The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MARS14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 01:12 PM

MARS14 is on a distinguished road
Preston

I have always prided myself on being the epitome of a "big brother" to my little brother Preston. I always tried my best to be a good role model for him since our father died when he was too young to remember. I was 7yrs older than him-so I was naturally inclined to be a little "authoratative" towards Preston, but always in good form I guess. We played video games, hoops and sometimes I'd take him out with me and my friends and hang out at the mall. I'd always kinda be weak when he gave me those puppy dog eyes-though his eyes were an intenese shade of green that was enhanced by his jet black hair. In time I headed off to college, man was that rough for him. I can remember him giving me a 2 minute hug with tears streaming down his face saying:"I'm gonna miss you SO MUCH Jason!"
"Hey man,I'll still be home for the holidays little dude-no worries ok" His mind was set though-he had a lok in his eyes that things just wouldn't be the same for us......

After 4yrs of college and not too many visits home as I promised my little buddy-I got a job in an ad agency. Things were starting to take off for me!! Got a new apartment in the city and already had a decent car. I'd always call home to check on things with my mom and Preston-I guess out of guilt since I never really vivited home too much throught my college years up until now, It was so funny to me hearing Preston grow up before my very ears from our phone conversations-obviously going through puberty witha crackling voice-my mom always was telling how he "always getting so TALL". After a year of settling on the city and with my job I got to visit my mom and brother-he was a little taller-5'9 and probably around 150lbs. A decent normal size for a young man in his mid teens. He was definitely becoming very handsome as he always had a square jaw and his thick, straight jet man always accentuated his emerald eyes. He would always dote on me and ask me if I made any commercials on tv-though I did mostly magazine ads-he was always impressed. It would be another year before I got to see them again.....and that year was something I'll never forget.....

I pull up to my moms garage door in my Porsche(yes it was red and YES it helped me in getting pussy!!) I know it's gonna be a 2week visit-so I have two huge suitcases that must've weighed over 50lb.s each!!! My mom imediately ran out the door to my-I was struggling to get the damn luggage from my back seat;the other one was in the trunk-"Jason!!! Omigod-I've waited forever for you to get back here!!" She pulled me away from my struggle and hugged and kissed me with rivers streaming from her sockets!! "C'mon, ma-I gotta get these bags out-you're so mushy(I was just emabarrassed and glad to see her)"
"Don't worry about those, Preston can get them" she quickyly retorted.
" Ma-he gonna need some help-these are pretty HEAVY" She just smiled at me and pulled me away from my opened car door" He'll get them" she firmly said. "Well speaking of which-where is the little runt?" She laughed really wildly-never saw he r laugh like that!! As we entered the house she called out to him-he was in the kitchen-"Jason's home!!!" she yelled out. A shadow starts to make way to an unrecognizable figure. He was 6'5 and wider than the door way!!!!! "Mom who's this-you're dating again?"
"JASON!!! My big brother is finally home!!" He turned sisdeways to get otu the doorway with arms that stretched out at 5 feet!! He gave me a hug nearly cracking my upper ribcage."Don't you recognize your own brother Jason?! HA HA HA HA HAHA! It's Preston!" My mom shouted. There he stood in a huge red shirt that draped over massive pectoral muscles and could barely contain what looked like he smuggling basketballs as shoulders!! His neck was practically non existent as it was cojoined by mountainous trapezius muscles. His jaw was as square as ever and his thick black hair was cut short at the sides giving way to thicker hair on top. He was stunning(can't believe I'm saying that!)!! He couldn't wipe his heavenly white smile off of his face. His jeans hugged his massive thighs and ridiculous calves-it looked like if he bent over they would burst at the seams!! he wasn't wearing any shoes-his feet even looked massive! Neat but veiny and gnarly. My mom instructed him to get my bags-"go put some shoes on first big guy it''s FREEZING out there!! I said. 'Don't worry Jason I can handle it" he said in deeply "he mannish" voice. He couldn't have been anymore than 17 and he sounded superman-hell he looked like him!!!!!!!!!!!! He made way for the door but had to turn sideways to get out the doorway. His wide back and sequioa thighs gave him a sorta of caveman like walk to my car.

"Mom-what happened to him?"
"Just a growth spurt Jason-he's never even touched a weight-I don't think anyway-"
I couldn't believe that giant was my kid brother, I've never seen anything like that without drugs. I had to investigate. Later that night after dinner Preston and I went for a walk around the old neighborhood. I was 6ft and just over 200lbs,but the silhouette of our shadows suggested otherwise-it looked like I was 5ft walking with a 7ft monster!! As we walked he put his enormaous arm around me and told me how much he missed me and that he loved me more than I knew. I asked if he was on steroids-I had to know what happened to him.
"I just started to happen one week after my birthday. I can remember going to bed that night. I was tossing and turning-the bed felt so un comfortable-like it sank through even the box spring! But when I woke up the next morning the bedframe was torn apart and the bed was on the floor under a crushed box spring. Man I didn't know what the hell was going on! My tshirt was ripped to shreds except where the collar was-it looked like a baby bib on me!! I just knew I felt different. You know I don't have mirror in my room-so I headed to the bathroom to get a good look at my self. I did notice how the floor trembled under my feet and when I walked thorugh my door-the borders were demolished by my shoulders and head. But you know the weird thing about it-I barely felt it!!I just noticed debris in my hair and drywall powder on my shoulders. It was weird man. Everything just seemed smaller to me I guess. I also did the same thing to the bathroon doorway-when I walked to the mirror all I saw was a ripped "baby bib" squeezed in between two massive pec!! My abs were also defined. I couldn't believe what I was looking at-I had to bend won just to see my face because the center of my torso took up the mirror. Luckily mom wasn't home so-She would have FREAKED OUT! I went into her bedroom to get a better view, but this time I hunched through her door instead of destrying it! Ha haha. Anyway- I was shocked at the person in the mirror. My legs were covered in mounds of rock hard flesh and my arms were huge and pumped-veins were pulsing througn my skin. Jason I thought I was dreaming!!! ALL of my baggiest jeans looked like spandex capris on me. and I burst through all of my tshirts!! I found nana's old mumu in my closet and wore that! I looked ridiculous but at least it fit. I couln't even fit my shoes so I wore my flip flops,but I nearly tore out the strap just walking to the garage. But when my go home she freaked out but later came around. She had to pull me out of school out of fear of questioning. So pretty much stay here and help out with the "HEAVY LIFTING". I'm strong as shit too Jason! Watch this--" As we approached our driveway he walkied to the front of my Porsche.
"Preston what the hell do you think you're doing?!"
"Just relax Jason-I'm not gonna break anything" implying as if he could. His steel like arms-gleaming in the light of the garage detector light, grabbed both ends of my car. Hi green eyes looked directly at me and he smiled with his dimples in tact. H e took a deep breath-his expanding chest tore open his tank top! I looked down at the wheels of the car to see them coming off the cement-and soon I could see all of the pipes and parts of the bottom of my car giving way to my hulking brother holding the car directly over his head! He didn't even break a sweat and was still miling ear to ear and dimples still in tact!! I couldn't beieve what the hell I was seeing-I started to feel a tingle in my crotch. Uh oh I thought-you're not supposed to be getting turned on by your kid brother Jason!! He gently put the car back down-as if it were a plastic toy or something!
"Preston that was AMAZING." He walked toward me and hugged me.
"Thanks Jason I knew you would be cool with this"
The thick, masculine aroma coming off of Preston's skin was turning me on and the feel of his marble skin just made things "charged" even more. "Okay, dude you're gonna crushed me to death!"That was when Preston whispered in my ear:"Jason I've ALWAYS been in LOVE with you" I managed to get him off of me. "We're brothers Preston-we can't--" He leaned in and kissed me. His lips were full and warm and surprisingly soft for a guy whose body felt like steel. I kissed him back and reached my arms arounds his thickyly muscle back. His skin felt as smooth and hard as the stones I used to use as a kid to skip on the water. What was happening here-I was making OUT WITH MY BROTHER?! Why did it feel so right? The kiss was wonderful-it felt like we were floating, but in fact we were!!! His giant hands held my small waist and we quetly landed on the roof of the garage. We made orselves comfortable and sat next to each other. "You can fly too?" He looked at me smiling and nodding. "How much do you weigh now-not sure this roof can support us!"
"Don't worry I enforced(making fists ,while flexing his pillar like forearms) it with steel a couple of months ago-we're safe. Oh and I'm about 675 now. My arms are 27inches and my chest is 74 inches. My legs are 38 now."
"And your--uh-rod?"
He grinned. "9inches flaccid but 14 when erect. It gets THICKER than a beer can when I'm--"
"Yeah I get it. What else can you do Preston-how did you get these powers?"
He looked into the night sky. "Many things big brother,but MOST of all is LOVE YOU. I can do anything-Fly-run-lift! I guess I was born to be different..."
He looked back at me and grabbed my hand- and leaned in to kiss me....I think the best of yet was to come....

TO BE CONTINUED..
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 02:45 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Hmmm. Yes! I love superstrength stories. Hope to see more of the little brother, and more of what he can do.
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 07:56 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Awesome story man! I'm really looking forward to the next part.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options