The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2011, 10:31 PM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
New Story: Anthony vs The Dragon Men of the Dark Realm

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Okay, its been a long time since I wrote a story just out of nowhere. I am not very good at puncuations and such, so I apologize ahead of time. I promise I'll finish this one. I have a LOT of ideas. Let me know what you think. Its a short start to a much bigger story. Lots of growth and magical stuff. - Jace[/COLOR]

Grandfather looked up at the clock over the fireplace and noted that is was quite late and the children should have been asleep by now. But to his weakness to tell stories, he spoke of his adventures while working with Dr. Orman. There was one of which he stifled for some time. The very idea that he was once a cursed man, would probably just be ignored as a tall tale by his family.

He looked down at his hands and sighed. How strong they used to be when he needed that strength when fighting off the beasts that plagued the now long forgotten town in the mountains of Colorado. He decided since his story fell of deaf ears to the adults, he knew his Grandchildren would listen without judgment.

He looked down at the two boys sitting at his feet and smiled. The twins looked almost like he had in his youth. Their pleading eyes, waiting for just one more story. ?Alright,? he thought ?Just one more story.

Anthony vs The Dragon Men of the Dark Realm: Chapter One

?Are you sure these caves haven't be explored?? Anthony cycled through the slides on the projector, Various aerial shots of very steep mountain riddled with dark spots, some of which were circled in red. One in particular was circled and had a few question and exclamation points around it. ?We have been fooled before?.

?They are at a peak that no man can reach, not even the most talented rock climbing crew could scale the walls to reach the one that has me salivating like a young explorer. What does it hold? What could be there? From the looks of it, it doesn't seem natural, but it doesn't seem that it was made by man.? He noted Anthony's eyebrows raising, ?Hypothetically speaking, Tony. I have created more what if's than I should have. And being the age that I am, I will need your superb eyes and talents to help me lead our crew into the depths of the unknown.? He chuckled at the end. He was starting to sound like rambling old man.

Anthony, leaned against the wall behind him and shuffled through the pictures until he found the one that Dr. Orman was speaking of. His doubts were written plainly on his face, though the idea of exploring some this cave that may have not been explored, or has been explored or for that matter if it is indeed a cave, had him buzzing with excitement...The thought lingered. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth, ?Of course I'll help you, Dr. Orman. Of course.?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The helicopter was being tossed about by the high winds, but it fought hard to arrive at its destination. Inside the plane Dr. Orman, Anthony, Rachel and their band of students that qualified for this journey, all were wearing harnesses. The 6 of them would be lowered to a small space near the cave.

One by one they were lowered to the freezing ground, thankfully they all came down safely. When everyone was ready, Dr. Orman signalled to the pilot with a thumbs up, the pilot returning the signal then flew off.

The small crew moved along close to each other taking it slow due to the wind activity. Anthony's heart was racing with excitement and fear. He could see the opening from where they were let down from the helicopter. It looked much bigger than he expected.
As they neared, it became clearer that Dr. Orman was right. This was not a normal cave. And the smaller caves didn't really seem to be simple caves at all. It looked for the most part like a town long forgotten. It reminded him of the cave dwellings from the Indians found in New Mexico. Could there be a connection.

They stopped at the mouth of the large opening and got their gear out. They split into teams of three. Dr. Orman wanted to explore the smaller caves first, and put Anthony and the rest to the bigger cave. They checked their communication devices and synced their watches. They would meet up in 20min.

Anthony and his team entered the large cave that, to Tony's eyes, was a mouth of a large beast.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options