The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to stlmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2011, 10:01 AM

stlmuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to stlmuscle
Lookin for buds

I've never had a close buddy who really loves lifting, and who we could push each other to get bigger, and generally hang out with. I guess I find myself coming to this board hoping to get in touch with guys with the same obsession. Note: I'm really not into the fantasy aspect (not to say it doesn't get me excited, or that I don't find it attractive - I just find it a waste of time and ultimately self-defeating).

I really love lifting - I have a passion for it. But this passion is kind of in tension because my other life commitments don't leave me with the time I would _love_ to devote to getting freaky huge. I don't know why I am obsessed with muscle ... I've been this way ever since a little kid. I guess I've always been kind of embarrassed by it, because people around me generally don't seem to be, and I've never really been given much support.

Given the chance, I'd love to have a close set of musclehead friends/brothers to learn from, to bond with, and let give me an outlet for this passion/obsession. Obviously, an in-person friendship would be much more satisfying, but there aren't many muscleheads in my social sphere here in St. Louis, so I'll take what I can get. I'm not looking for sexual gratification or a boyfriend or a live-in situation. I just want some real deep friendships with other dudes who have the same passion, and who can be completely open with each other. As to lifting, I'm more than a beginner (been lifting since college, with a few lulls due to injuries), but no where near advanced. I'm 5'7" or so, and around 160lbs, pretty decent shape (not fat, but not cut)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Wynfrith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 01:52 AM

Wynfrith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Wynfrith
Much in the same boat as you are, and looking for the same. More of a beginner (again!) here, but tired of re-beginning, if that makes sense.
Not looking for a sexual relationship either. I am looking for someone that pushes me to grow, and keep growing.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options