You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2011, 09:04 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
Favorite Gym Sights and Sounds

I had an unusually good workout tonight. You know when you are lifting and something inside you clicks or its like the flick of a switch and you go into another realm? its probably a mix of endorphins and testosterone or something.

Anyway - it happened tonight, it was like a natural high. There was a huge ripped young stud benching 315 and the sound of the 45s banging into each other / clanging with his grunting sent me to that place. Oh and it certainly helped when he would get up between sets and walk over to the mirror and flexed/bounced his pecs.

reminds me of a saturday morning at Quads when a really jacked young guy with killer pecs kept checking me out (i was probably at my all time best at the time) and asked me to spot him on the incline bench. i gave him the perfect spot and he even said "wow thanks - that was the best spot ever" (to this day i still kick myself for not capitalizing on it but thats a whole nother story!). he was one of those shorter powerhouse wrestler type guys who could move some ridiculous weight and was chiseled from stone.

so that covers the sounds - as for sights, well ive always enjoyed when a cocky well built fellow gym goer removes his shirt to admire his bod right in the middle of the gym. i dont see this nearly as much as i would like but i have seen it.

what about you?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2011, 06:14 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
...the sound that dumbbells make when you clink them together over head as you do incline dumbbell presses....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options