The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:32 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Wink Samurai Passion

OK guys this is a transcript of a fairly recent RP. I've substituted the character names for ours (but admit I'm Shiro), fixed spelling and removed parts where the server dropped us. Note the links- a sort of soundtrack for the RP.
Enjoy! Feedback is welcome!

Shiro(02:58:21 (UTC)): oh
Shiro(02:58:24 (UTC)): heheh
Kenta (02:58:26 (UTC)): lol
Shiro(02:58:43 (UTC)): well you suggested mg fountain
Shiro(02:58:51 (UTC)): or wands
Shiro(02:59:05 (UTC)): hmm how about the hot spring twist instead
Kenta(02:59:12 (UTC)): that works
Shiro(02:59:28 (UTC)): maybe we're rival samurai who have chased each other into the woods during a duel?
Shiro(02:59:43 (UTC)): argh keep closing boxes
Shiro(03:00:02 (UTC)): so rivals, lovers what?
Shiro(03:00:07 (UTC)): rival swordsmen?
Kenta(03:00:16 (UTC)):hah. okay. maybe rivals, but with a thing for each other?
Shiro(03:00:33 (UTC)):yes. Japanese setting or what?
Kenta(03:00:45 (UTC)):Sure. Japanese works.
Shiro(03:00:57 (UTC)) or some fantastic but. maybe ones an elf and ones human
Shiro(03:01:12 (UTC))or whatever.
Kenta(03:01:29 (UTC)):that works too. hah. do you want to be the elf or the human?
Shiro(03:02:01 (UTC)):I'm the irritable elf samurai and you?re my human rival
Shiro(03:02:10 (UTC)):good?
Kenta(03:02:15 (UTC)):sounds good
Shiro(03:02:31 (UTC)):so ..
Shiro(03:03:13 (UTC)):I race through the woods, my feet barely touching the ground, my silver hair flying through the air and my sword slicing branches as I close with you. (Desc?)
Kenta(03:04:42 (UTC)):I run ahead of you, slicing through underbrush as needed, my dark hair in a long tail behind me. I look back at you, grinning, seeing you pursue me. My human body is lean and strong, but I don't have your grace or agility.
Shiro(03:05:20 (UTC)):"Curse you, human, for embarrassing me!?
Kenta(03:06:34 (UTC)):I chuckle, and jump across a large log. "Never forget that it was Kenta who bested you, master swordsman!" I charge into a thicket, pausing beside a small stream.
Shiro(03:06:55 (UTC)): (is that a reference I missed there?)
Shiro(03:07:03 (UTC)): ?Not that, you fool!?
Kenta(03:07:12 (UTC)): (lol. nah, I just figured I needed a name)
Shiro(03:07:53 (UTC)): ?It was not my honor I?m concerned with!
Shiro(03:08:08 (UTC)): Shiro falls for no mortal!?
Shiro(03:08:18 (UTC)):?You made a fool of me!?
Kenta(03:09:34 (UTC)):My sword dips just an inch, as my mouth opens in surprise. "You... you fell for me?" I ask, my boastfulness replaced with wonder. As you approach, I step toward you, putting my fingers on the tip of your sword, lowering my own blade.
Shiro(03:11:03 (UTC)):"How could I not? You were more beautiful than I. I judge it by the way of the sword . . . and ...
Shiro(03:11:36 (UTC)): ?admiration becomes love?
Kenta(03:12:37 (UTC)):I push your blade aside gently, and then remove my fingers from it. My hand reaches down to pull aside part of my robe, revealing my strong chest and taut abs. "I could never imagine to win the affection of such a beautiful thing as you..." I purr, my voice low and seductive.
Shiro(03:14:00 (UTC))::">
Shiro(03:15:05 (UTC)):"I . . I fell in love with you through your sword.. it was your technique that showed me your inner power and grace.. the most I?d seen in any human. And your body?
Shiro(03:16:34 (UTC))( heck this might even be hot without any mg the way things are going!)
Kenta(03:17:14 (UTC)):I smile, and shrug my strong shoulders, causing my clothing to fall away from my upper body, leaving my lean torso and strong arms bare. The faint scars here and there seem to enhance my appearance. "I am glad that you find my body pleasing..." I rumble, my voice a low, soft caress. My abs tense slowly, showing the definition between each one.
Kenta(03:17:22 (UTC)) (heh. so much the better)
Shiro(03:17:51 (UTC)):'yes. but your fighting spirit it is which burns."
Shiro(03:18:07 (UTC)): ?Your passion is like a flame.?
Kenta(03:19:56 (UTC)):I smile, my eyes reflecting the flames you speak of. I step toward you, my body inches away from yours. You can see the details of my skin up close, the veins under it, the curve of my musculature. "I need to quench myself in you though, Shiro. Before I am consumed by this inferno within me."
Shiro(03:21:02 (UTC)):*I drop my sword- it stabs, blade up into the ground0 and slip off my robes. Though I am slimmer, my taut, trim musculature glimmers n the light of the fading sun
Shiro(03:21:25 (UTC))(so he's the top, eh?\. OK.)
Kenta(03:21:50 (UTC))(Shiro is the top? Fine by me. : ) )
Kenta(03:22:44 (UTC)):I smile as I see your body in all its glory, finely-built, lithe but strong and firm. I shiver gently, and pull the rest of my clothes off, showing off my strong legs, and the hardening meat that lies between them.
Shiro(03:22:49 (UTC))(eh? no I was assuming Kenta was because he wanted to quench himself in Shiro. )
Kenta(03:23:10 (UTC))(lol. sorry, misunderstood you. Kenta can be too. I don't mind either way. you?)
Shiro(03:23:39 (UTC))(no. I like being in control but I can see Kenta topping, especially after that line.)
Shiro(03:24:02 (UTC)):my own member, as pale as peach blossom, rises
Kenta(03:32:32 (UTC)):One calloused hand snakes down to touch your rising shaft, caressing it with the gentle finesse of a practiced swordsman. I run my fingers along it, feeling it harden and grow. "Very nice..." I purr, as my other hand pulls your body toward my own, my lips searching for yours, finding them, planting a searing kiss upon them.
Shiro(03:33:01 (UTC)):I force my tongue into your mouth as I kiss you back passionately
Shiro(03:33:09 (UTC))(looks like all bets are off!)
Kenta(03:34:41 (UTC)):Your passion surprises me, and excites me. Who knew what burned under that cool elven exterior? I squeeze the root of your cock, toying with it, feeling the pulse of blood into the thickening shaft. As you shove your tongue into my mouth, I work to suck it in, wanting more, my own tongue wrestling with it. I pull you up against me roughly, feeling your body against my own.
Shiro(03:34:55 (UTC))(has eh ah sou in the background)
Shiro(03:35:43 (UTC)):I twist my tongue around yours,- it dances- and I bite down hard on your lip)
Shiro(03:36:27 (UTC)):[COLOR=blue]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y655te5X08[/COLOR]
Kenta(03:37:20 (UTC)):I grunt in surprise and lust as your teeth surround my lower lip, pulling on it, the pain being eclipsed by the incredible pleasure I'm feeling. I wrap my hand around your cock and squeeze, matching the feeling you're giving my lip, holding tight, slowly pushing my hand back and forth, causing the skin to slide around your rigid fuckpole.
Shiro(03:38:38 (UTC)):I reach for and find your own shaft, wrapping my own silken fingers about it.
Kenta(03:40:31 (UTC)):I shudder as I feel your hand wrap around my thick dick. It surges in your hand, growing larger and harder, stretching toward you. Between your teeth on my lip and your hand on my cock, I'm going mad with lust. I pull you against me roughly again, my muscles tensing as desire courses through me. I grab your firm glute and squeeze it admiringly, while my other hand switches tactics, running my thumb over the head of your dick, torturing the fleshy cockhead exquisitely.
Shiro(03:42:00 (UTC)):I scream in pleasure
Kenta(03:43:31 (UTC)):When you scream, your teeth release my lower lip. I seize the opportunity and move in, kissing your neck, your traps, your jaw, your cheek. My hand drops down to fondle your balls, pressing against them softly, just enough to send waves of pleasure through you. "Very nice..." I purr.
Shiro(03:43:59 (UTC)):I smile
Shiro(03:44:39 (UTC)):?there was a technique I learned from the sea-elves that's even more amazing. Have you ever made love in water?"
Shiro(03:45:17 (UTC)):"it?s like flying. . ."
Shiro(03:45:38 (UTC)):[COLOR=blue]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSbx8sGuHJo[/COLOR]
Kenta(03:46:08 (UTC)):I smile back at you. "I would make love with you anywhere... but the water sounds wonderful... I heard a spring nearby..." I pause from my kisses to look off to the side. A spring is there, warm and inviting, and surprisingly big.
Shiro(03:46:19 (UTC)):yes
Shiro(03:46:58 (UTC)):it looks wonderful
Shiro(03:47:18 (UTC))(I wonder how that would actually feel?)
Shiro(03:47:48 (UTC)):*all the trees and plants near the spring are unusually large*
Shiro(03:49:12 (UTC))(btw is the music a distraction for you?)
Kenta(03:50:16 (UTC)):I reach my arms around you, and hoist you off the ground, my strong arms impressive, the muscles taut and hard. I walk toward the spring, carrying you against me. I step into the water, carrying you, my body relaxing as I feel its warmth enter me. I lower us into it, letting go of you once you're in, letting the warm bliss of it surround us. "This spring is amazing... almost as amazing as you are..."
Shiro(03:50:34 (UTC)):ahhhhh
Shiro(03:51:17 (UTC)):a soft sigh escapes my lips . .. "Kenta.. my love..."
Shiro(03:53:19 (UTC)): :x
Shiro(03:54:43 (UTC)):*I reach for you*
Kenta(03:56:17 (UTC)):I feel your hands on my shoulders, feel you pull me closer. Your grip surprisingly strong. I allow you to pull me in, our bodies meeting, the warm water washing around us. My hands travel up your sides, feeling your firm lats, around to explore your back, with its defined musculature. I feel something hard press against my stomach, and blush and grin, as my own cock rubs against your balls.
Shiro(03:59:00 (UTC)):*Like an otter, I slip out of your grasp and twist around. I place my lips to your cock head- they are lie rose petals- and stroke my tongue along its head.

Kenta(04:00:41 (UTC)):I let out a gasp as I feel your lips press against my cock, a sublime kiss on my manhood. "Oh..." I groan, as I feel your tongue start its magic work, attending to my head, sending shivers through me. You can see the ripples that race through my body, my muscles twitching and flexing involuntarily in response to each lap of your tongue.
Shiro(04:01:19 (UTC)):suddenly the ripples seem to be getting larger. a tingling sensation runs through our bodies
Shiro(04:02:16 (UTC)):*Suddenly a tingling sensation runs through my body.. the muscles seem to twitch and swell..
Kenta(04:03:50 (UTC)):My cock seems to swell as you attend to it, each ripple of pleasure making it throb, making it get a little bigger each time. My muscles are doing the same, seeming to grow just a bit with every flex that shoots through me. Your own body starts to shiver, and you feel something run through you... a sense of power... growing... getting stronger. You can feel your muscles tightening with every wave, can feel your weight shifting, increasing in some places. Yet you also feel so much stronger, the new weight is nothing...
Shiro(04:06:33 (UTC)):*I slide my expanding tongue further down your cock, massaging the shaft with my lips as my tongue caresses it inside my mouth.. my swelling hand reaching out to touch and steady it
Kenta(04:09:51 (UTC)):My back arches and I let out a low moan of desire and disbelief. My mind is whirling, as pleasure washes over me, radiating from my dick, spreading into my muscles. "Oh Shiro..." I manage to gasp, unable to finish the sentence. I feel your tongue work my shaft over, feel your mouth take in more and more of my dick. I can't believe the sensations I'm experiencing, or the way your hand grips the root of my pole, guiding it into position. I can feel a growing strength in you, a new power that's rougher and greater than before. My eyes flutter open, and I catch a glimpse of you, one corner of your body in my field of view. Your body looking bigger and more powerful than before. My cock swells at the sight.
Shiro(04:12:36 (UTC))(*Blam*)
Shiro(04:14:06 (UTC)):*I ram my mouth down on your hard cock*
Kenta(04:16:11 (UTC)):I let out a howl, my hips bucking, thrusting up toward you. I put my hands on your shoulders, and am shocked by the thick slabs of hard muscle that I find. It turns me on, my cock swelling again, my own body becoming bigger and harder as you go to town on my dick. I howl again, my voice deeper and lower, and thrust my hips bestially. I let out one more bellow, as my balls swell, and my cock explodes, sending a huge load of thick cream into your mouth, while every muscle on my body tightens at once, and spasms wrack me all over.
Shiro(04:17:25 (UTC)):*At this I let my load get all over you*
Shiro(04:17:28 (UTC)):*let it go all over you*
Kenta(04:19:28 (UTC)):I feel the warm spunk land on me, a surprisingly large volume of it. I lie back, my body finally relaxing a bit, as the last of my own load finally exits my aching balls. I take several deep breaths, my bigger chest rising and falling. I look up at you, and my eyes widen and my jaw drops. You're magnificent, bigger and sexier than before, your muscles now large and hard, your dripping cock epic in scale. "Wow..." is all I can manage.
Shiro(04:20:20 (UTC)):I look at you and your godly power*
Shiro(04:21:28 (UTC)):I run my hands over your abs, starting to get hard again*
Shiro(04:21:43 (UTC))(me too)
Kenta(04:23:40 (UTC)):The look of awe on my face slowly settles down into lust-filled interest. I tense my abs as your hand runs over them, impressed by the solid stones that rise at my command. My dick, having never gone fully soft, starts to fill with blood once more, rising and growing. I see that your own member has also begun to rise again, and it puts a mischievous smile on my face. I reach for it, and grip it in my strong hand, feeling how thick and long your cock has become. "My... doesn't this feel powerful..." I purr, stroking it softly.
Shiro(04:24:09 (UTC))(Aren't we still in the water?) heh)
Shiro(04:24:25 (UTC)):yes
Kenta(04:24:26 (UTC))(lol. I think we are )
Shiro(04:24:45 (UTC))(I bet we're taller though)
Shiro(04:25:38 (UTC)):I shudder with lust, another spasm going through me...
Kenta(04:28:31 (UTC)):I watch your body writhe, the muscles seeming to shiver and then swell just a bit. I feel the hard pole in my hand stretch and swell. "Y- you're still getting bigger..." I whisper, my face a mask of awe and desire. I move toward you, running my other hand over your powerful torso. I lean in, and kiss your thick pec, tasting it, letting my mouth run down it until I reach your jutting nip. I suck on it slowly, pulling at it with my lips. Then I bite down on it with my teeth, just hard enough to send a jolt through you that makes your muscles swell all over. I moan, my mouth full of pec, as I feel your body grow, feel your cock grow in my other hand.
Shiro(04:29:30 (UTC)):*I moan swelling..

Kenta(04:31:52 (UTC)):I pull back from your pec, licking your abused nipple, kissing it. Then I switch my head to your other pec. Again, I run my mouth over it, down the bulging contours, until I reach your tasty nip. I lick at it, kiss it, playing with the proud nub. Then I bite down hard, sending another jolt of searing pleasure through you, making your whole body swell dramatically once more, muscles getting bigger and harder, power coursing through you, your cock bloating in my hand, forcing my fingers apart. I adjust my hand again, squeezing it, trying to get a good grip on the huge tool. "Oh god fuck me..." I moan.
Shiro(04:34:00 (UTC))(god I?m gonna be so tired at work- but this is good) my dick keeps growing, forcing your hands further and further apart, as my body stretches and swells* You slowly realize that your hand has somehow begun to catch up with my cock..
Shiro(04:34:56 (UTC)):*I reach over with my hand and pinch your ass, triggering another wave of pleasure in your body...*
Kenta(04:38:03 (UTC)):I feel our muscles press together, hard and powerful, bloated with solid beef. I feel my body grow as you work my ass over, and it makes me redouble my efforts on your chest. I attack your pecs, groping one huge slab of beef with my strong hand, stroking it, squeezing it, pulling on the nip and twisting it cruelly. My mouth attends to the other huge slab, sucking on it, lapping at it with my tongue, chewing on the tasty nip. I love feeling you grow when I turn on the pressure, your big body bloating under my hands. Then I feel my own body grow, feel my hands get larger, and it just makes me redouble my efforts to get you bigger. I squeeze and stroke your huge tool as well as I am able, even as I try to get the head between my huge legs. Once it's in place, I squeeze it between them, the
Shiro(04:39:37 (UTC))(go on..)
Kenta(04:42:11 (UTC)):I can't control my lust any more. I grab the root of your big tool, and guide the head toward my powerful, muscled ass. I press the head against my hole, and then look up at you. "Do it..." I plead, moaning in my low, sexy voice. I squeeze my glutes around your cockhead enticingly. Then I put both hands on your nips, and pull them hard, while leaning in to kiss you fiercely, sucking your tongue into my mouth, blowing it like I would a cock.
Shiro(04:43:18 (UTC)):I ram myself powerfully into your rock-hard ass,
Kenta(04:46:09 (UTC)):I let out a strangled cry, unable to fully voice my sensations due to having your tongue in my mouth. My hands on your chest tell you all you need to know though, as they pull on your nips fiercely. Between that and the sensation of your huge cock in my strong, powerful ass, it drives you wild. Your body swells magnificently, muscle piling on, your cock filling me up even more as it grows. You start to thrust, and I kiss you furiously, feeling up your growing body, groaning around kisses. With each thrust, we both grow, my own growth starting to catch up with you, as the pleasure from your huge cock drives me wild. I squeeze my powerful glutes around your huge dick,
Kenta(04:46:36 (UTC)):demanding more. And you can feel my glutes growing, squeezing harder, getting more powerful. And it drives you wild.
Shiro(04:47:42 (UTC)):*I ram more fiercely*\
Kenta(04:50:10 (UTC)):The harder you thrust, the bigger I get, growing more and more with every powerful thrust. My huge cock pressing against your abs, reaching up, stretching for your pecs as I swell bigger and bigger. I throw my head back and howl, a sound of bestial lust. I put my big hands on your shoulders and squeeze, feeling your huge delts, shuddering with pleasure. I keep growing, more and more dramatically, until I'm truly gigantic, looming over you, craning my neck down awkwardly to kiss you. You can feel my huge cockhead nestling between your thick pecs, pre spreading between them.
Kenta(04:50:51 (UTC)):I feel you start to squeeze your chest, your pecs surrounding my cock, jerking me off. It makes me howl with lust, and my cock thickens between your pecs, spreading them apart.
Shiro(04:52:04 (UTC)):* I squeeze your cock tightly between my pecs, feeling waves of pleasure that make me swell again* I flex my pecs and abs to jerk you off
Kenta(04:54:42 (UTC)):I feel your growing pecs squeeze my cock harder, surrounding it once more. I feel your huge dick swell inside me, filling me up even further. I can't take it. I let out a savage grunt, and then pull your face to mine, kissing you wildly as my cock shudders and swells, then explodes, sending a powerful jet of cum up through your giant chest. My whole body grows at that, my cock swelling, my glutes crushing your dick. But that makes you grow as well, and you're soon outpacing me, as I take deep breaths, my big tool softening just a touch, big gobs of cum leaking from it, while you continue to pound me with your hard battering ram of a musclecock.
Shiro(04:56:20 (UTC)):8I pound like a wild animal (running out of ideas here)
Kenta(04:58:05 (UTC))(probably time to cum inside me and then call it a night, I'm guessing. lol.) I howl as you pound me, your huge cock growing inside me, filling me more and more. I squeeze my glutes around it, and return to my old trick, grabbing your powerful pecs, squeezing them admiringly, and then pulling on the nipples to encourage your body to grow. And grow it does, as I kiss your neck, running my lips over the thick cords, while listening to you grunt and pant, as you powerfuck my ass furiously.
Shiro(04:58:56 (UTC)):we've outgrown the pool, our writhing crushing foliage for miles around ( have to get up at 5 honestly :P)
Shiro(04:59:26 (UTC)):MY pounding makes you expand once more (Now I?m into this again)
Shiro(05:00:53 (UTC)):I reach for your nips and pinch them hard

Kenta(05:01:43 (UTC)):I howl as you fuck me, feeling our bodies grow, our proportions beyond epic. I grope you, squeezing your huge arms, feeling the insane mass of your biceps and triceps, feeling them tense as you hold me in place for plowing. I squeeze down hard on your cock with my glutes, my entire body growing as you grab my nips and squeeze. My growth is spectacular, my body swelling dramatically, my glutes suddenly putting crushing pressure on your hard cock, sending ecstasy crashing through you.
Shiro(05:03:38 (UTC)):I explode in growth as I feel the pleasure rip through me
Kenta(05:05:43 (UTC)):I bellow with pleasure as I feel you grow beneath me, your body and muscles swelling dramatically, your cock expanding inside me, big and hard and freaky. I pant out words of encouragement, moaning your name softly, before planting an eager, devouring kiss on your lips. My hands caress your huge chest, toying with your big nips, swirling around them, pressing on them, and then finally squeezing them expertly, making you swell even further.
Shiro(05:06:10 (UTC)):I release my load with a scream
Kenta(05:07:32 (UTC)):I feel your huge tool swell inside me, and then shoot, spasming violently, sending waves of pleasure through me as you grow massively, your body experiencing an amazing level of orgasm-fueled growth. My own cock shoots again as well, sending a big load over your chest and abs, as I kiss your lips fiercely.
Shiro(05:08:52 (UTC)):exhausted, I pull out, wrapping my arms about you as I begin to come down.. "my love, hold me
Shiro(05:15:10 (UTC)):,,,
Shiro(05:20:14 (UTC)):we should wrap thus up
Shiro(05:25:45 (UTC)):?????????
Kenta(05:25:58 (UTC)):lol. sorry. just not sure what you meant by wrap this up
Shiro(05:26:30 (UTC)):we should bring the story to an end- why not hold me in your arms and return my kisses, and leave it there for now?
Kenta(05:28:15 (UTC)):I hold you against me, our massive bodies together, lying on a gently sloping hill. I wrap my huge arms around you, feeling your massiveness against my own. I kiss you softly, tenderly now, my earlier passion still burning, but deep down, like embers that could flare to life once more. "Thank you, Shiro," I whisper, "for the most wonderful day of my life. My love..."
Shiro(05:28:35 (UTC)):THE END
Kenta(05:28:41 (UTC)):
Shiro(05:28:59 (UTC)):save me a copy good night'
Kenta(05:29:09 (UTC)):good night man. sleep well. sorry it got so late. lol
Shiro(05:29:25 (UTC)):'sok I had ?fun

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab

Last edited by Ogun; June 5th, 2013 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Changed font and size to make more readable
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Please, I'd like to know if you guys like it!

My Squiby!
php

#3   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Exclamation Hey you guys!

I know it's rude to bump things but has anyone actually read this? this is one of the first transcripts I've posted and I'd really like to know whether people like it!

My Squiby!
php

#4   Add to msman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:42 AM

msman is on a distinguished road
I have read this and I like how you used a setting like fuedel Japan as the the time period. Also a little pice of advice. The RP section of the forums doesn't get much activity and not many people post here either so if you want some sort of recognition I sujest adpting this role play to a story in the Post Your Muscle Growth Stories section of the forums.
  #5   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Flaming Dreamer

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

My Squiby!
php