The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to loran's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2011, 04:08 AM

loran is on a distinguished road
Theft, Horror, muscle, torture

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Stage one: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Violator feels the power of the young muscle hero surging trough his own body as he is raping victim mercilessly , this feels so good, so powerful and it feels so right absorbing al this muscle power that the young muscle hero could give him and more. He feeling how his psionic power?s where feeding on he sensed the terror, pain, panic and horror while sucking all the power from this young and powerful man shooting in him like arcs of lighting. V feels horny and ecstatic that the dark emotions and thoughts from his young muscle hero are turning him on hard as these dark emotions feeding him with more power and pleasure then only siphoning off his physical strength and power. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]V feels so fucking horny and powerful as he starts to siphon more and more from this young muscle hero who starts to scream in pain and terror as he feels how his strength is drained out, begging him to stop to let him live as V feels how thick cr?me is starting to drip from his rock hard cock. The young hero sees the lust and malice in V?s eyes as he feels how V is siphoning more and more out of him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]V graves more muscle, more power and pleasure. I want so much more as he looked at the body and muscles of this young muscle hero. His victim?s body was like a cross between a star athlete and a bodybuilder. The energy drain is feeding V body with small arcs of lighting all over his body. He feels a strange and very pleasurable sensation as he thought how much he wanted not only this young muscle hero power and strength but also his essence. The young men started to scream, ?no stop please stop please you?re killing me? V almost shot his load and started too laughed out loud and said with a loud and dark voice ?I?m gonna suck you fucking dry lil boy?. Give me more demanded V at this young muscle hero and felt more powerful electric charges run trough his body.

His energy slave was in the prime of his life only 19 years old en was proud off his powers. The young muscle hero could lift up to about 5 ton and has a high resistant against physical attacks. For the last year the young muscle hero worked out hard to gain strength and muscle and it was showing. The young hero also just was founding out that he had some form of telekinesis. He was happy with his life, friends and family.

V moans with pleasure as the young muscle hero was trying to resist him, this made it even feel so much better as it made the energy he absorbs taste so much sweeter, it felt so good that he could use his powers to suck all of the power out this young muscle hero. Slowly he felt how his mind and his body sucked al the physical power out of the young muscle hero he felt never so strong is his life. He felt like a god, ravaging his vital energy. He feels so horny on when he feeds of the despair and the terror from the young muscle hero this His own muscles where starting to grow and he saw the young muscle hero whiter and shrivel up while he siphoned off more and more. V sucked out all the physical power and muscle of the young muscle hero.

The young muscle hero is still alive lying on the floor. His recuperating powers and willpower has kept him alive so far but al off his physical strength and muscle are gone for good they are now for ever in the body of the V. The young muscle hero screamed out loud and was almost overwhelmed by fear and despairs as he looks up at V muscular body and saw his evil eyes staring down at him. V relished in this feelings and he feels like a freaking powerful God. Never before in his life felt such a physical power such pleasure and gained such a muscle hard body. It was like his fantasy come true and now he wanted more. He liked it and wanted more power more pleasure more strength and more muscle.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]V looked at the weak and limb body of the young muscle hero and sensed that the young muscle hero has more power to siphon of and he starts to raped this young mind with his telepathic powers to see what was left and sensed the telekinetic powers and the life force of this 19 year old muscle hero.

V is getting very horny and felt his 11 inch dick throbbing wanting to shoot his load. He feels so horny and he picks up the weakened young muscle hero by his neck and he rips the now baggy clothes of the young muscle hero weakened and tiny body and shoves his throbbing dick hard in the young muscle hero ass and started to fuck the young muscle hero hard from the face front. The young muscle hero?s dick was shrivelled to barley skin. V laughs loud with evil lust as he says now boy I have taken all your powers now let me fuck out the rest as he looks into his victims eyes as he is fucking out the telekinetic powers and the life force that are left.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]His dick is getting harder and bigger at the same time V is probing and raping the mind of the young hero. As he slowly ripped and rapped his mind to pieces feeding on very bit of the pain, despair, nightmares and the fear that the young muscle hero feels as V savours his mental screams and total despair, absorbing and fucking slowly his telekinetic powers out. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The young hero is pleading for his life and try?s to resist the siphoning powers of Violator who moaning with real pleasure. V laughs arrogantly and looks at the muscle hero and says lil boy feed me your essence and soul and starts raping with his tongue the young muscle hero mouth and trust his tongue deep in the throat of the young muscle hero and feels how his energy?s are sucked and fucked out by V?s tongue, lips and cock.

Vi screams in ecstasy when he trust his cock of now 11 inches deep in the ass of the young muscle hero, raping him violating him sending excruciating pain as he stars to devourer this hero ?I want all the power you have left in you?re body and mind I?m going to fuck and suck you dry!? The young hero screams in terror, fear and despair when he feels how his energy and his life force are fucked and sucked out by V?s raping. V screams ?More I want more, I?m a god I want more? and feels how the life-force, muscles and telekinetic powers are siphoned by his cock. YESSSSS V moans, this feels so good my body and powers are getting stronger and as V fucks and feeds on all the energy from this young muscle hero and he sees the pain and despair in the eyes of the young muscle hero when V rapes him with his 11 inch cock the last of the remaining life force siphoned from the weakened young muscle hero. V screams in total ecstasy when filled with malice and dark desires, siphons all off the remaining powers and vital energy?s, while looking in to his victim?s eyes as he rapes him with extreme pleasure as he moans YESSS feed me?, V savors each drop of this essence while this soul screams in agony as V shoots his cum over and over in total rapture of literally obliterating this hero by draining him maliciously dry.
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2011, 09:24 AM

xboy is on a distinguished road
not bad, not bad

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2011, 09:47 AM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
Ahhh...! REAL NICE.