The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Stealthwolf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:40 PM

Stealthwolf2 is on a distinguished road
Three's Company Muscle Episode

Does anyone know where I can find the video or clips to an episode of Three's Company called "Ralph's Rival" Chrissy's boyfriend, Elmo, a huge musclebound guy, comes and starts terrorizing jack and janet in attempt to find chrissy, and her supposed new boyfriend, Ralph the landlord. It's a great episode and has some amazing strength feats. If you've never seen it, you should. And if you have, do you know where I can go to get a clip of it. There use to be a webpage where all the scenes he was in was available online, but the webpage went down. Does anyone have a link to the video or something? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:44 PM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
Heh heh... I distinctly remember this episode from my youth. It left quite an impression on me -- funny part is that I can remember seeking it out in re-runs and watching it as many times as possible.

Ah, early signs...

-- J.

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #3   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2005, 01:13 AM
reticent lunatic

AngryLeek has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to AngryLeek Send a message via MSN to AngryLeek Send a message via Yahoo to AngryLeek
Some friends & i put that original page together on a generous guy's server, which later had to be removed b/c of copyright-legal threats.

Some else, using my handle, posted a lot of these videos on this free download site, http://s6.gmpics.net.

I think the clips from Three's company are on this address:

http://s6.gmpics.net/name/angryleek/MOV10081-10083/
  #4   Add to willfrog13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2005, 01:35 PM

willfrog13 is on a distinguished road
Question elmo aka Reb Brown

fyi

The actor who played Elmo was Reb Brown who also played Captain America in two tv movies in the 70's.
  #5   Add to RadRx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2005, 02:46 PM

RadRx has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to RadRx
Is that the episode where the bodybuilder is about to pommel Jack but gets stopped by a compliment about an increase in arm size?
  #6   Add to Chi-town's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2005, 08:57 PM

Chi-town is on a distinguished road
re: Reb Brown on Three's Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by willfrog13
The actor who played Elmo was Reb Brown who also played Captain America in two tv movies in the 70's.
That's a blast from the past! I had a big crush on Reb Brown -- I remember making a point of watching him as Captain America.
  #7   Add to fred454545's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2005, 06:31 PM

fred454545 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryLeek
Some friends & i put that original page together on a generous guy's server, which later had to be removed b/c of copyright-legal threats.

Some else, using my handle, posted a lot of these videos on this free download site, http://s6.gmpics.net.

I think the clips from Three's company are on this address:

http://s6.gmpics.net/name/angryleek/MOV10081-10083/
That would be me.
  #8   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2005, 11:20 PM
reticent lunatic

Send a message via AIM to AngryLeek Send a message via MSN to AngryLeek Send a message via Yahoo to AngryLeek
Hey Fred, I'm embaressed now that i initially felt miffed at seeing somebody else using my chosen handle - yeah, i got over that. Good save putting that stuff up on there & sharing the wealth. Thanks. I just wish i had posted the original versions that were much better quality. Ah well.
So, um, what's fun about 45? It's not a prime number...
  #9   Add to fred454545's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 02:22 AM

fred454545 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryLeek
Hey Fred, I'm embaressed now that i initially felt miffed at seeing somebody else using my chosen handle - yeah, i got over that. Good save putting that stuff up on there & sharing the wealth. Thanks. I just wish i had posted the original versions that were much better quality. Ah well.
So, um, what's fun about 45? It's not a prime number...
I saved a lot of stuff that people posted in various places, but rather than do it under my name, I used the user name of the person on the site I grabbed the stuff from. I offered (in a few forums) to let the original user have the user name if they could prove who they were. For people posting originally on ezboard sites, that's easy because they only have to send me an ezboard message from their ezboard user account and an email address to attach to the user account on my site. Then they can 'own' the files that were snaffled and upload more. It was never an attempt to impersonate or steal anyone's identity. It just didn't make sense to me to make it look like it was my content.

The number 45 came about because every time I tried to register a global ezboard account, the user name had been allocated. I got frustrated and added a few 45's to 'fred', which is easy to type because the letters are together on the keyboard and also near the numbers '4' and '5'. I also happened to be 45 at the time, so that made sense too. Now that I'm a year older, it seems silly. My real name is John. But that's sooooooooooo common.
  #10   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 06:22 PM
reticent lunatic

well, thanks again for the effort to be considerate, although i'm sure as you know by now that many of those clips belong to my partner-in-crime. Drop me an email sometime or IM me.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options