The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to me6166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2011, 04:16 PM

me6166 is on a distinguished road
The Horny Grower (THG)

This is my first attempt at a story so be nice! Hope you enjoy:

The Horny Grower (THG)

One night Liam was alone at home. For an 18 year old he still didn?t get that much action in bed. He always thought it was because of his small physic. Therefore he had a little obsession for bodybuilding. He would eat lots of protein and work out a lot. But he would not put on much muscle. He also liked looking at other men on the internet. On this night he was alone with his laptop in his room. He decided to look up muscle men. He found his cock was up before he pressed enter.

Today it felt good. It felt really good. For some reason everything felt a lot more sensual. He rubbed his hand up and down his cock. Faster and faster. He was having the best wank in the world. When he orgasm he thought ?that was amazing?. Then his body felt funny. He looked at his abs and was in shock. He began to get a 6 pack rising through his skin. His pecs began to inflate outwards. His arms and legs where bloating with muscle. It stopped. He lifted himself out of bed and put clothes on.

He grabbed a t shirt and forced it over his new body. It was skin tight and showed his pecs and 6 pack through it. He got a pair of boxers and attempted to lift then over his gigantic thighs. He had to stretch the elastic to its limits. Then came the jeans. They where almost at breaking point. With help from his new muscle he could force them over.

Looking at himself in the mirror admiring his beefed body. He began to think of how he could show off his new body...at the gym? He was trying to think of a more original place to go. The gay bar! But of course with his muscles and skin tight clothes what man couldn?t resist? Out of his house he walked with his clothes almost ripping.

Walking into the club he felt at home with muscle men as far as the eye can see. Every one with rippling muscles and tight clothes. The dance floor was a mess of men rubbing each other. So Liam decided to just get a drink. Observing all the men trying to pick out a suitable male for the fucking was hard. He sat down and asked for a drink. The bartender gave him his drink. As Liam looked round to see the bartender he looked at his man. Blue eyes, black hair and a manly face. He looked at his face and slowly worked his way down his masculine body. The bartender said ?wait for me out the back in 20 minuets?.

Waiting out side Liam was getting so excited. The door opened. There standing was Liam?s boyfriend. Liam asked ?so what?s your name beefcake?? The bartender replied in a manly deep voice ?Alex?. Liam followed Alex to his car and got in.

When they both got in their wide shoulders where in close contact. Driving into a nearby empty car park, Alex rubbed Liam?s thick leg. Liam couldn?t hold it any more and his cock grew to fill the little room in his jeans. His cock was a thick line going across his leg. Alex saw this and began rubbing it. Even this time it felt 100 times better then last time. Liam began to scream ?flex for me!? Alex flexing his arms Liam felt them. Liam rubbing Alex?s arms he began to rub his pecs, abs then legs. Liam had a huge orgasm.
This time he soaked his jeans. They both sat back breathless.

Liam felt funny again. He felt his cloths shrinking. He began to swell. His pecs ripped open his shirt to reveal an 8 pack of hard, solid muscle. His biceps opening up the sleeve. His legs bloating and pushing so hard to eventually bust out of the jeans. His cock and balls inflated and expanded out of his boxers. He filled the car slowly with his giant sweaty muscle. Alex jumped out and watches it happening. He ripped the car in two and stood naked.

Picking up Alex, Liam ran to his house as fast as his massive legs could take them. They got to Liam?s house. Liam told Alex to get the key from under the mat and open the door. Liam attempted to squeeze through the door but being much wider didn?t help. Even going sideways was hard because of his massive pecs that protruded from his chest as well as a massive hard on. He managed to slip his way through the door frame.

Liam laid on the bed which buckled under his weight. Alex laid on his hard chest. Alex began to rub his throbbing boner. Liam watching began to do the same. Liam?s cock exploded all over the bedroom. It dripped off the roof. Alex was covered. Alex quickly orgasm.

This time Liam couldn?t control his cock as it continued to give out load after load. Liam?s body was covered in his own cum and he began to rub his hard body. ?Bigger! Bigger! I must get bigger!? he called. Liam began to fill the entire room. Liam couldn?t help himself he just continued to grow. Filling the bedroom with all his body. The bed broke under his enormous body. As Liam?s body still swelled he was getting close to the edges of the room. Alex laying on Liam?s chest began to get worryingly close to the ceiling. But Alex was too concentrated on feeling as much of Liam?s Body as possible. It wasn?t even like feeling a body because it was so hard it felt like a stone sculpture , A massive ever growing stone sculpture.

Just as Alex was being slightly squeezed by the ceiling and Liam?s chest , Liam stopped growing. Liam was out of breath from the whole experience, with every breath Alex was moving up and down on his abs, bumping into the ceiling. Feeling every bump and crevice on Liam?s body. Alex grew more and more excited and curious.

Curious of how this is happening to Liam, will he grow any bigger? Alex sure wished he would. Then he thought if Liam grew anymore he would be crushed between his hard body and the ceiling. So Alex decided he best get out of the way before the next possible wave of growth happened. Then he realised he was trapped because all of the space in the room was occupied by Liam. Alex began to panic and tried to find a spot where he wouldn?t get crushed so easily, Next to Liam?s head was his safest bet. He had to get passes Liam?s bloated pecs. He squeezed right in between the huge mounds of fleshy rock. Where there was an easier way up the arms, but really Alex wanted to feel Liam?s massive pecs while he could.

When Alex reached Liam?s head they just looked at each other. ?Alex are you ok??, Alex stared at Liam. ?Yeah, I?m fine, but what about you? How the fuck did you get like this?!?. Liam realising his predicament started to panic ?I don?t know! It just started When I had a wank this morning! And everytime I get horny I grow!?. Alex began to think ?Do you think if you stopped being so horny you will shrink?? ? I hope so, you think if I sleep it will help?? Liam and Alex both thought this would work. So they both got as comfortable as they could and slept.

In the morning Alex looked up to see that yes Liam did shrink! The only problem was, not all that much! He wasn?t filling the room as much but he wasn?t small enough to fit on the old broken bed. Liam woke up just as Alex realised his size. ?Did I shrink?? Liam said with his eyes closed too scared to open them. ?yeah you did? not by much? Liam opened his eyes, relieved but still slightly worried ?Do you think I will shrink with more time?? Alex wasn?t too keen on Liam getting any smaller and hastily replied ?yeah you could do?.

Alex got up to go to the toilet as soon as he came back into the room he was shocked. ?LIAM! You? you?ve shrank some more!? Liam shrank to about the size he arrive at Alex?s house, enough to squeeze through doors. Liam was so thankful ?I know! I was worried it was permanent! This does mean I have to be very careful with my sex life? Alex was so horny still from the night before, he didn?t want Liam to shrink, He wanted Liam to grow, grow to enormous proportions.

To get off the subject Liam looked at the room ?this place is covered in cum, probably my cum. I was the size of this room HA!? Alex going along with it ?yeah! Oh my god it was so fucking hot when you came, ?cuz when you came, there was just fucking lots of it!? Liam grew a bit taller for a second, obviously thinking back to last night made him a bit horny. ?NO! I can?t think about it too much, otherwise I?ll grow again!? Alex thought that if he found out Liam?s massive turn on?s then he could make Liam grow into a fucking giant!
Alex began to rub Liam?s body again and kissing him. Liam only grew slightly again, when they were finished Alex looked at Liam, hiding his disappointment. ?Why did you kiss me all of a sudden? Alex tried to find a reasonable excuse ?Because, I love you?. Liam was very flattered ?I love you too? As they hugged Alex thought he will have to bind his time?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musclemike85's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Campus Muscle Inspector

musclemike85
Send a message via AIM to musclemike85 Send a message via Yahoo to musclemike85
Good start! Hope to see more growth for Liam, and maybe even Alex in future installments.
  #3   Add to DASimon777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2011, 06:55 PM

DASimon777 is on a distinguished road
Not bad but I would definitely suggest having someone spell and grammar check.
  #4   Add to me6166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 06:05 AM

Yeah sorry for the horrific spelling and grammar! XD I am terrible!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2011, 04:32 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very interesting! Keep more coming.
  #6   Add to GodlyFratboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Reader not Eater

GodlyFratboy is on a distinguished road
Hey

Im going to ask if you let people proofread your works. because the concept of this piece of literature is extremely hot, but if you were to have someone proofread it before you post it then it would read better due to catching mistakes and so forth.
  #7   Add to me6166's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 04:50 PM

As I said I am very new to all this, and I am the worse person when it comes to literature. How would I go about finding someone to proof read? Any takers? AHHAHA
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclemike85 View Post
Good start! Hope to see more growth for Liam, and maybe even Alex in future installments.
agreed! ^.^

Things happen.
  #9   Add to Muk100's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 04:35 AM

Muk100 is on a distinguished road
More Giant Growth

Bout time we got some room filling muscle growth. He needs to burst out of that house >

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options