The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2011, 09:28 PM

pulse21 is on a distinguished road
Taming A Wolfman

I put off my main story. I'm going to work on more short stories since people seemed to like the last one. I put a monster-spin on it, since I love werewolves and muscles. Why not put two together? Enjoy

“See? This is why I love the city so much.” I watched as Leon let go of my hand and ran ahead of me. Skipping over two concrete ledges, he ran down a small hill of grass and stopped at the handrail. I jumped over both of the ledges and stood next to him. It was a warm summer night in NYC, and we had just left from dinner on the Empire State Building. Leon and I had been dating for almost a month now, and had gotten to know each other very well. We had met at the beginning of June at the Central Park Zoo, ironically studying animals for our final college reports. We clicked instantly, as if by instinct.

Leon was just as big as I was: about six feet, five inches tall. He had a pair of beautiful broad shoulders, pecs, and arms that you could crush soda cans on. Leon had a square jaw and a small goatee. I loved his hair, which was long and straight, a little past his shoulders, and had a radiant golden yellow color that even shown through the darkness of night. Leon was also pretty smart and loved to read. I found him taking notes by the lion cage at the zoo and holding a book on African cats in his hands. He would always be wearing a small pair of square DKNY glasses. He had muscles and a brain, and I loved it.

Me? Shit, I was the opposite. While Leon wore clean button-down t-shirts and jeans that went with his $150 dollar shoes, I looked like I had stepped out of a construction site. That night, I wore camo shorts, a white t-shirt, and the best leather jacket I could get. My long hair was covered with a backwards Yankees cap. I had a pair of jet-black sideburns and a good amount of stubble that never seemed to stay away from me longer than seven hours (I shaved far less than Leon). My own pecs, shoulders, abs, and legs also showed off more hair than he did. We both had a good amount of fur, but I was able to stay warm all winter.

I took my jacket off and tied it around my waist, giving my twenty-three inch biceps some breathing air. Leon leaned to me put his head on my triceps. “Thanks for such a great night, Elliott,” he said in a smooth calm sigh. “I’m really glad I got the chance to meet you, Leon. You’re the first guy I’ve met who wasn’t afraid of me.” Listening to my voice even drew comparison in my mind. My voice was a deep baritone in relation to his somewhat tenor level. “It truly means a lot to me.”

I kicked one of my sandals off and scratched the back of my calves with my foot. My toenail seemed a bit sharp. I guess I needed to clip them when I got back to the apartment. I ignored my slight itch and gazed at the Statue of Liberty and the glistening water surrounding it. A ferry was seen in the distance decorated with red, white, and blue lights. I put my large rugged hand on Leon’s and locked my fingers with his. “Why would I be afraid of you?” he asked. I tried to keep normal face. I didn’t want him to think I was weird (even if I am). “People often don’t like what I am on the inside. They find it too much to handle.” Leon placed his right palm on my heart. Instantly I felt a shockwave of chills travel through my body. I could feel my body hairs stand up. My ears twitched and I heard Leon’s own heartbeat in perfect clarity.

“What is on the inside matters a lot more to me, Elliott.” He then caught me by surprise and slid his other palm up my shirt and felt my hairy abs. “But you are also the most handsome man I’ve ever met. And your manners are perfect.” I sighed. Unfortunately, that was about to change. Leon turned and looked up at the sky, and saw what I had feared most.
“Ugh, God. Isn’t the full moon beautiful tonight?” he said. My neck snapped up and my eyes darted around. It couldn’t be a full moon tonight. Fuck! Why didn’t I check my schedule? How could it be seen? We were in the city! “Um...yes,” I stammered. I could already feel the change coming. My vocal chords inside my throat were becoming scratchy. “Leon, if you could excuse me, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He looked at me like I was nuts, and it didn’t help that he noticed my last sentence was lower than usual. I felt sweat begin to form under my pits and in between my pecs. This fucking t-shirt suddenly seemed like it was choking me.

I untied my jacket and handed it to Leon. “I’ll see you tomorrow okay?” I spoke fast and began to back up, the vibrations in my muscles growing tighter. Leon stepped forward. “I’ll walk you back to your apartment, Elliott. Really,” he said. “NO.” I grunted, this time showing my teeth. This night was over. I needed to get out of there and away from him. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt him. “Bye, Leon,” I tried to smile, and then turned away.

I kicked off my sandals, feeling my strong bare feet touch the pavement, and then sprinted towards the closest bunch of trees I could find. Thank god, no one else was in the park at this time of night. The hundreds of trees would cover me. My shirt was now soaked with my perspiration and I began to smell my own testosterone. My legs had begun to thicken and my calves where covered with veins. I squatted down into a large bush and put my face into my hands, trying to concentrate. “Don’t change. Don’t fucking change, Elliott!” I thought to myself. I looked at my hands and bit my lip as my fingernails extended half an inch. I shook my head and stood back up. I slammed my back against the tree behind me and listened to the crackle of bark. My skin had become so tough already, shit I didn’t even feel pain!

The pain was the least of my problems. My hormone production had jumpstarted my cock and I looked down to see my shorts bulging eight inches out. The belt around my struggling waist was struggling, so I spared the discomfort and pulled them down till I was in my boxers. Good thing too, because the first wave of growth began. I clutched my thighs and growled as my calves and quads swelled and inflated with muscle. They extended and pushed my height a bit more with each wave. Through my fingers I could feel thick black fur forming. I curled my toes and groaned as my nails grew and my foot flatted and widened till I was about a size 18. I clutched my stomach, feeling like someone was blowing helium into me, and felt my shoulders balloon till they tore my shirt apart at the seams. I watched helplessly as white tatters fell from my dripping body.

By now my transformation was at the point of no return, and kicked into overdrive. I smelled totally rank. There were beads of my sweat on every part of my body. Even my tightly pulled ass was damp. My cock struggled to be contained in the polyester boxers I was still managing to wear. The fabric was designed to stretch, but not hold a foot-long sausage inside them. My ears, now molding and pointing upwards, caught the faint sound of a button popping. My felt my cock snake past fabric and suddenly catch a breeze of summer air. I looked down to see more tatters fall to the grass and my newly grown meat flop down, engorged and displaying thick veins. My pubic hair had grown from neatly trimmed to a thick musky bush. I growled again as my biceps, sore and on fire, stretched and grew till they reached their annual 28 inches. I leaned back to give my body a crack and felt precum splash my chest.

Clutching my jaw, I felt my lower and upper incisors lengthen. My brow line lowered, my nose pointed, and my eyebrows themselves bushed out. My sideburns now were covering my cheeks now, and my hair? It was now flowing in the gentle gusts of wind. I truly looked like an 8-foot tall Wolfman now. Shit. I didn’t need this. I didn’t need this around Leon. I didn’t need to be this fucking smelly, dripping, muscled beast in the middle of the city during summer. I didn’t need to lift my head to the night sky, flex every beautiful muscle and tendon in my body, and let forth a deep howl that would startle every fucking New York resident within a mile. But I did. And I fucking loved it.

I took a step out of the bushes, now in a tense and hunched posture. I smelled him. Leon. He was nearby. In fact...he was right behind me. I whirled to see his face meet my chest. Elliott would have apologized and stepped back. Wolf-Elliott? Fuck. He wanted Leon to touch his chest. He wanted Leon to rub his hands up and down his newly grown arms, inhale the scent of his forest-like armpits, lick his rock-hard nipples, and suck his thick cock. He wanted Leon to fear him, envy him, and worship him in his animalistic glory. He wanted Leon to meet his lips and taste his mouth as he ran his tongue around his throat. He wanted Leon...to be his prey.

“E-Elliott?” he said looking at me. I smiled, revealing my perfect sharp white teeth. I nodded and growled, “Yes, fucker. This is what you get. The real Elliott.” He stepped back, and I stepped toward him, my powerful claws extended. “What...what happened to you?” he whispered. I let out a hearty laugh and slowly stroked my cock. “Well, Leon,” I said bringing my claws up to admire my thick clear precum, “I guess I got a little too excited tonight. Or maybe the moon had an effect on me. Maybe it was both.” I snatched him with my left forearm as he had been distracted by my right claw, and bear-hugged him against my pecs. He cringed as he drew in a deep breath. I let loose a deep laugh right in his face. “You smell that strong, ripe, manly odor? That’s what a real man smells like. Not some fucking cologne ad from a Vogue magazine!” My words couldn’t be more truthful. The tip of my cock was now touching his back along the ridge, making my erection harder and harder. “Don’t be scared,” I said. “I’ve done this before.”

I licked Leon’s face, took in one final breath, and took a bite into his throat.
__________________________________________________ ______________

My head jerked up from my pillow. My mouth opened up and I heard a roar escape to fill the darkness of the room. Where the fuck was I? Oh right, my apartment. My bedroom. I blinked past the drops of sweat trickling into my eyes. My night vision was on, and through the pitch- black environment, I could make out someone about fifteen feet away from me. He was big, muscular, and holding the door handle with his left hand. He was scared. I looked down at myself and couldn’t feel anything other than damp linens. The air in here was thick and hot. My head turned frantically searching for a lamp. I reached a hand out and heard the sound of a radio fall to the ground. I sighed in embarrassment, and realized my sigh was more like a “Heeerrrrraawrrrggghhhh.” That couldn’t be right. Why did I sound like that? Oh shit. “Turn...someone turn on the lights please?” I muttered to the shape in front of me. He reached with his free hand and slid a switch up till the light dimly lit the bedroom.

Leon stood looking at me. His golden long hair was pulled into a low ponytail, and he was dressed in a pair of black satin pajama pants. Still clutching the doorway, he let out his own sigh. I could hear his heart still pounding. “You know, Elliott, when you said you became an animal, I always thought it was a metaphor.” His words were so plain I couldn’t read them. I looked down and saw what I looked like.

My massive body took up the entire queen-sized bed. My calves had torn the bottoms of my dark blue sweatpants, and tiny holes were seen around the quads. The torn slashes in the linens evidenced my toenails and fingernails had proven too sharp for them. I smoothed my hair out of my face and looked down to see my damp sweats at war with my cock, now fully tented against my furry abs. Precum had seeped through the thin fabric, much to my additional embarrassment. I moved my huge legs to the side and sat on the edge of the bed. “I’m...I don’t know where to start, Leon. I am so incredibly sorry.” My monstrously deep voice butchered my emotion. I felt like crying.

“Was it the nightmare again?” he asked, walking toward the bed. My instincts made me bare my fangs and tense my biceps for a moment, and then I snapped my focus back to my throbbing erection. “Don’t...don’t get close to me yet, Leon. I need to cool down. It was the nightmare again. I’m sorry.” He smiled that smile I so desperately needed to see, and I felt my heaving chest slow its pace. “Stop, Elliott. You couldn’t help it. Dreams are dreams. And you are a werewolf after all.” I scowled. “But I’m not safe for you! What if you didn’t get out fast enough? If I didn’t bite your limbs off, I could have crushed you.” Leon sat next to me, my frame so much bigger than his, and leaned against my hulking arms. “But you didn’t, so stop beating yourself up. The only things that got hurt were the sheets.”

I chuckled. “I suppose. I don’t smell, do I? I can try to fit into the shower.” Leon shook his head and ran his fingers through my hair. “Nope. You still smell like Degree Men Sport. Now lay back down.” I did what I was told, and tried to ignore my cock still rising in my sweatpants. Leon picked the radio up and turned off the lights, and my night vision reactivated. I could see his own cock was now standing up in his pajamas. “Leon...what are you doing?” I said tilting my head up. Leon crawled onto my abs and kissed me. I struggled, and almost asked what he was doing, but I eventually felt my claws gently running up and down his back. His cock rubbing against mine, he sat up on top of me. “Before you can learn how to tame the beast, you have to unleash all of it,” he whispered.

I couldn’t take it anymore. “Have me,” I said. As he lowered himself, I added, “But what if I don’t know how?” He ran his tongue against my neck and gently pressed his lips to it. “Who says you can’t get a little help?” he said. I felt his hands reach toward the elastic waist of my sweats and pull down, giving my manhood fresh air. “Woof,” I said.

Last edited by pulse21; August 5th, 2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Mispelling
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pulse21 For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (April 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2011, 09:36 PM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
Nice!

A very hot story there! I love the beasty, testosterone-soaked muscle dripping with musky, furry deliciousness.

Where can I find a big werewolf of my own?

Thanks for the story, pulse!
  #3   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2011, 10:09 PM

Thanks! I know I'm not as popular as the other writers on here (nor do I wrack up as much thread posts). But I'm glad you liked it.
  #4   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 02:31 AM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Great story. Love were stories..
  #5   Add to oberon85937's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 06:03 PM

oberon85937 is on a distinguished road
I love werewolves soo much. How I wish I could meet a big sweet wolfman who wouldn't mind sharing his "gift" with me.
  #6   Add to Cyberwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 06:51 PM

Cyberwolf is on a distinguished road
AWESOME! I love a good Werewolf story.
  #7   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 10:02 PM

Thanks for all the comments! I'm currently deciding if I want to stick more with these characters or write another short story. You guys can decide. I'm just here for your entertainment.
  #8   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
This is pretty darn good. But I'm confused... Is he a humanoid type werewolf who stands on his hind legs?

I really liked the fact it involved something other than meaningless sex and that he has a boyfriend and all. It has potential to go places.
  #9   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 10:31 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
YES please make more with them in it!
  #10   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2011, 06:50 AM

Click_Flash, yeah he's more humanoid. Elliott looks like the 2010 version of the Wolfman, except much bigger and a hell of a lot more muscular. His feet don't arch up though. They just get bigger, hairier, and his nails get sharper.
  #11   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:43 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Good story...great description. As far as what to write, write what comes to you whether it's these guys or others. If you try to force something with these guys, it won't be as good as you want it to be.
  #12   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2011, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulse21 View Post
Click_Flash, yeah he's more humanoid. Elliott looks like the 2010 version of the Wolfman, except much bigger and a hell of a lot more muscular. His feet don't arch up though. They just get bigger, hairier, and his nails get sharper.
Oh, so he's basically the dog version of the "new" ThunderCats.

I like that. It's actually pretty new as far as transformations go. Well, not new, but original - since many people go right for the humongous and feral wolfman or just plain ol' big-ass wolf with a craaaaaaaaazy penis. (bleh)

Speaking of transformations... Leon... Like, Leo... Like Lion? Makes me wonder if you just did that because of the whole meet-up at the zoo or because of... Other things. I hear cats and dogs can get along well, so it wouldn't be that far fetched! :3
  #13   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2011, 07:45 PM

I'm glad you caught that! Leon is a lion reference. He's the more quiet, polite, and clean-cut of the pair, like a lion is. Elliott's personality is more free, genuine, a bit clumsy, and emotional. But their opposite attraction is because they keep each other stable. Elliott gives Leon an outlet to be more outgoing and adventurous while Leon in return helps Elliott control his beastly side and not worry about impressions.

I wrote this because I wanted the characters to have some background before the sexual side came. Some people HATE that on this forum. I think it makes it a bit more romantic.
  #14   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2011, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulse21 View Post
I'm glad you caught that! Leon is a lion reference. He's the more quiet, polite, and clean-cut of the pair, like a lion is. Elliott's personality is more free, genuine, a bit clumsy, and emotional. But their opposite attraction is because they keep each other stable. Elliott gives Leon an outlet to be more outgoing and adventurous while Leon in return helps Elliott control his beastly side and not worry about impressions.

I wrote this because I wanted the characters to have some background before the sexual side came. Some people HATE that on this forum. I think it makes it a bit more romantic.
Yeah, some of the member are hornballs, others are not. Though a cast of characters with some background and depth can have multiple chapters. Whereas something superficial (sex sex growth growth seeeex) just winds up lasting a chapter or two.

I really like these two characters. They're Yin and Yang, without being too obvious about it. They're also a huge change up from the norm, which is usually "horny, masculine, alpha males"... Not that I'm complaining... But I just really love characters who are, well, like normal storybook characters. It's easier to feel sad/happy for Brian from Teacher's Pet because he has a "life", whereas random buff Dave from one of the many stories here is shallow - and hard to feel anything for. Though the mental image Super Masculine Dave paints is great, so that's good enough. :3c

OFF TOPIC:
I used to work on stories with that guy Zap, but he keeps disapoofing. Though unlike your story, I don't think they were as satisfying to read... No offense to him. All I did was give him some ideas and he'd flesh out the story. Like the Duran Stark stories I helped with.

I really wish he continued with that. But this was a while ago when I super sucked at writing, so maybe I can do it myself now... But starting from scratch. I think after reading a lot of these stories, I could do it myself, but it'd be nice to have someone read my rough work... Someone who knows what they're doing. lol

I'd PM you, but it doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. :|
  #15   Add to pulse21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2011, 07:18 AM

Thank you Click_Flash for the comments. I'm definitely going to write another with these guys then. It has more potential than my other long story (which requires a lot more character development and two more chapters, but takes wicked long to write). I had more fun writing about this.

Write and send me what you do through PM. I'd be happy to read it over and tell you what I think.
  #16   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:17 AM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
really enjoyed it

never read anything like this before is it weird that a straight guy enjoyed this story thought it was very imaginative and well write keep them coming
  #17   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 01:44 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very imaginative! Were-fantasy is some of my favorite!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options