The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to StevePwrBear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:31 PM

StevePwrBear
Send a message via Yahoo to StevePwrBear
N.U.M.B. Chapter 3

N.U.M.B.
Chapter 3

Steve walked confident down the street with his cock hanging way down low. Ain?t no sound, but the sound of his huge feet, his libido ready to go. He thinks, ?Hey, am I ready, HELL YEAH I'm ready for this, my balls are smacking against the edge of my seat...? Into the Gym doorway, the new Steve rips, horny with his new found beef. YEAH!!

BUT...

No one turned to look at him. No one had lust in their eyes. The super hot muscle stud behind the counter continued his flirtatious conversation with the blond bimbo with the big boobs. Steve walked over to the counter and asked, ?Hey there buddy, can I ask you a question??

Only response was a ?wait a moment? hand.

Hmmm, Another One Bites the Dust?

Steve walked on, puffing up as he walks by a hot black builder. Steve?s body, while already huge and immense wasn?t even phasing the black stud who continued his own muscle worshiping workout as he lifts on his bench. Steve noticed that huge bulge in the guys sweatpants as he pushed his set raising his thighs and hips up off the bench.

?Want a Spot?? Steve asked hoping that he could put his massive bulge over the hunks face so he could work his magic on the man.

?Nahhhh, thanks though, I?m a strong fucker, I can handle it,? was the reply that Steve didn?t want.

?What the FUCK?? Steve thought as he sat down on an adjoining bench. He had no idea what the fuck is going on. According to Chad?sorry Chadeklor, Steve could have any guy he wanted but he couldn?t fuck any of them. Did he miss something? He was sure he would have just walked in and the men wound have been falling all over him. But none of them even looked as though they knew he existed, yet alone were attracted to him. He now had the body of a Mythical God. He was taller than most all that were in there, his muscles were huge and engorged with power, Sexual Dominance oozed out of his pours. He was a Demigod, a Colossal Human Being. A Cross Species for Christ?s sake. Yet, nothing, no glance, no tongues hanging out, not even a sneeze in his direction. He was so frustrated and DAMNIT he was SO FUCKING HORNY.

His new massive cock was really tenting the sweats that Chadeklor and his 2 goon friends had given him after his other clothes had been shredded. He wasn?t fully hard, but since it was so huge and semi hard it was like his had stolen a huge 2 liter bottle and stuffed it down his pants. Anyone from anywhere in that gym should have been staring and pointing at his enormous appendage; but not even a glance. The cotton t-shirt he was wearing was tight as spandex on his new super Cross Species body. It felt so sexy against his skin. He felt an incredible sexual power coursing through him, but it seemed to have no effect on anyone there. In fact he seemed invisible. Were the all straight? Were they all blind? Did they see him as something completely different? Steve looked around the gym and other than the blond bimbo, there were no other girls to catch the men?s fancy in the gym. As well, she just walked out the door; jugs of silicone pointing the way.

The stud that had been talking with her at the counter seemed to look a little sheepish as he pulled a note pad down and held it in front of him. He looked around to obviously see if anyone was watching, yet Steve was watching intently and in thinking the coast was clear he came out behind the counter, obviously hiding his hard on in his knit workout pants. Strangely, Steve noticed that he could see past the note pad and onto the large bulge in the studs workout pants. ?Hmmmm, I wonder if I have X-ray vision, but then we can?t I see his cock too. Hmmm...?

Counter Boy?s nipples were fully erect and sweat was pouring off his forehead and face as if he had just run a marathon. His chest was heaving in long excited breathes. Past the notepad, Steve could see a wet spot forming in the guys pants. His cock bulge looked quite large too. Yum. He grabbed at his own thickening cock and the guy seemed to turn and look at him, smile and then dart back towards the locker room.

?All this because of some bitch?? Steve thought. He followed the stud with his eyes as the guy headed in, to beat off of course. Steve thought about checking the guy out and since the guy was horny, actually the only one there that Steve could tell that was, just maybe the stud would go for a nice blow job and return the favor. He got up and glanced at the black muscle head working out in front of him, but no indication of anything even remotely there from the sexy dark guy; though the bulge in his pants seemed to be more prominent. Steve looked around at the rest of the guys and they all seemed to be sporting some nice bulges in their clothes. After another grab of his own stuff, Steve walked on into the locker room and headed for the urinals. He saw his counter stud go into stall next to his urinal. Before he took out his cock, Steve felt a rush of hot warmth come over him and he was so hot so he peeled off his shirt and laid it over the divider. A small moan came from the stall next to him and then for a few seconds you could here a pin drop. There seemed to be no sound from anywhere in the gym. No weights making noise, no grunting from the gladiators lifting their mighty weight, no talking. Nothing.

Then a quivering voice from behind the blue steel wall said, ?Oh My God, I feel so incredible. What is that smell? Is that you? Are you the one? Are you my?my?my maker??

Steve felt another rush of warmth come over him as he noticed the black bodybuilder was standing next to him at the other urinal arms both moving as if he was stroking his cock. ?I heard you call me and I?m here?sir? The Nubian God said. Steve glanced over the partition and sure enough the big guy?s 11 inch stick was rock hard and glistened with its own precum being rubbed over its length. This caused Steve?s own huge cock to jump and plump involuntarily, which cause moans of ecstasy from his pieces of muscle bread on either side of him.

Steve took out his large cock and the moan that came from his neighbor?s were even more pronounced and he swore he heard other moaning in unison coming from elsewhere in the gym and from behind him. Steve turned around to find about 12 other guys behind him; some naked, some half clothed, some with just cocks out, but all rock hard and stroking. Each and every one with lust and a blank stare in their eyes. One of them, another gym worker said, ?I have locked the doors as instructed sir. We are all alone. We are here for you.?

?I need your cum sir. I need it for the coming. I need you to make me.? the black muscle guy said next to him.

?To Make us!? The group said together.

A voice from over the wall called out, ?Oh God, I?m so close.?

?Don?t Cum? Steve ordered.? Come out here and receive what you yearn. All of you strip your clothes and come to me. Come and taste my essence. Feed on me.? Steve was astonished about the way he began to talk, but he couldn?t help himself. He felt something take over his thoughts and body as his cock immediately become so hard it slapped against his abdomen. ?I have what you seek, my new lovers. I have enough for all of you? He ripped his sweats off and a few of the men began to cum. ?STOP? He ordered and they did. They actually stopped cumming in mid orgasm. The thought that he could control other humans, sexually charged him even more.

The site of all that was happening and of all the big huge muscle that was surrounding Steve was almost too much for even him to bear. He needed to cum so badly, but something within told him that he must save enough for all of them. He knew this would take all night and that thought made him even hornier. Never in his entire life had Steve felt as horny and so full of sexual power than he did right then. One after another of hot, sexy, muscular men came to him in line and sucked his huge cock. Their mouths becoming amazingly elastic as his shaft entered them. They felt his huge muscles and sucked on his baby bottle nipples. Two or three at a time were on his body, worshiping him taking turns licking his ass, sucking his balls, kissing him all over, and finally each one filled their gullet with his cum. As soon as he?d fill one of them with his magic juice another would take over. After each man sucked down Steve?s muscle cum into himself he began to change and grow, never as tall or as big as Steve, but in the same body shape as their leader, as if to become a smaller version of their leader. Steve would grow each time he came, albeit only a small amount but his size still increased.

Wave after wave or orgasmic bliss overcame Steve and he began to sink into his on trance state. He could feel the complete ecstasy of all of the action he was having, all of the muscle building to his body, he could even feel what his men were feeling. He never grew tired; he never went soft, his cum amount never depleted. He gave complete control of himself over to something much greater than he. He began to use his mind to have those in line release to him their deepest fantasies and secrets which he knew he would be able to remember all of it. He toyed with them as they were now his toys. They were his slaves, his children. They no longer had their own lives. They would live for the Eklorians.

He raised the bodies of the black stud and the counter boy above them all and had them suck and fuck each other for all to watch. Then when he wanted to feed on their own hot cocks he would position each of them in front of him floating in the air and he would suck them or have them fuck his face or have them expose their muscled asses so he could eat them out and have them cum all over the others. Being able to do these wondrous things only sexually charged him up even more. Still, the one agonizing feeling that Steve did not like was the increscent need to fuck them all, but yet he knew he could not. That was saved for his future partner. He knew he had one, but did not know of his face or name. The fantastic and complete debauchery of this metamorphosis of Steve and his 24 muscle men went on in various states of a crazed orgy for hours. Then just as Steve felt he was about to change into something more, Something even more fantastic than he was right now, the feeling of a train hit him and he was out cold.

He began to have visions of an army of airships that looked like steel zeppelins descending on earth back 5000 years ago and how these super colossal men came down out of the ships and taught the earth natives (caveman) about building and creating, about doubling their recourses, splitting into their own tribes and procreating to expand their tribes into different cultures and races. He saw the colossal sized men fucking and sucking each other and the earth natives, each of these ?gods? doing numerous feats of strength with extra, incredible powers as mind control, body control, flying, super speed, growth and shrinking abilities, sudden fire and frozen abilities, all of which any superhero in comic book or the Gods of Roman and Greek mythology could have. They split the natives into different races that would hopefully evolve to their liking. These natives became the Aztecs, Mayans, Egyptians, Grecians, Romans, American Indians, Zulu, Babylonians, and the Shang and Zhou Dynasties, just to name a few.

These colossal men stayed here on earth for centuries as the gods of these cultures and they saw what they had done was good. They had created civilizations of their own likeness but submissive and less of a species then that of themselves. These human beings would be their slaves and yet their children to teach and nurture. Then when theses colossal men felt that their ?human beings? were ready to be on their own, they left to return to Eklor, their home planet, but yet remain in these children?s mythologies and lore to help guide them back one day to right any wrongs they needed too. When the world they created, was no longer to their liking they would come back and enlist a select few to become their equals and to stay on the planet to fix it?.or destroy it. Steve now knew what Chadeklor had not told him. Steve was one of the chosen. He would be an Eklorian. A supreme being for others to worship and follow and in so he would be enlisting his own followers and changing one of his own to become Eklorian. This person would be his equal just as he was becoming Chadeklor?s equal. And so the good world would begin again.

His mind snapped back to the present and the site before him had changed. All the men were asleep on the floor of the locker room. Cum, sweat and bodies were everywhere. Steve had never seen so much cum. Everyone?s bodies, including his own, glistened with its sperm covered sheen. The place reeked of sex and cum, which only made Steve begin to get excited again. His cock was like a tire, quickly inflating to beyond normal means. Then an image came to him. He hadn?t thought of this guy in years. Randal was his nemesis in high school. The guy was a bully and always picked on Steve growing up. In fact he picked on a lot of guys. Steve?s friend Sandy always got it the worst. Randal had a body of a Greek god though: Tight and full of definition with a huge cock. The image of Randal was different. He was naked and huge. He was much bigger than Steve or even Chadeklor and his goons. Randal was a giant of muscle maleness.

Randal?s superior image made Steve?s cock jump even more and without even touching himself he began to shoot huge volleys of cum everywhere. He grabbed his cock and pointed it at his face and relished in the hot liquid slapping him in his jaws, mouth nose and lips. He took in as much of it as he could catch. Then all went black.

Across the city, Randal had found his men and Sandy was his biggest prize of them all?.for now.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to StevePwrBear For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (April 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 03:25 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
cool, cool, cool...but don't loose your great ability to describe the trasformation...another great one champ.!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #3   Add to olympic876's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:56 AM

olympic876 is on a distinguished road
loving the story development and your clear descriptions... looking forward to the next part...
  #4   Add to StevePwrBear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2011, 06:15 AM

StevePwrBear
Send a message via Yahoo to StevePwrBear
Thanks xboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboy View Post
cool, cool, cool...but don't loose your great ability to describe the trasformation...another great one champ.!
Hey there xboy and Olympic, thanks very much for your comments and input. I hope everyone it enjoying the sci-fi/Roman God/Creators feel that I'm trying to incorporate. This last chapter was more to show the identifiers of the storyline and the main charachters which are (Chad, Steve, Chad's maker, Randal and Sandy) Sorry about not having a lot of detail in any transformations in this chapter. Much more will be coming soon. As always, I completely welcome any ideas that you have.

Thanks again,
Steve.
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2011, 06:20 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Looking foward for the next chapter, this saga is really hot and exciting!

Congratulations!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options