The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to randomsun21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 02:06 PM

randomsun21 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to randomsun21 Send a message via Yahoo to randomsun21 Send a message via Skype™ to randomsun21
A Radioactive Scourge, Chapter 2

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]
Hello everyone,
This is the second chapter of the Green Knight story I've been writing. In the previous chapter, Scourge drained the Knight and is now super-muscled and powerful... Kyle (the Knight) has to recharge and battle him again before he defeats Gaia. This chapter contains loads of muscle growth/drain. Stay tuned and enjoy!

*also, feel free to comment or message me about suggestions!
-----

Scourge wasted no time in seeking out the mistress of the forest. With his body now a dark, emerald green, he began firing a toxic sap and marking the trees as part of his territory. With every attack on the trees, he could hear a voice waling, one that was both fearful and angry with what Scourge was doing. He knew, however, he had to get to the heart of the forest, to really threaten everything that the goddess of the Earth held dear. With her champion down for the count, however, he knew that she would not be a challenge to him. It would only take her foolish pride for her to fall. She may have been a goddess, but being superpowered and gifted with powers akin to the Green Knight’s, he had little fear of losing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Kyle, meanwhile, lay in a heap on the ground. His shell of his Green Knight form smoked from the radiation he’d experienced, and the vines and leafy skin had turned into masses of mush atop him. He had never felt weaker in his life, and couldn’t believe that he had not only failed Gaia, but played right into the hands of Scourge. He knew that he would have to be smarter next time, and would have to somehow get rid of the radioactivity that the monster had deviously acquired. He proposed that perhaps if he could contain Scourge, and get some sort of matter that would drain the radioactivity from him, he’d be able to take him in a fair fight. He lay there, and weakly moved his arms to the nearest tree. Placing a hand on the bark, he drew strength from the thing, momentarily weakening it, but giving him enough strength to pick himself off of the ground. The question was, did he have enough time to do research as to how to defeat scourge? A wave of pain rushed through his head, and he could feel that Scourge was attacking the forest and intent on leaving a wave of devastation. Much worse, he knew that he was going to do battle with Gaia. He had to try and work with her, and perhaps defeat him before it was too late.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]As another tree fell within the forest, crispy from radiation and drained of its essence, Scourge laughed. His body rippled now with hundreds of pounds of muscle, and each moment that passed, he seemed to only get stronger. As he moved forward, his eyes caught sight of what he’d been searching for: there sat a large circle of trees, the oldest in the forest. Each was thick and hundreds of years old, ripe and full of unadulterated power. He knew that Gaia would never let him drain these, her oldest children. It would be a travesty beyond all comprehension, and so he pointed an arm out at the thickest one.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Before the blast of radiation shot from his arm, it was wrapped with vines and pulled upwards, causing his shot to fire harmlessly into the sky. He cocked his head quickly and saw that Gaia was there, hovering near the trees, glowing blue with anger. She snarled as she shot another round of vines at him. Scourge was quick, however, and as never before possible, disappeared into the ground as a mass of vines, only to reappear again as his muscular self closer to Gaia. He shot forth his own vines at her form, and caused her to tumble out of sky, surprised.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]
She burst forth in a ball of flames, only to shoot a sticky flow of sap toward the villain. “Scourge, you shall bring out the worst in me! I will not let you harm my children. You may have taken my Green Knight’s power, but you shall never be a protector of my forest or the earth! I shall see to it that you are made into dirt underneath my feet!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The sap slammed into his pecs and coated his abs, then his thick legs, causing him to fall, stuck to the ground. He seemed immobile, but then the sap sizzled, becoming a toxic ooze. He snarled up at Gaia and took to his feet. “Your old techniques can’t stop me, you vile witch! I’m going to drain you, and then I’m going to become Lord of this forest!” He said proudly, pointing an arm at her body. Within a moment a mass of vines fired upon her, wrapped tightly from her chest down to her feet. She struggled hard against them again, but this time Scourge combined his radioactive powers! Gaia shrieked as she felt the awful power fill her, rattling her mind and her spirit. She moaned as the assault stopped, steam rising from her body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“You may have new powers, but you’ll never defeat me Scourge…” Gaia whispered as she glowed, hovering again in the air. Scourge shielded his eyes as she sent forth a shower of vines and plants upon him, ensnaring him in a cage. She smiled at her handiwork. But the smile faded as she saw the plants wilt around Scourge. He was simply too polluted and too powerful! “No… it can’t be…”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Don’t you get it Gaia? I’ve so much power and pollution you can’t even imagine what’s going to happen to me. I feel stronger than I’ve ever been before.” He flexed his massive pecs, which rippled with strange black veins. His abs were striated, and his quads flexed as massive mounds of muscle. “You have no hero to save you from me now!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]As the battle raged, Kyle made his way into the forest, taking more power from the trees that had remained unscathed. He could sense the situation was dire, and in the distance, he saw the flashes of light. Gaia was fighting Scourge! He focused his mind on the Green Knight, and felt his muscle twitch. He grunted as he felt a knot in his chest, and in a moment, a bud burst forth from between his pecs. Painfully and slowly, the form of the Green Knight reemerged from his body, covering him from head to toe once more. His pecs grew solid and hard again, his biceps massive, his armor restored, and his legs thick and muscular. He charged toward the battle, rushing to save the Lady of the forest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Scourge lept into the air and in an instant, turned into a mass of vines. Gaia couldn’t escape this powerful wave of toxic vines, and fell to the earth, the vines wrapping around her skin tightly and weakening her. He retook his humanoid form, his huge muscular body atop Gaia’s strong but smaller one. For the first time in a long time, fear was in her eyes, while Scourge was full of evil. He laughed as he felt her struggle beneath him, and grasped at her arms. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR][COLOR=white]“It’s finally time Gaia. I’m going to become keeper of this forest, and leave you completely drained and powerless. You're going to be sorry for keeping me locked away.” Gaia simply moaned at this but turned her head with a smile. She saw the Green Knight emerge from the forest. He hadn’t been completely drained after all, she realized, and for an instant she felt safe.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Unhand her Scourge!” Kyle boomed in the strongest voice he could muster. He was still feeling faint from his last battle, but he knew he had to do something. Scourge smiled deviously as the Green Knight approached. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“This must be my lucky day. Two for the price of one! You’re right, I wouldn’t mind taking you both down in one fell swoop. Now, sit tight Gaia…” Scourge pointed a hand at the earth around her, and from the ground snarled vines, glowing with radiant power grasped at her wrists and legs, chaining her to the ground, despite her struggling. Again his body disassembled into a mass of swirling vines, only to reform, tall and menacing in front of the Green Knight.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“No! Kyle… you must recharge! This battle is no longer yours to fight!” Gaia cried out as she struggled, causing Kyle to gasp. Had she no faith in her hero?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Now I see that I’ve left some work unfinished, but you know, I’d rather you see your precious little Lady fall before I finish you once and for all!” Scourge said with his hands on his hips, taunting Kyle but giving him a change to attack. Kyle raced towards him and swung his fists at the stomach of the waiting Scourge. Much too fast for the Green Knight, he changed his abs into an armor plate of petrified wood, causing the hero to yelp in terror and fall backwards. He stepped forward and aimed a finger at Kyle. From the earth hands of bark and vines wrapped around his legs, and from above branches surrounded his muscular arms. He fought to get them off, but they glowed with radioactive poison and drained his strength, leaving him to struggle. His arms were above his head and his legs spread wide in an X formation. He hung his head, trying to think fast of what he could do to get out of this![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]
Scourge ran a finger up and down the struggling hero’s chest, playing with his pecs and moving down his abs, stopping at the mossy loincloth. “I really don’t get why you fight so hard for her. She’s nothing but a pathetic old witch!” With that, Scourge turned toward Gaia, whose chains had nearly torn. He grinned as lifted her from the ground. “Now… let’s see if I can’t get some of that power of yours!” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
Gaia shrieked at his touch, and energy began to crackle between him. Glowing blue, she tried to fight him off. Scourge grew dark green, his muscle swelling outwards like Kyle had never seen. Black veins ripped across his back, then arms, chest, and abs. Gaia convulsed as he drained the spirit of her power, and a great wind began to circle around them. Scourge roared as he swelled upwards, growing taller, thicker, and even more powerful. Kyle felt sick in his stomach, and continued to struggle in his restraints. He thought for a moment, and realized that by transforming and leaving behind a trace of his limbs, he could escape and perhaps do something.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
But Scourge was too fast, and though Kyle managed to dislodge himself from the vines, the great gust of wind blew him back into a tree. He could barely see their forms as Scourge and Gaia were surrounded by a bright light. In a terrifying yell, the winds all died at once, and Kyle gasped at what he could see.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
Gaia’s white dress fluttered in the wind, empty. At Scourge’s feet, all that remained of his Lady was a small wilted flower. He turned to see if he could sense her, if he could reach her within the trees, but everything had grown silent. He wasn’t even capable of hearing her! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
“Ah… she’s finally gone… and now… I’M IN CHARGE!” Scourge roared as he moved his arms. His massive form was easily over nine feet tall, and his muscles rippled evilly from head to toe. Testing his new powers, he moved his hands at the trees, causing their limbs to dance. He grinned ominously as he turned to the Green Knight. “And I guess that would make me your ‘Master’ now wouldn’t it?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
Kyle felt a pang in his stomach, and his eyes welled with tears. He shook his head and roared at the evil Scourge. “You will NEVER be my master. You may have defeated Gaia, but I am going to slay you Scourge. I don’t care if you’re bigger and stronger than you’ve ever been!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
Kyle flexed his own muscles, meager compared to Scourge’s freskish, hulkish form. He yelled as he thrust his fist into the ground, reaching for the crystal sword with the earth. His hands, however, met only the dirt, and though he reached deep into the ground, for the first time ever, found no sword to grab hold. He staggered back for a moment and shook his head. It was no matter. He would defeat Scourge with his other powers, and turned his arms into thick, pointed branches, ready to skewer his opponent.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
Scourge placed his hands upon his hips and laughed. “Do you really think you have what it takes to defeat me now? Go on… I’ll let you take the first shot!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
Kyle swung his limbs at the massive Scourge, striking at his skin, falling back once again. He then leapt at Scourge, a mass of vines that wrapped around his pecs and abs. Scourge struggled for a moment, then grunted, sending a shock of more radiation through Kyle’s form. He fell backwards onto the ground, his leafy skin smoking as the water within was vaporized. He coughed as he sat up, and thought for a moment—perhaps, perhaps there was a natural way to contain this radiation? He blinked, realizing that—there was something—he simply had to… had to…[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
“All right, you’ve been great, but this is getting kind of boring... in fact, you really don’t seem like you’d be that big of a help to me anyway. I don’t need a defender of MY Forest! I am WAY more powerful than you… so why don’t I just drain you and end this!” He said as he turned his own arms into heavy wood and slammed Kyle into the thick oaks. Kyle roared in pain, only to stand in a fighting stance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
“You haven’t…” Kyle began to say, stepping toward Scourge, only to let out a moan. He placed his hands to his head, and felt his muscles convulse. He gasped for air and fell to his knees. “Oh… what’s… happening to… me?” He could feel pain rattle him from within his body, and his muscles quivered. A vine shot out of his chest and connected with one of Scourge’s pecs, then the other. Scourge threw his head back and moaned, in ecstasy as Kyle roared with pain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
“Whoa… looks like since I don’t need you, your time as the Green Knight is up… I get your powers without even having to fight!” Scourge moaned again, closing his eyes as the vines sucked energy from Kyle’s form.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
“Nooo… have to… escape…” Kyle moaned as his muscles shrank against his frame, his body growing thinner and weaker as he gasped yet again. He felt himself being pulled towards Scourge, as if though he were going to absorb Kyle into his body! Weakened and frail, his Green Knight form was wispy, nearly down to Kyle’s original form. He was dragged closer and closer to the looming chest of Scourge, kneeling in the very place Gaia had been defeated. The small wilted flower glowed blue as Kyle stared up in fear at Scourge.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]
His own body glowed blue, and in an instant, the Green knight was reduced to a pile of vines, which quickly slithered up into the chest of Scourge. When the last vine had scampered into Scourge he stared down at the black spot on the ground that had been the Green Knight. He was no more…[/COLOR]

To be continued...[/COLOR]

Last edited by randomsun21; March 20th, 2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Letting others know they can post feedback!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 04:22 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I'm always a fan of muscle/power drain stories! Nice one!
  #3   Add to randomsun21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2011, 10:13 AM

randomsun21 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to randomsun21 Send a message via Yahoo to randomsun21 Send a message via Skype™ to randomsun21
Thanks Vlad! I really like drain/power stories as well. I'm hoping people enjoy it enough that after the 3rd (and final) chapter of this one, I'll be inspired enough to write another story set. :-)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options