The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Diet & Nutrition
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Diet & Nutrition What you need to eat in order to grow.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 2.88 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Zodiax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2011, 11:23 AM

Zodiax is on a distinguished road
Post I need tips on growing taller

Hi ! I'm 21 and 5'5 in height I think and I'm 161 lbs. and I sleep about 7 hours of sleep. I need to know what I need to change in routine and what Exorcises to help me grow, because my little cousins are like 5'9 in height so there taller than me. Can some one help me
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2011, 01:12 PM

inflated is on a distinguished road
Are you for real? If you are 21 years old you are not probably going to grow any taller, do you have any understanding of science or did you crawl out from under a rock or where you homeschooled by Christian parents who did not believe in biology, only miracles are the way things work? Most 3rd graders have a better understanding of science.
  #3   Add to Zodiax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2011, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflated View Post
Are you for real? If you are 21 years old you are not probably going to grow any taller, do you have any understanding of science or did you crawl out from under a rock or where you homeschooled by Christian parents who did not believe in biology, only miracles are the way things work? Most 3rd graders have a better understanding of science.
I was just asking on any health tips that's all, I've been going through the internet and Alot of people have different ideas , that's all
  #4   Add to tautomer4314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Chemist

tautomer4314 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tautomer4314 Send a message via MSN to tautomer4314 Send a message via Yahoo to tautomer4314
Quote:
Be nice, this isn't needed.

Nevertheless, there is nothing that can be done. It indeed is simple biology. You can't increase one's height by exersize, stretching or anything else except for mabye and inch in some special cases when you are still growing. Bone growth is purely genetic and it can only be stunted by bad nutrition. Once your growth plates have closed, you're where you're going to be for the rest of your life, sorry to say. At 21, the chances of you growing even just one extra inch is likely around 2%, if that.

I know it might be upsetting, but don't let it bother you. You aren't limited by height in life in any means. It is what you personally make of it. And for the record, some people are actually rather attracted to short guys (I'm one of them).

"I know, the void. The void, knows me. It keeps us weak, the void told me."
-Planningtorock (Janine Rostron)
  #5   Add to Aielyn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2011, 06:17 PM

Aielyn is on a distinguished road
There are a few things you can do to slightly increase your height. For instance, if you work out, then when you do movements that are "compressive" (for instance, squats), follow it immediate with a short amount of time merely hanging from a chinup bar, allowing your body to essentially relax outwards again. Not only will it undo the compression, you can actually gain as much as an inch or so as your body gets used to wider spacing in those spacing points.

Also, it's unlikely that you'll grow much more, but if it's going to happen, you can probably help it along by doing squats. Squats cause your body to release various hormones to a particularly high rate, and these can help your body to fuel some extra growth. Just don't get your hopes high - few people continue growing after age 21.

The more important thing is to be big "on the inside". Be confident in yourself, and people won't think of you as short. And if you're really into muscle, you should rejoice at being shorter - shorter people are able to build themselves up to look huge far more easily, because of the shorter limbs.
  #6   Add to Zodiax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tautomer4314 View Post
Be nice, this isn't needed.

Nevertheless, there is nothing that can be done. It indeed is simple biology. You can't increase one's height by exersize, stretching or anything else except for mabye and inch in some special cases when you are still growing. Bone growth is purely genetic and it can only be stunted by bad nutrition. Once your growth plates have closed, you're where you're going to be for the rest of your life, sorry to say. At 21, the chances of you growing even just one extra inch is likely around 2%, if that.

I know it might be upsetting, but don't let it bother you. You aren't limited by height in life in any means. It is what you personally make of it. And for the record, some people are actually rather attracted to short guys (I'm one of them).
For some reason When you said that, My heart was actually beating fast XD
  #7   Add to Zodiax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2011, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aielyn View Post
There are a few things you can do to slightly increase your height. For instance, if you work out, then when you do movements that are "compressive" (for instance, squats), follow it immediate with a short amount of time merely hanging from a chinup bar, allowing your body to essentially relax outwards again. Not only will it undo the compression, you can actually gain as much as an inch or so as your body gets used to wider spacing in those spacing points.

Also, it's unlikely that you'll grow much more, but if it's going to happen, you can probably help it along by doing squats. Squats cause your body to release various hormones to a particularly high rate, and these can help your body to fuel some extra growth. Just don't get your hopes high - few people continue growing after age 21.

The more important thing is to be big "on the inside". Be confident in yourself, and people won't think of you as short. And if you're really into muscle, you should rejoice at being shorter - shorter people are able to build themselves up to look huge far more easily, because of the shorter limbs.
Well my chest is big, My body type is like Average but My upper body is big
  #8   Add to Zodiax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil1320 View Post
i think you should try swimming or yoga classes...that may help you...just give it a try..
I have swimming already and yoga I do A little at home, but since my spring class is over no more swimming class until next spring
  #9   Add to Zodiax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 12:46 AM

DO you think I need to lose some weight?>
  #10   Add to Aielyn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiax View Post
DO you think I need to lose some weight?>
If you're asking about losing *weight*, then no, unless you're seriously overweight (in the obese range, and all of it fat), you don't need to lose weight. What you need to do is lose fat.

Let me be clear, they're not the same thing. And if you're already short and feel small, losing weight will only make you feel even smaller. Unless you're seriously overweight, a far smarter way to start out would be to build muscle. Your overall weight will probably increase, but so will your metabolism, and the fat will start to come off naturally (so long as you don't dramatically ramp up the amount of food you eat).

And that's precisely what you want - increasing weight, but gradually decreasing fat. Optimally, you won't get any smaller, but the fat will gradually be replaced with muscle. More realistically, you'll see fluctuations as you gain some muscle, then lose some fat.
  #11   Add to Zodiax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aielyn View Post
If you're asking about losing *weight*, then no, unless you're seriously overweight (in the obese range, and all of it fat), you don't need to lose weight. What you need to do is lose fat.

Let me be clear, they're not the same thing. And if you're already short and feel small, losing weight will only make you feel even smaller. Unless you're seriously overweight, a far smarter way to start out would be to build muscle. Your overall weight will probably increase, but so will your metabolism, and the fat will start to come off naturally (so long as you don't dramatically ramp up the amount of food you eat).

And that's precisely what you want - increasing weight, but gradually decreasing fat. Optimally, you won't get any smaller, but the fat will gradually be replaced with muscle. More realistically, you'll see fluctuations as you gain some muscle, then lose some fat.
Wow, That was Quiet informative
  #12   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2011, 07:20 AM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
There's nothing you can do that will, without fail, induce height growth. All you can do is set up the right environment and hope it's in the cards. That means sleeping well, eating well, and being active. Contrary to what inflated (must be describing his ego) said, it is somewhat common for men to continue to grow well into their twenties. Unfortunately, it's usually tall guys getting taller. Don't give up hope, but don't expect it; just try to get more sleep (8+ hours), and lift and eat like you're on a bulk. You'll feel better about yourself with the added size and strength, and the hormonal and nutritional situation your body finds itself in might just induce some late growth.
  #13   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotehmoon View Post
There's nothing you can do that will, without fail, induce height growth. All you can do is set up the right environment and hope it's in the cards. That means sleeping well, eating well, and being active. Contrary to what inflated (must be describing his ego) said, it is somewhat common for men to continue to grow well into their twenties. Unfortunately, it's usually tall guys getting taller. Don't give up hope, but don't expect it; just try to get more sleep (8+ hours), and lift and eat like you're on a bulk. You'll feel better about yourself with the added size and strength, and the hormonal and nutritional situation your body finds itself in might just induce some late growth.
Such ignorance from a 21 year old who is going for health advice to an internet board deserves a quick smackdown. Patience with such idiocy is part of what is wrong with this country, we have people who believe in creationism, who think the world is less than 10,000 years old and that because people believe that every opinion deserves equal weight. Schools are allowing fat kids to opt out of gym, many kids do not know anything about civics, history, science and do not understand the context of most ideas. All ideas or questions do not have equal value, being wrong, displaying a lack of knowledge about the world that most 1st graders should be expected to have, should be met with a harsh rebuke. Anything less is letting fools remain fools which is unkind to the fool. Very few people grow in height after 21 years old and those who do, grow very little. Height is mostly genetic, If your mother is tall there is a good chance you will be also, if both parents are tall an even better chance, if all of your siblings and grandparents are also tall barring some type of illness or anomaly, its almost guaranteed. Simple rules of genetics that any kindergartner understands. So when someone writes for advice to a musclegrowth board on how to be taller they are just being ridiculous.
  #14   Add to mewletter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Truth-seeking Skeptic

mewletter is on a distinguished road
I'm only 5'4", weighing just 132lbs, but I don't let my puny size bring myself down. at best accept the height issue and do your best work on the mass. Hell, I have being eating like a pig for the past 2 years and my weight still doesn't change. That doesn't mean I doomed to be small anyway.
  #15   Add to Zodiax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Hi ! I'm 21 and 5'5 in height I think and I'm 161 lbs. and I sleep about 7 hours of sleep. I need to know what I need to change in routine and what Exorcises to help me grow, because my little cousins are like 5'9 in height so there taller than me. Can some one help me
Please don't be rude........I don't handle jokes well.... and it's all fun in games when something unexpected happens ......
  #16   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2011, 11:28 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
I doubt if, by now, any small measures will help at all. While I doubt it can still change much at 21, I'd find how to put my hands on HGH, while reading on how to use it for your purposes.
  #17   Add to Spotman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2011, 02:42 AM

Spotman is on a distinguished road
There are many herbal medicine which are very good for the height growth. I also used a stuff and put it in my shoes it helps in the increase of secretion of pituitary gland.
  #18   Add to kyle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2012, 11:03 PM

kyle is on a distinguished road
Hello Friends,

My name is kyle i am 23 years old and my current height is 5.8 inch. I had tried a lot of technique to get taller but every thing got wrong. When i saw this thread i can't stop my self from asking the same question again can any one help me with some of the healthiest tips. I really want to look tall.
  #19   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2012, 07:34 PM

You can look taller by being very lean and wearing clothes that accentuate your height, but otherwise height is primarily a genetic trait. If your parents weren't tall chances are that you won't be either. Take an Anatomy and Physiology course because anyone older than a 3rd grader should know basic facts about what determines height. These are questions a kindergartner asks anyone who has been on the earth more than 10 years should know this---you should sue your High School because they did not educate you.
  #20   Add to kyle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:
You can look taller by being very lean and wearing clothes that accentuate your height, but otherwise height is primarily a genetic trait. If your parents weren't tall chances are that you won't be either. Take an Anatomy and Physiology course because anyone older than a 3rd grader should know basic facts about what determines height. These are questions a kindergartner asks anyone who has been on the earth more than 10 years should know this---you should sue your High School because they did not educate you.
That's not completely true that one who is going through this height related problem is hereditary. There are lot's of problem behind it which has to be discuss. I don't think clothing appropriately to look taller is any option.
  #21   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2012, 06:54 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
How I wish people would stop pissing and moaning and whining about height (or lack thereof), and how I wish that tall people would stop giving out advice. Tall people trying to tell us short people (and I, too, am 5'4 and 138 pounds) that being short is not so bad is like someone trying to tell an automechanic how to fix a car when they've never even had a driver's licence.

Zodiax, I too, am right where you are. All my life I have been the shortest guy at everything I've ever tried. And I understand the pain and low self-esteem it can cause. And tall guys who say they'd give anything to be shorter are full of shit. No tall man I've ever known, if he were being completely honest, ever wishes he were shorter, because our society equates strength, power, and masculinity, with physical size. People forget that Alexander the Great was only five feet tall and conquered the known world before age thirty. People forget that Napoleon was 4'10 and conquered all of Europe. They look at short guys as inferior, as "less than a man", so believe me, I know exactly where you're coming from and if anybody on this forum would understand, it's me. Nobody wants to feel like less than a man.

That being said, let me also practice some tough love here and say, GET OVER IT! I can say that, because I've had to do it. Around age 22, I finally had to face the fact that due to a serious childhood illness and two very short parents, I was doomed to look up at every other man I meet (not helpful when trying to find a boyfriend). But what I lack in physical size, I make up for in the size of my personality, my intellect, and my heart. I didn't need to be tall to become an award-winning writer, I don't need to be tall to take in, love and care for one shelter animal after another, and I don't need to be tall to show love and compassion to other people. You need to find all the other things you are, and all the other ways that you please people. When you find something that you're very passionate about, you'll be surprised how big you'll feel. When I step onto a stage, I become a VERY big man. And you know what, at age 38 I could give a shit less whether people make fun of me or not. They did all my life, but if they haven't grown up enough to stop that shit by now, they are the ones with the problem, and not me. I know this may not seem like much comfort, but know that it comes from the experience of someone with the exact same problem you have.

And to all of the ones on here making fun of Zodiax for asking about height enhancing methods, it's time for a little tough love for you as well. PLEASE don't do that! His education level is irrelevant. If he were on here asking for crazy ass methods for building muscle, you all would be happy to oblige him with everything from urban legends to home remedies to gear. He's asking about these things because this bothers him, and it probably bothers him because he's spent a lifetime with people making fun of him. I know how that feels. Of course you tall guys do not, so let me explain it; it hurts. That simple. So please, I appeal to your sense of compassion not to browbeat him for asking a question, no matter how stupid it might seem. No one thinks someone is stupid if they ask a question about building muscle, when there is no hope of building any. Have a little heart.

As Meryl Streep would say in "The Devil Wears Prada": "That's all."
  #22   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2012, 06:57 PM

By no means is this intended to offend tall people. We're not jealous of you guys. We don't want to be you. We just want you to think it's okay to be us.
  #23   Add to Aielyn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkoutlvr View Post
People forget that Napoleon was 4'10 and conquered all of Europe.
Not true. It's a common misconception that Napoleon was short - in fact, he was really 1.7 m tall (roughly 5'7"), which was about average at that point in time.

The real point to make, in the case of this site, is that height doesn't matter. Here's a video to make the point:

He's 4'11". He weighed less than 150 lb, and he looked like that. And I somehow doubt that he went around feeling inadequate for being short.

And just for fun, here's him and Lou Ferrigno: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...baccianini.jpg
  #24   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2012, 08:23 PM

Speaking of Napoleon, even given my error and admitting he was 5'7, that is still below average height by today's standards. And while Flavio is cute, and I mean way cute, he is still short. Short people have not been shortchanged by genetics, but we're often made to feel that way. I was only asking that people not bash Zodiax, because I can tell you, life is enough of an aggravation when you're short without people picking on or patronizing you.
  #25   Add to Phillip88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2012, 05:58 AM

Phillip88 is on a distinguished road
Have healthy food to eat. Including proteins, fresh fruits, veggies, calcium and fats. The very best proteins are fish, white-meat chicken, and soy. Red meat includes a lot of protein but is full of fatty foods that can induce health problems. Your should have at least two servings of vegetables and one portion of fruit every single day. Calcium is important for cheese, growing--milk, and yogurt will fulfill these requirements.
  #26   Add to kyle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip88 View Post
Have healthy food to eat. Including proteins, fresh fruits, veggies, calcium and fats. The very best proteins are fish, white-meat chicken, and soy. Red meat includes a lot of protein but is full of fatty foods that can induce health problems. Your should have at least two servings of vegetables and one portion of fruit every single day. Calcium is important for cheese, growing--milk, and yogurt will fulfill these requirements.
Thanks for the advice, healthy diet is all ways helpful for our personal growth.
Ddredy (October 12th, 2012)
  #27   Add to sabareesh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2012, 04:42 AM

sabareesh is on a distinguished road
Tips on growing taller

A good sleep will increase the production of human growth hormone. That?s why you?ll have to do your best to get a healthy sleep every night; - Diet is very important. If you take care of your body, you will get healthier. That?s why certain products should always be present in it because they are great for your body. The eggs and the fish will provide protein, the milk brings in the calcium and the vegetables? well, we all know about their benefits;
- You must eliminate simple carbohydrates, refined sugar, junk food and coffee;
- Try using some supplements rich in amino glycine because they can stimulate the production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone);
- It is very important to replace the large meals with small ones in order to avoid the production of insulin. The insulin stops the HGH from spreading into the body;
- Dressing is also very important because with the right clothes and shoes you can look taller than you really are. It?s recommended that you wear a single color and vertical pinstripes. In addition to all that you must pay attention to your posture and keep your head up all the time;
- If you want to grow taller very fast you must do special exercises such as: sprint bursts, swimming, hanging, and most important stretching. If you do them everyday your bones will become stronger and healthier and you?ll grow taller very fast.

Regards,
Sabareesh
Online Forex Trading Company
  #28   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Red face

For what it's worth...

Not being overly tall is healthier than being very tall.

Being very tall puts significantly more stress on your bones and connective tissues. And greatly increases your chances of severe Cardio-Pulmonary and Circulatory problems. Being excessively tall people will shorten your probable lifespan by years...

And tall people biologically are not "Eco-Friendly"... it require larger amounts of natural resources to create and maintain them...

Hobbits of the world unite!!! Short is beautiful and It's energy efficient and eco-friendly...
  #29   Add to samba's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2012, 12:35 AM

samba is on a distinguished road
Do you know taller people have a shorter life span as compared to a person with an average height? Be happy with what you are, there may be many advertisements of products that claim to increase height but truth is there is no way to become taller
  #30   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

There is a surgical procedure by which the bones in your legs and arms can be lengthened... That has been used with achondroplasia dwarfism to "improve their quality of life." Extended Limb Lengthening - Image Link

The cost and risks of this sort of procedure in my opinion make it a non-starter for any sane person to consider.
  #31   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2012, 09:43 AM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
grwoth hormone encourages bone andmuscle growth it was used and is still given to dwarfs n
  #32   Add to Bigm999's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 03:27 PM

Bigm999 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
grwoth hormone encourages bone andmuscle growth it was used and is still given to dwarfs n
GH will not do anything to make you taller once you've finished puberty and the growth plates on the end of the bones seal.

I feel for the guy asking, but short of surgery, once you are an adult you CANNOT do anything to make yourself taller. You need to get over it and focus your energies elsewhere.
  #33   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Zodiax...

I really do understand where you are come from... I happen to be 5'5" too... Yes it sucks to be one of the shortest guys in class... and to make it worse I was a chubby kid... I really hope you are a lean 161 lbs because I was a not so lean 175 in High School, and it was hell... You may not be able to get taller but you can do a lot compensate... I'm 60 and in better shape than most of the guys that made my life miserable... Things do get better...

The thing to remember is that you as just as good as anyone else... Yes, the ass holes of the world will always look down on you... but that just shows how small they really are inside. Yes, I would love to be a couple inches taller... (It would make shopping for clothes easier ) But I have resigned myself to the to being what I am and need to make the best of it.

Ender...
  #34   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2012, 11:19 PM

musclegod is on a distinguished road
5'5" is not so bad

Being shorter has some real advantages that bigger an taller guys like me will never have. First ir the fact that it takes me just as long to gain 10 pounds of muscle as a shorter guy. That means 200 pounds will make you into a thick monster while I need 300+ pounds of muscle. Also, smaller guys have a lighter bone structure which makes the muscle balloon out from the joints which leads to a beautiful muscular body. Yes, I have way more mass and am as strong as an ox but I really admired the smaller, muscular guys!
  #35   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2012, 07:11 PM
Evil

Smile Why not?

Well, Usually all the people thinks that some kind of things like this are impossible , and they used excuses like: "Is a cientific fact that it's impossible", but the most of the science is based in a lot of many events that are theories and doesn't reach the level of saphienta ( Absolute truth), besides if you wanted be taller you only need find the way for do it, Just try it on, there are a lot of answers and a lot of excuses but few responses. My tip from you, investigate the wait from do it, It's read time.
  #36   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2013, 03:04 PM

I'll take anyone's advice on how to "deal with it" as it bothers me more and more the older I get.
  #37   Add to oldman12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:02 AM

oldman12 is on a distinguished road
i honestly do not think that there is any possible way you can grow taller other than surgical methods.
  #38   Add to Tronald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2013, 05:42 AM

Tronald is on a distinguished road
Before your bone-ends fuse, wouldn't it be worth trying arginine to promote Growth Hormone release?
  #39   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkoutlvr View Post
I'll take anyone's advice on how to "deal with it" as it bothers me more and more the older I get.

I know that I am arguing from the other end of the spectrum but as you get older height matters less. Thankfully nobody puts their height on their resume. And on the other side being a big guy automatically makes people assume that 1. you are tough and like to fight--not true
2. you are not as smart because you are big dumb lug---not true
3. that you are aggressive--not true
4. that you are good at sports---not necessarily true

Unfortunately you have to "deal with it" height is mostly genetic and their is not a lot that can be done to change it. People who have had surgery done often move around like they have a disability or severe arthritis.

Short people generally live longer, are seen as smarter, do not get the severe arthritis in later years that taller people often get, its easier to look muscular on a short physique---its also easier to look fat on a short physique. Variety is the spice of life, the best wrestlers, bodybuilders, most long distance runners, gymnasts, martial artists, actors etc are not tall.
  #40   Add to RosettaWood's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2013, 10:39 PM

RosettaWood is on a distinguished road
There's actually nothing more you can do. The epiphyseal plate is pretty much closed by now.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options