The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
Send a message via AIM to nevertoobig Send a message via MSN to nevertoobig Send a message via Yahoo to nevertoobig
Synthol & Ade

Hey guys!

I haven't been much of a poster, but now I'd like to start a thread. It's about synthol and it for guys who like it. So if you disapprove, dislike or hate it, please don't tell it here. There are anough thread on this board which tell us that. I, personally, like synthol/ade. If done rightly. I'm thinking about using it. So I am very serious about this. If you think you have something to contribute, like a video or picture, please do. If you have positive comments, please tell us!

We are all here together in this board and I have always found it full of tolerant, considerate and understanding people. Please proof I am right!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
Send a message via AIM to nevertoobig Send a message via MSN to nevertoobig Send a message via Yahoo to nevertoobig
To start with, a very bad example, but I don?t think these videos have been posted yet.
Synthol can be overdone, just take a look at this guy. He?s probably perfectly happy with it and that?s what it?s about.

#3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 05:57 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
....Losers and like retard lol

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy

Last edited by xboy; April 5th, 2011 at 07:02 PM.
  #4   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 07:18 AM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
www.grammarnazi.com.au
  #5   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertoobig View Post
Hey guys!

I haven't been much of a poster, but now I'd like to start a thread. It's about synthol and it for guys who like it. So if you disapprove, dislike or hate it, please don't tell it here. There are anough thread on this board which tell us that. I, personally, like synthol/ade. If done rightly. I'm thinking about using it. So I am very serious about this. If you think you have something to contribute, like a video or picture, please do. If you have positive comments, please tell us!

We are all here together in this board and I have always found it full of tolerant, considerate and understanding people. Please proof I am right!

Thanks!
I'm sure measured, calm feedback on both sides would do no harm.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #6   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 10:54 AM

benchdude has disabled reputation
dude looks like he's about 15-16y/o in the close-up in that 3rd one lol.. the caption says his arms are 70cm which is 27 1/2". I've seen worse. I've always wondered why they don't do their forearms as well, to at least make it look a little bit more proportional.
  #7   Add to michael1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 02:06 PM

michael1 is on a distinguished road
Keep it going buddy!!!
  #8   Add to drew's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Freak Under Construction!

drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to drew Send a message via Yahoo to drew
I think synthol and silicone and such are awesome.

This guy has to have the best results ever!

#9   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 07:01 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
...another loser hahahahahahahaah

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #10   Add to felixvii's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 08:09 PM

felixvii is on a distinguished road
Question And?

Why can't he hold his own microphone?
  #11   Add to Kreyn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Europeans do it better

Kreyn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kreyn Send a message via Skype™ to Kreyn
I personally think there's nothing wrong with synthol... as long as its done in moderation and correctly. If it looks like the guy has no muscle and just injects injects injects to get his size, its a huge turnoff.

However, if a guy actually works out and grows his own muscle before injecting synthol, it can look pretty good. It will almost always be obvious, but it does look good for that little extra size. The guy drew posted is actually pretty good looking, wish he did a better job on his traps though.

Most guys fail to realize that a lot of pro bodybuilders also use synthol to bring up lacking areas. Cutler, Coleman, Milos, Paco, Ernie Taylor, amongst many more, have all used synthol at some point.

Motivation comes from within.
  #12   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 02:43 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
I'm turned on by muscle, how it looks and feels. This, simply put is not muscle and never will be, and in 99% of all cases it does not look like muscle should nor does it feel like it. Even when it does look like it, it still isn't muscle, so as far as I'm concerned it could well be a very sophisticated rubber suit, or 'sculpted fat' - not what I want, end of story.
Now I'm not arguing what these guys should or should not do, that's their problem. But trying to peddle oil as muscle tissue is simply a lie, no matter that it seems most of the public has no idea how muscle SHOULD look or has their own dysmorphias (like equating big = fat = muscular). But then, hipocrisy is not all that uncommon in bodybuilding, just look at supplement ads :P
  #13   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Please don't mutilate yourself like that.

The guys in these video have more implants and Synthol than muscle they look fake and not just fake but freaky fake.

The second guy at least got someone with some idea of what muscle looks like but they put in way too much "filler." And his simulated muscles look like balloons. Do you really think that's attractive?

Right now I consider myself to be a fat pig and the first guy is fatter than me. And between the Synthol and fat his upper arms shake and quiver like they are full of jello. This is somehow attractive?

There is a place for implants and Synthol in the world... that place is to correct minor flaws. If you have some sort of defect that you can't build symmetrical muscle (and you have really tried) then maybe Pec or Calf implants are okay if your self image is so fragile you need the ego boost. And if your muscles on one side don't quite match the other side in size and shape then maybe a little Synthol to fill in dents and equalize size is resonable... But this would only require a few cubic centimeters of Synthol, not the liters the guys in the videos have had injected.

Personally I think that when there is more Synthol than muscle the effect looks more like rolls of fat than any sort of muscle. And I would rather be stick thin skinny than have bags of oil hanging on me. Even fat would be more attractive... at least it real.

Ender
  #14   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboy View Post
...another loser hahahahahahahaah
and so are you for posting the same worthless comment again and again. nobody is interested in your opinion here. the original poster very clearly asked people to keep negative comments to themselves. you didn't. twice. you = the real loser.
  #15   Add to drew's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Freak Under Construction!

drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to drew Send a message via Yahoo to drew
I have to say I find the negative reactions to this sortof thi g surprising. Whether you like the look these guys have, it is their look and one they've designed for themselves.

This site is filled with stories of magic pills and miracle drugs that morph a body into a cartoonish muscle-inflated form that is beyond human and beyond believable.

These guys actually do that sort of self-morphing in real life. Their physical forms are their equivalent to photoshop. I'm not sure whether the negative reactions are truly not liking what you see, or being intimidated by the fact that these guys are willing to do something to themselves that's beyond the comfort zone of most people.

I personally would love to have traps like the guy I posted. I think they look awesome. To me if his neck were thicker and his pecs fuller he'd have about the perfect upper body. And you can tell by how low his bodyfat is and tight his abs are that synthol or silicone (thinking that's what his actually is) is only a portion of his overall regimen.

Also, while I'll agree the first guy looks jacked up, I'd like to point out that he and the other guy do a lot of heavy weights in their vids so their arms can't be all oil because they're definitely strong too.

I'm not saying everyone should use such stuff, but ya gotta hand oft these guys for having the balls to take control of their own bodies and morph themselves as they see fit.
  #16   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
I sort of expected the negative comments. But people, please, I didn't create this thread for a discussion. I opened it for the people who do like it. There are more out there, I know. But because everybody is always so harsh and judgemental about it people don't want to come out in the open with it. Of you want to argue about whether or not these are 'muscles' and whether or not it is attractive or whatever, do that at one of the other threads.
Drew has a point though, most of the stories here about 6'0" guys with 50" biceps, so the guys who use synthol try to achieve that. The guy in the 4th video did have a very good body to start with. I'll post some pictures of him to show his progress.
  #17   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Drew the first guy hasn't got a clue how to lift a weight he's throwing the bar around with very little control and several times nearly drops it on himself. He's a menace to everyone near him in the gym... I can easily imagine the big guy that has a decent build that keeps putting himself between the first guy and the weights is the gym manager and he's trying to tell him he's trying to lift too much and is going to hurt himself or someone else.

I only saw one shot of the second guy lifting, he appeared to be doing Negetive Reps and the guy spotting was doing a lot of the lifting and he was just letting the weight down. As I said above who every pumped all the synthol into the second guy had some idea what real muscle looks like. But he's got so much junk pumped into him he looks like a bodybuilder blowup toy not an actual human.

My idea of attractive muscle is lean, definded, symmetrical, and balanced these guys are none of those. In the second guy's before picture he was a decent looking guy maybe a bit lanky but a good looking guy now he's a cartoon freak. For someone to do that to himself he must some very serious self image problems... I feel sorry for both of them I know I have self image problems and have done some extreme things to change my body but I would never consider what they did/had done to themselves.

Ender

Nevertoobig-- we were writing at the same time sorry for continuing the discusion you didn't want...

Last edited by Ender; April 6th, 2011 at 02:30 PM.
  #18   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
It's alright Ender, at least you treat it not like something disgusting. But you are right about the first guy, this is over the top. That's why I posted that first, I also said that this guy didn't use it wisely.
But perhaps this guy is a better example of what I have in mind. I want to see someone has used synhtol (or ADE in this case), the muscle is out proportion exactly how I like it

#19   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

I can understand what that guy did to his arms but I still think he's is has serious body image issues. If he's happy with the way he looks in the pic that's great... I'm happy for him... he hasn't mutilated himself much more than by getting a tattoo or some major piercings. But if he goes out the next week and has his arms inflated by another inch he really needs help.

This guy I don't understand at all, he has abs I would give nearly anything to have and then he has his pecs inflated so much they look like breasts rather than the muscular pecs a guy is suppose to have... I had surgery to correct Gyno that didn't look a tenth as feminine he looks now... Am I the one with a self image problem or him?

Ender

Appearently the guy died 21 JAN 2010 I'm not sure about the cause the audio and text is all in Russian or something

Last edited by Ender; April 6th, 2011 at 04:59 PM.
  #20   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2011, 07:42 AM

Well, sorry for the negative comments but one thing that was said a few posts up, epitomizes all that is negative with Synthol and ADE. "The muscle is disproportionate just the way I like' would be just fine, if only it was muscle - the whole problem is, it's NOT muscle. In other words, there is no muscle growth involved at all, it just LOOKS as if it was, and that only if it it was truly expertly done. But the illusion would be shattered as soon as you got close enough, not to mention, touched it.
What I am trying to say is, if it's your thing to see overinflated shapes, that's just fine, in fact, then being on 'musclegrowth' is just one way you can get that, while you could just as well be on a 'brestgrowth' or 'selective fat growth' forum or whatever, but it won't make something that's not muscle into muscle, no matter how much the shape looks like it. I remember at one time there was some sort of liposuction procedure that could be used selectively to create the look of having abs. Apparently it stopped being interesting since it probably took only a few months for the novelty to lose it's visual appeal and stop fooling anyone.
This should also be an answer to anyone comparing Synthol use to ste stories here on the site - whatever the fantasy method involved, it invariably grows REAL muscle. I have yet to see a story here that involved growing lumps that just appear as muscle from afar and have none of it's function, except perhaps as a point of ridicule. I really cannot see how the appearance of muscularity (but only the appearance) would automatically be attractive to members here who find actual muscularity, no matter how exaggerated and out of proportion, appealing. The saying goes, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... not just, if it look like a duck.
  #21   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

I completely agree Synthol is a "cheat" to increase the apparent size of a muscle. It has a valid use in very small amount ins cosmetic and reconstructive procedures basically to smooth out 'dents' and 'hollows.'

The problem is that some people have a very distorted perception of their body image and messed up priorities. What's going on in their heads is very similar the the what drives anorexics and bulimics. They hate what they think they see in the mirror and are obsessed with changing it as quickly as possibly. Just like an anorexic that's starving to death sees himself a obese; these guys see themselves as small and they want/need to be big and they don't care how they get that way. So decent looking guys pump themselves full of oil and have mounds of plastic implanted on their bodies. Which they truly believe makes them look like they have a perfect body, regardless of what the rest of the world thinks. It's really sad, like anorexics they desperately need help but they are unaware that they have a problem.

I really need to stop trying to save the world... I just piss off other people and make myself miserable. I really need to start living at gym instead of here then maybe I wouldn't hate myself so much when I look in the mirror.

Ender
  #22   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2011, 09:14 PM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
Is synthol cheating? Yeah, it is.

Do I care? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

I find Gregg Valentino really hot and this video gets me every time I watch it. It depends on how it's done and the guy working with it. Sometimes he can make it work to his advantage and set off some wonderful fantasy scenarios, sometimes not.

#23   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2011, 10:40 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hey guys!

Thanks!

I have seen synthol done well, but the real problem with synthol is that it is done very badly far more than it is done correctly. To me, the only upside of synthol is it does create a method where an average person for a short time can experience what it might be like to have at least some concept of greatly increased muscle size. Legit extreme muscle size does come at a price at least to a minor degree. One example is the holding of a cell phone to one's ear. The bicep and forearm collide. Most heavily into bodybuilding now are wired for Bluetooth. The other thing with these products is that the reaction is different at different injection sites. Some areas swell greatly and easily and others do not. Some areas are very difficult to inject and do well with regards to the look. Pecs are very difficult and can look "lumpy" if done wrong. Over time, Synthol re-absorbds and the effect is not permanent.
There are other products that do the same thing. Many criticize this because it legitimately is a way of "cheating" to get additional size temporarily.

These products are very common in South America and they are very popular with teens down there who spend more time saving up for the shots than they do at the gym. Some look completely grotesque and a few actually look quite good. There are several South American male porn stars that have had and continue to have this done. If you are interested you can PM me and I will see which ones I can dig from the woodwork again. The good ones are hard to tell and the bad ones are bloody awful looking.

Hey, if you manage to do a great job send me a PM with some pics of your efforts!

Good Luck!
  #24   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
Please stop the endless monologues about how it's fake and they're not working for it and it looks unreal. WE KNOW. That's not the point. I LIKE IT. And some others probably do. I hoped to get more people in the open with this thread. The only thing I've noticed is there are a lot more people PM-ing me. Let people tell their dirty secret: they like it...

Now, enough for the lecture, how about this, guys:

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/15777/JOEY
  #25   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyKB View Post

I have seen synthol done well, but the real problem with synthol is that it is done very badly far more than it is done correctly. To me, the only upside of synthol is it does create a method where an average person for a short time can experience what it might be like to have at least some concept of greatly increased muscle size. Legit extreme muscle size does come at a price at least to a minor degree. One example is the holding of a cell phone to one's ear. The bicep and forearm collide. Most heavily into bodybuilding now are wired for Bluetooth. The other thing with these products is that the reaction is different at different injection sites. Some areas swell greatly and easily and others do not. Some areas are very difficult to inject and do well with regards to the look. Pecs are very difficult and can look "lumpy" if done wrong. Over time, Synthol re-absorbs and the effect is not permanent.
There are other products that do the same thing. Many criticize this because it legitimately is a way of "cheating" to get additional size temporarily.

These products are very common in South America and they are very popular with teens down there who spend more time saving up for the shots than they do at the gym. Some look completely grotesque and a few actually look quite good. There are several South American male porn stars that have had and continue to have this done. If you are interested you can PM me and I will see which ones I can dig from the woodwork again. The good ones are hard to tell and the bad ones are bloody awful looking.

Hey, if you manage to do a great job send me a PM with some pics of your efforts!

Good Luck!
I agree with the high lighted points above... As I have said Synthol is a cosmetic surgical procedure, and like most procedures when done properly the results can be beautiful and can greatly enhance a person's self image but when done badly the results are frequently tragic... (ex Michael Jackson's nose)

I think that it is tragic to see a decent looking kid be mutilated by butchers that fed the kid's delusion at having impossibly huge pecs and upper arms make him more attractive, masculine, virile and sexy.

I suspect that there may be some level of cultural predilection, in addition to the availability of the materials operating here since so many to the 'proud victims' that display on seem to believe in 'machismo' and similar myths.

It is really a sad statement on humanity that we raise so many of your kids with such distorted self images that they seek out the illusion of beauty and health with things like this and anorexia/bulimia.

I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread... seeing guys do this to themselves and believing it is an enhancement is too depressing.

Ender
  #26   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Please stop the endless monologues about how it's fake and they're not working for it and it looks unreal. WE KNOW. That's not the point. I LIKE IT. And some others probably do. I hoped to get more people in the open with this thread. The only thing I've noticed is there are a lot more people PM-ing me. Let people tell their dirty secret: they like it...

Now, enough for the lecture, how about this, guys:

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/15777/JOEY
doesn't exist.
  #27   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
  #28   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2011, 11:24 AM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Love it.
See here, for example:
http://xxx.gaynet.tv/play-332630-Lat...y_The_Man.html
  #29   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2011, 01:17 PM
bulker1232

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganteugene View Post
He is absolutely GORGEOUS ... hope he keeps going
  #30   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2011, 12:58 AM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,032 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Wow, ganteugene does that guy use synthol in his arms? This is probably the first time that I would overlook the synthol because actually looks pretty decent. The guy is really sexy and has some really great equipment.
  #31   Add to TopHeavy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2011, 02:27 AM

TopHeavy is on a distinguished road
All these synthol guys seem to overboard with the biceps and forget everything else. Does anyone know of anyone who has similarly ballooned their pecs up using synthol?
  #32   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
Perhaps something lie this:

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#AlbumZo...=1226590590606

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#AlbumZo...=1222378810828

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#AlbumZo...=1226226404849
  #33   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2011, 02:27 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
There's this teen kid I once saw on this forum (not too long ago) who'd be perfect for this thread. He was clearly injected with syntol, but it did look quite sexy. Though he was actually a little too young for synthol, I mean, like 16 or something.
  #34   Add to kitchenfreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2011, 10:23 AM

kitchenfreak is on a distinguished road
keep it up

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #35   Add to TopHeavy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2011, 01:27 PM

TopHeavy is on a distinguished road
Nice pics.
  #36   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven79 View Post
Wow, ganteugene does that guy use synthol in his arms? This is probably the first time that I would overlook the synthol because actually looks pretty decent. The guy is really sexy and has some really great equipment.
I can't believe you actually have to ask it's visible from a mile.
Never mind the ridiculous traps that could simply never look like that because the muscle doesn't have that shape and never could no matter how big they got and certainly nevermind the toothpick legs. Sorry, but I almost fell of the chair laughing...
  #37   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2011, 01:46 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganteugene View Post

Well that video is HOT.

BUT... when he takes the shirt off, you can see, because it's not actually muscle its something fake, his shoulders dont move with the rest of his body. So when hes leant back jerking, he looks pretty fucking hot. I kinda like that angle, its almost cartoon like.

But if he did anymore it's just look weird from all angles, and it's still not the same as reall 100% muscle.
  #38   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilimzn View Post
I can't believe you actually have to ask it's visible from a mile.
Never mind the ridiculous traps that could simply never look like that because the muscle doesn't have that shape and never could no matter how big they got and certainly nevermind the toothpick legs. Sorry, but I almost fell of the chair laughing...
I have to agree, the bulk of his upper arm is down around his elbow. With a real bicep the bulk is centered between the elbow and shoulder. It is really sad to see reasonably good looking young guys mutilating their bodies like this. I guess they are in too much of a hurry and too lazy to actually work for it and lift some weight. And too cheap to find someone with enough knowledge of anatomy to do a convincing job.
  #39   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2011, 01:57 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronymous View Post
There's this teen kid I once saw on this forum (not too long ago) who'd be perfect for this thread. He was clearly injected with syntol, but it did look quite sexy. Though he was actually a little too young for synthol, I mean, like 16 or something.
Found it!
  #40   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Grower

nevertoobig
How you like this one:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options