The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MARS14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 06:56 PM

MARS14 is on a distinguished road
Preston2

I can't believe the events that are happening at this moment; I'm sitting on the roof of my mom's garage with my 17yr old baby brother that just so happen to some sort of super human that I just made out with!!! Oh yeah and we're sitting on the roof because he flew us up here! Sigh...I think I may be dreaming or hallucinating..or worse-having a nervous breakdown!! As I marveled at Preston's mightier-than-thou appearance I couldn't help but feel immense guilt about the kiss we shared. I never engaged in anything remotely homosexual, but when I do it's with my baby brother?!!
"Preston we really need to talk more about this.." I pressed.
"Jason, I don't know why I have these abilities or why I'm built like this-"
"NO Preston-that's not the core issue-we're brothers and we just kissed each other it's not app-"
"SO WHAT?! I've felt that way about you for as long as I can remember. You were always there for me and I knew when the moment came it would be alright." Preston vented. His muscles started to strain and tense up-I could see veins start to bulge through his skin in the moonlight. With his newfound strenght and abilities I knew it was wise no to upset him too much. If he could lift my Porsche like a tricycle I could imagine what he could do to a another normal human being. "Preston-please calm down-relax dude-I just feel weird about all this. I've always assumed I was STRAIGHT-I never had feelings like this for another man-let alone my own brother. You don't have be upset ok?" He turned and smiled-a nervous one but a smile. He began to prop himself up to stand. I was still crowched down thinking about the turn of events that just happened." Wanna come with me?" Preston asked I turned facing his feet noticing that they were slowly ascending until there was nothing under them to keep them "grounded". I looked up to see Preston with his cartoonishly muscled arm reaching out to me. I reached back out to him suddenly being lifted onto his steel arm and holding on for dear life!!He didn't even flinch. He wrapped his bread thick fingers around my waist and we flew iinto the night.

Later that night we crept into the house through Preston's window-it was so amazing we were doing this without a ladder the way I used to when I was his age. Floating in mid air was my baby brother holding me as I climbed through the window. He simply flew in like breeze. "it's pretty late Preston-we'd better get to bed." He looked my door-that was ajar-giving it a steely gaze , it shut and locked itself!! I nearly had a heart attack-clenching my chest. "Relax big bro-I did that-I have some form of telekinesis. I can move things by looking at the or think about them. I think we're gonna be bunk buddies tonight. That ok?" I gulped and nodded my head. He floated to my bed as I undressed myself(nervously) and landed before me. All I could see was "bubbling with muscle" thighs and a embossed "python" in his crotch. I gulped again. I went to lay down, turning to my side-away from him-praying that this wasn't actually happening. He got in my bed-to my shock it didn't shatter,but because of his dense musculature he sank deep into the mattress; I soon slid into his because of the hole he was creating! There I was in his massive arms laying on top of what seemed like two smooth granite domes."Are you ok Jason?" I climbed off of him and soon out of the bed. "Preston-what's happening here?" He gazed at me-kind of like the same way he gazed at the door to shut and lock it. R-RR-RIIPPP-went my underwear-revealing a half hard cock. He used his telekinesis to rip off my underwear!! Soon my naked body started to levitate into the air; Preston got out of bed-I was floating higher and higher and soon my cock was directly across Preston's lips.My body started to sweat as I looked down at him-wow I could see his muscles even from the ceiling! "P-Preston-wh-what are y-you about to do-?" He looked up at me and smile-this time a sly smirk actually. He licked his lips and stared at my soon to be erect cock. He inhaled my scent-because of superhuman senses-when he breathed in it felt like a vacuum on my pucic hairs!! Whoa was this kid powerful! My dick soon started to throb. Preston immediately engulfed my dick. Even his body and skin was a dense and hard as steel-his lips and the inside of his mouth felt like warm-wet-soft flesh. It was the best feeling in the world right now. As he was sucking he grabbed my ass with one of his gigantic paws. One of them neared my holed-that made me even more excited-not just because my hole was sensitive, but his thick meaty fingers could nave been easily mistaken for five thick penises!! I was so close to cumming, but he stopped. He gazed at me and I was lowered back down to the floor. He pressed my sweaty body against his wet and rockhard physique."Preston I'm gonna c-" He put his thumb to my slit and miracuously forced my cum back inside!!!" Not just yet-I wanna show you something.." His bulging cock started to rip through his boxing shorts that tore them completely apart!!! He start to grab on his cock which, by the way looks like a baseball bat-and starts going in. He his arm is stroking so fast you can barly see it go-must have been like 50mph!!! It looked a constant blur connected to the shaft of his dick! "H-Here it comes... ARRRRGGHHHH!!!" The cum shoots out of his dick like a hose; it hits the ceiling bursting through attic into the night sky!! "Whoa..." was all I could say. He walked over to me and touched the head of my cock-I instantly jizzed all over his chiseled abdominal muscles. He smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me-I ejaculated even more! Now there was a hole in the roof(providing nice skylight) and me limp from the surreal sexual experience that just transpired...."Now we can get some rest..." Preston whispered in my ear...

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to MARS14 For This Useful Post:
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 08:27 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Wow, that dude has some serious power.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 10:52 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road