Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tautomer4314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Chemist

tautomer4314 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tautomer4314 Send a message via MSN to tautomer4314 Send a message via Yahoo to tautomer4314
Returning

Hi,

So, I am not entirely sure where to put this thread, as there is no exact section for introductions. If there is a better suited location for such threads, mods please feel free to move this thread.

I used to frequent these forums for many years back in the day. Then in 2008 I vanished. I could not articulate exactly why I left, it just happened, and I felt it was time to leave. I went by a different name, and I was pretty inactive. Either way, I was still here, and had a pretty good idea of who was who, and all that jazz. I have decided to return, because I have completed a self imposed requirement for me to allow myself to come back; I have joined a gym. For many years for as long as I can remember I have wanted to do this. However due to fear, embaressment, the idea that I do not know what to do and was unable to grasp the subtle social dynamics of working out in a gym without actually entering the environment to figure it out. I just wasn't able to. After years of working over fears, developing myself as an individual, I got past this. I have just started this week, and I love it! It really shows how far I have come, and I really plan to build as much muscle as I possibly can! We will see where it goes. Honestly, even if I only make a small level of progress, I will still be happy. Something indeed is better then nothing. Once I get the ball rolling for several months, I plan to share what I have done, and where I have come from.

As for other things. I'm 22 years old. 6'0 and 150lbs. I have a degree in chemistry, and will be going to grad school for a PhD in the fall, to which I am very excited about. I want to be a professor some day. I am very interested in personality theory, and know it quite extensively. I have written stories on here in the past, but none of them ever went to completion due to lack of motivation and time. I might try my hand at it again sometime in the future and see where I can take it. It is satisfying to write, and lord knows I can write a lot.

So yeah, hi everyone! I hope to contribute to the community here much more this time, and see how it all pans out.

"I know, the void. The void, knows me. It keeps us weak, the void told me."
-Planningtorock (Janine Rostron)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode