The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hallolujah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2011, 11:04 PM

hallolujah is on a distinguished road
Little Acorns Become Mighty Oaks, Part One

Before I post this, I?ll just say that this really is my first muscle growth piece. I?ve been a lurker here for a while and have read so many wonderful works. Aardvark, Suitor, Londonboy and F_R_eaky are just some of the many talented writers here that I've enjoyed and got me inspired to write a story but with my own twist. I hope you enjoy this entry, your interests are piqued to continue on this mystery bus and the next part to be posted soon. Thank you for reading.

Little Acorns Become Mighty Oaks, a Thurston Calder Mystery

One

It all started on a dreary Monday morning. I woke up in my bed after dreaming throughout the night of guys with wide backs, muscular arms and movie-star good looks and being envious of those figments of my imagination. My cock was still semi-erect and I had exploded during the night, cum staining the boxers I was wearing. My roommate, Trevor, was still asleep on the top bunk so I swore quietly, ?Barnacles?, changed into something more comfortable and got ready for the day.

My name?s Thurston Calder and I currently attend a small public university in rural Michigan. The campus is practically covered in great oak trees that block the sunlight when you walk down the sidewalk. Squirrels scurry up and down them and songbirds dwell in them and sing their songs in the mornings. It?s a beautiful campus and was one of the main reasons why I picked the school. This university was also the only school in the state that had a program for Forensic Biology so that might have been a motivating factor as well.

Throughout my childhood I loved reading murder mysteries. Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Rex Stout were just a few of the many authors I enjoyed reading in the playground while everyone was playing four-square. Because of this macabre hobby I wasn?t very popular in school but I didn?t care. As long as I was reading about poisons and alibis I was happy.

I grabbed my backpack (with my laptop, notebooks and ?Murder on the Orient Express? inside) and walked out the door. Outside plastering posters on the brick walls of the residence hall was my R.A. Molly, a lumpy girl with blue eyes and a quiet disposition. She smiled when I gave her a slight wave of the hand and I left to walk to the Science Building. First class of the day, Geology at 9 in the morning.

After walking across the quad to Sci and into the classroom I took a seat in the front row and began to read as Professor--sorry, Doctor--Hellman waited for nine o'clock and prepared for his lecture. Dr. Hellman was a silver fox. His buzzed gray hair was atop a chiseled head with prominent cheek bones, bright brown eyes and an aquiline nose. He had a fit body, his argyle sweater teasingly showing off his slightly jutted-out pecs. He said that he used to play baseball in college and he still did with his flat stomach and moderate sized arms. His legs were less developed however which disappointed me. He seemed like a nice guy though, even if he never acknowledged my existence except when he graded my exams.

The reason might have been because I wasn't a jock, nor did I look like one. I'm 6' even and about 140 lbs. I was not in bad shape per se. In fact, I would say that I was moderately attractive, not to sound conceited. I was skinny and my abs was faintly visible if you had a magnifying glass. But what I lacked in muscle I thought was picked up on in my face. I think I'm good-looking and a blonde version of Andrew Garfield, but no one seems to agree. I have blue-gray eyes ?like ice over a lake? as someone once described to me.

After taking all the notes for this class I then had to go to my English class, being taught by Professor Devereaux, by far my favorite professor here at Woods State University. Self-proclaimed "Goddess of Literature", she stood at the front of the computer lab, a brown sweater on her plump body and wearing red cat-style glasses. She had light brown hair and was just overall an extremely open-minded person that I could always confide in.

"All right y'all," Prof. Devereaux spoke in her slightly Southern twang. "Today we're starting our paper after reading 'In Cold Blood'. The prompt is in email windows and you can start now."

Contrary to the girl in a low-cut top who used ?like? four times in every sentence on my left and the stoner guy with long shaggy hair on my right, I took education seriously. Good grades was always very important to me since it was the only thing that I could do correctly compared to all the other students back when you were cool if you could outperform everyone on the sports field. One thing that I could always get outperform others on was who killed Mr. McGillicuddy in the latest mystery novel but no one seemed to care.

Once the class was over, I told Devereaux, "Still up for our meeting tomorrow?" I knew she would answer "yes", as Devereaux and I have met every Tuesday to discuss books and other sorts of topics that came up.

"Of course," Devereaux smiled.

"Great. See you later Professor!" I said and walked out of the computer lab.

Outside I was immediately confronted by Thuy, one of my best friends here at uni. She originally came from Chicago so she was a little more conceited and high-maintenance than my humble Michigander roots. Her parents came over from Vietnam and spawned her and ever since then, she's made me work harder for my own grades with all of the studying and homework she has me go over with her for chemistry. She was a pretty girl but tiny, barely above 5'2" and petite. She had almond-shaped brown eyes and most of the time wore a sour expression on her face.

?We going to go study now?? Thuy asked.

?Well hello to you too,? I replied and started walking past her.

She began following me and said, ?You never responded back to my text to meet up last night. What were you doing??

?Sleeping,? I trailed off.

?At 11:00?? Thuy scoffed. ?You?re going to fail all your organic chemistry class if you don?t study.?

?I study fine,? I insisted. ?And besides, whenever we do get around to study, you just surf on FaceBook remarking on how ugly your cousin?s makeup is.?

With a smile she said, ?You?re an ass. Are you gonna go eat now??

?Yeah, just a quick bite before going to forensics.?

?All right, meet up in the library tonight.?

?Sure,? I said placidly.

?I mean it!? she rolled her eyes before leaving to go off to her dormitory.

As Thuy left I walked across the quad to a large student building called Larkin. It was the main hub on campus, complete with offices for student organizations, a student lounge with ping-pong and billiard tables and a cafeteria. Sure the food there was shit but at least it satiated me while I was out and about on these busy days. I handed my ID card to the cashier at the front of the cafeteria (thank God for meal plans) and then went exploring the salad and entr?e bar to figure out what I wanted to eat.

With my leafy green salad, grilled Thai chicken and a glass of milk, I sat myself at a small table and began to eat. Knowing that this might also be the only time I would have downtime, I also took out my novel to read while I ate. It kept me occupied and my brain still active and not drained after all these lectures. I was so immersed in her story that when I looked up to take a bite of my salad that I nearly dropped my fork.

Sitting a table down was the biggest guy I had ever seen. He looked easily about 6? 2? just from judging him in his chair and he was maybe half as wide at the shoulders, judging by how taut his white hoodie was. He had a beef fajita with green peppers and rice in his hand and I could tell that it was going straight to his muscles with his bulging biceps that looked like bowling balls with horseshoe triceps. His forearms were just as imposing and my mind began to envision myself wrapped in them, enveloped and smothered in between his titanic pecs that looked like they jutted out several inches, his purple t-shirt stretched tightly around him. His waspish waist was a bonus and I could see the faint outline of abs, the fabric looking stuck in between the cracks of his cobblestones. His face was just as spectacular as his body. He had short brown hair and smoky brown eyes, eyes that would make you buckle at the knees with one look. His strong jaw and five o?clock shadow finished off his masculine features and I felt I had found my dream man.

He didn?t notice my ogling and after finishing his fajita he shrugged out of his hoodie and my eyes widened even more. Arm and chest hair was peeking out from his t-shirt, his skin tan and healthy. The sleeves of his shirt were struggling against his biceps and they looked like they were on the verge of giving up, ready to tear apart at the seams already, but somehow still hanging on. He leaned back in his chair and stretched, absently showing off his long arm span and then stood up. His lower body looked just as mind-boggling with tree trunk thighs and calves the size of footballs, all shown off in tight plaid shorts (with no clear view of his package, damn, but I imagined an oversized member to match his incredibly huge body). He could definitely pull plaid off, but then again, with his figure, why would anyone dare try to tell him otherwise? He turned around and I saw his magnificent bubble butt walk out the door. I sighed.
What a show and Little Thurston was happy indeed.

I breathed deeply, trying to calm down and once I was, I got up to walk over to my next class, Forensic Biology. I couldn?t stop thinking about the stud as I walked but once I reentered the Science building and sat in one of the desks in a lecture hall I forgot all about him. Professor Herring teaches the course and he tells so many engaging stories that relate to the field I am pursuing and will help when the essay exams come up. Professor Herring was in his fifties and had a long white beard and a portly disposition. He had struck me as a man that was a wise-ass as a kid but once he was teaching he knew exactly what he was talking about.

After the course had ended, it was time to study at the library for a couple of hours. It was my least favorite part about college, but hey, what can you do. I checked my watch and to my astonishment it was six o?clock. Huh, the day had flown by. I packed up my belongings, texted Thuy about meeting up with her to study at 8 and walked out the main doors.

The campus was quieter than normal, I could feel it. It was currently October so it was starting to cool down and become darker but I could usually hear the sound of laughter and chatter close by or echoed from the quad. But I didn?t hear anything. Odd. The wind began to pick up, swirling the dried and dead leaves that had blanketed the sidewalk. The foliage was still beautiful with its oranges, reds and yellows but my eyes couldn?t focus on that. Rather, I was trying to see if there was anyone else around.

Briskly walking, I went around the bend on the sidewalk to Larkin and then headed straight, which should have led straight to the apartment. Instead, I found a tree?one of many that I had passed every single day and wouldn?t have paid a second glance to except for a large shape dangling beneath it. It looked like a scarecrow from a distance and thought that it might have been some Halloween decoration from a group of students who had no idea what the hell they were thinking. But as I drew closer, it became clearer to me and I was horrified.

It was a dead man, hanging from an oak tree branch.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dikdash's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2011, 11:52 PM

dikdash is on a distinguished road
Whoa, nice start. Seems like a mystrery.

I've also been a lurker here but you make me leave my first note. It's very interesting and I can't wait for the next one.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 02:02 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Holy Agatha Muscles! Great start!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 05:14 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Hook line and sinker lol.

Wow a stud and a very interesting mystery. I'm shocked and want to know what happens you got me hooked already. This is wonderfully written for your first story.
  #5   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 08:19 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
New guy here myself, started posting stuff a few weeks back and have had some good feedback.

So I thought I'd do the same for you...

Nice, engaging start. I like your writing style, nice and fluid.

Makes you want to read on

looking forward to the next part

All the best

TC
  #6   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 03:04 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Wow. Keep Writing!!

MD
  #7   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 03:43 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Oh very nice, not your usual muscle fiction Minor grammar bits could use a touch-up (pm if you want that kind of feedback) and otherwise, I'm waiting eagerly for the next installment
  #8   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,281 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Hooked and eager for more! Thank you.
  #9   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
A muscle murder mystery!! Keep it coming, Agatha! ;-)
  #10   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 06:00 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
The world definitely needs more muscle murder mysteries.

A terrific first posting! The atmosphere, the flow, the characterization, all are top-notch. I'm ready for the next chapter.
  #11   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2011, 12:11 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This is completely different. And really interesting! I like it a lot. We don't see many mystery stories here.
  #12   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2011, 01:02 AM

F_R_Eaky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to F_R_Eaky
Nice new way for a muscle story to go. Solving a murder, an interesting thing to do when growth hits you. I'm glad I'm able to help inspire you in trying your hand at this. This sounds interesting...please by all means continue and let's see where this may lead.
  #13   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2011, 02:00 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Well done on your first post. You deserve the plaudits for a nicely sensuous tale wrapped up in a plausible and interesting narrative - just the way I like 'em!
  #14   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2011, 09:15 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Very interesting, I wish you luck on continuing your story!
  #15   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:17 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Excellent!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size