The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to IJrge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2011, 07:01 AM

IJrge is on a distinguished road
How do you go about finding?

I'm not asking for a source, but I'd like to know how to go about finding one? What kind of guy should I be introducing myself to at the gym? What's a good non-incriminating way to get to the subject? 'hypothetically' what did you guys go through to find a hookup, and what should I avoid doing in the process?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bigbob111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2011, 05:48 PM

bigbob111 is on a distinguished road
Someone thought I was on steroids once. Actually have never used them, but they sort of implied that making progress since starting could be explained by some hidden formula. REGULAR EXCERCISE AND GOOD DIET HAS ITS BENEFITS SRSLY One of the gym instructors was apparently asking the same question about "if you would do roids" so apparently its not a big deal to ask, but the know how of where it acutally is going to come from is a struggle, especially for us Australians with our hyper nosey customs inspection.
  #3   Add to IJrge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2011, 06:06 PM

IJrge is on a distinguished road
I've made good gains going natural, but I've been frustratingly stuck bellow 300lbs bench for years, occasionally edging over it, only to drop back due to one issue or another. I've always had trouble building arms, too. Recently injured, I'm looking to repair and then hit this hard to try and finally obliterate that 300 ceiling and weak arms for good. I want to get into that around 350 bench range and nice arms. I'm not above using some help to break that plateau to get to my ideal range. Not looking to do it long term, but just want to try it to hit that ideal.
  #4   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2011, 06:47 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Well, not speaking as an expert (or even someone with any experience at all) but as someone who's followed this stuff for a long time and read his fair share, I suspect you may hit some snags there. One major problem I suspect you're going to run into with that plan, is that people (more knowledgeable people than myself) will likely tell you that steroids aren't such a great way to short-circuit your way to "long term" improvements.

...Unless you're seriously just looking to "hit that ideal" only briefly/temporarily ? I guess maybe to prove to yourself that you could do it, or something.

You'll make a lot of progress while juicing, sure... but you'll also lose a lot of that improvement, in both size and strength, after the cycle is over. You will have to fight like crazy to hold on to anything at all, in fact. So, especially if you're planning to stop at that, you might end up wondering if a not-insignificant chunk of dough spent on basically-temporary gains really bought you anything, especially since it required you to really step up your workouts ? heck, you could have done that anyway and probably achieved pretty much the same thing on your own!

...Which is kind of the point. Unless your workouts are already completely maxed out, to the point it's just not possible to push yourself any harder than you're already working... then you probably could make equivalent progress even without the steroids. Certainly, I doubt they're going to do much of anything to help you bounce back from injury faster, if you're still recovering and your workouts aren't yet back to the level they were previously... in fact, they're liable to lead to further problems, making it more likely you'd push too hard, too fast before you're fully healed.

*shrug* Just things to consider. Good luck, whatever route you decide to take!
  #5   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2011, 08:23 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
From what you say i think you do not have a complete understanding of what steroids actually do. They will improve healing if used right and the proper ones are used BUT this requires some rather unorthodox methods to their use, at least from the bodybuilding standpoint.
As for breaking through a plateau, this is not a good idea. For starters, you have a 99.9% chance that once youa re off, you'll get right back where you were before, and in fact, maybe even worse, because trying to repeat lifts you could do while on, may lead to injury which can be of the type that cannot ever be fixed again. Secondly, getting thorught a plateau is not always a question of strength or size, but rather technique - steroids are not going to hlep you there. In fact, by replacing quality with wuantity, they may well do the oposite.
And finally, you have to consider that there is a point you cannot go over naturally, period. The idea of continual progress is simply put a phalacy. Everyone has their limits, and they can only be changed if womething in the system changes and stays changed - but of course, these things never come without some kind of price. It may well be that the only way you will achieve a 350# bench press, is with the use of steroids, and if so, the only way you can continue doing it, is by continuing to be on steroids, with all the potential problems this may bring. So, now you have some things to ponder.
  #6   Add to lucas's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 06:30 PM

lucas
1. Become friend of the freaks at the gym, but unfortunately you have to look your part: being big and dedicated.
2. Google any roid name you have heard of. It might lead you to a "sales" site or an international board where is OK to advertise.
3. Suffer the risk, finding a good source it will be trial and error. You will lose money on your way to find the one that works for you. You have to do it yourself. Roid users don't give their sources easily.
  #7   Add to getbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2011, 03:09 PM

getbigger is on a distinguished road
To get your feet wet, if you can afford it, there are anti-aging clinics that will prescribe HGH & test. If you can't afford that, you probably can't afford steroids. In which case, your local sports nutrition store will have a good selection of prohormones. Ask your salesperson for advice on a bulking cycle, and PCT. Either of these 2 options will get you growing in a way that the bigger guys will trust you more, as long as you are busting your ass in the gym. If you aren't busting your ass at the gym, then you are wasting your money & your liver with steroids.
  #8   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 01:47 AM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan8940 View Post
Steroid is an easy way to build muscles quickly. Keep it up.
"Easy" ? Now, there's and unfortunately common misconception.
Steroids will amplify the effect of good diet and hard training.
Steroids without good diet and hard training will just make you fat.
  #9   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 03:49 AM
MelbGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msclbldr View Post
"Easy" ? Now, there's and unfortunately common misconception.
Steroids will amplify the effect of good diet and hard training.
Steroids without good diet and hard training will just make you fat.
Oh please.. what is this, Bodybuilding.com? It is VERY easy to get muscular while ON.

"Good diet"? You think those bodybuilders loaded up on tren, deca, anadrol, test, primo, masteron, EQ, hgh... watch what they eat? Lol.

"Hard training"? Have you not seen 300lb pro bbers curling 35lb dumbbells with their 20 inch arms? Have you not heard how lazy some of those pro bodybuilders are (like Flex Wheeler, Dennis Wolf...)? Have you not seen before & after pics of random guys doing hgh for just 7-10 days with NO change in diet and NO training and seeing their arms and delts blow up?
Or how about those figure chicks with big shredded arms/delts loaded up on winny, anavar, primo and clen, curling those little 5lb dumbbells with ZERO intensity?
You think the reason why pro bbers are so big is because they train so much harder than the rest and not because THEY TAKE THE MOST AMOUNT OF DRUGS?

"Steroids without good diet and hard training will just make you fat"? Umm.. research tren, anavar and hgh (I know it's not a steroid) then get back to me.

The REAL "common misconception" is that bodybuilding's hard. Only thing hard about it is finding legit drugs. ANYone can build large muscles with drugs. Those juiced 50+yo American ladies with large muscles you see flexing on youtube proves my point(s).
BODYBUILDING = DRUGS.
HTH
  #10   Add to Silverslinky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 05:09 AM

Silverslinky is on a distinguished road
True that melbguy,
That is why there are very few Australian pro bodybuilders
  #11   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 06:46 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
sigh. or, as we say, Oy Vey.
true, you'll get big on steroids (generally. I know a guy who takes anything under the sun, and you'd hardly know he's lifting. and yes, he eats and trains hard. just dead zero genetics for it.)
but to become good, pro-good, you need to have elite genetics. look at the current pros, what they looked like at 18, before using drugs. look at lee priest at 13! that's elite potential.
  #12   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2012, 04:33 PM
MelbGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inm View Post
sigh. or, as we say, Oy Vey.
true, you'll get big on steroids (generally. I know a guy who takes anything under the sun, and you'd hardly know he's lifting. and yes, he eats and trains hard. just dead zero genetics for it.)
but to become good, pro-good, you need to have elite genetics. look at the current pros, what they looked like at 18, before using drugs. look at lee priest at 13! that's elite potential.

Can EVERYbody PLEASE STOP with this "genetics" crap? Lee Priest looked decent at 13 because HE WAS JUICING AT THAT AGE. Pros looked muscular in their teens because THEY WERE JUICING AT THAT AGE. Do you really think they start juicing when they're 18+? You can't be serious. Millions of pre-teens smoke ciggies.. and you think thousands of 15yo's won't swallow little tablets to build muscle?
Those 260lb pros would be 100lbs lighter if it weren't for DRUGS. NOT "genetics" but DRUGS.
You think you need "elite genetics" to be a pro? Have you not seen how narrow Phil Heaths chest is or the fact that he only has a 4-pack? How about Arnold with his 4-pack abs and wide waist?
Genetics only affect muscle SHAPE, BONE STRUCTURE, VASCULARITY and in some cases CALVES. But when it comes to building large muscles, it's all about drugs. You can have the "worst genetics" imagineable and STILL get HUGE and ripped while on gear. You can have the "best genetics" ever, but you will NEVER be over 180lbs at 5% bf for eg. without DRUGS.
When people say they don't respond to steroids, they're just too stupid to figure out that they took bunk gear. Your friend with "zero genetics" most likely uses... wait for it... FAKE STEROIDS.
Again: Bodybuilding = DRUGS.
Look at those cows which get injected with those tren pellets. They build muscle by just eating grass all day! You don't see them squatting and benching, then downing protein shakes post workout do you?
This genetics crap has been brainwashed into everyone by all the lying juiced-up bodybuilders, pro athletes, youtube muscle posers, actors, wrestling commentaters, the media... and has to STOP. People need to wake the f-up.

("sorry" for these meltdowns.. but I'm just so sick & tired of hearing people talk about genetics, discrediting steroids and worshipping steroid abusing bodybuilders)
  #13   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:57 AM

then read from someone who trains NPC and pro level BBers

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthr...ighlight=yates

(need to register to view his example pictures).

and lee priest has that myostatin genetic bug (feature?). As does flex wheeler.
Arnold and Phil are genetic freaks, enev though they're not perfect. you just have to be better than anyone else at the time.

While its true that pro BBing is about the drugs, it does not mean that if anyone here starts taking shitload of them tomorrow, we're PRO within 3 years. the drugs are just enablers for that body to grow.
again, I've seen people who take everything you can think of, and dont grow, while others take nothing and grow nicely (but need hard&heavy work) .
  #14   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 09:32 PM
MelbGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inm View Post
then read from someone who trains NPC and pro level BBers

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthr...ighlight=yates

(need to register to view his example pictures).

and lee priest has that myostatin genetic bug (feature?). As does flex wheeler.
Arnold and Phil are genetic freaks, enev though they're not perfect. you just have to be better than anyone else at the time.

While its true that pro BBing is about the drugs, it does not mean that if anyone here starts taking shitload of them tomorrow, we're PRO within 3 years. the drugs are just enablers for that body to grow.
again, I've seen people who take everything you can think of, and dont grow, while others take nothing and grow nicely (but need hard&heavy work) .

Dude.. just stop. You have been heavily brainwashed and EVERYthing you write is wrong.
You think I'm going to waste my time reading a bunch of bs from someone who trains (supplies drugs to) pro bodybuilders? You think those "trainers" are going to openly admit that bodybuilding = drugs and all they're good for is supplying drugs to bodybuilders?
Lee Priest and Flex Wheeler are myostatin deficient? LMAO! That's what they want you to believe. They want you to believe they are "genetic freaks". Lee Priest goes around telling people he barely takes/took any drugs (while juiced to the gills!) and Flex walks around wearing a "Genetic Freak" t-shirt these days with his oil filled arms and no muscle thinking he looks good (while being laughed at).
If they have myostatin problems, why has Flex lost just about all his muscle mass? Wouldn't he still be huge.. or better yet, still growing??
I can't talk about Priest as he still uses a lot.. but he does NOT have a myostatin prob. His mum was a juicer herself and it's obvious she had him hooked up with cadavar (sp?) hgh once she realized he was a midget from a young age to help him grow.
How can you call Arnold a genetic freak when he started juicing at 15.. looked nothing special as a kid.. and looks nothing special now?
How can you call Phil a genetic freak when he was juicing since his basketball days and looked pretty average? The guy just took a SHITLOAD of hgh + insulin and blew up. You too would blow the f-up if you took as much roids, hgh and insulin as he did.

I'm done with you. I didn't sign up to this website to talk about this crap. Would've joined getbig.com instead.

BODYBUILDING = STEROIDS. PRO BODYBUILDING = STEROIDS, HGH, INSULIN, SYNTHOL/SEO, DIURETICS... PERIOD.
  #15   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 01:10 AM

oh no, please dont be done with me!

low tolerance to disagreement.. wow. do some meditation or something... relax!
  #16   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 09:33 AM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbGuy View Post
Dude.. just stop. You have been heavily brainwashed and EVERYthing you write is wrong.
You think I'm going to waste my time reading a bunch of bs from someone who trains (supplies drugs to) pro bodybuilders? You think those "trainers" are going to openly admit that bodybuilding = drugs and all they're good for is supplying drugs to bodybuilders?
Lee Priest and Flex Wheeler are myostatin deficient? LMAO! That's what they want you to believe. They want you to believe they are "genetic freaks". Lee Priest goes around telling people he barely takes/took any drugs (while juiced to the gills!) and Flex walks around wearing a "Genetic Freak" t-shirt these days with his oil filled arms and no muscle thinking he looks good (while being laughed at).
If they have myostatin problems, why has Flex lost just about all his muscle mass? Wouldn't he still be huge.. or better yet, still growing??
I can't talk about Priest as he still uses a lot.. but he does NOT have a myostatin prob. His mum was a juicer herself and it's obvious she had him hooked up with cadavar (sp?) hgh once she realized he was a midget from a young age to help him grow.
How can you call Arnold a genetic freak when he started juicing at 15.. looked nothing special as a kid.. and looks nothing special now?
How can you call Phil a genetic freak when he was juicing since his basketball days and looked pretty average? The guy just took a SHITLOAD of hgh + insulin and blew up. You too would blow the f-up if you took as much roids, hgh and insulin as he did.

I'm done with you. I didn't sign up to this website to talk about this crap. Would've joined getbig.com instead.

BODYBUILDING = STEROIDS. PRO BODYBUILDING = STEROIDS, HGH, INSULIN, SYNTHOL/SEO, DIURETICS... PERIOD.

ive read a lot fo your thoughts on steroids and training etc etc etc very funny and good read

but what i must say is your talking a load of bollocks. gear hgh and every other sted are just tools to help and thats all they are. TOOLS

u need a foundation weather its genetics,hard work,motivation and good technique u need to start some where and then use tools to get where u want
id love to see a pic of u to see if your "just take loads of gear" motto has worked and if it has your kidneys and liver must be at an age of a 8o year old.

your the sort of person who gives bbers a bad name and steroids a bad name can we please see a truthful pic of u to see if ur MOTTO has worked or are u all watered up extended belly and achne looking like a silver back gorrila
  #17   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 11:42 PM
MelbGuy

I might be one of those who "give bodybuilders a bad name".. but at least I'm HONEST, unlike you. You're one of those shit-talking Layne Norton types who goes on and on bs-ing everyone how you can build a body like his w/o drugs, saying how he's natural, telling people to buy useless supps, saying how dedicated you have to be... blah blah blah.

You DON'T need no "foundation"! WTF for? You can start juicing the second you walk into the gym and get HUGE + ripped. Fat guys can go nuts with tren, anavar, hgh, clen, t3, winnie.. and get shredded real quick. Small guys can go nuts with anadrol, dbol, test, deca, tren, hgh, insulin and blow up real quick. (When I say "go nuts" I mean as much as they can handle) ONLY prob is when you get "off" you'll shrink back down to nothing. But who cares? Which bodybuilders DON'T shrink back down to nothing when off? Huge muscles are never permanent.. unless you keep JUICING.
HEAPS of pro bodybuilders started juicing the second they walked into the gym for the first time. Look at all those big & ripped 40+ yo guys who were twinks their whole lives, never worked out.. then said fuck it.. went to a gym, jumped on the gear and blew the f-up, then compete in masters shows 2 years later (Including 70yo Asians).

Drugs aren't just "tools"! YOU are a tool for saying that. There is no bodybuilding without drugs! It's like calling food, water & oxygen "tools". They are a MUST.

What's all this crap about calling ME a juicer, you juicer? Can you not read? See my signiture here below? Would a juicer write that?

My body is nothing special for a bodybuilder of "today".. since just about everybody uses steroids these days, and I don't. I have no size, I'm just ripped. Hence why I want steroids.
Ask "Ozmstud" (sp?) about my body if you want. I sent him a few pics and he seemed impressed.
Also, my body has nothing to do with this. I could be a fat slob who's never worked out a day in his life. Makes no diff. Look at Roellys trainer for eg. A fricken old lady telling a 300lb bodybuilding monster how to "bodybuild".

Anything else I can help you with, champ?
  #18   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2012, 09:24 AM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbGuy View Post
I might be one of those who "give bodybuilders a bad name".. but at least I'm HONEST, unlike you. You're one of those shit-talking Layne Norton types who goes on and on bs-ing everyone how you can build a body like his w/o drugs, saying how he's natural, telling people to buy useless supps, saying how dedicated you have to be... blah blah blah.

You DON'T need no "foundation"! WTF for? You can start juicing the second you walk into the gym and get HUGE + ripped. Fat guys can go nuts with tren, anavar, hgh, clen, t3, winnie.. and get shredded real quick. Small guys can go nuts with anadrol, dbol, test, deca, tren, hgh, insulin and blow up real quick. (When I say "go nuts" I mean as much as they can handle) ONLY prob is when you get "off" you'll shrink back down to nothing. But who cares? Which bodybuilders DON'T shrink back down to nothing when off? Huge muscles are never permanent.. unless you keep JUICING.
HEAPS of pro bodybuilders started juicing the second they walked into the gym for the first time. Look at all those big & ripped 40+ yo guys who were twinks their whole lives, never worked out.. then said fuck it.. went to a gym, jumped on the gear and blew the f-up, then compete in masters shows 2 years later (Including 70yo Asians).

Drugs aren't just "tools"! YOU are a tool for saying that. There is no bodybuilding without drugs! It's like calling food, water & oxygen "tools". They are a MUST.

What's all this crap about calling ME a juicer, you juicer? Can you not read? See my signiture here below? Would a juicer write that?

My body is nothing special for a bodybuilder of "today".. since just about everybody uses steroids these days, and I don't. I have no size, I'm just ripped. Hence why I want steroids.
Ask "Ozmstud" (sp?) about my body if you want. I sent him a few pics and he seemed impressed.
Also, my body has nothing to do with this. I could be a fat slob who's never worked out a day in his life. Makes no diff. Look at Roellys trainer for eg. A fricken old lady telling a 300lb bodybuilding monster how to "bodybuild".

Anything else I can help you with, champ?
i feel your honest just so u can justify your venting anger.
i supose u one of those people whom get in a fight at the weekend and when your crying in court u blame steroid rage.
i think your one of those people where its your way or the high way so u keep giving bbers a bad name.
ill keep doing what im doing and well see whom has better results
  #19   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2012, 06:49 PM
MelbGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
i feel your honest just so u can justify your venting anger.
i supose u one of those people whom get in a fight at the weekend and when your crying in court u blame steroid rage.
i think your one of those people where its your way or the high way so u keep giving bbers a bad name.
ill keep doing what im doing and well see whom has better results
- All wrong
- You will get better results because you abuse steroids.. and I don't.
  #20   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2012, 10:09 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
And you keep ranting about it here because you're a... wait for it... troll!

Please don't continue to feed the troll, people. Let someone else have a turn under the bridge.

I think everyone but he will agree that his one-point agenda has been more than exhaustively expressed, and that any future conversation/debate/bait-taking involving Paul Hogan's illegitimate stepchild would be entirely without purpose or merit.
  #21   Add to Silverslinky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 07:02 PM

Silverslinky is on a distinguished road
No of fence nypup2train,
I agree that melbguy is trolling(uncalled for), but there is no need to get racist
Not all of us aussies are halfwits
  #22   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:17 PM

mimolover is on a distinguished road
Thats right! only most of them are. And most is all it takes....
  #23   Add to rocketscience's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 07:14 PM

rocketscience is on a distinguished road
Melbguy has a few screws loose. And he clearly has so clue what he's talking about. Steroids are not the magical drug that he thinks they are. If you just take them, you will not get huge without the proper training and diet. Obviously pro bodybuilders use steroids, but thats only because it is inhumanely possible to get that large without them. But even with them, it still requires an insane level of dedication and commitment to get that huge, which deserves respect.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options