The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JosephMitchell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 10:06 PM

JosephMitchell is on a distinguished road
Senior Stud

My first posted story. Its only the first chapter, tell me what you think please.

Senior Stud by Joseph Mitchell

Another thursday at school meant one thing: a pop quiz in Mrs. Krumb's class. The joys of Spanish III. Granted Spanish III wasn't that bad, as Charlie sat one row up and to the right. For Paul, Charlie was the perfect specimen of manhood. He was 17, 6'2? and 230Ibs of rock hard beef. Paul would often find himself dazed as he stared quietly at Charlie, trying to pretend he was daydreaming. Granted, Paul really was daydreaming, about those incredible arms that Charlie had. Paul had heard that those guns were over 18?. That thought gave Paul and instant boner and sent his heart fluttering.

?Raul?? Mrs Krumb was looking spoke Paul's Spanish name again.

?Uh, yo nessesito usar el bano porfavor Seniorita Krumb.? Paul had not idea what the question was, but this had gotten him off the hook before.

?Muy bien Raul? Mrs. Krumb gave him a pass to go. ?Andres porfavor, quanto questa...?

Paul smiled and took the pass and exited the class. Once outside the room he stretched a bit and headed for the cleaner, less often used bathrooms on the 3rd floor. Once inside, Paul decided to relax a bit and sat down in one of the stalls next to the window. After closing the stall door, Paul heard the bathroom door open. ?Great,? Paul thought, ?just when I wanted to have some alone time.?

Paul heard someone using the urinal and figured he'd have to go back to class sometime. He opened the stall door and started to wash his hands when he saw out of the the corner of his eye a massive back. Paul realized it was Charlie who was using the urinal. Paul took a little bit longer to wash his hands and Charlie finished up. As Charlie flushed the urinal and started walking over to the sink next to Paul, Paul noticed the thick outline of Charlies cock. ?Damn,? Paul thought to himself, looks like its 8? soft!?

?Hey Paul,? Charlie reached over, ?I need to get some soap mine's out can I use some from your sink??

?Uh yeah, be my guest Charlie.? Paul couldn't believe the giant teen talked to him. Paul stared mesmerized at the thick and obviously powerful arm reaching in front of him. Charlies tricep and bicep bulged as he got some some out of Paul's dispenser. The arm stopped and seem to twist just a bit as different muscles flexed and rolled across the huge arm. The arm started to bend slowly and Paul whimpered quietly as the bicep grew to a huge peak.

?You like my arm Paul?? Charlie was grinning from ear to ear.

?Oh fuck yes.? Was all Paul could murmur. The flexed arm came up next to his face and Paul, unable to control himself grabbed it. It felt hot. Really hot, and hard as steel. Paul had both hands on it and tried to feel all of it at once, grabbing and squeezing both the bicep and tricep. Pauls heart pounded as he noticed he couldn't dent the arm at all. He heard a chuckle and realized he was basically molesting Charlie's arm.

Paul zipped his head to look at Charlie, expecting either insult or massive injury. Instead, Charlie was only smiling a huge smile. ?Go ahead little man, these arms love to be worshipped. You should come over and hang out sometime after school. I have football from til 5 and weight lifting til 8 and then I'm free little man. I'll show you what real power is.?

Charlie put his arm down for a very dissapointed yet excited Paul and left the bathroom. Paul stared for a minute and then came in his pants bucking and whimpering as he leaned on the counter for support. Paul got some paper towel and tried to dry and clean off what he could before going back to class and stared at the muscle beast in front of him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to JosephMitchell For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 10:36 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
nice lil start you have here
  #3   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 06:22 AM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
Charlie senior stud

Really great story. PLEASE, keep going.
  #4   Add to squeeze's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 09:20 AM

squeeze is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Great opening story, please keep going! The story base allows for many avenues to take and multiple characters to develop.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I am sure for most of us this story will bring back memories of our HS days, drooling over few HS muscle hunks. I am hoping Charlie also wrestles, and will ?show what real power is? on / to Paul. [/COLOR]
  #5   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 01:37 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Definitely a good first chapter. Am looking forward to learning what "...real power is" as much as Paul.
  #6   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 02:01 PM
Alpha Boy

BuffBoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BuffBoy
Damn! This reminds me of an experience I had myself in school! Totally hot that he's opened to being worshiped, great description in the store too, I can't wait to read more
  #7   Add to LoveEmBig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 05:53 PM

LoveEmBig is on a distinguished road
who doesn't love being reminded of their huge high school crush? awesome story, keep it coming!
  #8   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 08:34 AM

tonypal76
You have the little things that make everybody want more. Congratulations and we are all hoping for a lot more. Want to meet your big boy's teammates, too.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options