The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2011, 12:14 PM

R Chris Cooper is on a distinguished road
The Royal Wedding and the Party After

This story has been removed by the author.

Last edited by R Chris Cooper; September 18th, 2012 at 01:20 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Jack of Blades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2011, 03:10 PM

Jack of Blades is on a distinguished road
Sorry, no.

We're talking about the Household Cavalry. And the Met. The Met know what they're doing when it comes to royal events. No muss, no fuss, just keep 'em in line and don't get excited.

Now I will admit, you don't really need police officers with guns when you've got an honour guard and the Queen's Guard with assault rifles generally keeps things secure, but still, the Metropolitan Police had to be there to show representation and crowd control.

Now, on top of this, the horses are stabled at Hyde Park Barracks, along with the main contingent of the Horse Guards, which is most definitely in the city, and very much off limits.
Compounding all of this is the fact we're British. We take our royalty seriously. Well, most of the time... If I were a part of any involvement in the Royal Wedding, any slacking, even for the hottest guy in the World, would be out of the question. If part of the police, I would be struck off the Force, and if a Horse Guard, I'd be Court Marshalled, hell, they're severely reprimanded for not having their buttons and boots not polished to the required standard.

This is the Royal Family, not some easy come easy go president or despot. They are as devoted to their armed forces as their armed forces are to them, and you'd be letting the Queen herself down, if your boots weren't mirror polished, and your plumes perfectly brushed. There's a reason why the British Armed Forces are considered the best trained in the world. Even if we can't afford to give our troops boots or our aircraft aircraft carriers to land on.

Hot story though. Then again, you are the MASTER of short one off stories. And have you seriously never heard of wanking off? What'd you call it? Though, admittedly, I'm surprised the guy didn't do a "Cor, blimey Guv'nor, Touch my forelock and clean yer chimerneys!" Dick Van Dyck impression

"So did I, which at least proved I wasn't. Then I decided I was a lemon for a while. I kept myself amused jumping in and out of a Gin and Tonic."

"Where did you find a Gin and Tonic?"

"Weell.. I didn't. I found a small lake that thought it was a Gin and Tonic and jumped in and out of that. At least I think it thought it was a Gin and Tonic."
  #3   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:11 PM

R Chris Cooper is on a distinguished road
Jack, Jack, Jack lighten up. This was a fantasy!

For all we know he was guarding horses for a private firm. From his all over tan he could have worked as a farrier who needed a radio in case a horse threw a shoe! The whole situation was a vehicle to get the American together with a muscular Brit.

I had some reservations writing this because I didn't know enough about the Metropolitan Police and the Household Cavalry. The point is that the man was on call until the carriages returned.

The expressions were an attempt to show some differences between American English and British English (colloquialism's). No offense was meant. To me it is no different than writing Y'all want some shrimp n' grits when I am writing a story based in New Orleans.

Thanks for reading and I am sorry I got your ire up about the Royals.

Coop
  #4   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:40 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
WOW what a great story...That was so intense and erotic. I bow down to the master!!! Thanks Coop!
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2011, 07:04 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
Compounding all of this is the fact we're British. We take our royalty seriously. Well, most of the time... If I were a part of any involvement in the Royal Wedding, any slacking, even for the hottest guy in the World, would be out of the question. If part of the police, I would be struck off the Force, and if a Horse Guard, I'd be Court Marshalled, hell, they're severely reprimanded for not having their buttons and boots not polished to the required standard.

This is the Royal Family, not some easy come easy go president or despot. They are as devoted to their armed forces as their armed forces are to them, and you'd be letting the Queen herself down, if your boots weren't mirror polished, and your plumes perfectly brushed. ....
I LOVE your comments! This brings up a question I have as an American, who, admittedly, is not in favor of hereditary government. What IS it with the Brits and the whole monarchy? Is it a combination national pride/religion/national identity- thing? I ask because I was touring Westminister Abbey about 15 years ago. The elderly female Docent was telling us about the sacrament of coronation in the Anglican church, while we were looking at the Coronation Chair, which then had the Stone of Scone underneath it. (Since returned to Scotland). The woman actually got all emotional and started to tear up when she talked about this! Obviously, it meant a lot to her. Is that a common feeling in Britain?

Just curious,

Mdlftr
  #6   Add to GodlyFratboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Reader not Eater

GodlyFratboy is on a distinguished road
What you're asking mdliftr is kinda a VERY Large question because to answer it would be to take you through history back to 0-1000 ad when warlords still had control over the lands and when feudalism was rampant and when the strongest warlords would indebt people to them by having given up land. The most powerful were in the British areas France and Spain. They survived and as the fight for sovereignty with the church they began to win, through the Protestant revolution, and then the kings each gained sovereignty over the lands said before. I'd give something a tad more in-depth because that's what history m01a is all about which I am in, but it's a way too complicated question.
  #7   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
I LOVE your comments! This brings up a question I have as an American, who, admittedly, is not in favor of hereditary government. What IS it with the Brits and the whole monarchy? Is it a combination national pride/religion/national identity- thing? I ask because I was touring Westminister Abbey about 15 years ago. The elderly female Docent was telling us about the sacrament of coronation in the Anglican church, while we were looking at the Coronation Chair, which then had the Stone of Scone underneath it. (Since returned to Scotland). The woman actually got all emotional and started to tear up when she talked about this! Obviously, it meant a lot to her. Is that a common feeling in Britain?

Just curious,

Mdlftr
I think you would find most Brits have taken a cheeky and somewhat irreverent view of the monarchy through the centuries. A survey of political satire in ages past can demonstrate downright ribald hostility at times, particularly during the height of the Prince Regent's unpopularity. Thus the monarchy is generally respected, but not fawned over. But I admit I do get a bit emotional about it.

That said, Her Majesty The Queen reigns, but does not rule. Unlike in the United States where the head of state is chosen by a popularity contest, the monarch provides us with a symbol for the whole nation. Contrast this to a president representing the ideals of the people who may have voted for him, and who must campaign in a partisan manner to keep his job for a further term thus further alienating those who won't vote for him. Despite the appearance of non-partisanship, Her Majesty of course has her own opinions and expresses them to Her Government of the day behind closed doors, but the outcome is that she always abides by and acts on their advice.

It is of course silly to deify a monarch, but Britain established the idea of constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy and that the enduring success of that system for over 300 years is why it has survived and proved popular despite the odds. It is the magic of the cult of personality. And Walter Bagehot explained it all much better than me. Of course there are a minority of republicans in the country that would rather see us elect a head of state. Although for the life of me I don't know why this idea of electing a head of state makes us any more equal or improves society. Many of the countries in the world voted as best places to live are all monarchies.

For me it is visceral and deep, and goes to the very core of my identity. I will continue to take pride in my Queen and in my country, and remember that her presence denies absolute power to the politicians.

God save The Queen!

P.S. My only complaint with this story is that I've never had the good fortune to run into a Met policeman or Household Cavalry member that looks like that. And believe me, I've looked.

It may not be possible to reach perfection, but vigorously pursuing it will lead to excellence.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.

True strength doesn't come from might of arms, but from force of will.

Last edited by Shade; May 5th, 2011 at 01:17 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options