The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2011, 07:29 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Titanification (five)

[COLOR=#d5d5d5](one)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#d5d5d5](two)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#d5d5d5](three)[/COLOR]

(four)

-five-

After Mr. Petersen introduced Matt to the class, he told him to find a seat. How the hell was he going to do that? No puny desk in that room could contain him! But, as if it had been the most natural suggestion in the world, Matt started making his way down the aisle right toward me. Even the aisles were too small for him. He had to walk sideways to get down one and even then it was a squeeze. I looked around. Even if he could fit into a desk, there weren’t any empty ones near me. What was he thinking?

When Matt reached me, he looked down and said, “Hey.”

“Hey Matt,” I said, trying to appear as calm and cool as I could even though inside I was FREAKING!

Mat looked over at Charlie Pitka, who sat next to me and said, “Would you mind moving over a row. I’d like to sit next to my friend, here.”

Charlie’s eye bugged so wide I thought they might pop out of their sockets. “N-n-n-no problem,” he stuttered and practically knocked the desk over trying to get to the next row. Matt picked up Charile’s empty desk with one giant hand and set it in the back of the room. Then he opened his huge back pack and removed a cushion which he placed on the floor where Charlie’s desk used to be and sat on it. Then he pulled out a board and placed it across his lap so he’d have something to write on.

“Matt,” I said, unable to hold it in anymore, “what are you doing here?”

“You told me I should get out, start fresh.”

“Yes, but what are you doing here?”

“You wouldn’t want me to go someplace where I didn’t know anyone?”

“Ah… I guess not.” But why did he have to come here? I mean I liked Matt and all, but it’s one thing to go see a lion in Africa. It’s another thing to come home and find one in your living room.

Let’s face it; Matt was dangerous. What if he got mad at someone? He could tear down the school with his bare hands. Not that I had any great love for the school, but I was kind of used to it. And I didn’t want to see anyone get hurt.

I wanted to ask him a couple more questions but we really couldn’t talk more because Mr. Petersen started the class.

By the time the class was over I had calmed down a little and as Matt was packing away his cushion I said, “I’m sorry about the way I acted before class. It’s just that you caught me by surprise. Welcome to Milton Gower High school.”

“Thanks,” he grinned. “I guess I probably should have called you this morning and warned you, but I like surprising people.”

“I hope you don’t have too many more surprises for me. I don’t think I could take it.”

“Sorry,” grinned Matt, “no guarantees.”

What did that mean? “So what class do you have next?” I asked.

“Chemistry with Mr. Brolin,” he said.

“Yeah?” I said, “me too.”

“I know,” said Matt. “I’m in all your classes.”

“What?” I said. Suddenly that stalked feeling I’d had when he first sent the limo for me was back. “Why did you do that?”

“I checked your schedule. I needed the same classes and your schedule looked like a good one. Any way, I was hoping you could show me around the school; maybe introduce me to some of your friends. Is that ok?”

“Yeah, I guess,” I said. I was definitely a little wierded out.

And as we walked down the corridor toward the chemistry lab, people practically leapt out of our way. I mean they parted in front of us like the Red freaking Sea. I guess I couldn’t blame them. Jeeze, just one of his legs was bigger than the largest guy we passed. And you could see all that muscle bulging and shifting around in his pants as he walked. His massive shoulders were so wide, that with me walking next to him, we practically took up the whole hall. Kids almost had to flatten themselves against the wall just to get past us. And me, I was conscious of every swing of those tree-trunk arms, those arms with bulging, veiny biceps that were heavier than my entire body. If one of them should accidentally brush me, I’d be smashed to a pulp. I’d be the 64th kid he sent to the hospital.

But Matt seemed to be aware of all this. He was being very careful not to accidentally brush up against or crush anyone. Of course he was showing off, too. If a kid stared at him too long he responded by either bouncing his pecs or by clenching his fists and making his arms bulge. Either way it usually sent the kid scampering away.

As we walked I pointed out the nearest restrooms, any classrooms he needed to know about, the hall that led down to the gym, and last but not least the cafeteria…

Oh my god, the cafeteria. Kids got bullied in there all the time. What if he saw one and lost it? What if he pulled down our cafeteria just like he pulled down his own? I know he didn’t have any personal vendettas against any of our bullies, but what if he just hated bullies altogether?

Finally we got to chemistry class. I’d never imagine walking to chemistry could take so long. Inwardly, I was glad I already had a lab partner. I mean I liked Matt and all—just walking next to him was an awe inspiring experience—but I still had that weird creepy stalked feeling.

It turned out, however that my relief was premature. Our class already had an even number of students so they had to stick Matt with an existing team, and you’ll never guess whose team he requested.

I guess I couldn’t blame him. I was probably his only friend in the world. I knew exactly who he was and what he’d done and I accepted him anyway. I guess it was only natural that he’d want to be around me as much as possible. I reasoned the only way out of this was to help him make more friends. And when lunch time rolled around, that’s exactly what I set out to do.

I introduced him to Scott and Lucy. Lucy seemed to take him in stride where as Scott stared at him open mouthed.

“Can I feel your…” started Scott.

“Feel my what?” asked Matt.

“I don’t know,” said Scott. “I’m trying to decide.”

“Ok, Scott,” I said, “down boy. It’s only his first day. Let him at least get to the end of his first week before you start groping him.”

Matt laughed. “That’s ok. I don’t mind.”

“Then can I--?” shot out Scott.

“Scott,” I said, severely.

“He said he didn’t mind,” protested Scott, but one look from me and he withdrew his request.

Matt didn’t eat the cafeteria food. He had convinced the school that he needed a special gourmet catering truck brought in for his special dietary needs—in other words, fucking huge amounts of food. They just started bringing it in, tray after tray after tray of it. And he would eat it as fast as they could bring it.

He offered to let us eat off his truck and we gratefully accepted. The food was fantastic way better than anything the school cafeteria ever even thought of producing.

And Matt did attract a lot of stares as he was wolfing it down. Some people were trying to be subtle but most just out and out pointed and gawked.

We had just about finished lunch when I heard, “Well, well, what have we got here?” Oh my God, it was Jack.

“What do you want, Jack,” I said.

“You’re a self-centered little fuck, aren’t you?” said Jack. “Who said I wanted to talk to you? I’m here to say hello to Matt.”

“Hello, Jack,” said Matt, not looking at all pleased.

“Wait a minute,” I said to Matt, “you know Jack? How do you know Jack?”

“How do you think he knows me?” said Jack. “I got sent to juvie for putting one kid in the hospital. What was it for you, buddy, 100?”

“63,” said Matt, “and in a minute I’m going to make it 64.” And then he stood up… and up… and up. I heard chairs scraping across the floor. All across the cafeteria, kids were making for the exit. Oh God, I thought, there goes our cafeteria.

“Whoa. Easy there, big guy,” said Jack. “Don’t get your panties in a twist. I was just being friendly.”

“Then go be friendly someplace else,” said Matt.

“Ok, ok,” said Jack, and he turned and walked away.

“Excuse me,” said Matt. “I’ve got just enough time to hit the boy’s room before class.” Then he picked up his stuff and made a quick exit.

As soon as he was gone, Lucy turned to me and said, “He put 63 kids in the hospital?!”

“Ahhhh…” I said, “It’s kind of a long story…”

“You knew?” said Lucy.

“It’s not like that,” I said. “There was… an incident. Matt got a little carried away and kind of tore down a building.”
“He tore down a building?!”

“Kind of. And that’s how the 63 people got hurt. He didn’t mean to hurt them… well, most of them.”

“Terrific,” said Lucy. “And here I thought we had someone who could protect us from Jack. Now it looks like we’re going to need Jack to protect us from him!”

“Don’t be stupid,” I said, starting to get mad. “Matt is nothing like Jack.”

“Yeah,” said Lucy. “He’s 63 times worse!”

“I like him,” said Scott.

“Oh, shut up,” said Lucy. “You just like his muscles.”

“And your point would be…?” asked Scott.

I left the cafeteria to try and waited for Matt outside the bathroom. I didn’t go in mostly because I was imagining Matt trying to use one of the urinals and the mess that would probably make.

That’s where Jack caught up with me.

“What do you want now, Jack, or are you waiting for Matt, too?”

“Take it easy, buddy,” said Jack. “I only want to warn you.”

“Warn me about what?” I asked.

“You’re new giant friend there isn’t everything he pretends to be,” said Jack.

“If you’re talking about his tearing down his school cafeteria, I already know.”

“Do you? Are you sure you know everything? When it comes right down to it, how well do you really know him?”

“I know him better than you,” I said.

“You think so?” said Jack. “Does he still get all hot and bothered when you tell him how big he is?”

I was stunned. I’m afraid I’ve never had a very good poker face, and when Jack revealed his knowledge of such an intimate detail, my shock showed clearly in my face.

“I can see he does,” said Jack, smiling, winking and then walking away.
I was still in a stunned kind of shock when Matt came out of the boy’s room. He saw me and said, “Thanks for waiting, bro. Those urinals… so fucking small.”

“So, where did you meet Jack?” I said, just blurting out what was on my mind.

He looked a little uncomfortable. “You heard him,” said Matt. “In juvie.”

“You didn’t tell me you went to juvie.”

“It’s not exactly something I’m proud of.”

“How well did you know Jack?”

He looked really uncomfortable. “Not that well,” he said. “I wasn’t in there too long. I had good lawyers.”

“Are you the reason he’s going to have Titanification?”

“Jack?” laughed Matt. “He could never afford it.”

“Apparently with second mortgages and bank loans, he can,” I said.

Suddenly Matt got serious. “That idiot,” he said. “He doesn’t know what he’s doing.”
“What is that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“Nothing,” said Matt. “Do you know where he lives?”

“Sure,” I said. “Jack and I… We used to… you know. Anyway, it’s over now.”

“Ok,” said Matt, apparently completely unfazed by my confession, “I’ll pick you up tonight at 7:00 and you can show me where he lives.”

“Ok,” I said just as the bell rang and we had to run to make our next class—and that was a harrowing experience. If Matt had known were the classroom was I’d have lagged behind him a good 15 feet at least. As it was I had to run right up next to him. When you’re running along side someone who’s eight feet tall and weighs about a ton, you’re conscious that every step could be your last. If Matt should accidentally step on my foot, he’d turn it into hamburger meat.

And the building was shaking from the force of his foot falls. It was like running during an earthquake. The building was shaking so hard that lockers were popping open as we passed. I couldn’t help thinking that if I slipped and fell in front of him, it would be the end of me.

And just as we got to the classroom someone hit the fire alarm. Apparently Matt’s little jog had been mistaken for a real earthquake and the school was being evacuated. Oh well, I don’t think I could have concentrated in class anyway. All I could think of was Matt and Jack. There was something between them that neither one was talking about. What was it? How well did they get to know each other in juvie? What was really going on? Who knew? Maybe I’d find out tonight.

(Six)

(seven)

[COLOR=#d5d5d5](eight)[/COLOR]

Last edited by Jaypat; February 1st, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
Thanks
  #2   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:03 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Smooth writing. I like the love triangle. I hope Jack gets his treatment. Thanks.
Thanks
  #3   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:36 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Great story, Jaypat. Looking forward to the next installment.

But, can I allow my inner copy editor to come out? It's "aisle," not "isle" and "tray," not "trey." Just sayin . . .
Thanks
  #4   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2011, 11:44 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
This is getting even more intriguing now!

I can't wait for the new chapter.
  #5   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 03:02 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
I missed your writing, just loving this story. Not so sure about Matt though, part of me's thinking he'll be fine, but you've slipped doubt into my head :-p Can't wait for more

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Thanks
  #6   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 03:49 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
So glad you're continuing with this. It should be a movie, it's THAT good. Looking forward to the next exciting chapter.
  #7   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 05:42 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I am very happy to see you're continuing this. Don't worry, just take your time and enjoy the pleasure in the things that make us happy. Congratulations buddy!

Cheers
  #8   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 09:07 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
I'm glad you're continuing this story.

I can't wait to see how the mystery intrigue with Jack plays out.
This story is superb, and I really am excited in trying to guess where the plot is going to eventually take us.

Keep up the great work!!
Thanks
  #9   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 10:59 AM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
I'm totally digging this series.... More Please!
Thanks
  #10   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 05:27 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
The Master is back! Congratulations on reactivating your muse-- it doesn't disappoint.

This is another wonderful story, and I love it already. So far, you've got me absolutely confounded as to Matt's real intent. He's both exciting and creepy. Our hero's playing with fire!
Thanks
  #11   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 09:54 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Welcome back Jaypat, you've been missed...

Since it has been a while I just read all five chapters back to back and I have to say... You are one sneaky SOB

I'm pretty sure now my guess that Nick caused Matt's berserker episodes was right but for the wrong reason...

I think I have a major key into the underlaying plot... Stevenson and Sex I don't I should more explicit in forum mode

It explains why Matt lost all his friend, why Nick was there when Matt went Berserker, why Nick has a restraining order against Matt, how Matt can love being a titan but believes he's a monster, why Matt's school uniform was in shreds when he and Nick went stalking Crosby (something I had noted for being visually beautiful but unlikely unless Matt wore the uniform for several days without taking it off so it would get tight enough on him to burst when he flexed) and so much.

Maybe Jack does care about 'The Kid'... Maybe Matt learned about 'The Kid' from Jack while they were both in Juvie... Maybe it wasn't a accident when 'The Kid' and Matt met in the electronics department... Maybe Matt really is a stalker, but why 'The Kid'

I agree with umlerian49 that 'The Kid with No Name' is playing were fire...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; April 23rd, 2011 at 02:30 AM.
Thanks
  #12   Add to SoraIsTheMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2011, 08:08 PM

SoraIsTheMan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SoraIsTheMan
Your a good story teller
  #13   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2011, 04:39 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Lol, thanks for another chapter, Jaypat.
Thanks
  #14   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 09:14 PM

jman250 is on a distinguished road
Fascinating twists! I wonder what's going to happen when (if) Jack goes through the process and its him vs. Matt.

Great story so far!
Edit/Delete Message
  #15   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 09:26 PM

Thanks

First of all, I'd like to appologize for the delay. My real life has morphed into an MG story filled with so many genre cliches as to make me wonder about my sanity. And when these things actually happen around you, creating fictional MG stories somehow makes it to the back burner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bored View Post
Smooth writing. I like the love triangle. I hope Jack gets his treatment. Thanks.
Glad you're enjoying it. But it's not exactly going to be smooth sailing for Jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musqlure View Post
Great story, Jaypat. Looking forward to the next installment.

But, can I allow my inner copy editor to come out? It's "aisle," not "isle" and "tray," not "trey." Just sayin . . .
Thanks for spotting the errors. They are already corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradykins View Post
This is getting even more intriguing now!

I can't wait for the new chapter.
I'll try to keep the twists coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth View Post
I missed your writing, just loving this story. Not so sure about Matt though, part of me's thinking he'll be fine, but you've slipped doubt into my head :-p Can't wait for more
Not so sure about Matt is exactly where I want you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
So glad you're continuing with this. It should be a movie, it's THAT good. Looking forward to the next exciting chapter.
Thank you for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
I am very happy to see you're continuing this. Don't worry, just take your time and enjoy the pleasure in the things that make us happy. Congratulations buddy!

Cheers
I intend to continue this although my life is so distracting these days it may be a while between chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Werecat View Post
I'm glad you're continuing this story.

I can't wait to see how the mystery intrigue with Jack plays out.
This story is superb, and I really am excited in trying to guess where the plot is going to eventually take us.

Keep up the great work!!
Glad you are enjoying it. I'll try to keep it compelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogr2 View Post
I'm totally digging this series.... More Please!
More is on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umlerian49 View Post
The Master is back! Congratulations on reactivating your muse-- it doesn't disappoint.

This is another wonderful story, and I love it already. So far, you've got me absolutely confounded as to Matt's real intent. He's both exciting and creepy. Our hero's playing with fire!
"Playing with fire" that's a good way of putting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Welcome back Jaypat, you've been missed...

Since it has been a while I just read all five chapters back to back and I have to say... You are one sneaky SOB

I'm pretty sure now my guess that Nick caused Matt's berserker episodes was right but for the wrong reason...

I think I have a major key into the underlaying plot... Stevenson and Sex I don't I should more explicit in forum mode

It explains why Matt lost all his friend, why Nick was there when Matt went Berserker, why Nick has a restraining order against Matt, how Matt can love being a titan but believes he's a monster, why Matt's school uniform was in shreds when he and Nick went stalking Crosby (something I had noted for being visually beautiful but unlikely unless Matt wore the uniform for several days without taking it off so it would get tight enough on him to burst when he flexed) and so much.

Maybe Jack does care about 'The Kid'... Maybe Matt learned about 'The Kid' from Jack while they were both in Juvie... Maybe it wasn't a accident when 'The Kid' and Matt met in the electronics department... Maybe Matt really is a stalker, but why 'The Kid'

I agree with umlerian49 that 'The Kid with No Name' is playing were fire...

Ender
Of course I can't comment on most of this with out giving too much away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraIsTheMan View Post
Your a good story teller
Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum View Post
Lol, thanks for another chapter, Jaypat.
Glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks
  #16   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 07:09 AM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Jack Bad Boy or Protector?

One mystery, why did Jack beat that kid up that got him in juvie? Was he protecting our narrator? Perhaps Jack isn't really a bad guy.
Thanks
  #17   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtulde View Post
One mystery, why did Jack beat that kid up that got him in juvie? Was he protecting our narrator? Perhaps Jack isn't really a bad guy.
If my reading is correct exactly who Jack beat up on to land himself in juvie isn't specified. It's unlikely that it could have been Matt... the time line is a bit vague but Matt was 2 weeks into his Titan transformation when he leveled the cafeteria, which appears to be what got Matt locked up. And Jack wouldn't start the process for weeks or months.

Although Jack appears to be concerned that 'The Kid, with No Name' has gotten friendly with Matt, Jack still feels to me like a bully. He is out to dominate 'The Kid' rather than be his friend. But 'The Kid' comments to himself that he has a thing for the dark ones... I don't understand what's attractive about someone being nasty to you.

Ender
Thanks
  #18   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
If my reading is correct exactly who Jack beat up on to land himself in juvie isn't specified. It's unlikely that it could have been Matt... the time line is a bit vague but Matt was 2 weeks into his Titan transformation when he leveled the cafeteria, which appears to be what got Matt locked up. And Jack wouldn't start the process for weeks or months.

Although Jack appears to be concerned that 'The Kid, with No Name' has gotten friendly with Matt, Jack still feels to me like a bully. He is out to dominate 'The Kid' rather than be his friend. But 'The Kid' comments to himself that he has a thing for the dark ones... I don't understand what's attractive about someone being nasty to you.

Ender
I don't think it's the nastiness per se as it is the general "bad boy" allure- though I could be wrong. And troublesome as Jack is, I'm praying that all Matt does is talk to him and maybe scare him a little- punch a few holes in a few walls, stuff like that- not try to kill him. I don't like snuff.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
Thanks
  #19   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
I don't think it's the nastiness per se as it is the general "bad boy" allure- though I could be wrong. And troublesome as Jack is, I'm praying that all Matt does is talk to him and maybe scare him a little- punch a few holes in a few walls, stuff like that- not try to kill him. I don't like snuff.
Nasty was a poor word choice, repressive, dominating, demeaning would have been better. With the exception of the warning that Matt isn't what he appears to be, which has a tone of concern to it, Every thing that Jack has said to 'The Kid' comes across as threatening or demeaning. On the other hand Matt's interaction with 'The Kid' com across as between equals; except when Matt is trying the convince 'The Kid' that he is a monster, and when 'The Kid' was get Matt off.

I want to believe Matt is a nice guy that is having problems adjusting to being a Titan. Rather than have him be a psycho that gets off on hurting people. And I think 'The Kid' wants to believe that too...

What I would do if I was 'The Kid' is dig in to Matt's past... with newspapers, police reports, court transcripts, TV news reports and most importantly... talk to the main witness to Matt's berserker eposiodes... Matt's old buddy Nick!

Ender

Last edited by Ender; April 27th, 2011 at 01:16 PM.
Thanks
  #20   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2011, 12:17 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to many questions being answered. Excellent series!
  #21   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2011, 07:56 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
More Please!

I know authors have a life, but please continue this when you can.
Thanks
  #22   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2011, 12:11 AM

I will get back to this

My life right now is just so freaking bizarre. It?s like I?m caught in a forum story. I sincerely mean this. I don?t think there?s one subgenre of MG story that hasn?t manifested in my real life in the past year. Some days I really question my sanity.

An example of an MG subgenre would be forced growth, and yes, I have actually seen a real life example of forced growth.

Most of my free time right now is being eaten up by workouts, weights and a lotta, lotta cardio. And I?m actually getting veins on the inside of my forearms. I?ve never had veins on the inside of my forearms and I?m quite excited about this.

I will get back to Titanification, but it might not be for a while because my life right now is really, really? distracting.
Thanks
  #23   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2011, 04:02 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Ooh! Tell us more, please! Especially about the forced growth! :-)

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #24   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

I second arpeejay request... Please tell us more... real life success stories are always better than fiction... even one about "Matt" and "The Kid with No Name"

I know what you about needing to be in the gym I've been trying get my brain back into gymrat mode and I'm nearly there in couple more weeks I hope I won't really care about the stuff here because I'll be more into what's happening with my body... I did it be before and got really close but this time I will be the muscleboy I want to be...

Good luck on your quest Jaypat

Oh, if you have that sublim file from "The Bet" I would really love to get a copy... extra motivation never hurts...

Ender
Thanks
  #25   Add to tautomer4314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Chemist

tautomer4314 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tautomer4314 Send a message via MSN to tautomer4314 Send a message via Yahoo to tautomer4314
Some things never change, and that is a wonderful thing in this case. Top notch work as always. I have long missed reading many of your stories, and it is great to once again be able to totally immerse myself in the worlds you create. It's what I love about your writing so much. It's completely natural sounding in every regard, and I always "forget" I am even reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat View Post
My life right now is just so freaking bizarre. It?s like I?m caught in a forum story. I sincerely mean this. I don?t think there?s one subgenre of MG story that hasn?t manifested in my real life in the past year. Some days I really question my sanity.

An example of an MG subgenre would be forced growth, and yes, I have actually seen a real life example of forced growth.

Most of my free time right now is being eaten up by workouts, weights and a lotta, lotta cardio. And I?m actually getting veins on the inside of my forearms. I?ve never had veins on the inside of my forearms and I?m quite excited about this.

I will get back to Titanification, but it might not be for a while because my life right now is really, really? distracting.
Life is strange like that, and I have experienced things similar to this. In the few times I have written stories, I have seen aspects of them, even near exact themes manifiest in my life either weeks, or years later. The creative process is a pretty powerful thing, and it makes me question my scientific view of the world when events such as these occur.

Take your time. As during times like theses, time, can not, nor should not be rushed.

"I know, the void. The void, knows me. It keeps us weak, the void told me."
-Planningtorock (Janine Rostron)
Thanks