The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jsmi123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 02:26 PM

jsmi123 is on a distinguished road
Project Mold Me

Wow its been a while since I posted here. I figured this was a good place to come for motivation in the gym...which is very much what i need.

I've been going to the gym continuously for about five months now (i started going a few years back but it's always been on and off for years) so here's a starting picture back from last year

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/...0.jpg&newest=1

Here's a pic from a few months ago

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/...1.jpg&newest=1

And currently:

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/...2.jpg&newest=1

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/...4.jpg&newest=1

So I've been seeing okay results, but not completely pleased. Granted, my genetics make it nearly impossibly for me to gain weight, despite how much I eat, but I still have good muscle growth. As you can see, I'm inclined to the lean/runners build. But i wanna change that! So here's my idea: You guys help me out. Share your workouts that add ridiculous mass, and I'll do em. And of course, I'll keep y'all updated. Give me eating plans, workout plans, etc, and I'll be the lab rat and see how they work. Keep in mind though, that I'm a starving college student and can't really afford to buy all types of food and such haha.

Just tell me what to do. Give me advice, pointers, workouts, ANYTHING to help me get huge! I'll post results here for your viewing pleasure
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
The grass is always greener elsewhere...

You're not big but you have great definition and nice symmetry... I would love to have abs like yours.

So don't get down on yourself...

Ender
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:40 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
i may suggest you post your current diet, current workout so we can make the adjustments..or changes
  #4   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 08:50 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
I agree with Ender's comments...you look quite good now: nicely muscled, lean, super abs, etc.

That being said, I appreciate your desire for "more." Try to eat regularly...even if it is just a handful of peanuts. You are lucky in that you don't have to stick to just proteins & veggies. You can spice up your meals with carbs and fats since you want more mass.

To get more specific input, please send over your details as latinherc suggests.

Good luck--you are already off to a good start!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options