The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to joxok's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 05:56 PM

joxok is on a distinguished road
Arrow New album

For people interested in sponsoring me I relized a new album with pics taken during last 2 years, I'm not sending this album to everybody but only to people extremely motivated in starting a massive muscle growth project on me, be prepared to tell me about your plans and goals, requirement from me and every info it can be useful to help me build a clear idea on you and possibly choose your proposal...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options