The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to myophil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2005, 03:57 PM

myophil is on a distinguished road
high school muscle

my entire high school experience was one unfortunate event after another, yet somehow i made it out alive. few things about those 4 years i actually WANT to remember, and one of those few things was the muscle I encountered. i had tons of fantasies over 4 years and each and every one of them still stirs me something fierce to this day. i'll list some of the muscle i encoutered and the experience that went along with it.
1. his name was Amar. he was a brawny black football player. He was replete with muscles that buldged out all over in the right places. you could see his prominent huge, broad muscled chest through his shirt, and could even see the ditch in his shirt that his pecs created. one of the best parts i think about him was his biceps. i loved it when it was hot out durring spring or summer and he would be wearing a tank top that showed his biceps. his biceps looked like something straight out of a muscle magazine. effortlessly buldging and a nice thick vein running down the middle. had to be about 19-20 inches. i remember i used to see him in the hallway and i would cross over rows of constantly moving people to get his biceps to rub against my arms, worked half the time and got me soooo excited.
2.his name was Cameron. He was a tall, mixed football player. Cameron was gorgeous. he had short crop ceaser style hair cut and a goatee. he was tall, lean and muscled. he had this intoxicating aggression and sex appeal that made him irresistable to me. i remember one day in 9th grade i was in gym class and the weight lifting class ,which cameron was in, came up to play some basketball. That day will stay in my memory forever. cameron literally stood tall against the rest of his classmates. he was wearing a tank top that showed all of his bulging muscles. with a look of sheer dominance he took down all the others in basktball and struck a few poses.(at this point i had to sit down, if you know what i mean ) he was my imaginary boyfriend for a couple years.
3.then there were two unammed juniors who were a year under me at the time and in my chem class.one was white the other black and both on the varsity football team. the white guy i had seen from a year before when he was a sophmore. he looked a LOT like Mark Dalton. he had this sexy gorilla like walk and body that turned me on everytime he walked into the room. his body was so much like mark dalton's it was freaky. he had bulges everywhere that looked like an overstuffed doll. he looked a little like he was on steroids, b/c at 16 looking like that, makes you wonder. nevertheless he had me fantasizing constanly about him. then the other, his muscle friend was black and pretty much the same as his friend. what stood out about him was his ridiculously broad shoulders. he walked like he had absolutely NO idea what to do with them and that they were a hinderance. he sometimes had a tight shirt on that fit tight around his chest and showed his BEAUTIFUL biceps. i remember one time he had this shirt on and walked up to the desk in front of the class to ask the teacher a question. a permanent memory in my
head to this day.
4.this'll be the last one i list, which is my FAVORITE one. his name was kyle. he as were all the others, on the football team. he was indian, or from somewhere in the middle east and was as american as an abercrombie and fitch add, which it looked like he walked out of. he pretty much looked like a middle eastern tom welling(of smallville) so you can imagine how gorgeous he was. he had smooth creamy looking skin and was deliciously buff (more so than tom welling) . he was pretty popular and when people looked or talked to him you could see in thier eyes that they were in awe and itimidated by his looks. he always wore t-shirts that covered about half of his biceps leaving the other half showing his buffed up biceps and veins, flexing as he moved his arms. i remember one time when we were at graduation rehersal we were standing in line, and as his last name was the same as mine he was standing about 1 or 2 places ahead of me. i got a good angle and view of his yummy biceps. great graduation present!
so, there they are, my favorite high school muscle memories. have lots more, but these are the ones that stand out. anybody else got some good stories?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options