The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to aihngelle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2011, 04:42 AM

aihngelle is on a distinguished road
New Story: Cop a Feel (Chapter 1)

I have been reading stories here for years since I was around 15 years old. And now at 23, I just had the courage to post my first story ever! Please be nice...
Comments and suggestions are accepted. I hope you like it.

Cop a Feel

Chapter 1: The Transfer

Brock Harris was a very small kid. At 15, He was only 5'6 and weighed 98 pounds. Born into a family of wealth and fame, he managed to become invisible in the eyes of people. His mother died giving birth to him, which he took burden of. Blamed himself for the sadness that surrounded him and his father. He would usually hide away in his room when parties and occassions were held at their mansion. He didn't have friends so he took solace in reading and drawing. He even wrote some Shakespearean type of plays to pass time. His father worked very hard as a CEO of Harris Media Corporation so he wasn't around that much. On his early years, he studied in a public school as his father wanted him to learn humility and kindness. He did, but what he didn't expect was to learn how cruel and evil people were. Everyone in his school made fun of him, bullied him and even ostricize him for being different. He never managed to have friends and became even more lonely.

But now he's going to highschool. His father transferred him to a private school to keep him safe as he would be away for most of the time.

Brock was very excited, especially that he grew an inch taller over the break and stood at 5'7. He was always the smallest in class but now he thought maybe this time that won't be the case.

It was his first day in highschool and he was too eager that he wasn't able to sleep. He packed everything he needed neatly into his gold-trimmed suitcases and packed his most valuable things in his manbag.

The chauffer arrived at his place early as the drive would be long. They took his bags and he got in the limousine. His breakfast was all prepared inside. He ate along the way. His chauffer was a good looking guy. Maybe in his early 20's with a vibrant natural red hair. He never spoke but suddenly he opened the window divider and stared at Brock. Brock noticed and he looked back. A minute or so of awkwardness passed when the chauffer spoke. "My lord, will you really be gone for the whole school year?" "yeah. Father told me that this school would be great for me so I'm very excited!" Brock answered enthusiastically. "why ask?" Brock noticed the sudden sadness in his chauffer's eyes. "are you going to miss me? Don't worry. You can always come and visit!" "i'd be delighted to, my lord" The chauffer smiled which made Brock blush.

After a few hours of driving, Brock fell asleep. They arrived quarter past nine. The chauffer opened Brock's door and was about to wake him up but he became mesmerized by the innocence of Brock's asleep face. He pulled him into his arms and carried him out. After a few steps, Brock woke up and realized what was happening. He panicked and went down from the chauffer's arms so fast that he almost stumbled and fell but the chauffer caught his arm and pulled him up. Brock was holding on to what seemed like a rock, the chauffer's arm. He felt the chauffer's bicep tense under his tuxedo as he helped him up. He couldn't believe it! His hand couldn't even go half around the chauffer's arm. His hand could only feel his bicep peak. Brock's face turned red out of shock, from being carried to almost falling but especially what he felt. "my lord, are you alright?" the chauffer asked. "y-yes. I'm fine." Brock said as he was catching his breath. "I'm sorry I startled you. You were asleep so I thought I'd just bring you inside." "No, it's alright. It was my mistake." brock took his hand off of his chuaffer's bicep. His mind was fighting it as he felt how much he liked it. He had never felt this way before. Maybe because he never had the chance to discover his true self, being lonely and all. He never thought about relationships, what he's into, things he like around people.

"Let's go inside." Brock motioned towards the entrance of a big castle type building and his chauffer followed with great rapport. Brock was greeted politely by a man at the registration office. He gave Brock his schedule, room key and other information and papers he needed for the schoolyear. "What? My room is on the third floor?!" They went back to the limousine to get his luggage. "You can go now. I'll be okay." "No." his chauffer strongly suggested. He then slowly unbuttoned his tuxedo and took it off. As he handed it to Brock, Brock saw how his chauffer was well-muscled. His sleeves were straining from his huge arms and he wasn't even flexing. And the buttons on his chest we very tight. They hugged his pecs as if they would tear with one flex. The chauffer rolled up his sleeves showing off his very defined forearms and then lifted all of Brock's luggage. Brock was very impressed that gave him an erection. His chauffer led him to his room with all the luggage as he followed trying to hide his erection. Brock returned his tuxedo with awe in his eyes. "thank you, my lord" the chauffer politely reacted. "Would you like to stay for a little while?" Brock couldn't believe what he just said. "My pleasure, my lord."

They went inside the stark room devoid of decorations. They sat on the bed. "I haven't asked you your name before. I'm sorry if I was rude. And thank you for helping me. It would have taken me hours to bring those up." Brock giggled at the thought. "You weren't rude, my lord. You're just...lonely. That's all. And it's actually been great for me working for you. And my name is Tyler, my lord." Tyler smiled. "You noticed, huh. I don't actually have friends. It's like I'm unattractive. Nobody likes me." Brock started to sulk. "Well, I do." Tyler blushed. "Really?! Then let's be friends!" Brock was so happy that his smile sparkled with joy. "I would love that, my lord" "Then drop the 'my lord' thing! We're friends now so call me Brock!" "Sure, Brock!"

They sat there and chatted for hours. For the first time, Brock found a friend. He expected his transfer to be great and it had already begun.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:17 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
That is a very nice opening. I can tell the English isn't your primary language but you did well with it.

I look forward to this continuing
  #3   Add to aihngelle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:09 PM

aihngelle is on a distinguished road
Thanks! Yes, I actually speak Tagalog but I'm quite fluent in English. I'm still a newbie in writing stories so I guess that's where you see it. And I'm not familiar with the American slangs.

I'm currently writing Chapter 2.

I'll actually update this because I have planned out a musical soundtrack, photos and some sketches of mine to help with the story.
  #4   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:03 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aihngelle View Post
Thanks! Yes, I actually speak Tagalog but I'm quite fluent in English. I'm still a newbie in writing stories so I guess that's where you see it. And I'm not familiar with the American slangs.

I'm currently writing Chapter 2.

I'll actually update this because I have planned out a musical soundtrack, photos and some sketches of mine to help with the story.
That sounds great looking forward to it. I find it interesting that his family is suppose to be so rich but he acts so normal.
  #5   Add to MuscleChestLove's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2011, 03:09 AM

MuscleChestLove
Send a message via AIM to MuscleChestLove Send a message via Yahoo to MuscleChestLove
Beatiful start love to read more
  #6   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2011, 06:05 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
This is an excellent start! There were a few little grammar and punctuation issues, so I'm not surprised you're a non-native speaker. The best way to improve is to write a lot. And guess what? You can post it here!

As for the story itself, it's very good. Just put yourself in the character's places and try to feel what they feel.

I'm ready for chapter 2!
  #7   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2011, 11:06 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Hell Yes! The beginning of a great story! Very, very hot, incredibly written (HUGE PROPS STUD!) and has my always throbbing 11" x 9" muscle cock spewing roid filled precum like a volcano!!!!!!!!!!! HONEST! Love that side effect of juicing! Roids not only making my muscle and strength gains go thru the roof, roiding up also send my already high sex drive shoot to the moon along with while being on a cycle, roiding up always makes me produce roided up precum like a dam has burst! While juicing, instead of jerking off 4-5 times a day, I am rock hard 24/7, getting off anyway I can 11-12 times a day and that's still not enough!
PS-To the doubters, no, this does not belong under fiction. It's all true. Love to hear from you guys! [email protected]
  #8   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2011, 11:19 PM

I wake up with the sheets soaking wet, my fist wrapped around my huge cock and ready to paint the walls, ceiling and floor with another huge roid filled load!!!! I am being very honest guys! It doesn't matter what my stack is (Breaks my heart to read on the boards that many guys have the opposite effect...decca dick etc..I am blessed I guess! Love to hear from the guys that roids has the same effect on their sex drive as they do mine! Its a hot side effect worth putting up with isn't it?!!), I go insanely horny, throbbing hard, grow very agressive and become a huge roided up muscle beast top who will fuck anything, be worshipped, almost raping and ripping up a hot muscled married or gay ass! I know there are alot of guys here including the married ones who feel the same way while juicing or after getting freakin huge, stronger than Superman and insanely horny! Come on you hot married hugely muscled, roided up muscle beast, love to hear from you that hell yes, even though you are married, seeing a hot, well muscled dude with a hot, well muscled ass in the locker room or showers makes even the straightest of married roided up, insanely horny, huge muscle beast rock hard and either picturing yourself pinning the guy to the wall, soaping up his muscle ass or ripping down his shorts while whispering in his ear, you are about to get that ass of yours fucking ripped open by a real muscle God and Superman! You want muscle! This beast is going to give it to you and when I get done with you and I feel some what saticefied, I'll tell you okay boy, blow that load and then get the hell out of here and tell your wife Superman fucked your hot ass!!!!!!! Come on married or bi guys? Tell me if you have ever took charge and made some muscle dude suck your cock, worship you and shove your huge muscle cock up his tight ass! If not, do you at least or have from time to time jerked off fantasizing about something like it? email me Supermen! [email protected] Keep growing everybody! Have a great weekend!
  #9   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2011, 11:24 PM

Last post! I promise and I apologize to the moderators for being a roided up, insanely horny, hugely muscled and superman strong muscle beast! I am sure several of you guys know exactly what I am talking about, hopefully even the moderators know the pleasure!

It feels so good that I get off on buy all the roids needed to roid up a muscle dude my age, men in their 50's, 60's and even 70's into muscle, getting freaky huge, stronger than Superman and insanely horny with me and turn them into huge muscle beast my size or as I sometimes fantasize about providing everything for a muscle dude in his 50's and 60's to help him get huge, superman strong and insanely horny like me but what makes me shoot is the guy some how becomes 10 times bigger and stronger than I am, beats me to a pulp, rapes my well muscled unfucked ass, breeds me for days without going soft, followed up by a hot piss before pulling out and knocking my teeth out as he rams his roid cock down my throat and pumps several more loads of muscle piss and roid filled cum down my throat while flexing his now much bigger and stronger muscles and yelling fuck yes! Look who the little faggot is now! Weak,pathetic little girl!

You fantasized and had wet dreams about meeting a man like me into muscles, in his 50's roid him up and help him reach your size and strength! Well look at how fucking huge I am cunt!!!!!! Fuck yes! Here's your fantasy and dream come true plus much more! Feels so damn good and this is just the start bitch! No more roids for little faggots like you! From now on you will be my bitch and pussy boy swinging from a sling waiting for the real superman to get back from the gym pumped up 3 times bigger and stronger than before I left raging horny and ready to bread that so called unfucked muscle cunt of yours! Rip it wide open and breed you!

Best, Big RR
  #10   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2011, 11:26 PM

Fucking look at me! Cry little boy! See what you have created! Didn't count on my gaining all this insane muscle and strength did you whore?! I didn't either but fuck bitch! It feels so damn good and something I dreamed of since the age of 8!! I will be doing squats with a 20 ton locomotive while you lay in my shadow of massive muscles shaking with fear waiting for the raping you know is coming!

Old man in his 50's? Fantasized about me? Here I am cunt and there is no stopping me cunt! I will crush that 20 ton locomotive while every so called muscle dude pisses and cums in their shorts including the so called married ones who we know love roiding up, getting as fucking huge, stronger than 100 supermen and raging hard/horny just like me before heading home to the wife those so called married roid freaks love getting off watching huge muscle roid beast like me or flexing off with other muscle dudes in the showers before going home to pound the wives and unload several more times! Can't help it! All this muscle! Insane strength and mind blowing testosterone levels a man cant help but become raging hard over it! Especially the married ones!

Sorry for getting carried away lol..can you guys tell I am in mid cycle and insanely horny?!!!!!!! I need a hot ass, hot mouth and huge muscle bottom to service this superman!!!! The bigger I get, the stronger I become and the more juice I do, really brings out my cocky agressive attitude and instead of being shy and nervous about letting the married, bi or gay muscle dudes who approach me in the showers begging me to flex for them while they jerk off,feels my huge pumped muscles and suck my cock, Now that I am fucking huge, feel stronger than Superman, raging hard 24/7 and cant get off enough, I turn into a huge, roided up, cocky as hell roided up muscle freak and say fuck yes! You can look but don't touch faggots and then allow them to touch and feel my huge muscles before ramming my cock down their throats or up their tight ass!

There are more married muscle beast who love to get off over huge muscles! Worshipping it, sucking Supermans 11" cock and beg me to fuck them! I will be honest, fucking in the showers at the gym wasn't the norm for me but I didn't rip open some hot,tight well muscled ass of some big roided up married muscle boys that even I couldn't resist saying okay faggot! Let me fuck that muscle cunt before you go home to fuck the wife while thinking of me! The married dudes are the hottest sex!!!!!!!!! I know this all sounds to good to be true or hard to believe but I swear on the bible all of this is true and has happened to me and another benefit of roiding up , getting so fucking huge, stronger than superman and insanely horny!

I love it and I love being the master and in charge except for the hot fantasy I wrote about roiding up an older man and some how he becomes 10 times bigger and stronger than I am, beats me to a pulp, breeds me and piss up my ass! There is something hot as hell about that to me for some reason lol! I know I have posted this before and please forgive me for getting carried away here and posting this probably where it doesn't belong. I am not interested in roiding up the young dudes, just the guys my age (47), men in their 50's, 60's and 70's who are into muscle, getting fucking massive, stronger than 100 supermen and insanely horny like 99% of us here!

There are several hot marrid men who post here who admit that muscle get's them raging hard and cumming! That is hot as heck! There are more out there who are afraid to admit it or haven't admitted it and that's okay! Again, I apologize for getting carried away, I only intended to write a message to compliment aighnelle on fine writing and a hot story that made me so fucking horny! Can't wait for the second chapter! JOB WELL DONE!! To the rest of you hot muscle guys or hot studs, get freaky huge, stronger than 100 Supermen and insanely horny! You will never regret it!!!!!!!! Peace, Big RR
The Following User Says Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
myoder (March 17th, 2013)
  #11   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2011, 12:20 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Yup, another "auto-boner" story. Please tell me Brock retains COMPLETE control.

yahoo: storyen

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options