kissed. Hard. With tongue.

“Hmm..” I tried to interrupt. “Me and Brian are part of the plans?”

Dad broke the kiss while lifting mom in his arm. “Sure. Or do you think we will leave you guys here to mess with the apartment?” He said messing Brian’s hair with his big hand. “Don’t forget the toothbrush and sunblock. I’ll catch with you later. I need to fix Indonesia first.”

We took a private jet, he left already to ‘fix’ Indonesia and the entire Asian continent felt uncomfortable with small earthquakes as he did his job underneath, our plane got followed by two wasteful F-16 jet fighters to protect us over the Pacific; overprotection I would say, no one would be foolish enough to harm us. At least for now, because dad was talking in heading UN missions to restore/create democracies and to bring ‘prosperity’ and ‘freedom’... I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea.

While Brian played his games and mom slept, I read confidential documents on my notebook. I even tore off its wireless antenna so the Intelligence couldn’t track me messing with my dad’s files. I had in there gigabytes of files that Wikileaks would die to expose: government transactions, groundbreaking scientific experiences, even files on the President’s day-to-day meetings and his personal life. I would take hours just to scroll the files, thing that dad would read in some minutes using a capable display.

“What you’re looking at?” Brian asked behind me.

“Shh! I’m looking at some dad’s stuff.”

“Hey, you shouldn’t...”

“Shh! Don’t wake up mom.” I tried to control my voice, but mom always slept deeply while up in the air.

“Dad is going to be very pissed... do you know he’s superhero, right?”

“Don’t tell me.”

“He will kick your ass to the moon.”

Obviously Brian wasn’t told that he soon might become like him. It was a good time to make some sensitive questions to him. Looking at him I could see various traits from my dad, like his blond hair and blue eyes. I inherited mom’s brown eyes.

“What would you do if you had his powers, Brian?”

“I would help people.” He said without blinking.

“Don’t you think it’s weird to be big as him... like, you wouldn’t fit this plane. Your shoulders would be so wide that wouldn’t pass that door, you wouldn’t even could stand up with this ceiling, would have to crouch...”

“Why a god would need an airplane?” Brian gave me dad’s usual answer to everything. Like father, like son. I wondered why I was so different from them... perhaps I was adopted? No, I wasn’t and it puzzled me. Dad and me shared the same birthmark, I saw it while he was... meditating.

“After saving people, then what?” I asked.

“Then what?”

“What happens after you got tired to save people, what you would do with your superpowers? The possibilities are endless.”

“I think I would watch a movie.” He said.

Shit, I was the only devious one here? Dad was the first of a kind and Brian might be the second. Could I be the third? I knew that such power would corrupt me, it eventually would, I bet on it. It was not just the bondless ridiculous strength, or a Hubble-like super vision, or the power to levitate things and read at super speed... to me the real power was how dad could silence a big crowd of people with a single flex. With such muscles I could have any man or woman, they would melt in desire over me, to be all mine. I would be the snob superhero entitled to do whatever pleases. No, it wasn’t a good idea for me to be a superhero. It would be disastrous, I had too much sexual tension already, I would make mankind to swallow my supreme cock. Maybe that’s why he didn’t choose me, I’m over too sexual to be a Superhero like him, I was expending hours locked in the bathroom at least five times a day fapping to such muscles. And my last actions around his meditation didn’t contribute for a better profile of me.

I couldn’t see anything but the blackness of the night by the window. The GPS of my phone got scrambled after we flew over somewhere near the Pacific Islands, dad didn’t want anyone to find us apparently, not even the military or the president.

Mom crashed at the bed in the big Soro’s beach house. Obviously, just after the jet parked Brian and me started to explore the islands. “Well, it indeed looks like Lost.” I said at our surroundings, the Sun was shining over the line of the horizon, we had a full day ahead of us far from the civilization and of the cold and grey skies of Prime city. We had several beautiful beaches at our reach and Brian wanted to see them all.

“I’m not sure if I can keep up climbing those rocks.” I said to Brian as he arrogantly jumped rock from rock like a cat. He was a show off just like dad.

“Just don’t look down!” He said looking down there. It was some forty feet the sea and the rocks down there.

“Brian, go easy on this... some of those rocks are slippery...” and too late, I felt my hand losing grip as I tried to gain some momentum between two boulders of volcanic rocks. “Shit, shit... I can’t get out of here” Brian saw that I was trapped, I wasn’t strong enough to jump out or to go back.

“I said to not wear those snickers! And I said to follow me rock by rock!” The kid reprimanded me as he came fast as possible to help me out. He took off his shirt and hanged it on a small rock as a support so he could extend his arm to me, carefully he came closer down to me. “Take my hand and jump!”

“Jump?! Are you crazy, Brian!”

“Trust me.”

“I can’t give you my hand! I will fall! Shit, where’s dad?!”

“He’s not here, you have to do yourself. Take my hand, Jake!”

“I CAN’T!! WE NEED DAD!” With that last shout I lost balance but then Brian grabbed my arm as my my chest painfully knocked on the boulder. Looking up I saw the red face of Brian pushing me up. Was he super already?

“Almos...t... there” he said in short breaths as his chest, looking more fit than I expected, could indeed push me up. My foot found some support and I was saved.

“Luck that you are that thin like a twig.” He said looking down there again.

I was somewhat speechless. I was saved by my mere human brother, he was almost four years behind me. “Luck me you got that strong...” His chest waved, I could see some definition around in his shallow pectorals.

We heard an ominous voice behind us “Brian, I’m so fucking proud of you.”

“Dad?” We both said as we turned our necks around.

I stood up to confront him, but my face couldn’t pass by his monstrous pecs. “Were you here all the time?”

“I heard Jake yelling.” –like a girl he seemed to add but didn’t.

“And why didn’t you helped me?!” I shouted at him.

“I can see that Brian didn’t need any help.” He said patting on Brian’s head.

“I could have died!”

“I wouldn’t let it, Jake. Nothing will ever happen to you. I can spot your voice shouting for me anywhere in this whole planet. I can even sense when you are in danger or doing naught things. I respect your privacy but you will never fall out of my radar.”

Great. I thought. I couldn’t even try to hang myself that instantly super dad would fly to save from myself.

“Let’s go, I want to tell your mom about his son’s bravery.” He took us both up in his arms like the small children we were next to his engulfing muscles and flew us up from there. What took us two hours of walking was just some 30 seconds of his flight. “Let’s go higher!” Brian asked, “show us the island. I want to see the other beaches.”

He nodded to him “Sure, son”

In his arms I couldn’t care less about the beaches, sure, the striking blue water and reefs were beautiful, wondrous even, but it all paled near his arm circling my chest, I put one of my arms over his shoulder, pretending to find some grip, my fingers rubbed the overwhelming mass of his traps and I had to hold myself to not feel it too much. My face was against his delts, it was itself a world of godly muscles, a muscle that alone could rearrange tectonic plates, more powerful than an army, and it was touching my cheeks... my other fingers feeling his forearm, wider than my leg, his pecs covering most of my view like the hood of big vintage sedan.

He extended his arm and held me before his eyes: “you always get a little nervous when we fly, don’t you, Jake?” Even with such impenetrable muscles, he could feel my heart beats over his skin. I had to control myself.

“He’s a wuss, let’s do the roller coaster, dad. Perhaps it will change his mind about flying.”

“Hold on!” He said back. This time all my senses turned on the self-preservation switch, we were flying over the islands side-to-side in big sweeps and loops. My stomach giving up “I’m going to throw-up! Really!” I alerted them before I felt the airplane food coming up in my mouth. Dad slowed down and we landed fast, Brian protested that I was cutting off their fun.

On the sand of the beach I finished throwing up “sorry” I said to them both.

“There is nothing to be ashamed, son, you always had a weak stomach.” He said, probably analyzing my internal organs with his x-vision. Obviously I wasn’t a Hero material in my dad’s view, not only I was just rescued by my kid brother but I didn’t really like extreme flying.

“Dad!” I heard Brian coming inside screaming: “Di you saw that whale stuck, can we help her!?”

“I helped whales before. Big ones.” He replied. I saw them two flying to save the whales. I was almost certainly that the size of his muscle would scare even a whale but might get seduced by his deep blue eyes. I watched him slowly rolling her back to the water using his breath to propel her without hurting. Brian only cared to save the stuck animal while my eyes were still locked on his huge muscular back swelling up as he pushed the air in. Perhaps, dad was right, Brian was the right guy to be the next superior, not me. I decided than that my responsibility was to witness the lifestyle of two superiors and their infinite development. Perhaps my accounts will have some value for the next generations.

“Better?” Mom asked bending down to meet my face, sometime I forgot how taller she got by being the wife of a superbeing, but even her statuesque amazonian frame looked small in his arms.

“I’m fine” I said back. I had to accept that I was going to be the ‘midget’ of the family too, the eternal baby, the weak one. After what I just saw, surely Brian was getting a hell stronger than me naturally, with the transformation he might become even bigger than dad himself. I remembered the day he beat me at basketball when he was no more than eight years old, and I never played with him again. It was the same age he started to also beat me in videogames. Maybe all he wanted was my respect, which I never gave him it because… I was the big brother. He wanted to be part of my gang and I shoved him away, making fun that he was just a kid between grown-ups. Sometimes we even punk’d him. That’s why, like dad, Brian also had some issues with them.

After releasing the stuck animal back to the sea, dad took off his on-duty bodyfitting uniform, showing his flawless, spotless, bronzed skin polished like marble, every single muscle of his abs always highlighted, and like always I had to control my drooling. Remember the theories that his muscles might control minds in some twisted weird way? It was how I felt sometime near him. I couldn’t take my eyes away, trapped in the light of some his perfectly sculpted muscle.

His elastic shorts didn’t cover the big bubbles of his ass entirely and was stretched like a drum. “Before entering the sea, kids…” he announced “I need to clear the sharks away.”

“Don’t hurt those animals, Derek.” My mother protested.

“I will just scare them off. Any animal fears a superior predator.” He said cocking his eyebrow. “This is the perfect setting to try out my new powers.”

“New powers?” I asked.

“I’m always discovering new powers. You will like this one, Jake.” He went to the sea keeping the charade, swimming effortlessly and after a minute he was out of our sight. Then we could see him again but the perspective looked wrong. He seemed nearer but the private cruiser at his side looked like a toy.

“Does his head…” Brian asked in wonder.

“…yes… shit!” Slowly we could see him rising from the sea, walking back… walking. His head and traps over the water, water vapor and we saw waterfalls falling from his hair, he was mega huge. A titan was walking back to us. He somehow grew to a giant under the sea and the waves shocked the cruiser and its captain looking directly at dad’s toothy smirk down on him.

“Just showing the kids what dad can do” He said winking to the cruiser captain that covered his ears due to the power of my dad’s voice. Him speaking calmly not only scared all the tropical birds but his earth shaking voice vibrated all around and inside of us.

He turned to us and started walking again. His traps bigger than three of those cruisers, his moving body started to create mini tsunamis that took us by surprise. More waterfalls dropped from his pecs, he walked very slowly now, to control the violence of the waves coming from his godlike body; at each step, more of his eclipsing enormity engulfed the island in his skyscraper tall. shadow. At each step we felt the ground to table making the trees to wobble and drop coconuts.

“Oh, Derek!” Mom yelled at the muscle titan that took and overshadowed the beautiful landscape by assault. “You are freaking gorgeous!” She said to herself --a bit overexcited.

“Isn’t it great?” His voice so loud that echoed for seconds after he spoke. “Not that my powers are greater or anything. I just look more proportional and at level with my powers. Easier to stop volcanoes from harming people, or to stop dams of engulfing a city. Very useful.” He said above us.

It was too much to take. I felt my brain boiling. My senses all overflowed by the vision of him as titanic as a god like him should look. I fainted.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TheEd For This Useful Post:
alex.rif (December 20th, 2012), Braun1 (December 13th, 2012), danilupoa (December 14th, 2012), iceman75 (December 12th, 2012), iets21 (December 13th, 2012), Jaypat (December 13th, 2012), jetphoenix (December 15th, 2012), kevinn90034 (January 31st, 2013), Mad Dog (December 13th, 2012), mutador (January 27th, 2013), parabola56 (December 14th, 2012), portamivia (December 14th, 2012), wolfpunk (January 20th, 2013)
  #59   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2012, 08:49 PM

I wish I have the time to spend on this, but it wont happen soon

I have a plot in my mind of what happen next (dad decides to help our poor planet by controlling the whole society --by lobotomizing with his xray/heat vision all villains, terrorists and corrupt politicians, or muscle-brain-washing them with extreme desire... which is a power he will discover. Dad is not a good Superman, he is a pragmatic Superman, he doesn't kill but gets the job done. By that he becomes some sort of hyper Corleone pulling all the strings of all governments.

It would be all superficially narrated by Jake, who would only see what his dad allows him to see --also the reason of why this complex plot can be easily told, Jake doesn't know much of it. He can only see the consequences.

On Part III I was planning to continue Brian outgrowing his brother in every way, and I would add a whole group of super muscular villains. Jake would be used by one of his old street friends and let his old gang to become super along Brian -a bit by accident, a bit by senseless lust. and so Jake discovers that the genetic excuse of not being chosen is bullshit and runs away from his family with his newly superpowered gang.

The final part would be about a clash of Titans that Jake created.

So much to write, so little time

so I ask if there is a candidate to continue or finish this story for us...
  #60   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Really nice job here, I enjoyed it a lot, well, except for the giant growth, that's a thing that I'm not into at all, but I would love to see him pick up that cruiser when he was at his regular size. As for him controlling everything, that will be interesting to read, I sort of like that dominating the whole planet, but doing it in a good way, not like Jason or Tetsuo by Chip Masterson, out to rule the World, by force if necessary, but ruling the World for the good of the World, eliminating evil in all it's forms and having all the peoples of the World living in peace, if only because they're all worshiping the same God, Derek.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #61   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2012, 10:49 PM

Yes, I wouldn't make him control the planet just to dominate, but because he thinks this is for the best of all of us. And he finds out the the best for all of us to worship/lust him, just like his son. His whole reasoning would be a mystery but his will is unstoppable.

In most mg stories I would avoid giant statures. But here he already surpassed anything that muscle size would give or mean (besides being a sexual element). And there is that limit of muscle growth, the limit of what I would find aesthetic pleasing--I'm not into muscle immobilization-- so there is no place to go but to go up.

But I think he would use this 'titan' power like Dr.Manhattan would do. Here and there, just to show our place and respect his authority. But really, if someone wants to continue and edit this part out, I'm fine with it.
  #62   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2012, 11:00 PM

by the way, I was also thinking of him outgrowing his clothes when growing into a titan, so he would be always fully naked when stopping a meteor of hitting earth or stopping a missile from north korea. That's the other reason I did him giant.

that's why he enter the sea to show his family his new power

and that he has to flex all his muscles to grow
The Following User Says Thank You to TheEd For This Useful Post:
xboy (December 13th, 2012)
  #63   Add to hexdog3f8h's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2012, 02:43 PM

hexdog3f8h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEd View Post

It would be all superficially narrated by Jake, who would only see what his dad allows him to see --also the reason of why this complex plot can be easily told, Jake doesn't know much of it. He can only see the consequences.

On Part III I was planning to continue Brian outgrowing his brother in every way, and I would add a whole group of super muscular villains. Jake would be used by one of his old street friends and let his old gang to become super along Brian -a bit by accident, a bit by senseless lust. and so Jake discovers that the genetic excuse of not being chosen is bullshit and runs away from his family with his newly superpowered gang.

The final part would be about a clash of Titans that Jake created.
Hmm, I wonder if this may continue the "Everybody grows but Jake" thing? Would that lead up to Jake's resentment towards people in general as he not only becomes the black sheep in his family, but also amongst his old street friends?

I have a 2 way split in my head as to where this could go. I need some inspiration to write it. I take forever on these things.
  #64   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:
by the way, I was also thinking of him outgrowing his clothes when growing into a titan, so he would be always fully naked when stopping a meteor of hitting earth or stopping a missile from north korea. That's the other reason I did him giant.

that's why he enter the sea to show his family his new power

and that he has to flex all his muscles to grow

I understand, but maybe he can cameback to his "normal" size when he don't use a supersize for break a meteor and i think is more easier to "shape-normal" as a new Corleone, with a bit of Daddy style, that controls or dominates the earth .... against the super gang right?

#65   Add to jussmi1514's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:59 AM

jussmi1514 is on a distinguished road
Great story, hope to see it continued.

Last edited by jussmi1514; January 18th, 2013 at 11:58 AM.
  #66   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2013, 10:29 AM

mutador
This continuation is a pleasant surprise! I like this story a lot. I personally would love that you continue from the prequel, there is kind of a gap where he starts growing and until part 1 when his powers and fame are stablished. It'd be nice to see how he slowly increases in strength, size and becomes well-known, and what impact it has in his everyday life, old friends, relatives, his neighborhood, and of course his wife and kids.
  #67   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:01 AM

mutador
TheEd, do you mind if I write a chapter for the gap that I mention?
  #68   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:51 AM

Hey, mutador, please do it!

After all it was hugely inspired from your stories.

Feel free to add anything you want, like new characters or new plot lines, it will be awesome!
  #69   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2013, 10:11 AM

mutador
Quote:
Hey, mutador, please do it!

After all it was hugely inspired from your stories.

Feel free to add anything you want, like new characters or new plot lines, it will be awesome!
Wow I'm so flattered that you say that. It feels great that my stories help inspire other people.
I'm writting a continuation of the prequel but it will take some time since I'm doing it as quite a detailed step by step story of the transformation of Derek.
As it is a prequel I can't add many characters, but you created a nice set to play with.
  #70   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2013, 02:52 PM

mutador
I finally finished my continuation to the series' prequel, it's called [COLOR="Cyan"]The God Father prequel: the path to unlimited power.[/COLOR]
It's long. Hope you like it.

Last edited by mutador; February 8th, 2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: fix
The Following User Says Thank You to mutador For This Useful Post:
wolfpunk (May 17th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size