The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

View Poll Results: Where would you like to see this story go?
With a Sci-Fi spin? 25 25.77%
With a SuperHero spin? 28 28.87%
With an Oriental/Mystical spin? 11 11.34%
With a strange phenomenon (Unexplained) spin? 20 20.62%
With a Roman Gods type of spin? 34 35.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to StevePwrBear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2011, 02:05 PM

StevePwrBear
Send a message via Yahoo to StevePwrBear
N.u.m.b.

N.U.M.B.

Chapter 1.

I woke up with my ass in the air and my face to the ground. My whole body felt like it was hit be a Mack truck. Even my fingernails hurt.

I tried to remember last night, but it was pretty much a blur. I remembered going out with my friend, Joe, to the gym and then to see the new Bruce Willis movie (it was pretty good, too). Lately he had been really active in lifting and it was beginning to show. He used to be really skinny but in the last week or so he was really showing some bulk under his clothes. He said it was because of this new protein shake he was taking. Then we headed to down to the Pier to go out for a bite to eat at some New Sushi restaurant that Joe had been gushing over for the last 2 weeks since he first went there. Joe was always finding new places to eat. I knew how he loved to eat, but he always stayed as thin as a rail, of course until lately. I on the other hand, ate sensibly and lifted regularly, but always had to fight with my weight. I was a chunky guy, for such a picky eater. I do though, remember enjoying the California Rolls and then heading to the bathroom and that?s the last thing I could picture in my foggy brain. .

As I began to stand up and I noticed that I was naked except for wearing a sheet of some sort around me like underwear. It looked like something sumo wrestlers would wear. I think it?s called a Fundoshi. Whatever it was, it made me feel sexy wearing it for some reason. I also thought to myself, ?You could say it was like wearing a ?diaper?, as I chucked which made my ribs hurt. Still, it felt good.

As I began to focus on the real world around me I noticed that I was in some sort of small warehouse. I could hear what sounded like a foghorn in the distance and there was a light that periodically filled the building with its beam. I figured that I must be somewhere still on the pier and that the Bay Lighthouse was the source of the horn and light. I began to walk toward a door that looked like it led outside, but it was locked.

There was absolutely nothing other than myself that I could see in the very dark but occasionally lit warehouse. The air was not cold, and neither was I, but it felt like I had goose bumps all over me, but I felt very warm all over. I looked down again at my body and my nipples were standing very erect and I could feel the coming feeling you get when you are getting horny. After about 15 minutes I felt better and even hornier despite some pain throughout me. My body seemed to be covered in a clear oil of some sort. In fact the oil felt very warm on my skin. It actually tingled some when I spread my hands over my body, which must be the reason my nipples were so erect and my body felt energized and was becoming even more sexually charged.

I looked down at my body and was pleasingly shocked at how good I looked in the ?diaper?. My body was not the body I remembered that I had last night. It had changed and it was glowing with a nice sheen. My chest and arms looked thick and full, but not fat. Actually they were quite muscular but not all cut up; more like slabs of meat. My stomach was flat and hard, but no abs showed. My legs felt heavy and powerful and I realized that with every step I took, my thighs rubbed together and it felt really good. Normally, I had a fair amount of hair on my body, but as I inspected my body further I noticed it was all gone. Somehow I was cleanly shaven all over, and yes I checked there too. My cock?Wow?.My cock looked bigger and thicker than normal but I figured it was because I know longer had all that coarse curly hair hiding a few inches. As I moved around the fabric of the sheet rubbed against my freshly shone balls which only made me more aroused and my cock plump up larger, filling the soft pouch of my Fundoshi. I was sure someone had done something to me and this both scared and excited me. I had actually changed and had become like an off season body builder, but not huge yet. I always loved the stories of regular guys getting super strong and big, but always thought it was just a strange fantasy of mine. I was straight with a great fianc?. I had experimented with guys once or twice back in college, but only the huge muscular ones and then I thought it was only do to pure adoration. I though I just wanted to be like them and now as I looked and felt my new body, I was well on my way. But why was I so horny over the prospect of being huge or seeing and being with huge guys. I know I didn?t need a guy to satisfy me, Hell; Christie did one heck of a job with that. That girl could definitely deep throat and suck a mean cock. But damn, the big guys were exciting for some reason. Huge muscles touching me and me worshiping them, Fuck?I just couldn?t get their visions out of my head and I felt so warm and horny. Oh God, I really felt good. My hands were all over my chest and arms and then I felt my ass and it was shaven too. Smooth as a baby?s butt but more meaty and firmer. Odd, though, even though the sheet was going between the crack of my ass, I really didn?t feel anything there. In fact it was the only place on my body that I didn?t feel something. My muscles and my cock ached, my body was hot and almost on a sexual fire, my balls we being stimulated by this fucking awesome sheet and my cock felt heavy and was almost rock hard, but there was no feeling on or in my ass. It was numb.

Just then I heard the sound of a latch behind me and I spun around to see a huge door open and flood the warehouse with a blinding light. I could barely see two huge figures toss another figure into the room. I heard the thump and ummph as the person hit the hard floor. I began to run towards the open door as my eyes adjusted to the light, but what I saw for a split second made me stop in my tracks. The two humungous figures that had thrown the body in here were gigantic muscular Adonis?. They must have been over 8 feet tall and literally the size of a car. They were incredibly attractive and I could actually feel waves of sexuality pouring off of them. Just having getting a momentary glimpse of them made my whole body feel electric and my cock hit full hardness. I think I actually moaned. I saw one of them smile and then the door slammed shut.

Since my eyes had adjusted more to the darkness, after the door slammed shut, I got a glimpse of my large new resident. The body was immense, but not as big as the other two. I walked slowly over to the mass laying there to get a closer look. My heartbeat was pumping so hard I could actually feel it beating in time with my cock. I get within a foot of the body and it looked familiar but this guy was just enormous. I knelt down and looked closer and as I looked at his face, I realized?.It was my friend Joe. He was dressed in the same white baby diaper Fundoshi sheet that I was but his body was twice as big as mine and 4 or 5 times bigger than I remembered him. My cock began to pulse and ache and I began to actually drool. A drop of my saliva hit his cheek and he flinched and began to stir. I stool up quickly. .

?Ummmhhh,ooommmm,? was all he could sound out.

Thoughts were racing through my head. Mostly of how much Joe and I had changed and my burning desire to touch and worship him. I shook my head to try regaining my thoughts, I thought of ??what?s her name?uhh? fuck?it?s?it?s?.Chris? Chris?something?.Wow, Look at him?. He?s so fucking beautiful. He looks like a God asleep. All those massive muscles and he?s right in front of me?I ?m soooo warm and horny?God I want him? I need him?I wonder if I just touch his pecs if...? As soon as I touched him I felt a huge shot of adrenaline in my body with an incredible force that sent me flying back on my ass. I stood up and tried again, but with the same result. It was as if I had a huge orgasm and a punch in the gut at the same time. I got back up and tried again, this time making sure not to touch his bare skin I held onto the sheet wrapped around him. Nothing, this time. I shook the sheet, ?Joe, Joe, wake up, Hey buddy, come on, wake up?

?Wha wha, where I am, who did?Steve? What day is it?? he said as he rose up onto his feet.

?Hey Joe, we?re in some sort of warehouse and I think we are guinea pigs of some sort. It?s Saturday I think. I mean look at us. We?ve both changed. It?s fucking awesome.? I rambled.

And as Joe slowly started to process things I began to eye worship his muscular body. Oh My God, He was amazing. He was huge and thick. He was 5 times as big as I remembered him and he was shaven like me. In fact his entire body was shaven including his head. I thought for a second and then touched my head and sure enough?Mr. Clean. But Joe?s body was far more advanced and muscular than mine. His chest must have been at least 60 inches around and his arms a good 24 inches. He was massive, but still not as huge as the two goons that tossed him like a rag doll. . He almost had an 8 pack and his abs rippled like waves with every shimmering movement. As with me, he was covered in the same oil and the heat that radiated off of his body caused my cock to harden even more, if that were possible. His face seemed more chiseled and he was actually even more beautiful than I had remembered. His eyes had gone from being a grey hazel to a deep cobalt blue. He stood about 4 inches taller than me and last night I was the taller guy. His legs and ass looked as large as any pro bodybuilder?s with thick huge muscles that were cut like a gods?and DAMN, the basket in his sheets seemed not just huge, but gigantic. I licked my lips and began to drool again.

?Oh My God,? I thought, ?what has happened to me? I actually want this hunk more than?? She was gone. ?more than?anything I ever have.? My cock was throbbing uncontrollably and aching now, and I tried to reason that it was because my balls were constantly being stimulated but I knew deep down that it was the sight of this Man?no, God before me. I knew of my past, but Christie never registered again in my head. I know that I had never been attracted to men before, but for some reason, a reason that I didn?t even care about anymore, I really was turned on looking at Joe. He was pure maleness: The perfect specimen of a being. He was not longer just a man to me, he was a god. The same sexual energy that had come off of the two giants was now pouring out of Joe. His sexual heat hit me over and over and I loved it. I began to put my hands up to touch him and he stopped me with ?Stop? motion of his hand. ?Wait? was all he said and he smiled at me and began to talk. .

?Steve, I think I know what has happened to us.? Even his voice was hugely deep and that of a god?s. My new strong legs felt weak at the sound of him.

?Here let me show you something.? He said as he moved closer and around behind me. Then without warning, he grabbed my ass and the pleasure that swept through my body was more than I have ever experienced. I nearly came from just his touch. A wet spot from all the precum that came spewing out of my cock began soaked my Fundoshi. His hands began to manipulate my firm ass and the waves of pure sexual energy that poured from him into me was mind blowing. Push after push of a hot orgasmic inducing wave of pure sexual pleasure coursed out of him. His body wasn?t even next to mine and I could feel his huge cock rubbing my ass through the sheet. It felt so good there. His cock felt like it belonged there and in my ass. The more his body and my body connected through my ass the more I was lost in him. After about a minute of this I was completely under his control.

He whispered in my ear, ?Just do what I say and I think we can be something?.something amazing. Oh my god, I never would have believe it, but it?s true, they told me this was the only way, but I didn?t believe them , but it?s really true. Please Steve, go with anything that I do to you and for God?s sake, do NOT touch me with your hands, it will stop the transference and we will lose it all. Grab your cock and hold onto it and don?t let go. Also do not cum until I tell you. This is of vital importance. You MUST NOT CUM, until I say too.? I put my hands down under my sheet and I grabbed my new larger cock and moaned in pleasure. ?I think we are here to help build an army of superhuman men?? He continued to play with my ass and I felt his cock literally rip through his sheet and smack against my hungry ass. It was beginning to get very hard to concentrate on his words. ??an army of men called N.U.M.B. It stands for Neurological Unified Muscular Beings. We will be able to be like one superhuman God. We will be connected as one, with each other and with them, but to do that, we must have anal intercourse to transfer the Neurotoxins to each other and then become many, but one. Are you ready for me, Steve? They started my change, now I start yours and in turn I will be finished and one of them. The restaurant was a cover. They?ve been watching us for years. There are 50 of us, now. They chose us, me two weeks ago and you now, my boy. That?s why I took you there, they made me. And I want to make you. You have to be willing in order for this to work. Let me know you want this. We will become like them?No?.we will be them?

As he talked all that registered to me were the words ?numb, super, hands, cock, anal, one, us, and gods? and without even hesitating I shook my head yes. I was completely in his control. I knew that and I didn?t care. I wanted this. I wanted him. He was my one, my only. I thought of nothing and noone else. I only needed him in me. I began to beg him to fuck me. ?Please Joe, fuck me, God I need you in me. Please Joe fuck me?all of you. I need all of you. I love you.?

With that, Joe, pulled out the sheet from the crack of my ass and shoved in his 14 inch super cock. He grabbed a hold of the sheet on the sides of me and in one swift move rammed into me. There was no easy in. I was like a hammer hitting a nail at full force. There was no pain; only pure pleasure. The force caused my cock to explode through my sheet and spray huge amounts of precum all over the area. I had no pain at all. My ass was numb to it, but not to the pleasure Joe gave me. I now understood why my body had been this way. I had to be numb down there in order to completely accommodate his huge manhood. Our captors must have injected me with a special serum to increase my muscle and numb my ass. I looked forward to meeting and thanking them.

Joe rammed into me with more force than any normal man or woman would be able to endure. Never once did he slow down. He was a complete fuck machine on overdrive. He lifted me up into the air above his cock by my sheet and brought me down onto his shaft with such force his own precum and my ass juices squirted out of my ass with every thrust. With almost every thrust into me I squirted out squirt after squirt of precum. We were soon standing in a huge puddle of our love juices. After about 10 minutes of this position he laid me down flipping me over onto my back, never once touching the rest of my body other than my hips and ass. He pulled my hips into the air and he thrust with superhuman power into me. The more he pounded me the more I yearned for him. I could feel my body was on fire. In fact the friction of his enormous cock ramming in me and all the sweat, oil and body juices were actually starting to smoke. Steam and heat were rising off our bodies. We were encircled in our own self educed smoke screen. Neither one of us spoke a word during the whole time; the only sounds were of our bodies slamming together and liquid flying everywhere. Neither of us grunted, nor screamed for over an hour of this. I held onto my cock loving the feeling of it filling with juice every time he exited my hole and then I could feel it shoot out from time to time. We both were soaked with it and our sweat. The oil on our bodies only got hotter and hotter and never rinsed away. The oil actually was the catalyst that made us the completely perfect fuck machines that we had become. I do not believe that any human on earth would have lived through this without the oil on them. This would be proven later.

After another hour of continued fucking, I could feel Joe starting to build up inside. I felt his cock expand and lengthen. His breathing was not normal anymore, he was breathing like a horse in a race. Huge, Deep inhalations and then he would exhale so strongly it was like a 40 mph wind. Now he began to grunt, groan and growl. His chest heaved so much it expanded to twice its size with every breath. His ramming became even harder if that was possible and he began to drool himself. He covered me in his saliva. With each drop it felt like an adrenaline rush. I bean to cry out in ecstasy with every connection of his orgasmic spit. Just when I thought I would explode before I was supposed too, the unthinkable happened. We moved. At first I felt lightheaded, but no, not just light headed, but my whole body felt light. I opened my eyes and noticed that we were about 10 feet off the ground. We were flying and fucking in mid air. It took us both by surprise, but we loved it. We knew we were becoming something amazing. It was apparent from not only everything else but especially now with our new ability that we were both becoming superhuman?.or maybe not human at all. Joe ripped what was left of both of our Fundoshi?s off of us and uttered one word, ?CUM?

The first shot was from Joe and it felt like it went from his cock into my ass, up my cock and out of it. It was literally like one huge shot of cum. As it poured out of my cock like a fire hose, it shot the wall over 20 feet away from us. It sprayed and broke through 2 windows. It was so huge and so fast that that we had actually put dents in the walls. The second spurt from Joe almost blew me off of him, but he held tight. My second shot came and I opened my mouth to receive it. It quickly filled my hungry mouth and was my spunk was pouring out of it. I swallowed as fast as I could. My seed tasted amazing. Sweet and pungent like hot cream. I must have swallowed 4 times before I stopped. Meanwhile, Joe was not only filling my hole with his supercum, but he continued to ram me hard. With every thrust we moved forward in the air and we finally hit the large steel doors from where he had entered. I probably shot about 8-10 huge volleys of cum before it started to pour like a lava flow out of my cock, completely covering our pelvis? in my sticky glue.

Joe came for about 6 minutes straight and at least over 50 shots into me. With every shot I could see his body expand and grow muscle. When he finished cumming and growing, we slowly drifted back to the ground. When we stood up, I looked at Joe and he was now exactly like those 2 goons. He stood over 8 feet tall and was the size of a small car. His cock, still hard as a rock pointed straight up and was at least 2 feet long. He bent his head down and playfully sucked the remaining cum off his cockhead. I envied him. He looked back up and seemed to go into some sort of trance, like he was listening to someone. He looked back down at me with a very serious but still incredibly sexual way. He just stood there with his hands on his hips as if to say marvel at me and I did. His chest was at least 90 inches around with arms of 35-38 inches. He now had a 12 pack of pure muscle on his abs and his legs were literally as large as two oak trees. Veins snaked through them like a road map and his calves were larger than a normal man?s waist. It looked as though the oil was no longer on him but then I caught were it had gone. I saw one of the last puddles absorb into his abs area and I knew he had hit his final stage. His cock finally began to deflate and when it was finally soft it was still over a foot long and as round as a 2 liter bottle.

Then I started to hear a noise, but it was more than a noise. It was Joe. He said to me, ?I am Joekelor?, only his mouth never moved. ?I am now one of the N.U.M.B. I am no longer a human being but a SuperBeing. I have finished my change and am no longer of your species. The Human species is weak and full of disease. I will never get sick or die. I am immortal. I am?what you Human?s call?A God. You are a CrossSpecies, Steve. You are no longer human, but you are not yet a God. You will soon be one of us, Steve. You are now my property and my son to help change into the God you will become. You will do my will and what I ask of you until you hit this stage and become our equal.?

He continued speaking to me with his mind, ?My master?s name is Chadkelor He is who made me. Changing you into a Crossspecies is what made me finish my process. This was all planned and you and I had no resistance from the beginning. There is a plan to change all, to have a new world. My journey began like yours; I first entered the restaurant 2 weeks ago and I woke up the same way you did. My friend Chad from College called me out of the blue and invited me to dinner. I had not seen him in over a year. He looked great; large and full of thick muscle. We ate and I had to use the restroom. I blacked out. Later I awoke, like you and then Chad was thrown in with me. He was different and much larger as I was with you. Chadkelor is one of those that put me in here with you. He gave me the gift that he had been given and my whole life changed. I grew muscles; thick muscles that I had longed for my whole puny life. In less then a week I had bodybuilders, powerlifters, huge bouncers throwing themselves at me everyday. After Chadkelor made me into a CrossSpecies he told me to enjoy my new body and to have as many muscle humans worship me as possible, the more I had, the more I would grow, but I was not to fuck any of them. I had to choose my son for that privilege: he said that my sexual energy would pour off of me and entice the strongest most viral humans. It did. I had over 30 muscle humans suck me that week. Besides the pinnacle of orgasms with my maker, my muscle human orgasms were the most intense and euphoric I had ever had. I could not get enough. With every orgasm my muscle increased. My hunger for you increased. I had to wear loose clothing as to not cause suspicion especially for the one who would become my son, YOU. When I wore clothing my body would hold in my sexual power. That is why you never saw me naked. But when I was not around you I would go to the gym and disrobe in the locker room. Man after man would feed off of me and which helped me grow and come closer to be able to change you and I. This is what you shall do. At the end of the week, Chadkelor told me to find the one, to find you and to bring you to the restaurant. He told me that after you got there to give you the injection that he gave to me when I first came to the restaurant. I followed you into the restroom and stood next to you at the urinal and took out my cock. I saw your eyes glaze and you began to drool. You immediately got hard and began to feed on me. I waited till I came in your mouth and I took the syringe and injected you. I then went through the back door of the restaurant with you in my arms and took you to Chadkelor. The initial injection is what makes us begin to grow and it causes our asses to be able to take any size cock. So are larger than others when they are the CrossSpecies. Mine was very large, yours looks to be even larger. When I came to Chadkelor?s room he we both fed off of him as he milked his oil into our mouths and then sprayed us with his oil or as you would say, his cum. As a SuperBeing, we no longer have normal human cum. It is supercharged and as so, can alter physics of a human. It starts neurologically and travels to every muscle in the body. This is how we become one?I?Yes Chadkelor?I will?..Steve, I have told you more then you need to know right now. You will be told more later. I am told I must test you to see if you are fully my CrossSpecies. Come to me?.

I did.

?Lie down?

I did.

?Cum?

Instantly my flaccid cock sprang back to life, bigger than before. It must have been about 12 inches long and about 6 inches thick, my body arched, my head threw back and my crotch thrust outward. I then rose in the air and began to have an even more intense orgasm than before which lasted for about 5 minutes. I then drifted back down and looked up at my master. He smiled and said, ?It is now time for you to finish your process. Go have your fun, find your worshipers, grow for me and find your son.?

And I did!

Chapter 2 will be coming shortly. I hope you all enjoyed this much so far. Please let me know your thoughts.

Stevepwrbear.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2011, 06:32 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Ooh I like this as well but was wondering if you had any more chapters of Making Contact??? <wink>
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2011, 09:31 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Very interesting, hope you stay around for good this time! :3
  #4   Add to StevePwrBear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2011, 10:32 AM

StevePwrBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex414 View Post
Ooh I like this as well but was wondering if you had any more chapters of Making Contact??? <wink>
I'm definitely getting back in to writing again. I took WAY TOO long of a break. As for Making Contact, I intend to finish it and post it soon. As with both U4ia Gym and Uncle Matt's Farm. I want to finish all 3 and move onto new stories like N.U.M.B. Plesae vote as to how you'd like to see N.U.M.B go. Keep reading and spraying the screens. There are MANY Amazing writers on this site. So many that i read, just get me really going. WOOF!!
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2011, 01:15 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That was a GREAT start, dude! Your stories are fantastic, will love to read more of your fabulous works. I really feel there should be a spin towards the Roman or Greek Gods approach, they're the manlier and hotter after all, but I know I'll love any decision of yours.

Take care and congratulations once again!

Cheers
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2011, 06:57 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thoroughly enjoyable. Looking forward to part 2.
Mike
  #7   Add to olympic678's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:08 AM

olympic678 is on a distinguished road
a great concept and well told... looking forward to the next installment...
  #8   Add to StevePwrBear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:16 AM

StevePwrBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevePwrBear View Post
I'm definitely getting back in to writing again. I took WAY TOO long of a break. As for Making Contact, I intend to finish it and post it soon. As with both U4ia Gym and Uncle Matt's Farm. I want to finish all 3 and move onto new stories like N.U.M.B. Plesae vote as to how you'd like to see N.U.M.B go. Keep reading and spraying the screens. There are MANY Amazing writers on this site. So many that i read, just get me really going. WOOF!!
IT LOOKS AS THOUGH THE ROMAN GOD SCENERIO IS WINNING. GET YOUR VOTE IN THE TOP TWO VOTES WILL BE THE ONES THAT GET THE SPLIT STORIES. (The split stories will be an arch of both chapter 2's being posted, but each with their own similar but different archs.) Make sure you vote. Voting ends on Friday 2/4/11.
  #9   Add to iets21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2011, 07:51 AM

iets21 is on a distinguished road
Love your story! And already voted Can't wait to read the 2 second chapters :P Probably both fun
  #10   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2011, 09:24 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
As much as I appreciate the draw of the Roman Gods, I just can't see them needing their own acronym, lol. This reads as more of a Sci-Fi SuperRace kind of story or maybe a SuperHero story (if you can take it into some original territory). Whatever you choose, it's a hot read already!
  #11   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2011, 08:34 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Wow... smokin' hot. To me this is a very alien/sci-fi kind of story, but maybe this race of gods are really some aliens who came back to earth after seeding it along time ago. And that's where the myths of the gods of Greece and India came in. Anyway, awesome.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options