The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:10 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
The Mentors

I'ts been a while since I posted here but I felt the urge to get some writing in. This is a new story and quickly thrown together so I apologize for any typoes. If there's any interest in additional installments to "The Chest" series I'll try to tackle that at some point. I stalled out on that story and needed a break.

Input and criticism is always accepted.

I hope you enjoy...
.................................................. .................................................. .........................

CHAPTER 1: PAY IT FORWARD

“One more! I did ten, you do ten. Come on up,” Reece said as his brother’s face turned a threatening shade of red. Cody gave out one final gasp as he finished his last bench press rep and allowed Reece to help him rack the bar.

Cody’s chest, gorged with blood, pushed against the fabric of his sleeveless shirt. He sat up, gasping for breath as Reece walked over and sat on the neighboring bench. They couldn’t help noticomh people staring at them as they sat next two each other: two twin brothers, identical from their short haircut and blue eyes to their 6’1 220 pound frames. Reece relished it.

Workout effectively complete, Cody stood up and motioned for his brother to follow. “Come on bro, let’s shower up and get out of here. Summer B students are showing up and it’s getting a little crowded in here.”

They walked through the now crowded weight room of the university’s gym. Hating overcrowded gyms, the brothers tried to get to there when it opened at 6:00 am. Few college students were willing to get up that early unless their beds were on fire. Now, after a brutal two hour workout, the place was starting to fill up. It was mid-July and the second summer term had begun. With that brought a slew of new incoming college freshmen who couldn’t wait until August to start their freshman year at one of the largest universities in the country. With a few noted exceptions, most of the freshmen looked at the equipment like it would hurt them. They all looked the same: shaggy hair (which was this year’s rage for some reason), oversized gym clothes, and lanky bodies. Most were obviously new to major gyms but had that gleam in their eyes. Those eyes crawled over the brothers. Reece smiled, they were what all these noobs were aspiring to be and he had no problem giving them a little inspiration. He’d bounce his pecs or flex his triceps whenever he caught someone staring, reddening their faces a bit.

Within moments the two of them reached the nearly empty locker room. “Every year the same thing,” Cody began as he took off his shoes. “Five thousand freshmen guys all descend on this place thinking they’ll be bodybuilders before the fall semester is over.”

Reece chuckled as he took off his shirt. Cody had to hand it to him, they were similar in most regards but Reece definitely knew how to work his abs. Each muscle on his abdomen rose out of clearly defined valleys, giving him a washboard you could make out even when he wore a shirt. “And at least half of them won’t make it through the summer,” Reece said, opening the door to his locker.

“That was us three years ago,” Cody, now naked, reminded as he wrapped a towel around his shredded waste. “Could you imagine how much more progress we’d have made if we knew what we were doing at that point?”

Reece shrugged as he chose to throw his towel over his shoulder and walk bare-assed to the shower. Every eye he passed on his way to the shower couldn’t help but drink him in; Cody’s brother loved to put on a show.

Alone in the shower, the brothers continued their conversation. “If we’d been on track from day one, one of us would probably have won Mr. Florida,” Reece said as he soaped up. “I don’t think we really knew what bodybuilding was until the beginning of our sophomore year.”

“Yeah, thanks Randy,” Cody said in reference to the guy who took the brothers under his wing. “We’d still be trying to break through 185 if it weren’t for him.”

“You know he won the collegiate class at the NPC championships last month? He competed at 260 and blew the competition away.”

“That guy’s a freak,” Cody said, thinking how small his current seventeen inch biceps would have looked if compared to their behemoth mentor’s. They were lucky. Randy worked out in the early mornings too and had offered advice to the struggling weightlifters in exchange for a spot here and there. The three of them bonded instantly, if only at the gym. All having classes at or after 9 am, they would sometimes spend nearly three hours working out and talking about bodybuilding. Randy taught them about nutrition, technique, and the bodybuilding lifestyle. The two of them responded immediately and by their junior year, when Randy moved on to a graduate program in Texas, both weighed over 200 shredded pounds.

Cody finished rinsing and turned off his shower head. “See you in the locker room, bro,” he said as he walked out of the room, drying his hair. Reece liked to take long showers so it was pretty standard for Cody to hang out a few minutes in the locker room before his brother joined him. By the time his brother left the shower, Cody was already dried, dressed, and messing around on his Facebook page from his phone.

After responding to a few messages, he went to his own picture section of the website and for the first time in a while scrolled back to the beginning. He was greeted with pictures of his last couple years of high school, when he and Reece were both just normal looking guys. They both played a variety of sports and were in decent shape throughout their lives but were nothing to write home about. As he cascaded through the pictures chronologically, he watched as his body changed slightly from one of a sporty high schooler to one of a wannabe weightlifter. His neck thickened and his shoulders broadened; generally wider all over but lacking the cut shapes of a bodybuilder. Both he and his brother were more than good looking. With their intense eyes and angled features, Randy had immediately compared them to the Woods Twins. “Without the pretty boy body,” he had said. “But we’ll work on that.”

The pictures of his first year college life included the standards of a Florida student: pictures at parties, playing volleyball on the beach over long weekend, and a few self-serving phone pics of his developing body as seen from his bathroom mirror. He laughed at those now even though he had been very proud of himself at the time. Now he saw a small gut effectively hiding his abs, decent biceps which overpowering underdeveloped triceps, and a back sadly lacking in definition. He had no idea what he was doing at that point. Then Randy showed up in the pictures and from that point on Cody’s body was in a constant flux. As the months progressed in those flowing pictures, Cody’s shirts got tighter as his body swelled. Veins suddenly appeared on his arms and neck and more and more pictures showed him with his shirt off. Although girls were rarely missing from his early pictures, suddenly they were swarmed with females. Arm-over arm platonic shots were replaced with slightly more risqu? ones involving girls lifting his shirt up in clubs or licking his flexed biceps. All-in-all his life had quickly transitioned from one of a normal, popular but niche-oriented student to that of the alpha male. Well, co-alpha since his brother appeared in almost every shot. Cody also noticed, with some embarrassment, how all of his recent pictures seemed to have him flexing some body part or another for the camera. It was just so hard to keep your clothes on when alcohol was involved. He suddenly wondered if freshman Cody would have thought senior Cody a douche bag.
A shadow crept over his phone. “You’ve been a little quiet over here,” his brother, now dressed and ready to go, said as he stood over him. “Sandy still sending you dirty pictures of herself?”
Cody snickered but grew serious again as he took his duffle bag from Reece’s outstretched hand. “No reason. Just nodded off as you paraded you naked ass across the locker room.” They started walking for the locker room door.

Reece laughed as he “accidentally” tripped and rammed his brother into the wall. “Oops,” Reece said as he continued walking. “Floor’s a little slippery there.”
Cody laughed and got even by pushing his brother into the swinging door to the main hallway. “Damn, your right. Someone should take care of that.”

Reece looked at his brother as they drove to the apartment the two of them shared. “Dude, what’s up with you? You finally realize your dick’s smaller than mine?”

Cody absent-mindedly punched him in the shoulder but at least he chuckled a little bit. “We haven’t had a good bet in a while,” he said as he came out of his stupor.

“Because they usually ended up with one of us in the hospital,” Reece said as he tried to ignore his now throbbing shoulder. In true brotherly fashion, the two of them had developed a rather intricate system of dares and bets aimed solely at besting the other. Since they never kept tally of the results, both brothers were convinced they held a slight lead over the other. These bets involved everything from a simple footrace or lift to a binge drinking contest. As their college days advanced, the nature of their rivalry fared more and more to the latter end of that spectrum. Their friends loved the bets; apparently people liked seeing identical twins try to separate themselves from the other.

“Yeah, maybe we can avoid that this time,” Cody replied.

Reece was intrigued. “What do you have in mind?”

“A personal training contest,” Cody said, still thoughtful. “Think of it as a pay-it-forward for all the things Randy did for us.”
Reece groaned. “Dude, that’s a lot of work for a bet. Can’t we just have a handstand contest and get it out of your system. Or are you still mad because I won the last one by tagging Miranda DuPont before you.”

“That doesn’t count,” Cody said defensively. “You told her you were me. So technically I fucked her.”

Reece smiled and looked down at his own crotch. “Hey dick, do you remember Miranda?... Yeah?” Then he looked at Cody’s croch. “Hey Cody’s Dick, you remember Miranda?...What? Never heard of her?” He turned his eyes to Cody. “I think you’re a little confused there, bro.”

“Ack, enough!” Cody cut him off with another punch to the same spot on his shoulder. “Concentrate on the road and not my crotch. I’m serious, bro. Randy went way out of his way to help us out. He had plenty of friends and a ton of more qualified people available to be his workout partner. But he chose us.”

Reece, now rubbing his shoulder in spite of himself, had to agree. Everyone loved Randy. He wasn’t a showoff or braggart when it came to bodybuilding. He was nice to everyone and always had a smile on his face. They had lost touch in the last year and Reece suddenly wondered if Randy thought they were too cocky to maintain a friendship with.

“What’s the bet?” Reece said seriously.

“Hear me out. We each pick a freshman of our own choosing. We take that guy and turn him into the biggest bodybuilder we can over the year. We’ll do before-and-after measurements or something to choose the winner.”

“You just want a new workout partner?” Reece asked jokingly.

“Of course I do, I’m tired of you holding me back,” Cody responded. He paused. “What do you think?”

Cody new the answer before he asked the question. The boys rarely said no to a bet from one another. “I think my guy’s going to beat your guy’s ass come May.”
They shook hands and put the finishing touches on the most intricate challenge they’d ever orchestrated.

CHAPTER 2: THE DRAFT

It was the next morning and the twin brothers had just finished their workouts. As usual, the gym was now swarming with freshman. The two brothers had split up, each with their own method of selecting an apprentice. Cody knew what he was looking for. He sat on a weight bench at the edge of the gym, arms pumped from a pretty solid arm workout. The main university gym contained over 100,000 square feet and the weight room had nearly a third of the space. There may have been three hundred people in the room. Not all were freshmen, of course, but those that were seemed easy to pick out. They looked slightly lost and spent a lot of time just walking around in small groups of new friends, trying to familiarize themselves with the place.

One caught his eye. He had the somewhat standard shaggy head of curly brown hair and the slightly swollen pouty lips which tended to hang open like he was stoned. He looked like he had broad shoulders but it was hard to tell with the extra-large shirt he was wearing and an obvious stoop. His vascular arms and defined calves was what triggered him. They weren’t overly impressive by themselves but compared to the extremely soft and nerdy looking friends with him they were impressive…
Cody got up and walked around. Every now-and-again he’d see a freshman who looked very familiar with the gym. Some rocked bodies he and Reece would have killed for when they were new to the school. No point going for them; they may have already peaked. The goal of this project was to make the biggest change so he had to find someone with great genetics who had never used them.
His eyes drifted back to the stoner. The kid was curling twenty pound dumbbells as awkwardly as he’d ever seen. He looked like he was giving his deltoids a better workout than his biceps. But he wanted to be sure.

He made a few more rounds and even spoke with a couple people to get a feel but no one quite met his expectations. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw stoner-boy lift the bottom of his oversized shirt and use it to wipe sweat off his face. Doing so revealed what Cody thought of as naturally defined abdominal muscles. This kid had abs and probably didn’t even try. He had to be sure.
He walked over to the trio. They all put their weights down and stepped back from the rack as they saw him approach. “Hey,” Cody said, putting on a friendly smile. The three flinched as if struck. They all appeared as if they suddenly regretted venturing into the gym.

“What’s your name, man?” Cody asked stoner-boy.

The poor kid’s face reddened but he spit out a quiet, “Hayden.”

“Relax man. I’m not going to bully you. But can I talk to you a minute?”

Hayden’s face deepened further and he looked at his dorky little friends for support they weren’t going to give. “Um, sure.”
They walked to the hallway just outside of the weight room. Hayden spoke first. “Look, I don’t know what I did wrong in there. I put all the weights where I found them. What did I do?”
Cody put his hands up in a calming fashion. “Hayden. Relax. I’m Cody.” He put his hand out. Hayden shook it, gaining a little confidence.

“Good,” Cody said. “You didn’t do anything wrong. I have a few questions, though.”

Hayden nodded.

“Okay. Have you ever been in a gym before?”

“Yeah,” Haden said. Under a piercing look from Cody, though, he stooped over a little. “Well, I’ve never really lifted weights. My mom hated the idea. She said my biological dad used to be a gym guy and all he did was leave her when she got pregnant. My adopted dad is an accountant and says working out kills brain cells. I-“ He cut himself off, embarrassed he had said so much.

Cody’s smile widened. “Good. No problem. What are your goals?”

“My goals?” Hayden asked, confused.

“Yeah…goals. You looking to improve strength or gain muscle? How much weight do you want to gain? How big you want your biceps to be? Goals.

Hayden thought about it for a second. “I don’t know. I guess…um…I want to look like you.”

“You know how hard you’d have to work for this?” Cody asked.

“Well,” Hayden began, “no. But I’ve wanted to work out since I was in middle school but have always been too embarrassed to ask.”

And with that, Cody took his shirt off, revealing a perfectly formed and tanned upper body. His neck was thick and vascular, with his traps bulging up to either side. His pecs were solid slabs of muscle and his abdominals were shredded, including his obliques. He flexed his arm, showing off a baseball sized bicep. “How bad do you want to look like this Cody?”

Hayden was speechless, his mouth gaping. Cody put his arm down. “Hayden!”

Hayden snapped out of his daze but still didn’t know what to say. “Uh…well…really hard.”

“You sure? You think you’re capable of building this?”

Suddenly the fear left Hayden’s eyes and he rose up to his full height which, to Cody’s surprise, was higher than his own. “You’re damn right I am. This is something I’ve wanted forever and god dammit no one’s going to stop me this time.”

Perfect, Cody though but said “Okay, okay. Settle down. Didn’t mean to rile you up.”

“And I don’t know why you’re making fun of me,” Hayden continued. “I just wanted to work out. Is this your gym? Do you have a problem with me being here? Well...” he was flustered but kept going, “Fuck you!”

Suddenly feeling like he had gone to far, Hayden’s face turned ghostly white and he made as if to run away. “Wait,” Cody demanded in a tone of voice that forced Hayden to stop.

Cody put his shirt back on and moved in front of the now terrified Hayden. “Look. I swear to god I only want to help. I just want to make sure you’re right for this.”

“For what?” Hayden asked.

“Follow me.”

And with that they went to the locker room. The found a secluded row and Cody sat on one of the benches. “Take off your shirt.”

“What?” Hayden blathered. “Why?”

“I want to see your potential.”

Hayden did as he was told. Sure enough, he showed an amazingly defined six pack for a little squirt. He barely had any fat on him so that helped with making him look more defined. His shoulders were indeed broad and his deltoids showed a definite bump. His ribcage was wide and he had definite outline around his pecs.

“You ever do any exercises at home?”

“I do some pushups and sit ups but I never felt that that was doing anything.”

“How many?”

“I dunno, a few hundred.”

Cody’s eyebrows rose. “Crank out as many pushups as you can, right now.”

And Hayden obeyed, not hesitating to put his hands on the bare gym floor. Although his form wasn’t perfect he did one pushup after another after another. He hit a hundred before he started breathing hard. His tiny back muscles were surprisingly defined for his lack of workout history. At two hundred, Hayden began to struggle a little but he didn’t stop until he hit 254. At that point he fell to the floor, panting. Impressive, Cody thought. “Now do fifty more.”

Hayden, still lying on the floor, turned and looked at him with pleading eyes. “What?”

“You heard me,” and he took his shirt off again, flexing his gigantic pecs in the process.

Inspiration in hand, Cody cranked out fifty more. Still in the pushup position, he looked at Cody again and with eyes more determined than Cody had ever seen he proceeded to do another fifty. He roared with rage at each rep, too.

A few other people in the locker room had gathered around to watch the show but Cody shooed them off. Hayden stood up, his chest now a sunburned red and swollen like a bad reaction to a bee sting. It looked oddly out of proportion with the rest of his skinny, but defined, body. Cody had found his candidate.

“How would you like in on a little wager?” Cody asked.

Still panting, Hayden sat on the bench and put his shirt back on. He was intrigued. “What kind of wager?”

So Cody told him about the bet he’d made with his brother about how they would each turn their candidate into the buffest guy they could. “We don’t take these bets lightly, Hayden, and I’ll kick your ass if you say you’re in but you pussy out.”

“Why me?” Hayden asked. “There are plenty of huge guys in there.”

“First off, this is about before and after. Who makes the most progress. Second, you have genetic potential I’ve never seen before and I want to make sure you make the most out of it.”
Hayden’s eyes lit up with determination. “When do we start?”

“If you want to do this, you’re all in. If I say you go to the gym and you go partying instead, you’re dead. Give me a year and you will not be sorry.”

Hayden’s eyes didn’t change. “When do we start?” he asked again.

“Tomorrow morning. Be here at 6 am.” Cody held out his hand.

“Deal.” Hayden shook it.

Cody smiled. “I’m going to turn you into a monster.”

Last edited by florida20; March 29th, 2013 at 12:18 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post:
convolution (May 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to slick1980's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:10 PM

slick1980 is on a distinguished road
great start buddy...ready for more.

I like how it is realistic yet growth minded
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:19 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Terrific! I'm liking this already! I especially like the twin brother's moments of introspection, "Am I being a jerk?"

Great start! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Mdlftr
  #4   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2011, 02:34 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Yeah!! More Muscle monsters!!!
Thanks for starting this story.
I know you'll get the praise it deserves, so I won't worry too much about more chapters.
This one sounds like there should be a lot of them.
I'm just hoping you wanna give us the next chapter real soon.
And I'm hoping that you...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #5   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2011, 05:16 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Oh My God I'm hooked. I cannot wait for more!!!!
  #6   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2011, 07:27 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,310 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Great set-up! We need more hot, muscular twins in the world. I'm looking forward to the rest of this.

For what it's worth, I was enjoying "The Chest" very much. That scene in the nightclub is still making regular appearances in my fantasies.

Thanks for writing.
  #7   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 08:55 AM

tonypal76
Fantastic setup, please write more, superb.
  #8   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 03:33 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Awesome setup man! I'm curious who Reece picks.
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2011, 10:21 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
This is looking very interesting! A bet, a challenge, a plot!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options