The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2011, 10:17 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Being There....

An old story i had written long ago. Not so much as muscle growth,but muscle is the theme,however loosely.

Being There

You were sitting on the edge of the bed in our room,the thin white curtains billowing in from the gentle,warm breeze that blew thru the open balcony doors. Apart from the twittering of birdsong out in the garden,the only sound came from your soft sighing..
Your eyes were moist,evident that you had been crying as you sit alone in our room,holding a framed photograph of us together,reminiscing.
And i knew you,being the ''Big Man'',you rarely,if ever would show such emotions in public,or even much when we were together come to think of it.. Ever thinking that you had to be tough and strong to match that tough and strong body of yours..

Daniel had poked his head thru the door a few minutes ago to check if you were alright, and with a faint smile,you waved him off,saying you were fine.. Daniel knew that look on your face. A feeling of sudden loneliness. Before he left,he had offered his help if you ever needed it.

Now,alone, you sat on our bed,feeling awkward in that black suit and tie and grey silk shirt,not just because it fit tight against your broad wide lats...those 'barn door' lats i used to say to you,..or the long sleeves hugging those thick sinewy arms that would often have held me firm on those intimate ocassions we had together..
You just felt awkward dressed in that suit,especially after you had '.seen me off''......after the eulogy you gave about me that raised a smile and a laugh among those that gathered at that special spot not far from the sea,with those stunning views and that big sprawling Cedar of Lebanon where we took our last walk by.. What way to make me feel all coy and embarassed..huh 'Big Guy'.?

...Yeah,...i was there.

With a gentle creak,you lay back on the bed,and began to dream..

You found it funny at first how i got off on that big hunky body of yours...How i was a typical muscle mary.. But after we became more intimate,you seem to relax into the little fantasies ''little ol' me' used to like indulging in.. even putting on a little muscle show right here in this very room.!

How you used to strip off those clothes you would be wearing,teasingly..
erotically,sensuously..
How just this simple strip tease show from that gym hunk i found and got for my very own self, would turn me on,..make me hard and salivate at the display of stunning muscles on show.

Ah yes, i can see those thick luscious lips of yours curling up at one corner of your face into a wry smile as you reminisced..

Remember the times we shared the shower together...the many times.?
Lucky it was big enough to fit your bodybuilder bod into it.!

How you'd let me run my hands up your rock hard abs,rippling like polished felsh toned cobbles,eight in a row,lathering soap into the nooks between each block that crunched gently as your writhed sexually in the warm waters of the shower.

My hands would reach up to your thick heavy slung pecs that hung out from that fine torso of yours like the overhang of a cliff face,directly in front of my face thanks to my being 'such a short ass'.!

Well, as you saw,it certainly had its benefits at those moments.!

Those smooth mounds of muscle capped with downward pointin nips that i would tease and caress with my mouth that really got you high with lust.
I must admit, just the sight of those huge juicy pecs would get me off,especially when you flexed them and those muscles just juddered,
like you were putting on a display of masculine muscular dominance.
Oh, and i loved how that soapy water would cascade down and thru that grand canyon of a cleft between your pecs..
Pillows ready for me just to bury my face in and lick.

I can see a tear rolling down your left eye now...

The times when you would hold me in those big meaty strong arms,protectively,lovingly..
Those huge mofo arms i used to love watching you flex during our little sessions..
Big boulder biceps..22 inches of raw power.built into solid peaks of strength from all the work-outs you did with those heavy weights.. And watching you work out in itself was a huge orgasmic experiance for me too.!
Prominent chord-like veins streaked along those bulging guns,feeding more power into the mass muscles of your biceps and triceps.
Thick sinewy veiny forearms i could imagine hoisting a heavy anchor chain form a quayside or ripping up a telegraph pole in some stong man show of strength.
Just being held in your big thick arms allowed me to feel protected...
but i could not be protected from everything as my life soon played out.

You sit back up on the bed,wiping away that tear..
Come on big guy..be brave,for me.

My eyes wander down to that crotch of yours... Of all the times and places i had to ''cock watch'', just as those gates are beginning to open for me and you are here mournfully.
Well, you are endowed like a collosus, i can't help it,even if i'm not really with you..

And theres only been a few that have been lucky enough to see those monster genetals of yours..including Daniel,who i can tell was jealous of me,of the fact i got to see them in action..
A cock,when flaccid,that hung like a thick piece of play-doh near 8 inches..
Yes..8 mofukin' inches.! A little teasing and nkneading of that play-doh and one could shape it up into an astounding monster of phallic art.
12 inches.. Light flesh pink,veined,wrist thick...like a corinthian column of manhood. Capped with a flaring red helmet that unsheathed itself from its hood of skin..
There were times when i just wanted you to be brutal and pick me up in those rippling bulging arms of yours and throw me onto our bed and let you just split me apart with that monster.. but you would never take it too far. Allowing me time to adjust orally,anally to your cock,then in a slow and rhythmic movement you would fuck me gently with the skill of a sexual athlete.
Those bull balls,low,thick and heavy,swollen with gallons of cum,would swing and sway as you fucked me,as i sucked you off, as you just strolled around the house starkers...

You were my own private muscle hunk. Built like a proverbial brick shit house. You,gym addict,bodybuilding enthusiast,..greek god..whatever..

I see you get up from the bed to place our picture back on the mantlepiece in front of the mirror,and gasp aloud as you see my face there in the mirror.

You turn around suddenly,but sadly i am not there. Its time i moved on,..and up..

The door swung open and Daniel reappeared. Our long time buddy,another little guy like me who always felt something for you,but never took steps out of loyalty to our freindship.

You sat back down on the corner of the bed,tears welling up.
Daniel quickly came to sit beside you,one arm around your wide wide shoulders,a hand resting upon your own hand,stroking it gently in support.
''I'm here for you, i always will be'' he says.
And i can see that glint in your eyes,even if it is so soon after i left you.

I smiled..Not feeling at all angered..How could i be. Dan was a real great friend,a dear friend,...and someone who could make you happy.
Maybe thru time,you could feel relaxed enough to put on a little muscle show for him too..?

I felt content, i felt ready to go now. Feeling that your life,Daniels will be just as perfect now.. I felt content in seeing this now...
These last few moments,...BEING THERE..

PS: Though this is a tragic story,i kinda wanted to get that piognant spirit take on muscle growth,drawing a few small elements from a personal tragedy a few years back. I do not mean to depress anyone..

Last edited by elysiumfields; March 19th, 2011 at 04:07 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Muscle Linebacker

MuscleBoy23 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MuscleBoy23
Are you okay?

Dude - this story, while really well-written, is horribly depressing. Are you alright?
  #3   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2011, 01:46 PM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Forgive me..I begin to realise this story is inappropriate at this time,given such recent tragedies in the world. I had written this in 2005 and it was not a good year for me,with regards to a personal tragedy.

I will delete this if its deemed inappropriate.
  #4   Add to Xander's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2011, 03:14 PM

Xander is on a distinguished road
Slightly disappointed that I never got a chance to read it, but if it really was inappropriate...
A nerdy English bloke who wants to be a decent author someday. I sometimes wish that I could be some big, dumb American jock who thinks with his dick and only cares about scoring on the field and in bed.
  #5   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2011, 11:31 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
This is not inappropriate in any way.
  #6   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I think it is a great story. I like the honesty it shows. Life isn't all muscles, morphs, and role play. Thanks for sharing. Peace!
  #7   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 01:10 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
You know what, I can't believe you took this down originally. It is a beautiful piece, and poignant. It's a little bit gothic but in a good way.

If someone doesn't like this, they don't have to read it. I've read way, way worse. I'm glad you felt free to share this with us.
  #8   Add to darkblad01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 03:13 AM

darkblad01 is on a distinguished road
good story! the way you conveyed the emotions through the words was excellent!
  #9   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 12:57 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
It was a beautiful story and clearly a great tribute to someone well loved and missed. The greatest stories sometimes come from a place of tragedy. Thank you for sharing your vulnerability!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options