The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to stardm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Muscle Grower

stardm is on a distinguished road
Compare to Grow

This Roleplay was done quite a while ago last year. I hope you like it. It is a lot of verbal as well as extreme competative growth and size massing.
__________________________________________________ ______________

skull4242 (8:47:22 PM): two guys are at an apartment they share and are pretty buff but then get into an arguement over who is bigger and pumping themselves up as big as they can. how does that sound?

musclegroworship (8:47:37 PM): sounds hot to me

musclegroworship (8:48:47 PM): so lets say I'm a wanna be gymnast, and I just started workin out. I have a decent body. I just got a six pack, and I'm packing on the muscle pretty quick. I'm 5'9 and 185

musclegroworship (8:49:19 PM): I just got done with a nice workout, and I'm pumped. I've pumped up to 195, and I'm flexing in the mirror in the livingroom

skull4242 (8:51:57 PM): k, I walk in and I've gotten into bodybuilding, so I'm 6' and 190. I walk in on you flexing in the mirror and walk up next to you, and start flexing and showing off my own muscles

musclegroworship (8:52:54 PM): hey, I think I'm out massin you buddy and I flex my bulging bicep in front of your face

musclegroworship (8:53:12 PM): I can feel it swell, and i just can't stop flexing harder and harder

musclegroworship (8:53:20 PM): ah yeah, I'm gettin fuckin huge!

musclegroworship (8:53:28 PM): Look at that gun man

musclegroworship (8:54:12 PM): I raise my other arm and compare biceps. Yeah. definitely huge

skull4242 (8:54:23 PM): You think thats a gun? I'll show you whose out massing who.

skull4242 (8:55:01 PM): I raise my own bicep and start flexing. Every time I raise and lower my arm, my bicep seems just a little bigger until its surpasses yours

skull4242 (8:55:14 PM): I win

musclegroworship (8:55:41 PM): fuck man, I look at my bicep and I start to flex and unflex it, and it starts to grow just like yours, and quickly I surpass you.

musclegroworship (8:55:59 PM): OH fuck yeah! I start to pump my chest and swell next to you bigger and bigger

musclegroworship (8:56:47 PM): oh yeah. getting big. you like that? I think I'M the one winning now little man

skull4242 (8:58:40 PM): Not about to be beaten, I start to pump up my own chest but also start working on other muscles groups until my physique has swollen up quite a bit

skull4242 (8:58:48 PM): Whose the little man now?

musclegroworship (8:59:20 PM): I tense up my whole body to make it swell and swell feeling the blood flow to my muscles making them pump up like balloons

musclegroworship (8:59:46 PM): I easily match you with my enthusiasm and gain as i suck in more mass from the very air around me.

musclegroworship (9:00:31 PM): Oh shit man. I'm going to make you look like a fucking wimp compared to me, i say as I surpass any bodybuilder I've ever seen. I stand in the mirror and admire myself as I swell huge and powerful

skull4242 (9:02:57 PM): I watched for a moment before I tense my own body up and then follow suit, sucking in air to add to my own mass. I soon reach your size but keep going until I'm bigger

musclegroworship (9:04:09 PM): I watch your growing size, and it gives me furver. I flex and swell even more to match and then exceed you as well. My muscles swell out of the proportion of my body, and I gain 2 inches in height to match the massive proportions of my body

musclegroworship (9:04:34 PM): as i grow and grow my body grows to match your own height, but I am still larger in proportion to your size

musclegroworship (9:04:45 PM): OH FUCK YEAH! Eat that little man!

skull4242 (9:07:09 PM): Refusing to admit defeat, I begin to flex even harder, pumping my muscles up to even larger propotions. My veins are now visiably pulsing as I swell more and more, my own muscles are now ever bigger than yours even while we are at an even height.

skull4242 (9:07:42 PM): No little gymnast is gonna beat me, I said as I drew in a very deep breath and gainev several inches in height and added more muscles

musclegroworship (9:09:02 PM): I am determined to grow HUGE, and I flex and flex larger as my muscles burst from the fabric of my running shorts and my tank top shreads to pieces as i swell to even taller than you and more mass. I step forward towards you and press my bicep against your chest.

musclegroworship (9:09:14 PM): Yeah. look at this! Fucking massive. Fucking bodybuilder wannabe

skull4242 (9:12:16 PM): I just smiled back and you and flexed harder than I'd ever been compelled to do so before. My whole body became engorged with muscles of constantly increasing size, stretching my XL shirt to its limits until it is skin tight. I then flex again, making it explode as my my grew even bigger, dwarfing yours.

skull4242 (9:12:22 PM): I'm the big man here

musclegroworship (9:13:44 PM): I grunt and flex more and more swelling larger to match and get bigger

musclegroworship (9:14:12 PM): stepping closer again to you once again and making myself hotter and making me grow bigger faster

musclegroworship (9:15:20 PM): I surpass you in height and start to look down at you which makes me horny and my cock expands as i grow

skull4242 (9:18:28 PM): I start pumping my muscles more and more, drawing in deep breath after deep breath, packing on as much muscles as possible. My own shorts exploded from the action, revealing my own growing cock. I then draw closer to you, pressing my muscles against yours which only makes my blood rush faster and pump me up even bigger until pass your height and size

musclegroworship (9:19:36 PM): I lean forward and go on my tippy toes to kiss you and start to grow bigger pressing against the wall noticing we're growing bigger and bigger towards the ceiling. I surpass you in height and kiss you harder to keep growing faster and faster

skull4242 (9:22:39 PM): I respond by kissing back passionately, making my own growth increase tenfold. I shoot up past you and wrap my arms around you in a muscular embrace even as I continue to grow and grow. You can feel my muscles pressing in on you which only make me grow even faster

musclegroworship (9:24:18 PM): my errection becomes even harder and I start to grow when you embrace me growing faster and faster to grow and kiss you hard and squeeze your big muscles. I grow larger and larger feeling my muscles surrond your arms and chest.

musclegroworship (9:25:07 PM): I can feel my back pressing up against the ceiling and I grow more in height and muscle making me huge compared to you and I grunt and squeeze you making me hotter and hotter.

musclegroworship (9:25:13 PM): oh FUCK yeah!!! FUCKIN HUGE!

skull4242 (9:28:22 PM): I tense my muscles as hard as I can, making me swell into a muscle titan as my own back presses against the ceiling and then breaks it so that I obviously towering over you and still growing, which only accelerates as I feel you pressed against me

skull4242 (9:29:11 PM): I AM A MUSCLE GOD!

musclegroworship (9:30:54 PM): I flex harder and harder to catch up to you hugging you and hugging you and I grab your muscles and make me swell huge. I smash out of the ceiling making my cock grow harder again and my muscles swell until my ass bursts forth from the ceiling and my cock is pressed against your chest. I push you closer and makes my cock grow harder and swell with pleasure. I moan and moan as I grin you against me

musclegroworship (9:36:20 PM): OH YEAH NOW I'm YOUR MUSCLE GOD!

skull4242 (9:39:15 PM): I begin rubbing your body, spurring on even more increased growth in my own. I shoot up and up, until I'm at your height where I then embrave you and begin to kiss you deeply, making my own body expand more and more against yours.

musclegroworship (9:41:12 PM): I continue to moan and my cock spurts precum and I start to swell bigger and stronger. I can feel the power swelling inside me, and I unconsciously squeeze you hard and grow in larger big growth spurts lifting you up growing out of the apartment complex getting massive

musclegroworship (9:41:26 PM): OH GOD YEAH!

skull4242 (9:48:13 PM): I feel you lifting my up and simply feeling your sheer power makes me pack on more and more mass. I'm soon you're height again but start drawing in enourmously deep breaths. Every muscle on my body balloons with new growh as begin to tower over you, every moment gaining a little more height and a lot more mass.

musclegroworship (9:50:13 PM): Feeling you grow bigger in my arms makes me grow with you and then seeing your massive muscles bigger than mine in my arms makes me yearn for more. I suck in more air and swell larger than you feeling my muscles swell under your own becoming stronger and making me hornier. My dick still pressing against you as I surpass you

musclegroworship (9:50:38 PM): I can't take it anymore, and I grab your cock and start to jack you off making you grow evenly with me. OH FUCK YEAH MUSCLE GODS!

musclegroworship (9:51:19 PM): I suck in more air and surpass you while jacking you off and I feel my muscles outmass you and jack you off harder

skull4242 (9:54:27 PM): I groan as we both continue to grow, each time ending up matchin each other. I then begin to suck in even more air but also start to jack you off. FUCK YEAH!

musclegroworship (9:55:08 PM): OH SHIT

musclegroworship (9:56:08 PM): I start to suck in air between moans and jack you off hard as I enjoy your hand job. I can feel the muscles of both our bodies grow with untold power, and my cock jumps with precum and I squeeze your cock until you moan with me

musclegroworship (9:56:46 PM): I pull you close with my other massive arm and kiss you passionately as we both cum expanding exponentially upwards and outwards

musclegroworship (9:57:06 PM): our power is enormous! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!

musclegroworship (9:57:56 PM): I continue to caress your growing muscular back and kiss you deeply as well as jacking you off and cumming all over you

musclegroworship (9:58:20 PM): It's like muscle is my life, and I can't stop it. I watch us growing, and I don't want to stop

musclegroworship (9:58:46 PM): our orgasms end, and our growth subsides, but we still grow in each others arms

__________________________________________________ ______________

I hope you liked it
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
OMG!

DAmn! someone has tomake a movie with this!!!
  #3   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
This is how you spell FERVOR.
  #4   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2005, 09:00 PM

n2size
Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!